Author Topic: The Sims 3 Store Specials  (Read 15440 times)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
The Sims 3 Store Specials
« on: August 29, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
I have tried searching the Forum to make sure that I am not double posting (apologies if I have and please feel free to delete this thread).  I have just been on the Sims 3 site when I noticed Sale, so I clicked it and there are a ton of sets currently at cut simpoints.  So I thought that I would share this (screen print as well).

♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
Re: The Sims 3 Store Specials
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 10:48:50 PM »
They added the foot massager premium content at 25% off today, good until the end of September. :)  It's also part of the Contemporary Comfort Living Room set, also on sale.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 09:18:50 PM »
The Island Escape compilation sale has been changed from 21% off to 50% off at 1200 simpoints (vs 2400) until 9/6/12.  ;D

Offline Swanwhite

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 10:05:18 AM »
Those are some nice deals! I picked up three stuff packs when Origin had that big sale the other week so I should behave myself..

That massage chair does look interesting though! I wonder if you can read skill books on it and if it effects your energy levels. Anyone know?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 11:53:14 AM »
There are brand new Sales listed on the Sales! Page, items from the Once Upon A Time and Circus Sets, Boho Clothing, Vintage Set and other items.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 07:01:06 AM »
More new sales now on the store including the following sets:

Finest Living, Finest Cooking
Killer Classics
Contemporary Living
Ultra Louge 2010
I Heart the 50's Laundry
Haute Hip

The Link can be found in the first post at the top of the page :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 11:44:00 PM »
For all you Lunar Lakes fans this one is for you: Lunar Lakes is 50% off until Oct 18!

Check it out on the Sale page.

:D
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 12:44:06 PM »
There are two new clothing collections available today and they're also on special. They are very nice !  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 06:03:15 AM »

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 12:53:29 PM »
The Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set is on sale at the moment, from 2,000 points to 1,675. It comes with the 'Gift of Speech Baby Monitor' and the 'Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station' as well as lots of baby furniture and clothing. It's a great deal if you ask me ;D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Branr

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 10:53:56 AM »
Under today's Daily deal, "A Little Chilly Dress" is FREE for the next 3 hours and 20 minutes.

store.thesims3.com/dailyDeal.html

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 12:23:44 PM »
Under today's Daily deal, "A Little Chilly Dress" is FREE for the next 3 hours and 20 minutes.

store.thesims3.com/dailyDeal.html
It is not free :(

The dress is 45 SimPoints down from 75 SimPoints. We have two threads for the Store Discounts, one is for any Sales or reduced content but if that content is on Daily Deal it should be put in the Daily Deal thread:)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Branr

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 05:27:13 PM »
It is not free :(

Huh, must have been a glitch.  It doesn't show in my purchase history, but it sure shows in my installed content.  ???

Offline Zyffyr

• Townie
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 11:54:13 PM »
Huh, must have been a glitch.  It doesn't show in my purchase history, but it sure shows in my installed content.  ???

It is included in the "Everyday Casual Chic" collection, and through that in the "May 2011 Compilation'.

anything