Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 408347 times)

Offline Enchanted81

• Townie
Grats on getting the red back in, Rica! Sorry to hear about your travel troubles. I'm sure everything will work out in the end though, even if that means giving up photography.
Feel free to add me on Origin & the Sims 3 site: Enchanted81

loveSims

I'm sorry to hear about the travel problems. You are so close to finishing now, I'm sure everything will work out fine! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Yes Another Birthday)
« Reply #602 on: July 30, 2012, 12:22:19 AM »

Apollo: "You're just the cutest little guy I've ever seen with your little cowboy hat."
Amon: "Grandpa!"
Rica: "Hey that's what you get for not running away.  Just think Apollo is the nicest of the meanies."

Amon: "They call me a rhinestone cowboy.."
Rica: "NO! Stop it right now."
Amon: "What's wrong?"
Rica: "You guys glitched out the other one and this one doesn't make you sound better so you sound horrible."
Amon: "Hey.  I have feelings you know."
Rica: "That's nice.  You obviously don't have hearing."

Every night before bed, Cory would read to Amon from the riding book.  She gained a whole level in riding and when he aged up, it was like I hadn't even bothered.  I think we did it wrong.
Cory: "And this part is the head of the horse.  It's supposed to be facing the same way as yours.  It's also where the teeth are.  Keep your fingers away if you want to keep them."
Amon: "Do horses fart?"
Cory: "Just listen and pass out ok honey?"

Out of boredom, Cory got to learn how to paint.  I forgot she was evil until I realized this is supposed to be like purple or something.

Artie: "My butt, my beautiful butt!"
Rica: "You're the who decided to do a metal sculpture!"

Bob: "Hey ole girl.  Ready to come home with me?"
Bronte: "Wondered when you would show. "
Bob: "Yeah it's a shame about dogs living shorter lives but you're 45.  That's not too bad really."
Cory: "Oh.  You're just here for the dog."

Bob: "Hey hey Be careful.  If I go home with some strange mark, Sheila will kill me first and ask questions later."
Artie: "Tell her hi for me before it happens though."
Bob: "Always always. Can't wait until we can start going to barbecues together again."
Amon: "What kind of barbecues?"
Artie: "The kind that are rated R for Roasting and of course all the bad things that happen during one.  So.. no more asking."
Angus: "Come on kiddo.  Let's go see your first unicorn."

Bob: -pops in- "Oh hi little Grim.  This is kind of awkward."
Angus: "I guess we're not getting that unicorn after all."
Amon: "You again?  Are you the only reaper on duty tonight or something?"
Bob: "No.  It's just easier to send one guy to one town than to make several do it.  Less paperwork if it's a double pickup."
Amon: "What do you mean?"
Bob: "Uhh.. Ask Artie."
Amon: "Didn't know how to explain the answer did you?"

Bob: "Bye kid. "
Amon: "That was awesome.  It sucks the unicorn died but hey I want to see that again."
Angus: "See what again?"
Amon: "The place beyond the light."
Angus: "I think it's time you had a chat with the rest of us."

Amon: "Dad says I was to come talk to you guys about something."
Apollo: "He should have already taught you how to wipe.  What more info could you need?"
Amon: "I want to know about the place beyond the light."
Artie: -blinks and hits button on remote.  TV breaks-
Apollo: "Aw man."
Ares: "This should be good."
Artie: "Woman.  Leave."
Rica: "I never get to listen to the good stuff."

On the day of his birthday, Amon got awarded the best ballet dancer award.  Isn't he so cute in his little outfit?

Mario: "So you see, I just can't help but think that you prefer my company to that of your housemates.  So when I hear there is going to be a party, I have to throw one too to get you away from them.  I'll keep doing it until my vampire days are over for you and our daughter."
Saffron: "I don't think you realize just how close I am to my family.  Perhaps we should leave your party and go to my house."
Mario: "You mean his house."
Saffron: "No I meant mine."

One...

... Two.  Amon made sure to throw in some pranks while he was still cute and adorable. 

Prince Amon the First: "I want a pony."

Rica: -whistles- "Hey cutie.  Looks like the Cross nose is almost officially gone.  We're back to looking like Artie."
Amon: "Where's my pony?"
Rica: "You didn't think I would just give you one did you?"
Amon: "Yes."
Rica: "Sorry kiddo.  You're going to actually have to go buy one after school tomorrow."

He's a heartbreaker. 

Amon: -thinks- "I don't need to buy one.  I can just watch one for a while and then get it to move in."
Rica: "I knew you weren't paying attention to those riding books before bed."
Amon: "What's that supposed to mean?"
Wild Horse: -spooked by sudden talking, runs off-
Amon: "Now look what you did."
Rica: "Yes but you have to be a high level rider to actually adopt a wild horse."
Amon: "Oh.  Well then.  I guess we better get me some riding skill."

Rica: "Hey not bad.  What's her name?"
Amon: "Alegra."
Rica: "Hello Alegra."
Amon: "Silly Rica.  Horses can't hear you."
Alegra: -dumps her rider-
Amon: "Hey.  You made me spook her."
Rica: "Yes now get off your tookus, get back on and go home.  Sheesh.  I've got some city planning to figure out real quick."

