Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 407837 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
There's an ominous sound to the end of this chapter.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
The picture with Apollo on the rocket, and Artie behind him, has some of the most awesomely funny, and appropriate facial expressions ever!  It makes me giggle!

Great updates!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Thanks everyone for reading!   And Juxt as soon as I saw those faces I had to snap the pic and share it.   Artie can be really expressive when he feels the need.   

So my computer did a hiccup yesterday morning and it caused several things to stop working including The Sims which tried to tell me that every game file I have "has a serious error" and I couldn't make a new game because the "A serious error has occurred with riverview.world".  The hiccup may have been human error or machine error.  I have no way of knowing at this point.  I was going to do a system restore this morning but apparently there was a major windows update and it deleted all previous system restore points.  So(!) it's going to take me at least all of today and probably most of tomorrow just to reinstall my games.  Not to mention, my store stuff if it doesn't want to accept the downloads I previously had (been known to do that from time to time).  I have Artie's save file on my dropbox where all of his screenshots go so with the reinstall, that should at least be safe.   This also means there will be another update sometime later because I have the shots and why not?   However, my sister and her family arrive home tonight after being gone for a week so I have to make sure I didn't leave any messes and put back away all the things the kids can't get into and most importantly, pick them up from the airport!  So many things happening at once.. Sheesh.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
That's okay. We can wait. (taps foot impatiently)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Rica you spoil us with lots of updates and then leave us on a cliffhanger and abandon us to go do real life stuff  ???

Nah take all the time you need and enjoy reality we will be waiting(not) so patiently it seems. *Askes Marian to move over on the waiting couch and takes a seat.

Rachel:Cup of tea Marian while we wait.
Marian:Don't mind if I do.
Rachel:You might want to stop tapping your foot because you might spill your tea.
Marian:Good point.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
May I join the waiting tea party? I could use something to soothe my nerves as well.

By samoht04

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Everyone Was Get-Ting Older!)
« Reply #351 on: June 13, 2012, 05:14:30 PM »
I think I'll pass on the tea and offer a post with lots of pictures instead.  ;D I want you guys to know you had me laughing which is good because reinstalling 13 games is frustrating as all get out.

One goes in...
Artie: "Well hey baby.  I didn't know you were haunting us tonight."

..And one comes out.
Christin: -poofs away-

Rica: "Wow §6000 for that one portrait.  I should get you to paint with masterpieces in the background more often."
Dakota: "It being a picture of my husband helps."
Rica: "Oh is that it? hrm.  Well we can at least try to get one close for Apollo's toddler portrait.  Right?"
Dakota: "Maybe his child birthday since that's in two days."
Rica: "Fine.  We'll keep the masterpiece we already have."

Artie: "What arrre you doing?"
Bubba: "You're mine."
Artie: "Ok.  but why?"
Rica: "Because he had the wish to mark you.  I know it's weird.  Who would want you?"
Artie: "That's not very nice.  The kid can hear you, you know.  You're going to teach him bad habits, dear."
Rica: -raspberries-

Rica: "This is one way to get some playtime in with your kids. "
Adrianna: "This is the best way to get playtime in with your kids.  And the flying monkey man flew over the damsel's house to catch the robber."
Apollo: "I'll be the wobber!"

Rica: "You're not supposed to grow up this fast.  There is so much more left to do!"
Tama: "Don't worry Rica.  I'll be with you a long time yet and I need new gloves."
Rica: "Oh ok.  I guess if you need new gloves then you can blow out the candles."

Eloy Johnston: "Wow.  You're a hottie."
Artie: "Hey buddy - don't make me fire you.!"
Rica: "You are stunning even without your gloves.  I like the hair."
Tama: "I think I do too."
Ares: "You look just like your mother but with your grandmother's hair."
Dakota: "She does doesn't she?"
Jules: -sniffles- "Ma petite is not so petite anymore."

Rica: What's a good party wihout someone dying?  I don't even remember who this chick is but I don't think she was very close to the family or I'd remember.

We decided to keep the hair and try on some new gloves that weren't as long maybe by the time she's an elder I can get her to go without them.
Tama: "Not likely."

Rosemary: "Nakisha - I just wanted to tell you that I think you've been the best maid we've had since I moved in.  So I thought I would introduce you to my good friend Ramon Koehler.  In fact, I think you'll like him so why not just walk over there and put a big wet one right on his lips."
Nakisha: "If you think it will work, Ok."
Rica: "Our little match maker."
Rosemary: "What?  I've noticed that there are three kids in school with Tama and all three are here and one is already an adult."

Rosemary: "So you see, it's like an epidemic.  Everyone is going Showtime crazy around here.  I had to beg my boyfriend not to give up his paparazzi job to become a performer. If he did that, I don't think I'd ever see him."
Reaper: "So Artie had to leave for work huh?"

Adrianna: "It's after midnight so that means it's your turn at the cake now, little man."
Apollo: "Yay! I love cake."
Adrianna: "Who doesn't?"

Rica: "Well hello cheeks!  Check you out handsome."
Adrianna: "You look like your father but you definitely have my shape."
Rica: "That's ok.  I think he'll still be a hottie.  He's a Grim!"
Apollo: "Whee sparkles.  Can I go play on the rocket?"
Adrianna: "No.  We need to put away the cake, get you new clothes and go to bed."
Apollo: "Aww man."
Rica: "You don't have school later today so it's ok to play the rocket while everyone is away from the house."
Apollo: "Cool!  Let's go to bed then."

He's just so darned cute with his full little cheeks.

Dakota: -stops working on the child portrait for Apollo- "Yay.. Whoo!"
Rica: "What's going on over here? Oh crud.  I forgot to get another birthday cake.  I'm sorry!"
Dakota: "It's ok.  I don't really want anyone to see me get wrinkles anyway."
Rica: "I could call everyone else in real quick."
Dakota: "No it's fine.  This way I can change my clothes without anyone being in the way."
Rica: "It is a smallish room."

Dakota: "Oh.  Now I am glad no one was here to see this.  I've never felt so... baggy before."
Rica: "I think you'll get used to it.  Plus that's what the exercise machines are for right?"
Dakota: "If you say so."

Rica: "I think you still look beautiful, darling and I bet there's a man hanging outside that would feel the same way.  Maybe you should go sugar lump him or something."
Dakota: "You know what.  I think I will."

Christin: "No Artie.  It's not going to be that easy for you, Mr.  The fireflies have been telling me all the things you've been doing?"
Artie: -inside tent- "That's not possible.  I don't even know all the things I've been doing!"
Rica: I can't decide if I feel bad and should feel guilty for laughing or just keep laughing.

Next Chapter
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

AdnaanA

Dakota, shes old??? Ahh!!!!!great update :)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Happy birthday, Tama, Apollo, and Dakota!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Happy birthday to everybody. It is sad to watch people getting old and knowing that we have to say goodbye to them soon but I am also excited about meeting new people.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Okay, toe tapping's over. Happy birthday everyone! I like Apollo's chubby cheeks.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
I want you guys to know you had me laughing which is good because reinstalling 13 games is frustrating as all get out.

Yay success!
Also, yay update! I think Dakota may be the most beautiful elder I've ever seen. If not for the grey hair, she hardly looks old at all! Also, Apollo wins first prize for chubbiest cheeks. If I am calculating right, his teen weeks will coincide with Tama's so it's possible that they might go to prom together? I can hope, right?

By samoht04

loveSims

Congrats with all the birthdays! Apollo is a cutie. ;D

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
Tama is beautiful and Apollo is very cute! Happy birthday you two!
And Dakota of course! She doesn't look like an elder at all.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline wednesday21

• Lurker
  • Occult
  • Joker is slightly amused.
Oh, this is getting better and better. I'm loving all the updates and your sense of humour is spectacular. It would be really mean of your game to quit on you just like this and I am wishing you BEST of luck. Can't wait to meet immortal #4!