Author Topic: Tuscany Castle  (Read 3434 times)

Offline Indira

• Occult
Tuscany Castle
« on: December 14, 2015, 06:52:35 PM »

Item Name: Tuscany Castle
Origin ID: Indira_1221
Lot Type: Residential
Lot Area: 50x50
4 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms
Cost: $352,581
Description: Live like a knight or a princess and defend your #castle againts all invaders!
#indira #carlsguide #tuscany #medieval #mansion #basegame #MOO #nocc

This is how the castle looks like during the day and in the night.

When you first enter the Castle grounds, the food stall will be the first to greet you with aromas from the grill. Fancy a steak, anyone? :D

Second to take your notice is the sound from knights gossiping...err, knights "practicing" in the courtyard. No swords please. We are currently at peace. But boxing is allowed.

When exercising gets too much, we all need a drink! Hooray! Come and have a sip of the finest nectar here in our tap area. Pardon the HUGE garbage units. They are actually barrels where the wines are stored...promise.

And here is the crafting station where one makes furniture and and wooden decorations.

This would be the garden. I didn't go all out with the lighting as no one actually likes gardening at night..unless you like making your sims do overtime on gardening skills. :D

The fresh produce from the garden goes through the kitchen. It has state of the art equipment, for that time. Lovely black and white colors with a touch of gold.

And dinner is served. It's kinda small but I couldn't expand it anymore as it would break the structure of the house from outside. It's a horror to start anew. I'm too tired, brain-wise.

But of course, your guests don't come to visit and entering through the kitchen! Goodness! They come through the front door like good citizen and wait in the receiving area. Don't forget to make the big front door as the main door.

After the greet and meet, you can lead your guests to the entertainment area where you can make music. I forgot to add some radios, but they can do with just the piano. Am I seeing a lot of white here? The other two doors lead to smaller rooms with other instruments and more seating options.

For the not musically inclined people, the study might be a good place for them. Unfortunately, again, it's a little tight in here. It's because of that dratted staircase! Placing staircases is one of my weakness in building. I could't seem to place them just right. They often look pretty awkward to me. Please Maxis, give me ladders! Lol.

If you want to escape your guests, there is a place for you in the second floor. A big screen TV and popcorn and a place to rest your feet on. What more can you ask for? Just a word of caution, your guests can and will follow you here too. Hmm...I should have placed a door with a lock. But it's too late now as I've already uploaded the castle.

I hope you enjoyed the tour! Happy simming!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Tuscany Castle
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 09:17:24 PM »
What a lovely castle!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 11:21:28 PM »
Thanks MarianT :)
It's one of the hardest for me to finish. It took a long time to think of what to do with the large courtyard. Finally hit on the idea of stalls that one can see on festivals.
The place still has plenty of space for other stuff like a rocket ship. I don't normally include them anymore and I just stick on the basics.

This is my last 50x50 lot for now. I want to create on the smaller lots and experiment with the expansion packs and new stuff. I haven't been touching them or using them in my builds yet.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 12:23:49 AM »
A beautiful castle. Looking forward to try it in the game. And I like the comments you had on each picture too. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 06:26:30 AM »
Thanks Grimsouls. My only fear is that sometimes some of the items disappear because I used MOO a lot. :(
I might have to limit the use of moo on future builds.

anything