Author Topic: Raising Skills With Showtime  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Raising Skills With Showtime
« on: March 29, 2012, 10:46:44 PM »
I know there are no new skills in Showtime but I'm wondering what, if any skills are raised by taking on one of the three new performer careers. I'm pretty sure that the Acrobat career track raises athletics but I'm not sure about the others. (Professions that is). I got Showtime, made a Magician in another game and she got the fatigued moodlet from performing, what is that all about? ???

I'm thinking of trying out some of the new professions in my Dynasty but I'm scared of accidently maxing a skill through it, taken by another Immortal so I kind of need to know these things. Any info would be great.  :)

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
Re: Raising Skills With Showtime
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:36:56 PM »
Athletics is a job metric in the Acrobat profession, but no other skills really have an affect on the other two.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 05:32:45 AM »
Okay cool, good to know, thanks Hosfac.  :) Still wondering why my Magician Sim got a fatigued moodlet from performing for tips though, she even got the "Get Physical" acheivement for it.  ???

Offline Corylea

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 01:04:23 PM »
Okay cool, good to know, thanks Hosfac.  :) Still wondering why my Magician Sim got a fatigued moodlet from performing for tips though, she even got the "Get Physical" acheivement for it.  ???
Performing as a Magician is as tiring as a workout, but it doesn't raise your Athletic skill.  Seems kinda unfair, but that's life. ;)

anything