Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 404416 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Rica, Artie, THANK YOU THANK YOU.. I have not stopped laughing. My husband thinks I've have totally lost my mind. I LOVED Artie's little makeover of Colt... that was GREAT!!!! Happy Halloween/ Spooky Day you guys.

I'm glad you got a good laugh out of it.  I know I was enjoying myself and eventually the nephew came over to help me out. 

I think it's one of the best compliments Artie could offer Colt, don't you think?  ;)

That fashion show is great Rica! I was just sitting here laughing and I think Ciaran enjoyed watching it too. I actually was able to guess most of them, but now you make me think I should check out Audren's Immortal Dynasty as well.  :)
Other than that, i'm happy to see Artie's in fine form and ready to go finish off the all of the Lunar Lunacy hijinks.  ;D

Audren is on try 5 but I've followed since the beginning and will probably follow until the end.  I love Crazy Immortal

Wow! I can't believe you used Crazy in your guessing game!  :o

I repeat - I love Crazy Immortal.  He's always a treat.  Besides.. Artie is a crazy immortal.  Crazy is trying to be a crazy immortal.  It's all one big happy insane family really.

I have to admit I literally did a fist pump for Artie's interpretation of my man Billy - my somewhat poor, neglected and now elderly Billy who I'll return to soon after the second patch related to Seasons is released and Riverview gets reinstalled (which was technically never uninstalled but anyway)...Arties's other tributes were nicely done as well, even if I only recognized one forum sim without any other hints (I'm looking at you Colt). :D

Regarding his Barbie Artie shots, I love how he seems to look more pi- er, irritated in some shots than others. Being an astronaut or a vampire seems to suit him (even if the skin color is weird on the latter), and he doesn't look nearly as annoyed in the pirate or werewolf shots as he does in the mummy or Malibu shots. I must say I really dig the bunny outfit though, and I hope he gets to wear it more often in the future (sorry Artie...sort of...not really...*ducks*).

Oh the response to him in a bunny suit just means I'll have to work it in somehow.  Hrm.

LOL  Artie in the flower skirt!   Oh man, I love you so much, Rica! ;D
(Also, I love Artie for being manly enough to wear a pink flowered skirt!)

After the comments we were joking around about him yesterday, I decided to do it for my own personal enjoyment.  Then I realized I needed to do it for everyone's enjoyment ;D

Rica you're insane... Hahaha! Too few of your kind around! More, I want more! Lol...
Thank you! I would probably take suggestions at one point or another for a undated fashion show.  Maybe towards the end between this story and my next but don't worry folks there will be a next. 

I noticed that somewhere in there Artie got young and hot again. A moment of silence for young, hot Artie...but seriously, that was great!
Yes I miss Artie being young & hot, too.  I miss all the Grims being young & hot.

I love dress ups with Artie! It's great fun. I'm currently playing a practice immortal dynasty in Union Cove and for some reason, Pam decided to wear the zombie outfit (minus cone) in her elder years. I have no photos, sadly. Didn't realize where it was from until now. The bunny costume is just too funny for words, lol!

Yep the zombie suits are awesome in my book but it's hard to seriously involve them into the stories.  If I had my way, it would be caveman suits and zombie suits every day at the Grim house.  I just think it's hilarious.

This was hilarious Rica! Poor Artie in the Katy Perry outfit, pink don't suit him at all lol! ;D

I learned back in Angelica days that pink & dark red are a little off putting but I had to try it with the Katy Perry stuff.  I mean I can now say one of my actual Sims has worn that outfit!

Artie makes a hawt Sideburns,Hebe is practically drooling at the screen. Great fashion show Rica colour me impressed.
Rachel
I'm glad you enjoyed it.  When I was thinking of townies to dress up as, Sideburns came to mind and wouldn't go away so I had to do it.

*Twitches* Artie.. I would have saved you... but then.. *Twitch* GENIES! *Twitch Fest*
That's the response I was waiting for.   I thought you'd enjoy Artie Genie just a tad little bit.  I can see you hated it though ;)

I want my own Barb-Artie now! If he can pull of Sweet Treats clothing, imagine what else he could do.

Anyways, I recently decided to read the parts of this dynasty I didn't read (I started at around the time Amon celebrated his young adult birthday, and didn't read anything further back). Between the general craziness of the Grims and having to read Jules' lines in the most exaggerated French accent I could pull off, I had a lot of fun reading this. And the end is almost here. D:

That's exactly how I picture Jules when he talks too!  I'm glad that you had a lot of fun reading and yes it's very sad that it will all be ending for this story.

I have plans that a lot of people don't actually know about but it's kind of a special surprise for all of my readers.  After the immortal dynasty is finished, look for more Grim family fun in the future.  Artie has also been thinking of a few ideas and I'm of a mind to let him if I get the time.  I still want to bring Lilac back and maybe see if Thyme & Josephine are ready to get their party started.   The Dreamers still wait for attention.  I enjoy using the excuse that as a Sim I can't take care of any of them right now.  (LOL)

Thank you everyone for reading and I'm glad you all enjoyed the show.  I had so much fun with it and sharing made it more so.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
Also, Disco Artie was well done. I should like to see Artie in Genie and Disco attire much more! Especially Genie! *Twitch*

Sorry Artie! NOT!

*Jumps behind Nicola- just in case*
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Also, Disco Artie was well done. I should like to see Artie in Genie and Disco attire much more! Especially Genie! *Twitch*

Sorry Artie! NOT!

*Jumps behind Nicola- just in case*

Nicola might have to have an elixer throwing contest with Artie one of these days...haha.

Is the hair on Katy Perry Barb- Artie a Katy Perry thing too, or a store?

Plus, I don't think dark red is too bad of a colour for vampires. Simbot Artie just looks odd.  :o
Yes....Bunny-suit Artie should be tossed in there somewhere!  ;D *sticks close to Ciaran/Aoife just in case*
He looks really good as a pirate,  and as a half disco half mobster....especially the hair.
And where Artie's wanting to slay you, he reminds me of another Grim with that hair....

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
The hair used for the Katy Perry shot was from the store.  It's called Frazza-ma-tazz

I haven't had any Grims use the slay me hair.  I just got that not too long ago with the Happily Ever After collection that his clothes came with. 

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

SimBlip

Hilarious!  ;D
I liked all the outfits, especially Pirate Barb-Artie.
The impersonifications were so clever!
What a treat! :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Addy's Teen Party)
« Reply #995 on: November 10, 2012, 01:13:55 PM »

Ares: "Okay sweetie.  You can look now."
Adrasteia: "What is it?"
Ares: "Your very own zoomsweeper track. Happy Birthday Early"
Adrasteia: "AWESOME!"

Adrasteia: "Oh no you don't.  You will not start acting up.  If you keep doing it, I'm going to throw you into the gem cutter."

I have this weird problem where every time I zoom in on someone using a broom the broom disappears
Adrasteia: "Wahooo! Look what I can do"

Apollo: "Hey there little guy.  You ready to come home with me?  I know a cute little witch whose birthday it is that could use a little guy like you."
Apollo: "Yes I think a shrew is a perfect gift for a Grim witch."

Adrasteia: "Awww he's just so cute.  I think I'll name him Rascal."
Airica: "House rules still apply.  If someone doesn't feed it or keep it clean, I'm totally setting it free."
Adrasteia: "Yes mama.  Is the party soon?"
Airica: "First guests will be here any time now."
Adrasteia: "Who did you invite?"
Airica: "Mostly Artie's kids.."

Meet Darron Crocker - the Christopher Steel Grim wannabe & LeAnn Gothier.   Darron is a witch and LeAnn is a werewolf.

Morris Littlejohn & Marisol Gothier - Marisol is the mother of five Artie kids and Morris is one of twins from Tenisha Littlejohn.  He's also a werewolf.

Danny Gothier - I thought he was a werewolf but apparently that was his sister.

Born the same time as LeAnn - little brother to Danny - Mr Henry Gothier.

Sebastian Gothier - Triplet to LeAnn & Henry.   I love the eyes here

Adrasteia: "Ack.  Got smoke in my eyes."
Everyone else: *cheers*

Only at a Grim party would one of the guests randomly turn into a zombie and another one start rummaging in the trashcan.

Kizzie Crocker - One of Artie's youngest daughters with Eileen Crocker. She's one of the few kids that seems to be mostly her mother.

Adrasteia: "Holy Cowplants, Batman.   That was weird!"
Airica: "What?"
Adrasteia: "I saw fireflies and dolls fighting each other."
Artie: "Oh Boy."

Airica: "Norman Dennison!  How dare you show up late to your granddaughter's party."
Norman: "Better late than never.  Where's the birthday girl?"
Airica: "Getting  a wardrobe change.  She said she had an idea and ran away before any of us could follow her."
Norman: "That can't be good."

Late to the party and hogger of the broom track - Desmond Hyman, one of the triplets with Vera Hyman

Desmond's sister - Kim.   She's kind of cute with her whole outfit. 

Now it's time for Addy to meet all her classmates (great great great great great aunts & uncles)

More updates soon!

Next Chapter

Louise56

« Reply #996 on: November 10, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »
Happy birthday Adrasteia! She is very pretty, her clothes really suits her.
It is fun to see Artie's children. How many did he have all together?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Addy's Teen Party)
« Reply #997 on: November 10, 2012, 04:03:04 PM »
Happy Birthday, wow Artie, is there anyone left that's not a Grimm in Lunar Lakes?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #998 on: November 10, 2012, 05:28:37 PM »
Happy birthday Adrasteia! She is very pretty, her clothes really suits her.
It is fun to see Artie's children. How many did he have all together?

