Author Topic: Union Cove More Compatible with Showtime?  (Read 3020 times)

Offline purple_roses2110

• Llama Wrangler
Union Cove More Compatible with Showtime?
« on: April 01, 2012, 02:31:05 PM »
I downloaded Unicon Cove yesterday, and might I say, it was AMAZING! I want to get a little bit off my topic and say a big thank you to everyone who build the homes and community lots and to everyone involved in putting together the neighborhood. It's a wonderful, beautiful neighborhood.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew if the creators of the neighborhood are working on making the neighborhood more compatible with Showtime? There aren't exactly enough lots to put Showtime lots on. Also, I have the Ultimate Venue, which is 64x64. The biggest empty lot is only 60x60. The only way I could get it in is if I delete a home, which I really don't want to do. They are all too beautiful and amazing to do that.

If not, is there a way I could e-mail the creator(s) with the idea? I really would like the neighborhood to be more compatible with Showtime. I can put some venues in but not all.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Re: Does anyone know...?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 08:47:43 PM »
There is a way to place the venues without having to bulldoze a house. Just go into Edit Town mode and click on the icon that says "World Editor"it allows you to place empty lots including a 64x64 one.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline purple_roses2110

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 10:55:43 PM »
Yes. I realize that you can do that. But there is just no room to do that. Also, there aren't enough empty spaces to include all other venues. There isn't enough room to place a lot of new lots or big ones at that.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 11:34:47 PM »
Yes. I realize that you can do that. But there is just no room to do that. Also, there aren't enough empty spaces to include all other venues. There isn't enough room to place a lot of new lots or big ones at that.
I put a house in starlight shores and thats how I did it. I deleted the 60x60 and put a 64x64 lot. I believe there a few 64x64 lots in Union Cove. There are dynasty lots which I think are 64x64, check out Moderator Hill, that's where the lot is. 
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Tealeaf

• Townie
    • Annie Takes Off
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 01:06:58 AM »
Hopefully I'll be able to play UC when I get my new computer in a week or so.

So, about this issue, might it be possible to move existing lots around to squeeze in the Big Venue?  If not, how need is the Big Venue anyways, if you place the other 4 showtime lots?  I haven't really explored the Showtime content that much.  Does anything go on there that can't happen in the other lot types?
I'm Tealeaf, and I approve of this message.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Union Cove More Compatible with Showtime?
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 01:16:10 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, purple_roses2010!

I changed the subject of this topic to make it more specific.  It's important to make the subject as specific as possible so that people browsing the Forum will know what you're asking about.  You'll probably get the attention of the Union Cove creators now.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 01:16:56 AM »
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew if the creators of the neighborhood are working on making the neighborhood more compatible with Showtime? There aren't exactly enough lots to put Showtime lots on. Also, I have the Ultimate Venue, which is 64x64. The biggest empty lot is only 60x60. The only way I could get it in is if I delete a home, which I really don't want to do. They are all too beautiful and amazing to do that.
I'm sure that work has started on the new version since Joria has shown a few pictures of some lots but upgraded.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 02:45:04 AM »
We are updating Union Cove for Showtime.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline purple_roses2110

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 02:51:20 PM »
We are updating Union Cove for Showtime.  :)

Ok. That's great! That's all I needed to know!

I've tried sqeezing in empty lots, and I've moved lots around in my head. There is just no way to fit everything without deleting something, which as I've said before, I really don't want to do.

So, thanks for the info! I can't wait to see it with the Showtime update!