Author Topic: Sunshine's Patterns  (Read 13173 times)

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
Sunshine's Patterns
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:58:04 PM »
My Patterns

I've been playing around with Create-a-Pattern, and I'm quite happy with the ones I've created so I thought I'd share them with everyone. I hope you all like them.
I'd also like to point out that they are all fully recolourable unless stated otherwise :)

From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
Re: Sunshine's Patterns
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 03:58:24 PM »
Squares within Squares
Category: Geometric

Heart Strings
Category: Themed

Diamond Falls
Category: Geometric

From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 04:02:20 PM »
I'm waiting with bated breathe.  :D

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 04:03:54 PM »
I'm waiting with bated breathe.  :D

Wait no longer ;)

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 04:30:29 PM »

Yeah!  More patterns ;D!

I love patterns and you did an excellent job for your first attempt.  I am downloading these and will be looking for more in the future from you.

Thanks for sharing.
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 04:31:28 PM »
Thank you very much :) I spent quite a few hours on them all so I'm glad someone likes them

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 04:44:39 PM »
The hearts and diamonds are exactly what I need! Thank you for them!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 05:14:51 PM »
Thanks Trip, I'm glad you like them. The diamond pattern is a new favourite of mine :)

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 08:35:37 PM »
These look cool!

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 07:23:08 AM »
Two new patterns today :)

Star Struck

Heart Cluster

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 09:20:45 AM »
These patterns are delightful.  :) It's amazing how you can create such wonderful patterns using only the pre-made stickers in CAP.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 09:34:00 AM »
These patterns are delightful.  :) It's amazing how you can create such wonderful patterns using only the pre-made stickers in CAP.

Thank you :) It does take a few hours but when they come out how you imagined it's great. I can finally fill in the gaps in my patterns :P

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 10:36:58 AM »
I love these ;D thanks for sharing

Offline jesirose

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 10:54:48 AM »
Wow great work - I love your first one it's very 70's. I like that you included examples of using them, it makes it much easier to visualize using them. Way to go!
- Jessica

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 12:01:28 PM »
Wow great work - I love your first one it's very 70's. I like that you included examples of using them, it makes it much easier to visualize using them. Way to go!

Thanks guys. I like to see it myself when I'm downloading patterns so thought I would do it so that other people can see.

anything