Author Topic: The Blue Legacy - Chapter 16 (09.11.2014)  (Read 26860 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Blue Legacy - Chapter 11 (04.10.2014)
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2014, 02:31:36 AM »
LOL That last picture and comment made me laugh out loud! Good grief, how funny!
Looks like the next generation is just around the corner. :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2014, 02:35:37 AM »
:) Thanks. Azure is a true mama's boy. She is his BFF.

And you just may be right in your assumption about the next generation ;) .

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
  • Time changes people hearts...
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2014, 09:47:58 AM »
I love the makeovers; with a little touch they’re like a different person. Well, the exception is for Beatriz who wears makeup, haha.  I agree with what you said about Azure’s ugly outfit haha, that’s really something to wear for work. I wonder if you already decide the name for the next generation if it’s blue ;)
Arimau's Playground
Life Sounds Like (Complete)
This Is I Promise You: Bad Day

"Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln -
"Because out of the heart's store come the words of the mouth." - unknown -

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2014, 06:31:32 AM »
Sorry about the short hiatus and the missing pictures upthread. I wanted to wait until my Photobucket bandwidth resets, but I got tired and decided to upload the screenies of this next chapter to TinyPic. Maybe I can avoid the bandwidth issues in the future with two image hosts.

Chapter 12: Happy Events

The two romances in the Blue household are blooming.

Azure is ready to take the next step.

It's a "YES!" - of course.

And so Willow Gauthier becomes a member of the Blue household.

(After playing a full house for quite a while, the Watcher was becoming pretty bored with just three adults in the house.)

To Azure's (and the Watcher's) surprise, Willow leaps onto her fiances arms (had not seen this autonomous interaction before). Our heir is struggling a bit there, but he managed not to drop her.

Willow wants to be a Musical Genius so she immediately starts working on her guitar skill. Initially she was not doing so well, but luckily for everyone she improved by leaps and pounds.

The awkward sleeping habits continue.

Wedding time! The mother of the bride has a strange fashion sense .) .

The guests include both Willow's brother and mother (sitting side by side on the front row), the Goths (but sadly not Alena who was not among the sims to invite to the party), Malcolm Landgraab and Don Lothario who is a close friend of Celia.

The first task as a married couple is cutting the cake...

... and sharing it together.

Azure and Willow enjoying a brief private moment. They make a lovely couple.

Willow's brother autonomously congratulates her. I don't recall his name and sadly both her brother and mother have since moved out.

This was also an autonomous interaction. Pretty sweet.

Anaya is totally wasted after the party. Or maybe she is just tired after an exhausting day at work.

The wedding night. Celia and Azure definitely seem to have a twisted mother-son relationship

Well, before Celia barged into their bedroom, the newlyweds did manage to conceive a new member to the Blue family.

Willow plays for tips in Magnolia Park. It's nice to see familiar faces among the audience.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Brooklynn Landgraab.

Right after giving birth to her daughter Anaya turned adult.

Anaya and Malcolm are so much in love that they don't mind showing their feelings in front of an audience.

Aww, just look at the lovebirds.

Anaya offers her heart to Malcolm.

Malcolm had prepared for the moment and produces a wedding ring immediately after their engagement. And so Brooklynn and Anaya move out to the Landgraab mansion.

Sadly Anaya did not complete her aspiration since reaching the top of the criminal career seems to take forever and I did not want to risk Malcolm dying before she could move into his home.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Blue Legacy - Chapter 12 (11.10.2014)
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2014, 06:55:26 AM »
What a wonderfull wedding, and a baby on the way, cant wait to see if it is blue :)

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2014, 07:17:00 PM »
This is... Sparta... err no... Hilarious! I was laughing hard while I read this chapter. Oh, boy! What a family. Thanks for a good laugh, Tipi  ;D
Arimau's Playground

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2014, 03:40:38 AM »
Thank you, LenaLJ and arimau, for keeping up with my ramblings and leaving a comment! :)

Today I bring you two shiny new chapters of the Blue Legacy. I am trying not to fall too much behind from where I am in my game right now.

Chapter 13: Generation 3

Willow is the happiest sim I have ever seen. She goes around with this sweet/creepy (you make you pick) smile on her face.

