Author Topic: The Price Immortal Dynasty - 21: The Queen of Ice  (Read 23616 times)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - 19: The Cook
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2014, 04:37:03 PM »
Yay Thantos!!! One step closer to beating those reapers!

Styx: It's a nice column. It shall be... my column! Now I not only rule the kitchen, but this column! I am Styx, ruler of all random things I choose to rule!
Can you rule me too? It sounds like fun!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - 19: The Cook
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2014, 11:02:29 AM »
Part 3: The Mad Scientist
Another Loss

Once upon a time there was a family of Death. Kind of. It's confusing. But this is their story.

Lethe: Hmm. It feels rather strange to use Shannon's computer now she's gone. Oh well. Now, why did I get on here again?
Reaper 1: You know what, her being absent minded is just annoying now.
Reaper 2: I think it's kind of adorable.
Reaper 1: And now I'm going to think you're creepy forever. After this is done, I think I'm going to transfer somewhere I don't have to deal with the two of you.

Cerberus: Why does school involve homework? I don't like homework. I wonder where my sister is. She could probably help me finish faster! And then I could go paint and play my guitar and all that awesome stuff I like to do.
Teagan: She's remodeling her room or something. Now go see who is at the door.

Cerberus: Um... why are you asking for candy? It's the middle of summer. Spooky Day is still a long ways away.
Child dressed as an alien: Candy!
Cerberus: Okay then. If that's what you want. Here's some candy. Now go away please. I have to finish my homework.

Fiona: Ha, I shall manage my lifetime dream of becoming an alchemy master! By turning myself into a witch in order to learn alchemy faster. Yes. This is a brilliant plan. Plus, now I don't have to eat fish and kelp all the time. And no longer have to remember to hydrate myself!

Lethe: This is my nice, new room.
Reaper 1: Weird rock walls and ice furniture? I'm not getting it.
Lethe: Ice! It's ice. Like an ice cave. I like it.
Reaper 1: Well... maybe it matches your personality or something. I don't know.

Lethe: That's the space painting my dad made for me. I like it a lot. Now excuse me, I need to sleep. I have lots to do tomorrow. Like trying to understand the fundamentals of the universe and figure out what this thing called 'love' is. Seems important.
Reaper 1: Okay then... Lethe is still creepy.

Fiona: No, how can Fintan have deceased already? I was going to invite him over for Styx's birthday tomorrow! And I was actually going to remember this time! Probably. Poor Styx, it would have been so nice for him.
Reaper 1: Yeah... I don't think he's going to be very broken up about this. Fiona never remembered to invite his father over. They went and visited him maybe once.

Cerberus: The magical power of the multitab shall help me to learn to play the guitar while I paint! It's awesome. And I'm the only one in the whole house who has one! I'm super special.
Reaper 1: Well, he's not creepy like his sister at least. Just weird. And way over enthusiastic about everything.
Reaper 2: He's pretty nice.
Reaper 3: I like potatoes.
Reaper 1: We noticed. A long time ago. Could you never say the word 'potato' ever again? That would be awesome.

Teagan: Ah, another long day of sculpting... wait. This is not part of my normal daily routine. Floating is kind of fun.

Teagan: Hi, Mr. Grim Reaper. Haven't seen you since my sister died.
Reaper 15: Actually that was a different guy.
Teagan: Whatever. Anyway, nice to see you. I've missed Shannon. What's the point of being better than her at everything if she isn't here to gloat over?

Reaper 15: So, you're looking forward to seeing your sister again?
Teagan: Yep. I've got to go boast about how much longer I lived that her. I was so much more useful to the dynasty than she was. I should probably rub that in too. So come on, what are we waiting around for? I've got things to do.
Reaper 15: Okay then.

Reaper 1: You just blocked the bridge with her tombstone.
Thanatos: That's alright. No one really uses it. Anyway, we got married here. I want to always remember that.
Reaper 2: That's nice. I guess. A little weird, but nice.
Thanatos: Okay, enough mourning. There are other things to be doing. And anyway, it really won't be that long before I get to see Teagan again.
Reaper 1: Hopefully it'll be really, really soon.

Fiona: Well, losing Teagan was sad and all that. Not as sad as losing Fintan, of course, but sad. However, my son's birthday is far more important. So everyone, I don't care how sad you are. Act happy! Now!
Cerberus: Okay. Yay, Styx!

Styx: I wish to continue being ruler of all random things I choose to rule!
Cerberus: Um... you're not supposed to say it out loud.
Styx: Oops. Can I try that again?
Fiona: Too late.

Styx: What... what am I wearing? This is boring! And ugly! Hey, everyone, eat cake. I have to go find new clothes. And hair.
Fiona: Good for you, dear. Then I'll be able to tell if you have improved since your rather... um... not lovely childhood appearance.
Cerberus: Yum, cake!

Styx: Yes. This is it! I am the very image of a moody teenager! It's awesome! Hair dye, check. Ripped pants, check. Leather jacket, check. Well, I think it's leather. Or something. Hair cut that makes me look all gloomy, check! Eye liner that makes me look like a pink panda, check! I am ready for being a teenager!

Fiona: Wow. Everyone left. And Shannon, Teagan, and that witch guy all died off. It's getting kind of empty here.
Thanatos: Yeah. It's a bit sad.
Fiona: There is only one solution: I shall hunt down someone to ask to move in and help with random stuff! It'll be great.

Thanatos: Okay. Dirty dishes, you must be cleaned! Everything must be clean.
Fiona: Hey, could you clean the entire house, then? Because that's always nice.
Thanatos: Yes! It will be clean!
Fiona: Heh, he's so useful.

Styx: No wonder Cerberus said being a DJ is fun! It is! Now I am the ruler of the DJ booth! Hmm, what other fun things can I do now I'm a teenager? Oh, I can hang out with Lethe and Cerberus! And we can all do teenager stuff together!

Fiona: Ah, yes. You look much better now, dear son. You were awfully grumpy looking child. And it wasn't even adorable.
Styx: So now I'm cool?
Fiona: Well... you look less like a girl than Teagan's son. So sure. I'll go with that. Why did you get such odd clothes though? And your hair. It's all... colorful.
Styx: I'm being a rebellious teenager.
Fiona: Oh, that's nice. Have fun with that, then. Also, one other thing. You sort of need to learn to sculpt. Since Teagan is a goner, someone needs to take her place as the family sculptor. And that someone is you.

Styx: Cool! I'll learn to make ice sculptures that never melt and everyone will be really proud of me! And I'll make sculptures of Lethe that last forever! It'll be awesome.
Thanatos: I can sculpt.
Fiona: Yeah, but Teagan wanted valuable family sculptures or something. And since I suppose we'll have to see her again, we should probably work on that.
Thanatos: That makes sense.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - 20: Another Loss
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2014, 01:31:36 PM »
Is it wrong that I suddenly find Styx hot?
Today's Names:
Hecate (who apparently resides in the Underworld)
Akhyls

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2014, 10:09:33 PM »
Is it wrong that I suddenly find Styx hot?

I don't know. He'd probably approve :)

As a random note: I'm back in college now, so my updates are likely to be even more erratic than usual. Thank you, anyone who is reading this story! I really appreciate it.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2014, 07:52:29 AM »
I am actually still around! Though between college and Dragon Age Origins, I've been really neglecting my sims. However, now I am determined to try to get back to their story. So if anyone is still reading this story, thanks! I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 21: The Queen of Ice

Once upon a time, not so long ago, there was a family attempting to achieve immortality. Their story was very deep and complex. If you look around, maybe you can find them, because this isn't that story.

Lethe: At last, it is time for my birthday! I can finally be done with school. I already knew all that stuff when I was little, so it has been quite boring.
Cerberus: Wait, you'll still help me with my homework, right?
Lethe: Of course. I would never abandon my poor little brother to the awfulness of school. I can even go become a teacher at your school and stalk you endlessly so that your school experience is not tragic!
Cerberus: Uh... no thanks. That's a bit creepy.

Lethe: Very well, scientist it is then. I mean, that has always been my goal. But I would take time off from it to be a teacher for my little brother.
Cerberus: You should follow your dream. You'll be a great evil scientist one day, I'm sure.
Lethe: Mad. I'm going to be a mad scientist. Not evil. Now excuse me while I fix my highly uncoordinated appearance.

Styx: Happy birthday! I forgot how old you are.
Lethe: I am not old! But thanks. For the birthday thing.
Styx: I have one question. Why are you wearing chainmail?
Lethe: Oh, I like to be prepared. You know, zombie apocalypse, dragon uprising, whatever happens. I'll be ready. With my armor and my brain, I'll be able to... um... what was I talking about?
Styx: I'm not really sure. Excuse me, I want to go talk to your dad.

Lethe: Ah yes! So if the zombie uprising happens, I'll be all armored! And so they won't be able to hurt me! Wait... my neck is vulnerable! I need... a metal neck protector. Why does such a thing not exist? Why?!

Styx: So... um... I think Lethe's really lost her mind now.
Thanatos: I'm sure she'll find it. She always remembers stuff eventually.
Styx: No, I mean she's crazy.
Thanatos: Oh. Okay. As long as she's happy.

Lethe: I will be the greatest scientist the world has ever known. I will surpass Fiona by learning to clone thing. I will learn to upgrade stuff! To grow plants! I will even... find out what this mysterious thing known as love is!
Reaper 1: Wait, you don't know what love is?
Lethe: I don't know. I'll just have to capture some well-loved person from around town and study them. Then I will know what love really is!
Reaper 1: I'm pretty sure your soul mate is a creepy, old bald guy living in a different town. He's a lot like you.
Lethe: Too bad we can't meet, then. We could exchange research notes!
Reaper 1: You just get creepier...
Reaper 2: I do have to admit, that was actually creepy for once.

Lethe: For now, while I work up to be a true mad scientist, you can just call me the Ice Queen. See? My room looks like ice and some of my furniture is made of ice. It's beautiful.
Reaper 1: We already heard about that. You don't even love the cold, so why are you so obsessed with ice?
Lethe: Well, it's important to me. I am the Ice Queen! End of conversation. Go away, Grim Reaper voices that I hear in my head. I need to concentrate.

Fiona: Son, I have just one request of you. Well, actually two.
Styx: Okay. I'm going to look really moody while you talk to me because it's an awesome teenager thing to do. Plus my face just kind of looks that way.
Fiona: It's the eyeliner and the haircut. Anyway, I want you to do your best to become evil one day. Even if I'm not here anymore, I will be watching you from wherever it is the Grim Reapers take us. And I will be super proud.
Styx: Um... that sounds kind of terrible. I really believe in doing good and helping people. And donating to help great causes!
Fiona: What did I do for my poor son to be cursed like this? What?
Styx: I thought you had another request.
Fiona: Later. I'm going to go mope for a bit.

Lethe: Insanity testing time!
Styx: Where'd you come from?
Lethe: Oh, somewhere. I was lurking. It's okay. I want to test your sanity.
Styx: Okay. I don't know if that's usually don't by someone who's insane... but okay.
Lethe: Goodie! Now what does this look like?
Styx: I'm say... a sideways cross between a creeper and a lobster?
Lethe: I have no clue what you mean by that description, but I'm sure it's right! Congratulations, you are sane!
Styx: It's probably good you aren't going to be a doctor.

Styx: But still, you are super smart! Thanks for helping me with school.
Lethe: No problem. I've got to get as much tutoring in as I can. Unfortunately, Cerberus isn't that much younger than me and you are doing pretty well in school. You should make some friends that I can tutor.
Styx: What about your best friend you went to the prom with?
Lethe: Oh, her? She's grown up too. Haven't seen her lately. She seemed a bit upset when I was telling her about the impending zombie and/or dragon apocalypse.

Lethe: And now for some quality star-gazing time in my armored dress. That's right, everything I wear is armored! Some better than others... But back to the stars. If I find some stars, I'll get money. And that'll be nice. Which reminds me...

Lethe: Time to go actually get my job at the science center! So one day, I can officially be a mad scientist!

Fiona: What, this already? I'm not ready to be old yet! I wanted a cake and stuff. Not to be surrounded by strangers!
Cara: Yay, birthday!

Fiona: Ack, now I have to go all the way home to make myself look decent again. Such a nuisance.
Cara: Wow, you're old now.
Fiona: Be quite, annoying mermaid.

Cara: What's happening?
Fiona: How should I now? I've never seen anything like that before.

Cara: I'm... free! No more constantly having to go find water and eat fish!
Fiona: How nice. Now excuse me, I've got to go home and try to make myself look better.
Cara: Free!

Styx: So... who is that?
Cerberus: My new friend from school. She's nice.
Styx: Oh, okay. Do you know if Lethe is around? She makes homework go a lot faster because she's so smart.
Cerberus: I don't know. I think she said that she was doing something important.

Lethe: Yes... one day, I shall depart for the University! And on that day, I shall be prepared! Though it'll be quite a while yet... I've got to wait for Cerberus and Styx to get old enough to go as well.
Reaper 1: Are you talking to yourself again?
Lethe: I'm a good listener.

Styx: I thought you already went to the prom once.
Cerberus: I did. Apparently this is what happens when your birthday is really, really close to the Prom. I mean, I'm going to be a young adult today, but apparently I'm going to the prom again first.
Styx: Cool. Is your purple friend going to be there?
Cerberus: Yeah, I think so.

Lethe: One day... one day soon, I shall be the chess master! No one shall stand before my pawns! Even though they are relatively weak. Now... wait was I going to do next?
Reaper 2: It's not easy being an absent-minded genius, is it?
Lethe: Well, I guess I can just start my entire calculations of the next move to make all over again. Yes. I'll do that.

Cerberus: I am free from school! Free to spend my time painting portraits for my family! And learning to play the guitar so I can pursue my lifelong goal.

Cerberus: I shall be a world famous singer one day! Just you wait, world! Wait and see! Yep. It's going to be awesome.

Reaper 1: And so... we leave off this section of the Prices' tale with a picture of Lethe thinking she's Snow White or something.
Reaper 2: Little Red Riding Hood, probably. I mean, she has a red hood.
Reaper 1: It doesn't matter. She's crazy and weird.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
Re: The Price Immortal Dynasty - 21: The Queen of Ice
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2014, 08:06:40 PM »
Where's Reaper 3? Did the other two lock him in a closet while we were gone???

I can't go over every little thing I liked in this chapter, otherwise I'd be addressing everything in the chapter!

Names:
Pluto
Hecate (might have used Hecate before)

Curveball

« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2014, 10:08:09 AM »
Yay, the Prices are back! Lethe does look like an ice queen; she's really pretty. And I love how much thought you put into the outfits all your sims wear. Also, I'm with Geniequeen - where is Reaper 3? Potato?  :'(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline InfiniSimmer

• Chocoholic
  • Nooboo
  • The aliens are coming!
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2015, 05:07:15 PM »
Hi!

This is my first time posting on someone else's thread  :) and I wanted to say that Akon, I love your sims, (the names, the clothes, the awesomely random humor) and your Sheogoraths and Prices have forced me to make an Executive Decision- I'm starting my own dynasty! I want to thank you for the inside jokes (Ode to Nightmare Sheogorath, LOL) and the inspiration.  :D
"The best things in life aren't things." - Art Buchwald

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2015, 01:29:29 AM »
Hooray, you're back!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2015, 06:50:47 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @AkonIsAwesome - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard: Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Stories

anything