Author Topic: Help us with Tips!  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Help us with Tips!
« on: November 20, 2014, 11:46:44 AM »
Share your tricks and secrets for our Tips page for other players to get some helpful info. Use this thread or email [email protected] to give me one that way. When you submit your tip, tell me the username or RL name you would like to be credited with. IF you just post here with your forum account, I'll use that. I want everyone who submits one to get credit.

Here is the page: Sims 4 Tips. I will be working on it all afternoon, so it will be changing a lot. I've just put up some of those that came off the top of my head, and am brainstorming others. It's rather short for now, but this could be one of the juiciest pages of the site with some community input.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Help us with Tips!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 01:13:38 PM »
Pressing M takes you to map view for the whole town. Press X to the maximum, and you get a bird's-eye view of a neighborhood, which helps with finding plants and other collectibles.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 01:18:09 PM »
You know what? I think I will work on a hotkeys page now. I remember it being requested, so that will help a lot of new players. I will mention that on the tips page, then link to hotkeys from there!

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 04:36:15 PM »
There are many tips in this there here, Carl: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,20924.0.html

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 05:41:30 PM »
Oh goodness...  ??? I thought there was a thread but didn't look. Lazy out of me, yet I've done so much today lol. Anyway, thanks for noting that! I will look there, and maybe add some of them and credit whoever posted it. It can be a 'best of' sort of thing. Given that, I will go ahead and lock this thread. No point in having any great tips anywhere but there!

Tomorrow I will go through it. hotkey guide exhausted me