But when the contractions start, the smile is wiped off even from the happiest of faces.

This is Bridgette, a little brown girl.

"Wake up, darling! Our first born was not blue, so we have to start working on a second child immediately!"

It was a success - hopefully we get an heir soon.

"What a poignant and moving story! Such intensity and unpredictability! " Celia has reached her goal of being a Bestselling Author (her second aspiration, woot woot!) is writing the biographies of all her family memebers.

She is also level 10 chef so she doubles as the caterer during Azure's birthday party.

Azure becomes adult with only Cassandra Goth celebrating the event. None of the other guests or the family members bother to turn up and cheer on him.

Anaya turned up for the cake though. She is apparently having contractions since she keeps on touching her stomach. Wonder if it would be possible to give birth on other than the home lot?

"I hear that there are ghosts in the game now. I am hoping that our father might show up. I still miss him so much."

In the middle of the party Bridgette grows up into a very pretty little girl. She is a Slob and aspires to be Social Butterfly.

Cassandra feels a little tipsy. She stood teetering there alone long after the other guests had left and the hosts had gone to bed.

Azure shares his dream of becoming Mansion Baron to his wife. Does not Willow look at her husband a bit sceptically? The Blues still are far from reaching the goal - their household is worth just a little over 100 000 simoleans at this moment.

Serenading her husband.

On Saturday Bridgette goes out to Oasis Springs to pay a visit to the Landgraabs.

This is her cousin Brooklynn...

... and here is another. Anaya has recently given birth to an son, Miguel Landgraab.

The following day Brooklynn made a return visit to the Blue home. Celia enjoys the company of her two granddaughters. And the girls seem captivated by all the stories Celia has to tell them.

Bridgette and Brooklynn are BFFs. (I don't know what is going on with Brooklynn's cheeks...)

Just a random picture of daughter and mother in the inspirational room.

Looks like the baby wants to pop out through Willow's stomach. And her micro shorts are way too tiny for a pregnant sim IMO.

Willow gives birth to another sweet brown girl, Breanna.

While Willow is in labour in the nursery, Azure panics in the kid's room beside Bridgette's bed, duh!

Time flies and Breanna soon grows up into a little tomboy. Her aspiration is Rambunctious Scamp and I love that her outfit with the wellies and cap and all fits her aspiration so well. She ia also an Art Lover.

And we all know what this classic legacy picture means...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2014, 03:49:41 AM »
Chapter 14: The Future Is Bright

Willow seems to be in her nighties in every single picture, doesn't she?! That is her outfit on this special moment, too.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you Bright Blue, the second heir of the Blue dynasty.

He has a fork protruding from his body, but hopefully it can be surgically removed and he will live to carry on this legacy.

Willow was left at home to take care of the baby, when the rest of the family, along with some friends and relatives, went out to visit the Goths. Do you notice anything strange in this picture? At first I wondered, why Bridgette did not come along, but then I noticed the weird outfit of the ginger-haired teen townie ...

Here she is playing chess with cousin Brycen.

Anaya did not come in since she was sweaty from her exercise the visit apparently interrupted, so Alena went outside to catch up with her sister.

Cousins Brooklynn and Breanna getting to know each other.

While the rest of the family were enjoying themselves...

... Celia was feeling a bit tired and went to sleep with her grandson. She really has no boundaries!

And finally, when I saw Alexander and Cassandra sharing a bed, I realized it was time for the Blues to head home to avoid other embarrassment-inducing situations arising.

The next morning Celia took Bridgette and Breanna out to the park. There they met Alexander who had forgotten to put on any clothes when he woke up beside Cassie.

Sims seem to show up around town in the outfit they were last seen in the game whether it is appropriate or not. Beatriz is also in her jammies, because she was sleeping when the Blues left the Goth Manor and Anaya still wears her sweaty tracksuit from last night.

Girl pirates!

Then I saw Jamie Lannister from Game of Thrones in the park. Unfortunately the Blue girls are too young to marry him. And besides he disappeared from my game like most of the other townies the game creates. E.g. the ginger teen guy I brought along to the visit at the Goths to meet Bridgette is no longer to be found. My game seems to produce plenty of townies, but they disappear after first sighting.

