Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103040 times)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)
« on: May 09, 2013, 12:52:45 AM »
The Sheogorath Immortal Dynasty

Nightmare's Part
1: Welcome to a Beginning - Is in this message, below this
2: Nightmare Arrives
3: Employment, Hard Work, and Love
4: A Change in the Life of a Paparazzi
5: The First Casualties of a Dynasty
6: A Wedding Occurs
7: Old Age Encroaches and a New Generation
8: Pictures of Toddlers
9: Yet Another Death
10: Birthdays Already?
11: Due to the Boring Nature of Our Lives, We're to Birthdays Again
12: Chance's Imagination
13: Immortality

Chaotic's Part
14: Hello, It's Me
15: The Cemetery and... Sprinklers?
16: Present (and Former) Imaginary Friends
17: A Secret
18: My New Clothes (and Those Other People)
19: Graduation and a Wedding
20: A Party and a Death
21: The Rise of the Mermaids
22: Chaotic's Marriage
23: Enter Paranoia
24: Parry's Toddler Birthday
25: Chaotic Summertime
26: Chaotic Ages Up (Again)
27: Everyone Else Ages Up (More or Less)
28: Amaterasu
29: The Crow and Chance's Garden
30: The Life of Crow the Crow
31: Parry the Teenager
32: Parry Graduates Already
33: Death and Immortality

Paranoia's Part
34: Paranoia Gets Married
35: Introducing Heir Number Three (And A Death)
36: The Sad Part (I Knew Was Coming)
37: Mania's Toddlerhood
38: Mania and Kozilek
39: Colorful Days
40: Kozilek, Mania, and Alejandro
41: The Third Immortal

Mania's Part
42: Mania's Narrative Begins
43: Mania's Wedding
44: Demi the Toddler
45: In Memory
46: The Short Childhood of Dementia
47: Every Day Things
48: Dementia Grows Up
49: The Arrival of Old Age

Dementia's Part
50: Dementia Sheogorath
51: Obsession Sheogorath as a Child
52: Passing of Time
53: Obsession and Alchemy
54: A Birthday and A Setback
55: The Fifth Immortal

Obsession's Part
56: Naomi
57: In Which Angela Deceases
58: In Which Naomi Ages
59: In Which Naomi Does Something
60: In Which Raven Does Some Narrating
61: In Which Obsession Proposes
62: In Which Obsession Is Married
63: In Which Raven (the Raven) Takes Over!
64: In Which Obsession Becomes Immortal
65: In Which Obsession Wonders
66: In Which the Next Heir Arrives
67: In Which Hysteria Becomes a Child
68: In Which Iona Returns
69: Hysteria Finally Becomes a Teen

Hysteria's Part
70: I Am Hysteria
71: Hysteria Repairs Things
72: Introducing Teri
73: Ia Makes An Appearance
74: Ia Accomplishes Things
75: Hysteria's Birthday
76: Naomi Passes On
77: Ia's Boyfriend
78: Phobos
79: The Childhood of Phobos
80: Time Passing Quickly
81: The Seventh Immortal

Phobos's Part
82: Future Campaign Funders
83: Cthulu Sheogorath
84: Raven (the Raven)'s Challenge
85: The Final Immortal
Departure

And now...

Welcome to a Beginning

Here we are. At the beginning. It's as good a place as any to start.

Oh, and you're here too. I'm Nightmare. Nightmare Sheogorath. Well, that's not my real name, but I can't remember the actual one, so it's the one I've decided to use. I don't remember my past. They say its amnesia and it's not very important.

So... what am I doing here? Well, someone told me that if you can manage to do all these really hard tasks you get to eat ambrosia and become immortal. If you can get a dynasty of eight to do it and succeed, then usually something special happens. They said that sometimes people can go home.

Well, I'm not trying to go back anywhere. Since I can't remember where I'm from, it would be almost immposible. If I cared about remembering, maybe that would work out in the end. But the dreams tell me that remembering isn't important. That the past is just that - past.

I thought I already mentioned the dreams. No? Well, they know a lot (or at least, they say that they do). They were the ones who told me about the Immortal Dynasty. And they told me about a place where I belong, but which I can never reach - on my own. But if I can complete this whole immortality thing, then maybe I can get there.

That's where I got my name, incidentally. Nightmare, for the dreams that guide me. Sheogorath, for the place I want to reach. There's no way to know if I'll get even close to making it, but they tell me that its worth trying. And since the nightmares have never led me wrong, I'll listen. Although now I think of it, I only just met them ago...

