Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 407804 times)

Louise56

Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Addy Eats Ambrosia)
« Reply #1155 on: December 02, 2012, 10:25:30 AM »
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! ;D

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #1156 on: December 02, 2012, 10:42:51 AM »
Congratulations! Finally, 8 Grim Immortals. Well done to all of them. But the question still remains - what next?

Totally love Addy's glow and how it outglows Artie's. And can I see the cats sitting at the head of the table? LOL.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1157 on: December 02, 2012, 10:57:30 AM »

Aw, congrats on completing the challege! It's sad that this story will soon be coming to an end, but I'm excited to see what future stories are ahead for the Grims. I like the picture of all eight skating together; it's just cute.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #1158 on: December 02, 2012, 11:19:17 AM »
Congratulations! Finally, 8 Grim Immortals. Well done to all of them. But the question still remains - what next?

Totally love Addy's glow and how it outglows Artie's. And can I see the cats sitting at the head of the table? LOL.

Answering that now!   And yes the two cats were at the head of the table.  I thought it was an awesome touch, don't you?

Aw, congrats on completing the challege! It's sad that this story will soon be coming to an end, but I'm excited to see what future stories are ahead for the Grims. I like the picture of all eight skating together; it's just cute.
I think we can all agree that it's sad.  Even me or maybe especially me. 

Still at least two more updates to come and one of them is happening right now!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #1159 on: December 02, 2012, 11:20:33 AM »
Congratulations on finishing! I'm so happy that Artie never has to go through all of that again although I'm sure there's more to it than this...
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Now What)
« Reply #1160 on: December 02, 2012, 11:31:36 AM »

Angus: "Soo.  No flashes. No Bangs.  I'll still looking at all you old farts."
Mr Bigglesworth: "You didn't think it would be that easy did you?"
Angus: "Eh well you never know."
Mr Bigglesworth: "This is true.  This is where I talk about options."
Artie: "What options? I don't remember any options?"
Mr Bigglesworth: "Addy.. is your head a little quiet lately?"
Adrasteia: "Yeah I was just thinking Angelica hadn't said anything in a while."
Mr Bigglesworth: "She's back with her mother now that the task is finished.  You should be the only one in your head now that's ever had a real body before."
Adrasteia: "Ok."
Artie: "Hey.. back to options."
Airica: "Indigo said something about a meeting."

Mr Bigglesworth: "Yeah there's a meeting.  Artie and Airica are required to attend but the rest of you have to now make a decision.  Artie has stored some Young Again Potions somewhere and you can now get the age freeze potions if you want."
Apollo: "Are these our options? What if we didn't want to stay here."
Mr Bigglesworth: "I was getting to that.  As a descendant of Artie, The Boss offers employment opportunities.  That does not mean you'll all be reapers.  The organization is just fully aware of all the abilities the lot of you bring to the table.  The same is being offered to all of your other children as well, Artie.  Not the ones from Lunar Lakes but Angela & Thomas from Hidden Springs as well as your original lot."
Ares: "What if some of us wanted to be reapers?"
Mr Bigglesworth: "That could be an option.  It will require time spent in HR.   Everyone's wives are waiting at Artie's place of residence within Abaddon.   They all had fun with Reka and now they're just waiting to hear if it's done or not. "
Airica: "What about a life after this?"
Mr Bigglesworth: "While that is viable, you must know that The Boss's offer has time limits.  If you choose to restart here on Lunar Lakes or even somewhere else like Sunlit Tides, you're getting a second life but when it's done, that's it.  You move on.  A reaper will come get you and you will go into the afterlife that is chosen for you."
Aker: "What about Reka?"
Mr Bigglesworth: "Aww you're so sweet.   Due to her involvement with the plot against your family, her fate is one of two that will be discussed at the meeting Artie and Airica are going to."
Airica: "My fate being the second one."
Mr Bigglesworth: "Exactly.  They'll let you know what we've found out and how things have to progress in order to restore you."
Amon: "So I guess it's just decision time then?"
Mr Bigglesworth: "Of course.  While you decide, I'm going to give the cue for the wardrobes to be sent."
Artie: "Ahh wardrobe travel. " -claps-

Adrasteia: "While the boss's offer is a good one, I will have to decline.  I have an offer from Roamer and this weird red fairy to join them and Gilberto."
Mr Bigglesworth: "Yes, we heard that they wanted you and The Boss let it happen.  We figured that you would join them so your wardrobe will specifically take you back to their world."

Aker: "Is it possible to see Anita and make a decision then?"
Mr Bigglesworth: "If that's the choice that you all would like than I see no problem with it.  The Boss is not patient."
Artie: "Definitely Not."
Mr Bigglesworth: "So the decision will need to be made shortly after your arrival.  If this is your choice, than we will go ahead and have the wardrobes set up for private meetings prior to everyone getting a chance to hang out together."
Aker: "Than I choose to wait & to ask Little Miss Bowbright what she wants to do."

Amon: "Prim was always the more logical of the two of us.  I think I'll wait for her to tell me what she wants as well."

Angus: "Cory is not so complex as those two ladies.  I think I know her well enough to ask if there's any employment for her as well?"
Mr Bigglesworth: "Absolutely."
Angus: "Than I choose to meet my wife and head to HR with her than."

Apollo: "If I choose to see my wife, we still have the choice to live another life?"
Mr Bigglesworth: "Yes.  But for a limited time."
Artie: "Are you sure?"
Apollo: "I accomplished my dream more than once.  Tama was everything to me as we lived side by side.  I will ask her but I don't know if Abaddon is the place for us."
Mr Bigglesworth: "You reserve that right. And you Ares?"

Ares: "I'm not sure I like the idea of my son not being able to join us.  But I do like the idea of becoming a Reaper like Dad, Tony and Bob. "
Artie: "Of course you do."
Mr Bigglesworth: "Yes the fireflies always knew you would take that path.  A child of death  You'll be one of the first children born to a reaper to actually choose the family business."
Airica: "What are fireflies?  Anyone know?"
Artie: "Yes."
Everyone else: "What?!"
Artie: "Why are you all yelling?  I've always known about the fireflies.  Special group of individuals that are a mix between fairies and mischief demons.  They're as bad as the gnomes really.   Some of them can be oracles but they flitter between my world and the magical world.  They're also the magic behind why a cake or just having a birthday can make you grow.  You can tell they're having fun when you do that stretchy body thing. They're also in charge of what hair and clothes you get and man oh man do they have a sense of humor."
Airica: "That explains so much."
Artie: "I know.  And it's funny every time."
Mr Bigglesworth: "You know.. I have a question for someone.  You guys can find the young again and age freeze potions in your inventories.  I'll be back."
Airica: "What about when they take away your goatee?"
Artie: "Still funny.  Horrifying and Mean but still funny."

Artie: "We all doing this then?"
Amon: "Way ahead of you."
Artie: "Alright then.  Let's see what kind of mood the fireflies are in now."

Ricanote: Apparently the game remembers the horrible hair and clothing it gave a person at a certain life stage. This is definitely the hair that they all got on their YA birthdays.  Also if you give 8 sims young again potions, they have to individually celebrate each time.  It took all day and the full moon decided to turn on right as Angus and Airica went.    And why did Airica have to be last huh?

Artie: "Alright everyone.  On my mark, take the wardrobe with your name on it and I'll see some of you on the other side."
Adrasteia: "I guess this is goodbye then."
Artie: "The worlds aren't exclusive sweetie.  We will see each other again."
Ares: "What about this horrible hair?"
Artie: "See.. still funny.  Change in the wardrobe on the way to the next location.   Airica.. choose clothes for the meeting.  We'll only be in Abaddon for a very short time before we get pulled to the meeting place."
Airica: "Got it."

Artie: "Mark."

Treasure: "What about us?"
Mr Bigglesworth: "We get to go too."
Treasure: "What if I don't want to go with you guys."
Mr Bigglesworth: "Have fun with the adoption agency."
Treasure: "Oh .. ok let's go."

Gnome Nooboo Tres: "So uhhh.. it's cold out here eh?"
Gnome Carla: "Yeah.  So uhh. What about us?"
Gnome Ramon: "No idea.  Anyone seen the supervisor today?"
Gnome Nooboo Fifteen: "I thought he was still in the chest."
Gnome Nooboo Eighteen: -pops in, still a child gnome- "Hey guys, we're all getting out of the chest today!"
-group cheers-
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapters: Addy Eats Ambrosia & Now What)
« Reply #1161 on: December 02, 2012, 12:00:15 PM »
Congratulations!  ;D I can't wait for the meeting.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #1162 on: December 02, 2012, 12:02:33 PM »
Would you look at that? A gnome army! I'm still deciding what to do with the gnomes in my Dynasty, only have one so far.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #1163 on: December 02, 2012, 12:03:46 PM »
Happy for you -- sad for me -- I'll miss the Grims. I love that shot of them skating in the snow. Looking forward to the meeting.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #1164 on: December 02, 2012, 12:18:43 PM »
So exciting!
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

SimBlip

« Reply #1165 on: December 02, 2012, 12:39:17 PM »
Congratulations again, Rica! Loved the Last Supper!
And it's nice to see everyone young and vibrant again. :)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #1166 on: December 02, 2012, 12:49:15 PM »
A well deserved congratulations to Rica and Artie!!!  ***confetti***

Can't wait to read the final few chapters of the Grims, although it will be sad to see them go in their separate directions.
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #1168 on: December 02, 2012, 02:16:22 PM »
Whoo, congratulations!

Just keep Artie away from Lucky Palms, I have a troublesome fairy who thinks they'd have beautiful nooboos together.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #1169 on: December 02, 2012, 02:31:28 PM »
Absolutely awesome!  The next story to feature a Grim will have instant classic status, but to see these wardrobes fixed up will be an awesome start to the next phase of Grimhood already :D
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

anything