Including Ares - Artie is the proud father of 19 children.  I like how they all vary between him and their moms.   

Happy Birthday, wow Artie, is there anyone left that's not a Grimm in Lunar Lakes?

Not many!  There are several households with red Sims in them at this point.    He had 5 baby mamas -- Eileen, Vera, Marisol, Rachel & the most important one Christen.

SimBlip

« Reply #999 on: November 10, 2012, 07:35:21 PM »
Adrasteia looks more like a startled nymph than a witch on her birthday. She is ever so beautiful, and I must thank you for posting a picture of her Grampa. I wondered where the intense blue of her eyes came from.
Henry Gothier's looks took my breath away. He is absolutely stunning.
Who is Christen? I leafed back, but found no notion of her. Did any of her children turn up?
Very intriguing update!  :D

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #1000 on: November 10, 2012, 07:36:11 PM »
Adrasteia looks more like a startled nymph than a witch on her birthday. She is ever so beautiful, and I must thank you for posting a picture of her Grampa. I wondered where the intense blue of her eyes came from.
Henry Gothier's looks too my breath away. He is absolutely stunning.
Who is Christin? I leafed back, but found no notion of her. Did any of her children turn up?
Very intriguing update!  :D

Christen was Ares' mother!

SimBlip

« Reply #1001 on: November 10, 2012, 07:43:39 PM »
Christen was Ares' mother!

*facepalm*
But of course! Why I thought of the latest baby momma's only, I'll never know.
Well, that makes it less intriguing, but all the more enjoyable. I'm sure Ares is delighted to have so many siblings.
Looking forward to Andrasteia's day in school. :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Teenager Menace and a Birthday)
« Reply #1002 on: November 14, 2012, 09:52:59 AM »
Less than 24 hours after being a teenager, the newly aged Adrasteia decided to show the world just what kind of good sense of humor she had received.

Adrasteia: -tosses an Ad Nauseum at a stranger- "Haha."
Poor Old Man: "Ugh.  I don't feel so good."

Adrasteia: "Aww.  How about now?" -tosses a Large and In Charge that Artie said to enjoy.  Had a note from some guy named Colt on it but she didn't care-
Old Man: "What? Why?!"

Old Man: "Huh.  That's not so bad actually.  Goodbye."

The poor guy I don't remember his name because he died like less than 5 hours later.

A good shot of Morris and Jamey Littlejohn.  Even if I hadn't told you before I bet there would be no mistaking who their father is. 

Airica: "Whoo it's my birthday!"
Artie: "Wow.  Nice Recipe impression."
Airica: "Huh?"
Artie: "A jumbo jetliner could land inside that mouth of yours."
Airica: "Ooo I'm so going to kick you where it will hurt!"

Airica: "Right after I fix my hair of course. Ugh."
Ares: "You should just keep it like that."
Airica: "Do you not remember the hair you kept getting?"
Ares: "Oh yeah."
Adrasteia: "Mom hurry up and kick Artie so you can teach me to drive already."
Airica: "You have a new vacuum why do you want to learn to drive?"
Adrasteia: "Moooom"
Airica: "Fine Fine.. I'm moving."

Airica: "Ok now we're good."
Adrasteia: "Mom!  Why did you turn on the sirens?"
Airica: "So no one would get in your way of course.  Careful honey.  Both hands on the wheel."
Adrasteia: -sigh-

Adrasteia: "No.  I don't want to listen to you."
Artie: "Who are you glaring at evilly?  I know you don't have an imaginary friend."
Adrasteia: "Huh?"
Artie: "We took the doll away.  So who were you glaring at?"
Adrasteia: "Oh no one."
Artie: "Oh well if you're thinking of doing pranks.  Be warned we never use any of the toilets or sinks anymore.  All thanks to your mother."

Airica: "Oh Bonehilda.. These guys made a mess.  Clean it up."
Amon: "It's not a mess.  It's biohazard."
Airica: "Whatever.  Come & get it cleaned up please."

Ares: "Hey!  DJ Bonebag.  Get back to work.  You're distracting us all from our incredibly boring lives."
Bonehilda: -evil & raspy chuckle-
Artie: "No seriously.  If Airica finds out, you're so going to get canned and then I'll be back to cleaning so stop now."

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Addy's Teen Party)
« Reply #1003 on: November 14, 2012, 10:02:11 AM »
Lol.. Colt will be upset that Artie didn't drink his gift. Lol "DJ Bonebag" love it

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Teenage Menace and another Birthday)
« Reply #1004 on: November 14, 2012, 11:03:48 AM »
Is DJ Bonebag available for weddings and parties?  Great update!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

anything