Anyway, they told me about a lovely city called Lucky Palms. Apparently it has a beautiful lake and lots of rich people live there. For some reason, the nightmares keep talking about selling cars being important. When I get there, I guess I'll find out if they are right.

Well, I suppose that's it. Don't want to be late. Oh, wait, I can't be late. It can't start until I get there. Well, this is a beginning and I, Nightmare Sheogorath, am going to make the best of it.

Nightmare Sheogorath
Traits: Athletic, Friendly, Evil, Insane, Workaholic
Lifetime Wish: Emperor of Evil

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 01:51:46 AM »
That is one wicked cool founder!  Good luck!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 06:42:25 AM »
Oh, a Lucky Palms Dynasty! And a Sheogorath dynasty, to boot! I'll be keeping an eye on this one.  :D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 08:38:30 AM »
Good luck!  She's a very pretty founder.   I love the evil founder but then I had one myself so I would.   Just so you know once she makes Emperor most of her relationships will drop with anyone not evil or insane so be careful!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 08:42:52 AM »
I'm loving the steampunk look you've got going with her.  Really intriguing start to your dynasty!

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 10:11:07 AM »
What a novel founder with an oh so evil look! All the best with the dynasty!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 12:15:30 AM »
First of all, thanks to everyone for the comments! It's very encouraging. I'm not good at taking good story pictures currently, but hopefully I'll get better.
Be quiet, dream. No one else is supposed to talk to you. Now back to me, Nightmare!

Nightmare Arrives

Well, here I am in Lucky Palms. The dreams are either confused or liars, because the lake they kept talking about is all dried up. Ah well. I decided to live over by the rich and famous, since I plan on joining their ranks. But first, I'm supposed to find some fish, grow some glowing fruit, and get someone to paint portraits. Time to find some help.

And what do I find but three helpers! I mean, friends. This is Gennie Gomez. We talked and I found out that she likes to paint. Her two friends like to garden and fish. Perfect. So I just asked if they would like to move in, retire, and enjoy their favorite activities for the rest of their lives. Of course they agreed.
Gennie Gomez: You could have mentioned that you don't have a house. And apparently I can't leave now. Well, you are my new friend, so I'll try to enjoy this.
All in all, I'd say this isn't too bad a start. And we even got to sell a car. Wasn't worth much, though. I don't know why the dreams thought it was so important.

Gennie started right off painting.

While Evangeline Finch went to the community garden to look for some plants to start her own garden with.

Beulah Patterson: Why am I hardly visible? I'm working hard at my fishing in a dark, spooky graveyard. I deserve to be as visible as Gennie and Evangeline.
Well, it's dark and not a great time for pictures. I didn't plan this very well.
Hey, you're supposed to be my guiding nightmare. Stop talking to everyone else.

And we finally got a house! Well, an indoors bathroom and an outdoors everything else. It'll get better when we have more money, the nightmares tell me. My first day was pretty good. Now I've got to get a job. Until then, bye!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 01:53:31 AM »
Great update! Nightmare is pretty...in a nightmarish way. I agree with you on the topic that supernatural full moons are terrible if you want to take screenshots at night.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 12:50:44 PM »
You have a really striking founder! Good luck with your dynasty!  :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 01:47:04 PM »

That is an awesome looking founder! Loving the steampunk style clothes, too.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 12:31:07 AM »
Once again, I feel I must thank everyone who commented and everyone who reads this story!

Employment, Hard Work, and Love  

We needed more money, so that we can live inside and not worry about spontaneous combustions. Evangeline and Gennie weren't sure about quitting their jobs yet, and I decided I better go get one so that if they did, we wouldn't suddenly run out of money. But that's not the point. On the way, I decided to check out the glow I could see from my house. Lot. Whatever works.

It turned out to be a large, glowing horse with a horn. It was hanging around outside the indoors fishing building and didn't seem to plan on going anywhere. I watched for a while just to see, but eventually I had to get back to my original plan: finding out where the criminals go to work.

I did find it and get a job, by the way. But then I found these windmills. The nightmares say that I should be able to find glowing fruit seeds here. Personally, I don't see why they can't make Evangeline look for them. She's the gardener.

I looked a while and found some seeds, so hopefully one of them will grow into one of these glowing fruit. Yeah, I really like these windmills. Who cares if there isn't a lake? These things are awesome.

Then its off to jogging. Apparently the dreams think the garden is more important than exercise equipment. Why am I starting to feel the dreams are not really my friends? But at least the city is pretty. Its really hot though, and I don't want to spontaneously combust.

