Author Topic: Broken saved game  (Read 3464 times)

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
Re: Broken saved game
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 09:49:24 PM »
I really don't think it's just the neighbourhood, but thanks lovesims. I have contacted EA (again) and they said they'll get an expert to email me. I really hope I can still play - I love this game.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2012, 12:21:28 AM »
Hey Pally,

Did you ever hear back from EA about your game?  If so, what did they say?

MrsFlynn
New Members, Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * -- Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2012, 06:04:38 AM »
Yes I have heard back from them twice over the last two weeks. The first time they told me to delete temporary files and stop background programs, and give them my computer details if that didn't work. Then when I told them that didn't work, they told me to run a special exploratory thingy (that I've forgotten the name of), which I haven't done because:

During the last two weeks I have also been doing my own testing. I have concluded that the problem does not lie with my cds, or my downloads, or zonealarm. It seems to be something to do with my computer. So I had my dad completely reformat my computer, and I am now playing again with sims reinstalled. It is still freezing, but not in the same way, and not in a repetitive fashion like it used to (freeze at the same spot each time I play) so while I am annoyed that I have not pinpointed the problem, I can seem to play like this so, so far so good...

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 05:32:40 PM »
I'm sorry to hear your still having some problems. But happy that your still able to play Simmies the way you want too. :)

MrsFlynn
New Members, Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * -- Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *