Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 408466 times)

SimBlip

Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: The Last Birthday)
« Reply #1140 on: November 30, 2012, 04:42:38 PM »
I felt quite emotional when Adrasteia turned elder. I think her wish concerned Gilberto. I hope they will be reunited soon. :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #1141 on: November 30, 2012, 08:24:26 PM »
Yeah I feel like I've been dragging my feet a little bit.  Not just because the last life stage of generation 8 is the longest and most boring but also just to not have it end yet.   Even though the next part is something I've been waiting to do since October.  That's right I've had this planned out for a very long time.  I'm currently working out all of the numbers and writing everything down and trying to figure out what kind of picture to post for the family.   What kind of picture would you guys like?

Not to mention there is the after story to iron out.  I would like to officially enter the HOF with this thread done.  Today it became official that Adrasteia had her first taste of ambrosia.  My little family is all grown up *sniff*
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #1142 on: November 30, 2012, 08:28:18 PM »
Yeah I feel like I've been dragging my feet a little bit.  Not just because the last life stage of generation 8 is the longest and most boring but also just to not have it end yet.   Even though the next part is something I've been waiting to do since October.  That's right I've had this planned out for a very long time.  I'm currently working out all of the numbers and writing everything down and trying to figure out what kind of picture to post for the family.   What kind of picture would you guys like?

Not to mention there is the after story to iron out.  I would like to officially enter the HOF with this thread done.  Today it became official that Adrasteia had her first taste of ambrosia.  My little family is all grown up *sniff*

Oh man!! You have me crying!!!  :'( Really you do. I'm so happy for you. You have worked so hard for this.

SimBlip

« Reply #1143 on: November 30, 2012, 08:39:14 PM »
Yeah I feel like I've been dragging my feet a little bit.

Please, don't feel that way. I admire you for giving all of Adrasteia's life stages the same attention that you lavished on the other generations! Even more so, because you have known how you will end the story for so long. :)

Congratulations on your Eight Immortal! The conclusion of the final requirement is euphoric, but also invite tears. *grabs box of kleenex*

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #1144 on: November 30, 2012, 08:40:51 PM »
Please, don't feel that way. I admire you for giving all of Adrasteia's life stages the same attention that you lavished on the other generations! Even more so, because you have known how you will end the story for so long. :)

Congratulations on your Eight Immortal! The conclusion of the final requirement is euphoric, but also invite tears. *grabs box of kleenex*

Oh I'm sure you'll be very proud of me once you hear my tally, too.  I think the Grims and I did very well considering all the mistakes I made. 

Oh man!! You have me crying!!!  :'( Really you do. I'm so happy for you. You have worked so hard for this.

*shares some of her kleenex's* Don't cry.  Trust me.  You'll know why soon enough.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #1145 on: November 30, 2012, 09:16:29 PM »
I think you should show a number of different Grim pictures, like the traditional 8 in chairs or couches/loveseats, plus some fun ones, and of course the museum pictures. Plus, if you're doing some kind of follow up story, the Grims (at least some of them) won't be gone for long.  :)
Are the immortals able to choose whether they become a reaper after this is all over?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #1146 on: November 30, 2012, 09:24:17 PM »
I think you should show a number of different Grim pictures, like the traditional 8 in chairs or couches/loveseats, plus some fun ones, and of course the museum pictures. Plus, if you're doing some kind of follow up story, the Grims (at least some of them) won't be gone for long.  :)
Are the immortals able to choose whether they become a reaper after this is all over?

All answers will come over the weekend (I hope).  And I want you guys to know that what to do with the boys wasn't actually decided until.... 3? hours ago.

