Author Topic: Gairdín Foirfe (Perfect Garden)  (Read 3564 times)

Offline sunsetsorbet

• Townie
Gairdín Foirfe (Perfect Garden)
« on: February 14, 2015, 12:55:59 AM »
Gairdín Foirfe

51 Elm Grove, Dragon Valley (replaces Community Garden).  This community garden contains a perfect version of every harvestable.  Sims also love to just come and enjoy being outdoors, or visit the arboretum. 

Lot Type: Community (Big Park)
Lot Size: 25x40

Download on Exchange: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8403821 (or below)

What’s in the chest?

I was going to try and get you a sneak peek of what anglers can find in the pond, but my timing leaves much to be desired, so I’m going to let it be a surprise instead.

Sims love this place!  I’ve seen lots of sims come in and check out the arboretum,

I've seen baby horses come in and play, and one stopped and took a nap,

and here are some sims playing catch.

Notes:I bulldozed the lot, and rebuilt it, so I’m sure the seed spawners are places differently than they were in the original community garden.  The crystal flowers do not stay charged when uploaded to the exchange, so your sim will need to charge them if you want one of each in the garden.

EPs: Into the Future, Island Paradise, Late Night, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural, University Life, World Adventures
SPs: Movie Stuff
store: Bohemian Fruits & Nuts, Dragon Valley, Grandma’s Canning Station, Grandpa’s Grove Tractor, Humble Harvest Stands, Keep Me Clean Outdoor Shower, The Way the Moss Grows Stone Steps

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: Gairdín Foirfe (Perfect Garden)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 03:22:35 AM »
This is lovely.  I play Dragon Valley quite a bit.  When my monthly GB haven't been maxed out, I'll be downloading.  ;D
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunsetsorbet

• Townie
Re: Gairdín Foirfe (Perfect Garden)
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 01:26:44 PM »
This is lovely.  I play Dragon Valley quite a bit.  When my monthly GB haven't been maxed out, I'll be downloading.  ;D

Thanks!   ;D

anything