Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 408422 times)

loveSims

Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Meet Tama Cross)
« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2012, 12:22:35 PM »
Barkley look awesome, he is a Grim afterall! The gnome nooboo is too cute. I'm glad Buzz got to spend time with his grandchild.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2012, 12:35:04 PM »
Barkley is a very good fit for the Grim household. Tama is cute I am looking forward to seeing whoe's hair colour she gets.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #272 on: June 07, 2012, 12:58:59 PM »
Yey, lots of updates! :D Barkley is so cool, I was wondering when a red pet would appear. ;) Welcome, Tama! Both her parents are gorgeous so I'm sure she will be too.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #273 on: June 07, 2012, 01:13:40 PM »
Rica: "I can't believe you granddaughter likes sea foam."
Buzz: "I see nothing wrong with liking sea foam."
Rica: "That's because you like sea foam!"
Buzz: "I know and I think it's great that her swing matches my PJs."
Rica: "What can I say - I ran out of ideas and she's only a day old."

And I can't believe you still use that pattern! :D Hehe, I think that breed of Dog is so common in the Sims, I think that it would possibly be either an Italian Greyhound or a Whippet. I must say that any dogs are just not safe if there is an insane Sim in the house. Who knows what colours they come out as!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #274 on: June 07, 2012, 06:52:38 PM »
Wow, the Grims have been busy since I've been away!  I love Barkley, cats are fine, but I prefer dogs, so it's a change for the better in my eyes!  You people and your cliff hangers with the babies! It's like you live to torment us with uncertainty!  That's OK though, since I missed a bunch of updates and I didn't have to wait.

*Confetti* for a wedding, and a baby, and successful adventures, and all that!  I love your story Rica, it's the first one I've caught up with again, because it's just so fabulously addictive!  Keep up the great work!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

AdnaanA

« Reply #275 on: June 08, 2012, 05:12:12 AM »
Wait a minute? She marries the French guy? Nooo!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #276 on: June 08, 2012, 05:20:13 AM »

What you would rather Dakota lives her entire life without ever finding love or getting married. I personally think it is great that Rica is adding twists and turns to the story.Most of us were expecting Dakota and Ares to get married and bring in the next generation which would of be the obvious way to go and Rica didn't which shows her skills as a player and a writer.

I love this story and I love Jules he makes Dakota happy and Adrianna makes Ares happy so it is all good in Arties hood. But if Tama and Ares Junior do not hit if off I will not be a happy bunny.

Rachel

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #277 on: June 08, 2012, 10:25:13 AM »
What you would rather Dakota lives her entire life without ever finding love or getting married. I personally think it is great that Rica is adding twists and turns to the story.Most of us were expecting Dakota and Ares to get married and bring in the next generation which would of be the obvious way to go and Rica didn't which shows her skills as a player and a writer.

I love this story and I love Jules he makes Dakota happy and Adrianna makes Ares happy so it is all good in Arties hood. But if Tama and Ares Junior do not hit if off I will not be a happy bunny.

Rachel

Thank you Rachel.   -runs off to go have a chat with Ares Jr about his woman responsibilities-

Sorry.  This is not against you I just thought it fit well with your quote after Rachel used the words happy bunny.   This is happy bunny and he's one of my favorite little characters.  If I could get non CC clothes with him on it for the Grims, I totally would.

I know you wanted Dakota to be with Ares but really I didn't decide who they would marry.  I let them decide.  I have an idea of how it will all go but I can't make it work the way that you think it should because I don't play that way.  A huge amount of my game play is fulfilling whatever wishes my Sims have while still skilling their little hearts out.  I gave Ares & Dakota multiple chances to fall in love but all they really like doing is watching the stars together.  No kissing beyond the first one, no woohoo.  Even into her elderhood, they still have wishes for star watching with each other but that's it.  I just think they share a love of astronomy and that's it.  Best Friends until the end.

