Author Topic: Chuckles' Patterns  (Read 60544 times)

Chuckles_82

Chuckles' Patterns
« on: May 03, 2013, 07:35:06 AM »
Today I finally worked out how to do patterns with photoshop and Delphy's Pattern Packager. I'd had too many troubles with CAP, and this way suits me much better. I know that many people use patterns from the net, so if someone has already done some that I do, I'd hardly be surprised. Anyways, I'm very excited to upload my very first pattern. It has 2 colours (recolourable).

Also a reminder, you can use my patterns for anything you like, but please credit me if you share in an upload. You don't have to credit me to picture them in stories (unless of course someone asks).

Chuckles_82

Re: Chuckles' Patterns
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 07:39:56 AM »
Number two for this evening:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 07:52:31 AM »
Awesome chuckles. Hope I remember to download them when I get my new computer. :)

Chuckles_82

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 08:00:52 AM »
Thank you Pally :) I've been having a lot of fun with it this evening.

Here is number three: I managed to do a 3 colour one this time. (I updated the colours when I made a sims3pack version, but it is fully recolourable)

This one is also seamless, but there is a little bit of white space in some places, making it not quite as good for a whole piece of wall.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 08:44:24 AM »
Chuckles, your patterns are just lovely!  I do plan to download them but the dogs must have their walks, first.

As someone who really loves patterns, I'm delighted to see you've joined the talented pattern-makers here in the forum, and I hope you'll stay interested in pattern-making for a long time.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 08:48:11 AM »
Chuckles - Swap Shop rules state that you cannot upload zipped files.  Could you please reupload these files in .sims3pack form?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Chuckles_82

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 08:56:51 AM »
Sorry about that - I wasn't aware of that one. I'll have to save them all again - I didn't realise I had the option to save it as either a .package or sims3pack, and the automatic one was .package - which can't be uploaded. I'll get right on it.

Chuckles, your patterns are just lovely!  I do plan to download them but the dogs must have their walks, first.

As someone who really loves patterns, I'm delighted to see you've joined the talented pattern-makers here in the forum, and I hope you'll stay interested in pattern-making for a long time.  :D

Thank you so much Schip :) I think now that I have a basic grasp of pattern making, there'll be many, many more patterns to come! I don't know how I will go with rock, stone and wood textures, but I plan on doing some of the textures from the game files - like the stone from the Vault of Antiquity, so that it can be used for a matching foundation for the Library - or whatever purpose someone may want to put it to!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 07:08:00 PM »
This is the last one I made last night - but it was getting way to late to upload and post.
Two colours, found in themes. Unfortunately, not completely seamless.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 09:52:29 PM »
These are beautiful, Chuckles! They're in my launcher now and I can't wait to get them into my game.  ;D

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 12:56:33 AM »
Those are lovely patterns Chuckles. I really liked the 2nd and 4th ones. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 03:22:47 AM »
These patterns are great, especially the last one. I can't wait to download them all.
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 03:31:15 AM »
These patterns are beautiful! I've always thought the game needed more flower patterns (They get used a lot in my game).
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2013, 06:35:57 AM »
These are all amazing patterns! I especially like the elloriene butterflies  :)
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 09:20:15 AM »
Thanks Guys :)

Here is one of my own making - I used a vector flower, and repeated it. This one is seamless, and looks good in game.

I've done a few more, but have to get around to testing and uploading.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 10:04:01 AM »
Wow Chuckles ! These are all lovely . Thanks so much for sharing !  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

anything