Author Topic: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!  (Read 166607 times)

Offline Galena

• Townie
Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!
« Reply #195 on: June 14, 2012, 05:46:00 PM »
So you have to buy the EP's from Origin?
My Builds
Sweetwater Cafe and Nectary
Growing Family Home
Sunset Valley Fire Department
Savey Simoleon Mall
I welcome suggestions and constructive criticism about any of my builds on their threads.

The Starlight Phoenix

« Reply #196 on: June 14, 2012, 06:02:46 PM »
Half the world wants Sims 3 Seasons but as this expansion has been officially announced talking about another hypothetical EP is off-topic.

Oops, sorry! *sheepish grin* Anyways, I can't wait to buy this EP! It sounds amazing! Plus, I'd really like to see some new gameplay added to the creatures already out in the Sims 3 universe.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #197 on: June 14, 2012, 07:02:39 PM »
So you have to buy the EP's from Origin?

Sometimes, some stores, though certinly not all, and not every time, offer the same deal.  I think Gamestop or Walmart had advertised a deal of  buying the new expansion, I think it might have been generations at the time, and get a free stuff pack.  I do hope they do that again, I'm missing four stuff packs right now.

Offline Lizzy3272

• Llama Wrangler
  • SSDD
« Reply #198 on: June 14, 2012, 08:01:49 PM »
About the vampires, I wonder how that will work if you don't have Late Night.  Will they include all the plasma stuff from Late Night in this EP?

The vampires will definately be there without Late Night - i don't know about the plasma though.  They're going to be new revamped vampires so they may not even use/need plasma...  All EPs are made to work with the base game so it'll be interesting to see how these "new" vamps clash with the ones from Late Night - or are they going to cancel out the "old" vamps all together?  ??? Hmm...
"The black man fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed..."

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #199 on: June 14, 2012, 08:13:30 PM »
Well I know that TS2 Vampires were more of a classic interpretation and TS3 are more modern. All the material I've seen on this new EP says "more intriguing vampires", word for word . Nothing but that. I would like just once for them to explain a little bit.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #200 on: June 14, 2012, 08:29:18 PM »
I want it I want it I want it! Pity my game is (perhaps permanently) stuffed up  :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2012, 09:26:21 PM »
I had a terrible idea for those who dislike the paparazzi in LN.  :-\

Use the zombie elixir, then bite all the paparazzi...wait, can the zombies dies?

(At the least, it'd be a temporary - and possibly satisfying - fix to those annoyances)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #202 on: June 15, 2012, 03:52:47 AM »
I had a terrible idea for those who dislike the paparazzi in LN.  :-\

Use the zombie elixir, then bite all the paparazzi...wait, can the zombies dies?

(At the least, it'd be a temporary - and possibly satisfying - fix to those annoyances)

I have a better idea, just turn them off and erase there existence, that'll teach them >:)

Offline angelcat621

• Happy Cat Servant
  • Llama Wrangler
  • I'm still here everyone!
« Reply #203 on: June 15, 2012, 01:28:09 PM »
I'm happy that werewolves are returning, although I'd prefer them to be a little more wolflike.
I love shapeshifters or occults of any kind, but I don't want them taking over a town.
It's a good thing EA is including the population control thing with this pack.
The cat is cryptic, and close to strange things which men cannot see. -H.P. Lovecraft 

thesweetestpea

« Reply #204 on: June 16, 2012, 04:21:39 AM »
Well, it seems like I have gotten my wish, amazingly! I think I might have to take my game down to base, WA, Pets and this one for a bit after it comes out so I can go play Magic Town again. I really hope it's going to be a total remake of the Magic Town in Makin' Magic.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #205 on: June 16, 2012, 10:22:28 AM »
I find it unlikely they will remake a town from any of the previous Sims games as they've tried to avoid doing exactly that for the most part so far.  Moonlight Falls will maybe be close to Magic Town but I doubt it will actually be a remake.  However, with the content they are adding, this doesn't mean that someone out there won't make a Magic Town remake completely.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #206 on: June 16, 2012, 01:30:12 PM »
Also, we'll be able to control how many supernatural creatures (including vampires) and celebrities (including paparazzi) are in our towns.

I know I'm late to this celebration. I wasn't going to buy this EP at all. (Zombies, witches are not really my thing) I only wanted the fairy wings and pointy ears. However, now you tell me I can control them? I'm happy dancing. Finally I can play without having the entire town turn into a vampire. That happens in each game I start.

Offline Deckayder

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #207 on: June 16, 2012, 02:37:57 PM »
I'm not thrilled by this EP choice, it's predictable. It does sound kind of interesting, but it would be nice to see more original ideas and content come out instead of just a revamp of previous EP's.....

But of course I will end up buying it because I'm a Sims junkie! *Sigh*

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #208 on: June 16, 2012, 02:49:55 PM »
Deckayder, I think it's too soon to tell how similar this EP will be to previous ones.  The Sims3 travel EP, World Adventures, for example, is very very different from the travel EPs in Sims2 and Original Sims.  I'm sure there will be a lot of new things in this EP as well.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #209 on: June 16, 2012, 03:17:09 PM »
I'm genuinely not bothered about revamps - I am one of the many simmers who played none of the other games and so it's all new for me. I understand that it's nice to have new ideas though, but like Schipperke said - We really don't know much about this one yet to make those sorts of judgements. ;)