Author Topic: Holiday Celebration Pack (Free DLC for Sims 4)  (Read 8007 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Holiday Celebration Pack (Free DLC for Sims 4)
« on: December 16, 2014, 12:56:15 PM »
Today is a big day for Sims 4 fans.  In addition to the new Patch, there is also a free pack via Origin for the Holiday minded.

While free, you will have to log into Origin and claim it (via the link below)
Holiday Celebration Pack

Celebrate the holidays in The Sims 4 with festive décor and add an interesting twist to your Sim’s wardrobe.

Enjoy some holiday cheer on us!

Make your Sims’ holidays a bit merrier with this free bundle. Deck the halls with themed décor items, such as a Menorah, Kinara, Christmas Tree, and more! Or, dress your Sims in ugly sweaters and throw the ultimate holiday party. Your Sims’ goofy lives are about to get a lot more festive.

Holiday-themed decorations. Decorate your Sims’ home with all sorts of awesome holiday-themed items. Bundle includes: Menorah, Kinara, Table Cloth Recolor, Snowman Lawn Ornament, Christmas Tree, Christmas Lights, Kwanza Painting, Christmas Garland, Hanukah Garland, Wreath, and Holiday Wall Speaker.

Festive wardrobe items. Dress to impress with some of the best holiday attire around. With this bundle, you’ll get three unique ugly sweaters, an Elf Hat, and a Reindeer Hat.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Holiday Celebration Pack (Free DLC for Sims 4)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 03:43:54 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing the Sims holiday cheer, Bri. I will be directing guide readers here later to make sure they can get their Christmas trees. Maxis did even better this time around! I remember how badly people wanted the trees with TS3 after they were unavailable, so want to make sure I can make as many people aware as possible. Happy Holidays everyone!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.