I already had the girls figured out.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #1147 on: November 30, 2012, 11:12:34 PM »
Yay for weekend resolutions.  :)

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #1148 on: November 30, 2012, 11:25:26 PM »
Yay!!! :D

I've been following Artie's adventures off and on since your Hidden Springs attempt, and have followed Lunar Lakes from the beginning - I'm very happy to know that your perseverance has finally paid off, and that Artie will join the ranks of other legends such as Recipe, Carina and James.  I'll be hitting refresh for the after-story throughout the weekend.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #1149 on: December 02, 2012, 04:51:47 AM »
I love the Grims! Hope they come back and "Illuminati-rise" another world! In proper capes. They are (come to think of it) the perfect bunch to suitably darken Monte Vista... Hmmm, possibilities...
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #1150 on: December 02, 2012, 05:26:34 AM »
Congratulations and Celebrations.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Addy Eats Ambrosia)
« Reply #1151 on: December 02, 2012, 09:53:34 AM »

Grim Snowball Wars! Four Teams go in.  No one comes out!

Artie: "Hey.  There's ice under the snow.  I totally slipped that should not count as a point."
Ares: "Oh come on, Dad.  Just get your old butt up and let's keep going."
Angus: "So hey.  Why are we waiting to eat ambrosia again?"
Adrasteia: "I have work in like 8 hours and I want my final promotion."
Angus: "Why?"
Artie: "It doesn't matter.  Addy made the request and I'm granting it. Catch this flowerboy."

Airica: "Hello again old friend.  I didn't think any of you would still visit."
Indigo Horse: "Many of us weren't sure either but like many we feel the pull of all our towns.  Is it done?"

Airica: "Very soon.  My daughter made a request and Artie granted it."
Indigo Horse: "Than part one of the journey is almost over."
Airica: "Is there any news?"
Indigo Horse: "Bigglesworth knows about a meeting that is to happen soon.  A council has been called to stop the power struggles and to determine the fates of you and the doll."
Airica: "What do you mean?"

Indigo Horse: "I can say no more.  Take this blessing upon you and I wish you the best in your travels. "

Indigo: -backs away slowly and teleports-
Airica: "Wait! Indigo!" -sigh- "What do you mean determine my fate.  I should be going home!" -realizes she is totally talking to the snow-

Adrasteia: "See this is much better than the winter festival."
Artie: "Says you.  I want to be snowboarding."
Airica: "I'll buy you one.  Sheesh."
Artie: "Sheesh nothing devil woman."
Adrasteia: "You two behave for a while longer.  I have work to do. See ya."

Artie: "So you get that promotion?"
Adrasteia: "What do you think?"
Airica: "Ha! Hers is brighter than yours."

A burglar... really?  a burglar?  Last night having a mortal in Lunar Lakes and someone actually tries to rob the Grims.

Mr Bigglesworth: "Hey.  We're almost there.  You get the left ankle and I'll get the right."
Treasure: "Forget this noise.  I'm done.  I don't want to be in the snow anymore."
Mr Bigglesworth: "But it's a burglar!"
Treasure: "You have fun.  I'm going back downstairs to our beds."

Treasure: "See isn't this better?"
Mr Bigglesworth:  "It's more satisfying after having attacked someone."
Treasure: "I don't care.  I don't think my paws are ever going to get warm now."

Random picture of tiberium in the snow.

Aker: "So what do you think?"
Adrasteia: "I don't know but I can't believe you people do this every week for how long?"
Artie: "Fairly certain I don't even taste it anymore."
Airica: "At least you only have to do it once."
Adrasteia: "This lifetime perhaps."

Airica: "No Addy!" -heavy sigh- "Nevermind"
Adrasteia: "Whoops."
Airica: "Just once I wish we hadn't taught you to clean up your plate."

Airica: "Soo uhh.. now what?"
Mr Bigglesworth: -cat snickers-

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #1152 on: December 02, 2012, 10:03:28 AM »
In that last picture, Artie like, " Ok, we're done, Where's Agnes??" LOL

I loved all the pics. Especially when Addy got her glow that was great.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #1153 on: December 02, 2012, 10:03:36 AM »
OH MY GOD YOU MADE IT. :D :D :D

I can't believe it. It seems that just yesterday I jumped into the story when Amon was still young. This is surreal.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #1154 on: December 02, 2012, 10:08:33 AM »
Oh. Congratulations on finishing one of these.
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler