Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 408624 times)

SimBlip

Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Pajamas on Display)
« Reply #975 on: October 26, 2012, 06:28:46 PM »
Adrasteia is totally adorable in this chapter.
I can't work out whether she is talking to her Broomy, or whether there is another voice out there.
Seeing her and Airica re-unite with Francisco was hearthwarming.
Lovely update! :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Pajamas on Display)
« Reply #976 on: October 26, 2012, 06:38:24 PM »

Always good to get an update with the Grims! I love the pictures.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Halloween Intermission)
« Reply #977 on: October 31, 2012, 11:08:27 PM »
Hello Everyone.  We take this moment to hope that everyone had a very Happy Halloween/Spooky Day.   We give you a quick intermission to bring you a quick glimpse into the life of Sim Bin Artie Grim.   This entire episode is to distract you from the fact that I haven't been updating due to technical issues and family fun.  So I present you with a lot of fun pics from the Barbie Artie Makeover Fashion Show

Artie: "She's crazy people.  Get her away from me!"
Rica: "Shhh! No one wants to hear from you."
Artie: "Ha!"
Rica: "And you wonder why I pretend you're a barbie."
Artie: "Yes you mean and evil woman."

Here's a little something that's fairly easy on the eyes...

... Astronaut Barb- Artie!

Just in for our man Wiry - Artie the Genie!

Every now and then a boy just likes to play with a wooden stick.  Except this time around sparks can fly out the end.  --Witchypoo Grim!

For all those dog lovers in the crowd, we bring you Were-Grim!

But don't worry, we're not against the other fanged folk either.   This just goes to show that dark red is not a good color for vampires though.

Someone give that zombie a newspaper!
Artie: "I hate you so much."

Freaky Friday Barb-Artie

Artie: "This is not right.  It's just not right!"
Rica: "Aww c'mon.  Don't you want to play in the pool now?"

Rica: "What color should Artie's bunny suit be?"
Jacob, Rica's nephew: "Jets.  Lots of Jets."
Artie: "Aww man.  I do not like wearing fluffy tails!"

Ninja Barb-Artie to the rescue!

A little Malibu Barb-Artie action :D
Artie: "Woman.. you get me out of this skirt right now." -stomps foot-

Pirate Barb-Artie -- ready to sail the seven seas..                                                  ...at home in the bathtub.

Half Disco Barb-Artie Half Mobster Barb-Artie  Check out that 'fro.

A little late for Oktoberfest but hey we're ready for next year right? 
Artie: "Please please.. someone get me some nectar.  I need it."

Katy Perry Barb-Artie.
Artie: -grabs hair and pulls it around his face- "Ha now no one will recognize me."

Throwback Barb-Artie.. Ready to get groovy baby, yeah!

Artie: -hands on hips- "I shall forge that sword of destiny and slay thy dragon RicaDica.  Then I shall be free!"

Now it's time for a little guessing game fun...   Some of these people are very well known and some are only from the forums.   
Artie: "And I make them all look bad with my sexiness."
Rica: "Shh.  Quiet you."
All names will be revealead at the bottom of the post.  Let's see how many you guys get right.

Artie: "See I can even make this guy's wardrobe look better.  I bet even the Brando look would be good for me."

Artie: -pushes lips together to form a line- "Can you guess me now?"

Artie: -whips out the hair dye-  "If you don't know who I am, you should really find out."

Artie: "I'm not as thin as the real guy but I kind of like his name.  He's real close to the guy with the shoes. And while he hasn't worn a hat in some time.  I can't blame the guy for liking it in the first place."

Artie: "This one is for my girl Rachel." -blows kisses-

Artie: "Why do I suddenly want to paint?"
Rica: "Are you done yet?"
Artie: "I guess.. Back to the bin?"
Rica: "Yeah then we'll go back to Lunar Lakes."
Artie: "Whoo!  Getting so close I can taste it!"

Guessing Game answers:
Colt Brooks - property of sdhoey
Christopher Steel - property of dynasties and legacies everywhere
Recipe Man - property of Metro Man & his Man Dynasty
Crazy Immortal - property of Audren & the Immortal Immortal Dynasty
Thornton Wollf aka Sideburns - Sunset Valley stud
Billy Caspian - Riverview Stud

New updates to come soon!  Just how much fun can throwing elixirs be?  Well the Grims find out.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Rica, Artie, THANK YOU THANK YOU.. I have not stopped laughing. My husband thinks I've have totally lost my mind. I LOVED Artie's little makeover of Colt... that was GREAT!!!! Happy Halloween/ Spooky Day you guys.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Rica, Artie, THANK YOU THANK YOU.. I have not stopped laughing. My husband thinks I've have totally lost my mind. I LOVED Artie's little makeover of Colt... that was GREAT!!!! Happy Halloween/ Spooky Day you guys.

I think it's one of the best compliments Artie could offer Colt, don't you think?  ;)

That fashion show is great Rica! I was just sitting here laughing and I think Ciaran enjoyed watching it too. I actually was able to guess most of them, but now you make me think I should check out Audren's Immortal Dynasty as well.  :)
Other than that, i'm happy to see Artie's in fine form and ready to go finish off the all of the Lunar Lunacy hijinks.  ;D

Offline smartburn

• Occult
I have to admit I literally did a fist pump for Artie's interpretation of my man Billy - my somewhat poor, neglected and now elderly Billy who I'll return to soon after the second patch related to Seasons is released and Riverview gets reinstalled (which was technically never uninstalled but anyway)...Arties's other tributes were nicely done as well, even if I only recognized one forum sim without any other hints (I'm looking at you Colt). :D

Regarding his Barbie Artie shots, I love how he seems to look more pi- er, irritated in some shots than others. Being an astronaut or a vampire seems to suit him (even if the skin color is weird on the latter), and he doesn't look nearly as annoyed in the pirate or werewolf shots as he does in the mummy or Malibu shots. I must say I really dig the bunny outfit though, and I hope he gets to wear it more often in the future (sorry Artie...sort of...not really...*ducks*).

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
LOL

Artie in the flower skirt!

Oh man, I love you so much, Rica! ;D

(Also, I love Artie for being manly enough to wear a pink flowered skirt!)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
Rica you're insane... Hahaha! Too few of your kind around! More, I want more! Lol...
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
I noticed that somewhere in there Artie got young and hot again. A moment of silence for young, hot Artie...but seriously, that was great!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
I love dress ups with Artie! It's great fun. I'm currently playing a practice immortal dynasty in Union Cove and for some reason, Pam decided to wear the zombie outfit (minus cone) in her elder years. I have no photos, sadly. Didn't realize where it was from until now. The bunny costume is just too funny for words, lol!

Louise56

This was hilarious Rica! Poor Artie in the Katy Perry outfit, pink don't suit him at all lol! ;D

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Wow! I can't believe you used Crazy in your guessing game!  :o

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Artie makes a hawt Sideburns,Hebe is practically drooling at the screen. Great fashion show Rica colour me impressed.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
*Twitches* Artie.. I would have saved you... but then.. *Twitch* GENIES! *Twitch Fest*
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

TheTripWasInfraGreen

I want my own Barb-Artie now! If he can pull of Sweet Treats clothing, imagine what else he could do.

Anyways, I recently decided to read the parts of this dynasty I didn't read (I started at around the time Amon celebrated his young adult birthday, and didn't read anything further back). Between the general craziness of the Grims and having to read Jules' lines in the most exaggerated French accent I could pull off, I had a lot of fun reading this. And the end is almost here. D:

anything