Author Topic: Sims forgot how to do pool tricks after changing towns.  (Read 1318 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Sims forgot how to do pool tricks after changing towns.
« on: March 18, 2012, 09:58:13 PM »
I just moved my sims to a new town and thought I would let one of them go play pool for tips. When I go to the club and click on the table there wasn't any option to play for tips but to practice tricks.
He knew all the tricks before moving, but forgot all the tricks during the move. I checked the other two sims in the household and it was the same for them.
Has anyone else had this happen and if so do sims forget other stuff when changing towns?

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
Re: Sims forgot how to do pool tricks after changing towns.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 11:22:08 PM »
This is probably because Pool playing is a hidden skill and not a regular skill where you earn points. Not 100% sure though.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: Sims forgot how to do pool tricks after changing towns.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 11:53:33 PM »
It could be something like that. My teen got a wish to learn to drive even tho she had learned before changing towns. But even after changing towns she was still driving when going somewhere so she hadn't forgot how to drive but still got a wish to learn.
At least I just had to learn the pool tricks again and not have to potty train the toddler again. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.