Wow, the Grims have been busy since I've been away!  I love Barkley, cats are fine, but I prefer dogs, so it's a change for the better in my eyes!  You people and your cliff hangers with the babies! It's like you live to torment us with uncertainty!  That's OK though, since I missed a bunch of updates and I didn't have to wait.

*Confetti* for a wedding, and a baby, and successful adventures, and all that!  I love your story Rica, it's the first one I've caught up with again, because it's just so fabulously addictive!  Keep up the great work!

Aww Thank you!  I love Juxt confetti.   As for the baby cliffhanger, it was a really short one!  I'm fairly certain if I ever try that "what color is the baby" thing again, I'll be lynched in some electronic virtual way.

And I can't believe you still use that pattern! :D Hehe, I think that breed of Dog is so common in the Sims, I think that it would possibly be either an Italian Greyhound or a Whippet. I must say that any dogs are just not safe if there is an insane Sim in the house. Who knows what colours they come out as!

The screen at one point did say Italian Greyhound.  It reminded me of Tris' Moons.  The coloring was accidentally like Moons but more because I had a 4 year old telling me what to do.  As for that pattern, as I've said before, I love that pattern and you'll be seeing more of it as the dynasty keeps going.

Yey, lots of updates! :D Barkley is so cool, I was wondering when a red pet would appear. ;) Welcome, Tama! Both her parents are gorgeous so I'm sure she will be too.

I'm thinking everyone will be very happy with the way she came out.  And yes, it was time for a red pet wasn't it?

Barkley look awesome, he is a Grim afterall! The gnome nooboo is too cute. I'm glad Buzz got to spend time with his grandchild.

Yes one of the reasons I went ahead with the pregnancy is because I wanted Buzz to have time with baby.   Buzz was adopted into this crazy house and has seen so much that he deserves some down time with a grandnooboo. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Two Deaths, One Puddle & Cake)
« Reply #278 on: June 08, 2012, 11:30:36 AM »

Jules: "Coucou, ma petite.  Coucou!"  [Rough translation: Peek-a-boo, my little one, Peek-a-boo!]
Tama: -more gurgles and coos-
Rica: "Hey none of that funny talk in front of the baby!  I want them to understand her at school so she gets A's!"
Jules: "I do not see ze problem.  Zis is my child too, no?"
Rica: "I hope you understand the silent part of me is saying no."

Rica: "Look who finally grew into his hotdog!"
Barkley: "Nom"-squeek-"Nom"-squeek-"Nom"-squeek-
Rica: "Boy that's annoying.  How about we find you some entertainment, huh boy?"

Rica: "This is much better I think."
Ares and Barkley are now BFFs!.
Ares: "That's a good boy.   My little red hunter is such a pretty boy.  Remember that trick I taught you ok?"
Rica: "Wait.. what trick? He hasn't even learned out to hunt yet."
Ares: "Oh, we have to do that with dogs?  The cats learned how naturally."
Rica: "No they learn from toys.  Dogs learn from owners."

Barkley is now Level 2 in Hunting!
Rica: "Good job Barkley.  But it's time for the party so I need everyone over to the party side of the yard." 
Please excuse the plants.  My gardener was being lazy that day.  She was trying to break up with Tabitha since she's now with Elisha the man.

Dakota: "Dad!  You'll make her go deaf blowing that so close. " -steps away-
Kyla Felix: "Whoo!  I love coming to Grim House birthdays!"
Rica: "Wait.. Buzz isn't that your weird townie girlfriend that aged up to Adult while you were still a teenager?"
Buzz: "Yep. Guess she's still alive."
Rica: "And here you thought you were on death's door."
Dakota: "Stop distracting him! I'm trying to put down Tama for sparkle time!"

Sparkle time!

Rica: "Tada! Whoa.. where did that hair come from?"
Buzz: "I think that's Cheyenne's hair."
Jules: "I don't zhink it comes from my side of ze familee."
Dakota: "Who cares, she's so cute and she has my eyes!"
Buzz: "Hmph.  You mean my eyes.  C'mere you little munchkin you."

-bad sounding music-
Rica: "Oh No! Oh wait.. it's just that guy."
Rosemary: "Charlie!"
Adrianna: -gasp- "I didn't know I would get to see someone die today." -small clap-

This guy was the oldest member of Rosemary's former household.  The chick in front with the Indian hairstyle is Savannah Begley and the chubby teenager behind Rosemary is her brother Chase.  Before coming to the party, Savannah was a teenager and Chase was a child.  Oh and Goodbye Charlie Mattox.

Artie: "AHH!"
Barkley: -snickers and runs away-
Ares: -chuckles, under his breath- "Good boy."

Rica: "See now I feel bad for bringing up you had lived too long."
Ares: "Man you reapers sure love our parties."
RIP Kyla Felix

Reaper Bob: "Artie! My main man.  How you been old man?"
Artie: "Bob is that you?  Sly dog sneaking in my party.  I'm doing great man.  How about you?  How's Sheila?"
Bob: "She's doing great.  We had another one a couple weeks ago.  Just got back to work. "
Artie: "That's great news!  Congratulations.  I'm expecting a grandkid anytime now."
Bob: "Wow another grandkid for the A-man.  I have to say I've been keeping up with you.  Sheila asks every day about how you and your family is doing.  She's worried you get another try if something happens this time around."
Artie: "Aww you tell Sheila that I'm glad she's on my side.  One of the best banshees in the biz that lady of yours."
Bob: "Don't have to tell me." -laughter-
Artie: -laughs- "Hey man come on in.  I'll give you a tour of the house and museum."

Buzz: "There you go sweetheart.  Now you have clothes with seafoam on them just like Grandpa."
Rica: I tried to get the beret to work for little Tama.  I tried really hard but it just wouldn't work with her color choice.  The seafoam made it look too washed out.

Rica: "Aww.  You guys almost match. Sorry I couldn't get that right."
Buzz: "I think it looks perfect on my little Tama-kins."

This is one happy baby!  She reminds me of her mom a little bit and I think that really is Cheyenne's hair color.

Reaper Bob: "So what were you going to show me?"

Artie: "This!"
Bob: "OOf.. Oh you're gonna get it now, A-man."
-lots of laughter and oofs-
Reaper Bob: "Oops I've been gone too long.  Catch ya later dude."
Artie: -waves- "Later Bob."

Rica: "Hey! Who left cake on the ground so the dog could get it?!"
Barkley: "This is my reward."
Rica: "Reward for what?"
Barkley: "Peeing on Artie's foot."
Rica: -shakes her head- "Just don't let Artie know that it was Ares idea."

Next Chapter
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Two Deaths, One Puddle & Cake!)
« Reply #279 on: June 08, 2012, 11:57:31 AM »
The conversation between Artie and Reaper Bob had me in stitches I hope it wasn't reaper Bob who was flirting with Kestrel because Sheila sure isn't going to be happy.

Rachel

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #280 on: June 08, 2012, 12:22:42 PM »
Haha! Great Update, as usual  :D
When I saw two deaths, I was terrified one of them were going to be Buzz! 

loveSims

« Reply #281 on: June 08, 2012, 01:58:05 PM »
Great update! I'm glad Buzz is still around. Very funny part with Artie and Grim lol. ;D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #282 on: June 08, 2012, 04:04:01 PM »
I absolutely love that Reaper Bob's wife Sheila is a banshee! You sure did your research!

By samoht04

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #283 on: June 09, 2012, 08:44:01 AM »
That....That was a pretty great chapter. It was a little sweet, and the stuff with Bob and the stuff with Barkley were very funny.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #284 on: June 09, 2012, 09:44:13 AM »
I know I'm late to the party, but I'm so glad that you have another dynasty up, Rica! Yours are always my favourites. Glad to see Artie's still around and causing mayhem.  :D