Next Chapter
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
You always have the best stories, Rica. I haven't done riding yet, so it'll be interesting to see you and drift doing it in your dynasties. Good luck!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Wow, Amon is a total hottie. All your Grims have such ripped abs! It's Insane ;)

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

I love the shot of Artie jumping into the divewell. "My butt, my beautiful butt!" Hahahaha! Too awesome.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Hello, Amon! I've also never had a riding sim, in fact - I've never even had a horse in my games yet.

I think the Grims get hotter and hotter as each generation goes by! (No offence to Artie, original is always best ;))

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Wow, Amon is a total hottie. All your Grims have such ripped abs! It's Insane ;)

When I made Artie, his muscle definition was all the way to the right so it was maxed.   We've had nothing but boys so I guess it will be interesting to see what Gen 7 looks like or even Gen 8 if it's another boy. 

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

loveSims

Amon is a real heartbreaker! it will be interesting to see him learning the riding skill lol.
I love the picture of grim riding the unicorn.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Well Rica I have to say, yummy yummy yummy!!  ;D When you first started with Artie, I didn't think he could get any better. BUT he did. I am loving this story. And the heirs are so handsome and get better looking each generation. You GO GIRL!!  8) ~Shannon

SimBlip

Hi, Ricalynn, I just got this huge tip from Ratchie to check out your story! She told me you're going for a record, which is extremely exciting! I saw your contents table and realised that there is a lot of ground to cover. It may be a little while before you hear from me again, because I am a slow reader. I like to chew over the details of a story and I'm a stickler for reading every comment made. Saying that, there will be a comment to follow this one once I'm up to date. :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Horses Talk)
« Reply #611 on: August 02, 2012, 10:33:09 PM »

Amon: -bumpy voice- "Aaaaa-leeeggg-rrrr-aaa Sssslooooow d-ddd-ddown."

Alegra: "Don't be an idiot and I won't have to punish you."
Amon: "Wait.  Did you just speak?"
Alegra: "Of course I did you silly thing."
Amon: "But wait - the cat said that horses couldn't talk."
Alegra: "The cat was evil."
Amon: "So am I."
Alegra: "Yes but you're not 100% evil."
Rica: -mumbles- "The diet coke of evil."
Alegra: "More than that I would think.. Maybe the 10 flavors of Dr Pepper Evil versus the 23."

So this is the dog park as it looks when we put it down a while ago.

This is the dog park after Amon and I got to it.  It's no longer making me money but it's funny until I get the horse ranch placed properly.

Alegra: "This is kind of silly you know."
Rica: "I know but it's what he wants so who am I to deny him."
Alegra: "This is true but you know that without any of the Bigglesworths there will be trouble eventually."
Rica: "We were ordered."
Alegra: "Yes but they didn't expect you to bring in anymore."

Cory: "You want to put the money where you mouth is, old man?"
Apollo: -snickers- "You do anger so quickly.  So competitive.  I shall enjoy this victory."

Bridget: "I do like having you rodents around.  It's fun to watch you pretend you have freedom as you run about this rock without shelter."
Alegra: "So you're the cat.   You should pay more attention to horses.  We're true friends to Sims."
Bridget: "These are no ordinary Sims.  Let me tell you a story."
Alegra: "And then you will let me tell you one as well."

Saffron: "Prim! Darling is everything ok?"
Prim: "Mom!"
Saffron: "You were supposed to be at school for several more days.  What happened?"

Prim: "So you see I just couldn't stay behind with those snobs anymore.  I hated it there and I already have an A that will transfer to the schools here.  I'll be ok Mom.  I'm one logic away from maxing it and I've decided I want to be a doctor.  The local hospital will take me because of my previous experience.  It all works out."
Saffron: "I'm just glad to see you and have you home.   There are some things you should know.  Amon is a teenager now and your father became a vampire."
Prim: "Who's Amon?"

Amon: "So, my pretty little purple haired lady, how about I stand like this huh?  It shows off my manly chest."
Prim: "This is going to be a long night isn't it?"
Rica: "Yes but I have moodlet managers waiting.  Enjoy."

Next Chapter

Offline Deme

• Immortal
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Horses Talk too!)
« Reply #612 on: August 02, 2012, 10:49:10 PM »
Yaay, talking horses!
Anyway, I'm curious about how PrimXAmon is going to work out...Will this finally be a fusing of the lines, or will it still be out of reach? We shall see soon, I bet.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #613 on: August 03, 2012, 06:07:57 AM »
*Best doctor evil voice*  Just one calorie, not evil enough. *Rolls on floor laughing*

Thank you for yet another really good laugh!

I think I detect on coming schenanigans from Prim and Amon Grim, but will they bicker, or will they get all romantic-y, that is  the question.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #614 on: August 03, 2012, 08:51:02 AM »
Umm. Rica? When you picked the name, did you consider the likelihood that she would end up being Prim Grim? Or was that on purpose?
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

anything