Author Topic: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!  (Read 166602 times)

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
Re: The Sims 3: Supernatural - Officially Announced!
« Reply #420 on: August 07, 2012, 10:45:02 AM »
Thanks for this information, Tin!
I love rain!

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #421 on: August 07, 2012, 08:59:03 PM »
I think this will go with Hidden Springs. I mean, it's sort of that Fairytale/Escape theme, and we have green townies. So I'm starting to think maybe HS should've been the new town instead, of a Store content.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

sims4ever

« Reply #422 on: August 08, 2012, 07:33:07 AM »
Thanks Tin. The sims that turn into zombies, will they stay like that?
 If so they will take over the town. Chris Steel as a zombie will ruin my day for sure.

Offline Tin

• Llama Wrangler
  • This is my dog
« Reply #423 on: August 08, 2012, 07:42:17 AM »
sims4ever, no they won't. I think they are actually special sims that spawn only when the moon is full.
They are special townies. If you set the moon to never be full, they won't probably even exist in that neighborhood. I read about it somewhere, but i can't remember. Of course, you can make your own zombies with alchemy potion. Then they can join the "townie zombies" when they start going around the neighborhood.

sims4ever

« Reply #424 on: August 08, 2012, 07:47:14 AM »
I hope you are right and that they don't bite my favorite sims.
Chris must run for his life ;)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #425 on: August 08, 2012, 08:17:45 AM »
I think this will go with Hidden Springs. I mean, it's sort of that Fairytale/Escape theme, and we have green townies. So I'm starting to think maybe HS should've been the new town instead, of a Store content.

I disagree, I think Moonlight Falls goes so much better because it's creepy as well as having a fantasy theme. Hidden Springs is beautiful, and though it does have a fairytale theme, there's a difference between fairytale and the creepiness of the supernatural and the walking dead. I've never seen Hidden Springs as all too unrealistic either, because I've been to parts of Scotland that remind me of it.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #426 on: August 08, 2012, 08:22:05 AM »
From what I can tell there are three types of Zombification: Full Moon, Potion and Permanent. The Permanent kind they haven't said much about but they said it is possible to become a permanent Zombie. The other two types will wear off though, after the Full Moon is over the Townies that were turned will return to normal. The Potion Zombies will turn back after the potion wears off.

I disagree, I think Moonlight Falls goes so much better because it's creepy as well as having a fantasy theme. Hidden Springs is beautiful, and though it does have a fairytale theme, there's a difference between fairytale and the creepiness of the supernatural and the walking dead. I've never seen Hidden Springs as all too unrealistic either, because I've been to parts of Scotland that remind me of it.

I agree with the disagreement.  :P If they gave us Hidden Springs for Supernatural I wouldn't be happy. To me it's just not suitable for something like this.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #427 on: August 08, 2012, 09:25:29 AM »
I don't think it's any surprise that the new colors are my favorite thing about this! Or it could be the witches and zombies, ok I'll just say this, I love everything about this pack!! ;D The new gnomes and teddys are awesome!! I can not wait til Sept!!

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #428 on: August 08, 2012, 09:58:09 AM »
I'm more excited for weird little things like beekeeping and indoor planters and more recipes/harvestable plants. And werewolves. I have a bunch of old characters of mine from TS1 that would be perfect to be remade for this game and turned into werewolves.

Offline chaosmaster j

• Sims University Professor
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #429 on: August 08, 2012, 11:38:02 PM »
I'm very excited about this expansion. Especially the werewolves. I wanted a werewolf since late night when they made vampires,
and I was disappointed when pets didn't bring them. I'm probably going to get this expansion first chance I get. Lucky my birthday is right after Christmas. Otherwise I might not know if I wanted Seasons or this.   
At Sims University, we are scared by our mikes, 50% our students sleep in lectures, our students have fights over who gets to go through a door first, and students starve to death at a regular basis. Enroll NOW!

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #430 on: August 09, 2012, 10:21:02 AM »
I love the fact that you will be able to set the moon phases. As you can probably guess, the full moon will occur a lot in my game. ;D

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #431 on: August 09, 2012, 03:54:18 PM »

Yeah, you're right. I do still see it as a fairy tale, sort of thing, adding fairies and giving people plastic surgery, so they could have Elf Ears. ;D Maybe HS might go better with Seasons, because of the rain?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #432 on: August 09, 2012, 04:02:40 PM »
Well, I am looking forward to what it looks like in the snow. :D

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #433 on: August 10, 2012, 07:14:40 PM »
What excites me about this is that once I have both Showtime, and this one, I can make a genie, that is a natural born performer, has the singing LTW, and name him Kool. Then it'll be like one of my favorite songs: Open Sesame  ;D

Yes, I'm weird.  Also, I've wanted magic forever, and missed TS1 entirely, and lost TS2 before they added it
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline sharpsiren

• Townie
« Reply #434 on: August 10, 2012, 08:18:44 PM »
I'm still thinking about pink fairies. Yay!

anything