Author Topic: The Hemmingway Legacy  (Read 7544 times)

Offline Manicanikum

• Nooboo
  • Rock on
Re: The Hemmingway Legacy
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 06:15:36 AM »
How hard can it be?!

So Pregnancy ... Can't say I like it - All the spewing and running to the Loo yuk! So this happened, Labour ** it hurts but Im a trooper

Its a Boy, So after a quick cuddle from me and Daddy ... Its back to the Bedroom

We Called him Augustus

here he is jumping from the crib.
Gabbie had a boy too she called him Sawyer, she is pregnant again too, So am I - fingers crossed for a girl

This is Sawyer, he and Augustus are good friends
So Gabbie and Alexander Finally Married and she, Sawyer and her unborn child have moved into the Goth Household.
I had another Boy ...
(For some reason I have no baby pictures of him) But anyway He is called Garfield
He always does his homework without having to be told he is a pleasure.
In the midst of all this family Life, I had ANOTHER boy ... Geez how hard can it be to have a girl, seems really mean but the only picture I have of him, His name is Herman is the background of this selfie that Augustus and Garfield took.
Ive spent many a night and day (in the bath) questioning my life - what is wrong with me I just want  GIRL and I detest being pregnant, Ive spent almost all of my early adult life having and Raising BOYS, I want a girl so bad.
Dad visited us from beyond the Grave, I think it was a good thing because something great happened -- although I don't seem to have the pictures (again)

Here She is ... I finally got My Girl, Meet Esmeralda

Hooray, I can concentrate a bit more on my Life and my Job, I'm in the cookery career and Darius is a Writer.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 11:25:53 PM »
Finally you get a girl!! Congrats! Enjoying your writing style and looking forward to reading more

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2014, 04:27:16 AM »
Had to laugh at Alexandria's (and your) frustration with all the pregnancies and the boys she got - I feel such a bad person now. But congrats on finally having a girl!

And my spare also married Alexander Goth and is now living in the Goth manor. Great minds think alike :) .

Offline Manicanikum

• Nooboo
  • Rock on
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2014, 07:49:51 AM »
Had to laugh at Alexandria's (and your) frustration with all the pregnancies and the boys she got - I feel such a bad person now. But congrats on finally having a girl!

And my spare also married Alexander Goth and is now living in the Goth manor. Great minds think alike :) .

Honestly I was almost tearing my hair out, I had to Laugh myself. and thankyou, hopefully I can get this story moving a little more now
Finally you get a girl!! Congrats! Enjoying your writing style and looking forward to reading more

Thank you so much, I am getting into the swing of story telling a little more now. glad you are enjoying it so far  :)

Offline Manicanikum

• Nooboo
  • Rock on
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 08:13:43 AM »
A Dark Day

I've been doing a little fishing lately, I slag Gabbie of all the time for her 'boring' hobby when she quietly pointed out to me that in fact I have never done it so I can't really pick on her about it.

It was quite fun (although, I'll never admit this to Gabbie!) I caught a 'Pomegranate' I am a bit of a green thumb so I went home and planted it. Mum is into gardening to so I told her about fishing and how it isn't just about fish, she told me of this glade that Gabbie once told her about and how she thought she would go and visit the mysterious tree ... I think she is Crazy.

Anyway she came home and said she had a vision that the 'end was near' for her, Honestly I thought she had lost the plot. She went to work the next day, came home and this happened

I was in such a state, I had mocked her ... and now the reaper was here
Augustus wailed to the Grim reaper, he bagged for mum's life to be spared, even if it was just to give us all chance to hug each other once more.

Grim scratched his head and had a good think, He muttered something under his breath about friends and them ...

He restored her life! He told us that it wasn't because the child had pleaded, it was more to do with the fact mum and he were pretty tight (his words, not mine) We all had a hug, mum went to bed and told me that she was going to eat burgers tomorrow as she has spent her life being so health conscious that she has forgot sometimes to have a bit of fun, and be more frivolous.

She came home later that evening, did a bit of gardening and decided that it was time, she said that she had lived long enough it was her time to rest with dad.

She died on the Lawn, in front of all the kids (great idea mum, you really know how to make a scene!)

Esmeralda was distraught she tried pleading but Grim said 'No, don't be cheeky' and just like that it was over ...

It was a Dark day, no more mum. We are going to have a family cemetery built on our land, and I'm sure mum and dad will both check in on us from time to time. It is my duty to finish what mum started - our family will thrive - I had a chat with Esmeralda about the importance of the family bloodline. She is only young but I know deep down that she knows what to do.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 02:18:00 AM »
I laughed out loud at ... "(great idea mum, you really know how to make a scene!)". Great update.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Manicanikum

• Nooboo
  • Rock on
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2014, 05:22:37 AM »
The Show must go on

After mums death we decided to honour her and dad by building a family cemetery on our grounds, If we are to take mums wishes seriously and fullfill her dreams of a lasting legacy a cemetery seems a fitting way to remember and honour family members.
Mum and Dad are both here side by side. They seem pretty happy with the arrangements really mum has been checking in every now and again
Well all the boys have aged up now. some of our photographs have been lost. Augustus aged up the day mum passed so he was pretty depressed about that, not only did he lose his grandmother but he didn't get a cake either. He did however get a job as a landscape gardener, Just like I did at his age - a bit of hard graft never hurt anyone.
He has also been painting quite a lot too, its a good thing in my opinion he is quite a closed up type of guy who doesnt like to let his feelings out verbally so Its a good way to express and release his inner emotions.

We had a small birthday party for Garfield, he had chocolate cake and he got a job as a fry-cook ... he hates it and is always in a grump now. But at least his looks have improved somewhat.

Darrius also had his birthday that day so he is an elder now.

he is doing pretty well in his writing career and we are getting royalties from his work. he seems to be best at comedy books, dad would be proud. We all had a day out to the park in the other town, the kids loved it! Augustus fished out a weird seed and a few violins from the pond ... strange hey so we decided to grow the seed.

We now have a cow plant, despite his huge gaping jaws he is actually pretty sweet and loving.
we have been having a few BBQ's lately too,since the weather is always nice it's good to make the most of it. and Herman aged up whilst at school. and I can safely say that all 3 of my lads are handsome young men. Just got to wait and see how our little esmeralda turns out.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2014, 11:43:56 PM »
Welcome back! I love how the boys grew up. Looking forward to seeing Esmeralda looks  :D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2014, 02:07:42 AM »
They certainly are handsome young men! I love the look of your house, that screenshot at night was really atmospheric!  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Tipi

• Occult
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2014, 03:41:32 AM »
You have such a nice house there. The boys are looking very dapper, but like you, I can't wait to see how Esmeralda turns out.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2015, 08:34:57 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @Manicanikum - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Legacy Stories