For once the nightmares listened to me and actually did what I want! They built little rooms for everything but the garden. Maybe plants don't like the inside. Oh, and the kitchen. I guess the dreams are just cheap. Why are we letting dreams build the house, though? Is that really a good idea? Well, better them than me, I guess.

Good thing I got that job, because Evangeline and Gennie retired one after the other! Beulah doesn't work, so now I'm the only one earning money! Although the dreams claim that selling plants and paintings and fish does make money. Why is it they always think they're smarter than me? It's not as if anyone can even see them.

Well, I went to my first day of work and my boss told me if I read this criminal book, then it'll help my job. The dreams told me I have to do it because I need to do six unique opportunities. Whatever that means. They also said that after its done, I can sell the book and make money. Then we can get a treadmill! But why do we have a fish?
Beulah Patterson: It's my fish. Leave him alone and I'll catch enough deathfish to stock a pond in our yard. If we get a pond.
Sure. Please go away now. I need quiet to read and the nightmares talk all the time already.

Well, she took 'go away' rather literally and went off on a date with her boyfriend. I didn't even know she had one. But then again, she's always off fishing, so I don't know her very well. I forgot his name, but he has little wings! Even if no one else is seeing this, I'm still not believing that I'm crazy.
He's a fairy. Actually, lots of the townies are being turned into random supernatural beings, which will be a pain. Should have realized.
I don't believe in fairies. Can we get back to my life now?
Beulah Patterson: Yes, please leave. This is my personal life you're interrupting.

Evangeline Finch: Ha, zombies! Try to get through my fence. There is no way you will be eating my garden. I'm too smart for you. I dare you to come at my garden!
There are no zombies right now. I don't understand why you're yelling at them. It's a bit strange.
Evangeline Finch: You're always going around talking to these dreams that I've never seen or heard. Why shouldn't I yell at the zombies?
It's completely different. The dreams are real. And they talk back. They aren't very cooperative, either. Plus, they're the ones who built your fence.

Beulah finally caught ten deathfish and stocked our handy new pond with them. She also got angelfish and alley catfish, or something with a name like that. The nightmares say it's a good plan. I hope they're right. Because there is now a large puddle in the middle of my yard.

I finally got a television and some other equipment! Time to work out and get even better at my career! Well, I'm pretty much at the bottom right now. But you've got to start somewhere and it was the only place.

Evangeline found someone to become friends with. It didn't take her long to persuade Mr. Lennon Sosa the Rich, Famous, and Good at Cooking to move in with us. I don't know how she managed it, since we're living in a bunch of boxed with an outdoor kitchen. But she did and now we're all hard at work.
I don't understand why you always have to do things at night. It's ruining my pictures.
You're ruining my commentary. As I said, we were all working on our skills.

Painting...

Gardening...

Cooking...

Sculpting... when did Beulah start sculpting? I guess she caught enough fish and decided to do something else. I bet the dreams are involved somehow.

And hey, who put this in there? I do not just sleep! I was working out and doing my job and lots of other useful things before. One of these day, dreams, I will figure out why you do these things. And maybe I should stop trusting you.

There. That's much better. Until next time. May the dreams not meddle in your lives.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2013, 12:46:16 AM »
This is off to a nice start.  I enjoy how you work in the commentary with the tiny font.  It gives it that "huffed under the breath" sort of feel.  It's  nice touch.  I also like how you have her yelling at zombies that aren't there.  Nice touch of humor.  :=)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 01:51:15 AM »
A Change in the Life of a Paparazzi

This is Allyson Garnett.

Apparently her job is to follow celebrities (such a myself!) and take pictures. It seems really boring to me, but the nightmares tell me that taking pictures is a useful skill to have. So here I am, befriending her. On a cold, snowy evening. Anyway, she agreed to move in. So now we have yet another person with no life. Wait, does this mean that all we do is spend our time working on our skills?

Hey, she's seeing more of this town than I have in all the time I've been here! This dynasty thing is harder than I thought it would be... and not that interesting for me. I bet the dreams are having fun, though. They get to tell me what we are supposed to do.

And here is Allyson after she worked out on the treadmill and got a makeover with her favorite color, pink. I'm not sure where the green came from. Also, why did she get a makeover and not any of the others who decided to move it? It's a mystery, but its not really that important to me.

