Author Topic: Create-A-Sim Contest 2013: 06 – Slider Showcase – Lord Voldemort  (Read 3575 times)

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Sim Name: Lord Voldemort*
Age/Gender: Adult Male
Life State:  Human (since I don’t have Supernatural installed)

Eyes:  Red
Hair:  N/A
Traits:  Evil, Mean-Spirited, Genius, Ambitious, Kleptomaniac
Favourites:  Classical, Frogs’ Legs, Black
Sign: Capricorn
Lifetime wish: Emperor of Evil
Biography: I don’t think He Who Must Not Be Named would like his life story being bandied about by Muggles.  Let’s just say, if you don’t know already, be worried.  Be very, very worried.  (With apologies to JK Rowling.)

*Definitely not Tom Riddle.  Never heard of him.

Content:  World Adventures, Ambitions, University Life (athletic shoes), Pets (outdoor boots).  No store content or custom content.

1. Full-face view

2. Profile

3. Three-quarter view

4. Everyday wear

5. Formal wear

6. Athletic wear

7. Sleepwear

The Dark Lord does not do mornings.

8. Swimwear

Even evil overlords like to relax with a good book.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Would you believe I started out trying to make Father Christmas?  When I realised it would need some kind of extended chin slider to get his beard to look right, I kind of went to the opposite extreme :).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Would you believe I started out trying to make Father Christmas?  When I realised it would need some kind of extended chin slider to get his beard to look right, I kind of went to the opposite extreme :).

No, I definitely would never have guessed that Voldemort was originally meant to be Father Christmas!  Thanks for sharing that, hazelnut.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests