Author Topic: Not sure why girlfriend number 2 doesn't show up (heartbreaker LTW)  (Read 5167 times)

Offline seakissed

• Townie
Hi there,

I've been writing this blog http://sims3withseakissed.blogspot.ca/ to help keep my interest in the sims. My basic idea is to have a scandal every generation, my first generation had a little-to-close family and now my second generation has a character who is picking up a lover from abroad and traveling back with them to be in a relationship (only way I can get past romantic interest so far is to invite them back to my characters home town). Anyway, worked just fine with my characters first boyfriend. But with the second lover, a girlfriend, was broken up with, she didn't show up as the second heart break victim. I'm hoping this is not because they are international (first boyfriend ended up moving to monte vista which is one of the few differences between them), because I was hoping she could have all of her relationships this way. Has anyone else had this issue? should I make them all move in before breaking up with them? I'm uncertain on how to fix the issue. Happy to hear any advice or other experiences!

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
I am not sure about your issue....?

But what a great start and blog you have! Good job, welcome to the forum, and I hope your interest in the sims stays forever!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline seakissed

• Townie
I'll try to make it more clear :). Issue is that Mango has had two break ups, one shows up as an ex girlfriend, one shows up as an ex boyfriend, but only one is counting toward her heartbreaker life time wish (1/10).

But thank you! I'm really delighted to hear someone else likes it! I'm hoping so too, its definitely helping my will to play so far. I'm thinking it would be cool for others to have scandalous tales as well, its going to be interesting to try and find unique ones!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Did you happen to send a break-up text to either of the lovers? I was going for the Heartbreaker LTW in my Life States Dynasty, and when I sent a break-up text to the first lover, the second lover never registered. That might be the issue here.

Offline seakissed

• Townie
Nope, I invited her from egypt to break up with her in person, makes for better pictures haha :). Speaking of university, how do you make them stop being a roommate? the ex boyfriend says hes still a roommate but he no longer lives in the house, I keep on expecting him to randomly stalk out the house but so far so good.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
I have never done it but I have noticed when you click on a building you can "ask for new roommate" or something. It might be the main building?
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Nope, I invited her from egypt to break up with her in person, makes for better pictures haha :). Speaking of university, how do you make them stop being a roommate? the ex boyfriend says hes still a roommate but he no longer lives in the house, I keep on expecting him to randomly stalk out the house but so far so good.

Sorry for not responding earlier. I thought I had sent this.

Check to see if your Sim can get a third lover. This sounds an awful lot like a bug I had a long time ago where my Sim broke up with a Chinese Sim, but it never registered that they broke up, and he couldn't get involved with anyone else. I hope that isn't the case for you, since I have no idea how to fix it. If you can still get a third boyfriend/girlfriend, then that's not the problem either, thank goodness.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline seakissed

• Townie
No problem! Thats an awful glitch, it motivated me to have her jump into the next relationship to check, and she was able to make Hao her boyfriend so thank goodness for that :). And it seems now I have the 2/10, so maybe it'll just take moving from one relationship to the next to count. Thanks for all the help :D

anything