This picture marks the moment Bridgette reached her aspiration and became Social Butterfly! She has also earned an A at school so she is the first "super" sim kid to achieve both milestones. I must be getting better at this game 'pads herself on the shoulder' :)

Miguel and Brooklynn Landgraab arriving to a dinner party.

Celia is feeling the weight of her years (she must be at least 140 - I hate that the game no longer shows the age when the age bar is full) and realizes this could be her last chance to meet her nearest and dearest.

So she relishes this chance to get to know the wee ones ...

... and to catch up on the family members who have flown out of the nest.

Brenton and Beatriz share pictures of their girl- and boyfriends with grandma.

I don't know why the guest did not show up in their party clothes, but when they gather around the table for dinner they all finally look the part.

Our heir is smiling brightly (pun intended) after a successful fork-removing surgery.

Time to grow up! Does not this phase look like a fetus inside the womb?

So here he is, our heir Bright Blue. He is Good and wants to be a Whiz Kid. Here he is working towards his aspiration and listening to his grandma read him one of her own children's books, The Blue Boy and the Bear.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Blue Legacy - Chapters 13 and 14 (12.10.2014)
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2014, 05:03:13 AM »
Yay, A blue heir! Thank goodness he survived the fork removing surgery! Such a dangerous procedure for one so young ;)
I totally got the giggles at the picture of Willow and the ginger haired townie.  :o lol And I'm glad I'm not the only watcher that's having very strange bed/sleeping arrangements.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2014, 05:38:34 AM »
Congrats on 3 nice children and another blue heir. They are all really beautifull.
I loved the age up picture of Bright.

Offline arimau

• Eau Lumineuse
  • Occult
    • arimau's Playground
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2014, 03:36:25 PM »
You never fail to made me laugh, Tipi. I was laughing like crazy! Uh-oh, I hope people around me kindly understand that I laughing at something. (Its midnight here and part of it that’s your fault, lol) I never laughing so hard like this especially burst with tears included but not a sad thing, it’s kind like burst of laughter :P

I even love your style for new stories more, ahahahaa (I think I should get away for awhile to avoid suspicion for water under the bridge like this lol) So many hilarious things here don’t forget about Celia and The Game of Throne reference. You’re good with decorating, thank you for giving me an inspiration to make my Sims house more humanly lol. I tend not to show my building because I’m horrible with it, lol. This makes me confidence to decorate my Sims house as humanly as possible.

P.S: For me everyone is beautiful when they’re smiling, because that’s when our inner-beauty comes up to surface. So, yeah I will take Willow smile as sweet thing! ;) And I don’t know why when I saw Willow, she’s kinda remind me of Oprah :D
Arimau's Playground

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2014, 03:46:57 PM »
Congrats on another blue heir. I do think Celia looks good as an elder - hope she stays around a while longer.

I had my sim reach 146 before I helped him to the other side...

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2014, 04:14:36 PM »
Is it just me or are your sims getting prettier? It seems like your graphics are better than before (either by higher graphics settings or post-game editing) but all in all, I think they're growing up quite nicely and producing attractive sims.

The grey hair really suits. I love the alternative hair colors on the blue skin tone, to be honest with you. Green doesn't appeal as much as blue, but one of my favorite CAS sims is blue with pink hair and red eyes. I love that combination! The grey looks fantastic too.

Offline justproud2b

• Occult
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2014, 04:58:58 AM »
I am so behind in reading/commenting on all the stories but I digress... I have so much to say but I'll spare you most of it cause it would just be me rambling about how funny you are. I actually snorted (yes I admit it) when I read the part about the fork. Great job can't wait to see more and hopefully I can keep up with them! :)

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2014, 05:00:58 AM »
Thank you all for your nice comments. I am glad - and a bit surprised too - that you find my legacy amusing. I truly am not funny at all in real life.

Devin, I am glad you like my sims and the pictures. I have not changed my graphics settings or edited the pictures differently. Maybe you see a change because I don't use any lighting mods anymore. I tried both of the ones at MTS, but thought they made the colours a bit weird. I heard that Shimrod has tweaked his mod recently so maybe I'll retry it, because the indoor pictures are often too dark.