Author Topic: A Singer and a Band  (Read 12417 times)

Offline athena

• Occult
A Singer and a Band
« on: April 01, 2012, 07:37:39 PM »
Hi! Ive got a brother and sister team. One of my Sims lifetime wish (brother) is to be a One Man Band. Her sister will be taking up the "singer" profession.  I'm thinking, if they pair up, will they form a powerful band? Or is the singer career for solo performances only?  Thanks for your replies!  :)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: A Singer and a Band
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 08:05:15 PM »
Sorry, they'll have to be solo stars for now. That's one thing that really bugs me, why can't singers be in a band!?  >:(
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline athena

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 09:04:33 PM »
Thanks for your quick reply. Gee that's a bummer. I'll just let the sister learn piano/organ skills so she can form a band with her brother. She'll just have to pursue her singing career on her own. :(

Offline Corylea

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 09:05:17 PM »
That's one thing that really bugs me, why can't singers be in a band!?  >:(

Me, too!  I love playing bands, but I missed having a singer with them, and I was soooo hoping that this EP would let my bands have singers.  But no, it's a completely separate profession.  How hard would it have been to make a microphone that singers could sing at, in the same way that band members can use the guitar or piano?  Maybe one of our talented modders will come up with something.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 02:40:20 AM »
The singers can sing and play guitar; but, not songs others can play alone with. I was really hoping that you could put your own music in for the singer and bands like you can for the stereo.