And more Allyson. Why am I not appearing more? I am the star here, not the paparazzi who just moved in! Even if she is learning photography. But really, I thought she was supposed to be able to do that already. She didn't even have a camera.

Well, at least she's useful in helping out Beulah in her sculpting.
Beulah Patterson: Please leave me alone. I'm concentrating. I'm almost 90 and I really want to get twenty-five done before then.

Well, a lot to talk about now. My first portrait is up on the museum wall. Which is basically all the museum is right now. Then I purchased my property, the cheapest one I could find, and my building, the grocery store. Then for some reason, Mr. Sosa the No Longer So Rich Because I Spent His Money on the Grocery Store and Beach decided to kiss me. It was kind of sudden, so I'm not sure if that's really going to go anywhere.

Gennie Gomez: I'm positive if I bang on this thing long enough, it will work better. I just know it. It's worked in the past and it'll work for me!
Well, since Gennie painted my portrait, she has nothing better to do than work on our various appliances. Which she enjoys doing, so that's great.

Allyson decided to become a professional photographer, since apparently she lost her job as a paparazzi when she moved in. I guess as long as she's photographing things anyway, it might as well be her job.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2013, 10:57:12 PM »
The First Casualties of a Dynasty

Well, here I am again! Still trying this dynasty thing. It seems I'm actually getting somewhere now, which is nice. Here are the plants that grew from the seed I ran all over looking for. Evangeline grew them in pots so that they wouldn't freeze in the cold.

And here is my property, upgraded to level 2! It still needs more to get to level 3, but I'm working on it! Well, I'm working, anyway, and unfortunately my promotions are making me work less often, so it's taking longer to move up.

There seems to be a horse stuck in the platform though, which is probably a bad thing. I'll figure out how to deal with that later. Maybe the dreams will know what to do. They haven't been very helpful lately, though.

Mr. Sosa the Famous Person who can Cook is working hard on cooking. He's trying to work his way up to the top of the staff at a restaurant in town but I'm not sure how that's going. At any rate, I hope he learns to make ambrosia eventually or I'm done for.

Allyson Garnett: Hello, I'm the former paparazzi. I'm out making new friends because Nightmare said that someone told her I had to. Anyway, I was out looking around the city and found this famous guy, Darren Dreamer. Seems he's interested in art and I think we're going to be good friends.

Evangeline Finch: Oh. This is unexpected. I'm only 91.

Evangeline Finch: Well, at least I got to grow those life fruits and that money tree I really wanted to see. Didn't think it would grow before everything went into hibernation. Hello, Mr. Grim Reaper. 

Well, we're all really sad about Evangeline dying. She was nice, although we didn't really hang out much. But, on a happier note, we got really nice beds so now we aren't constantly complaining about how uncomfortable our beds are!

I have the best bed because obviously I am the most important of us! Although, I'm pretty sure this room and all the furniture are actually temporary.

We also finally have a front door, which is something we've probably needed for a long time but never had. I'm not sure what the dreams are planning, but it seems to involve a large empty space in the middle of my lot.

Beulah Patterson: Well, I finally mastered this ice sculpture thing. I've done one of Nightmare, because she said I had to. But now I'm working on my masterpiece: the most awesome porcelain throne the world has ever seen!

Beulah Patterson: And... this was unexpected. I'm barely older than Evangeline was! Well, at least I did finish the toilet... but the matching sink would have been so nice.

Mr. Sosa the Cook: I know I'm cool.

Mr. Sosa the Cook: Even if my hair has gone grey and for some reason I didn't get a makeover so my clothes are all random.

Well, I know that later in my career I'm going to need to be able to do logical things like play chess and stuff because... I actually have no idea why, the nightmares just said I'd better start working on it before I need it.
Gennie Gomez: What? It's my turn now? Every other day, really?

Darren Dreamer: Wow, as soon as I move in, everyone dies. It's creepy.

Gennie Gomez: Sure, I'll shake your hand, Grim Reaper. I don't see any reason not to.
It's kind of shocking... Evangeline, Beulah, and Gennie all gone so close together. Well, they did everything they could for my dynasty and now they've moved on. But I don't want their moved on ghosts running around scaring people and eating things they shouldn't, so Mr. Sosa is going to hold onto their graves.

Now my lot is very strange looking, but I guess this is going to make sense eventually. And at least zombies and paparazzi can't get in anymore, since we're surrounded by fences and walls.

Oh, and here it is. The first room in my part of the museum, complete!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 11:42:38 PM »
Wow, Grim apparently is starting his own immortal dynasty and needed your helpers for it!