Author Topic: Adventure Help With Key to Her Heart in Egypt  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Adventure Help With Key to Her Heart in Egypt
« on: February 06, 2013, 03:42:28 AM »
I don't know what to do here. Bear with me here because this is the first time I've ever done this quest. I had this quest finished and all was good and I went on to the next adventure. When I got my Sim home, the game crashed. When I reloaded the game, I found out that I hadn't saved the game and had to do this quest all over. Unfortunately, when I got to the house, I went directly to the side where there is the inspection hole. It opened the stairs, but I was not able to use them. I thought something was wrong so I went to a clean game and copied the house, but again unfortunately, the house was occupied this time and I had to evict the residents before I could copy it. When I got back to my game that I was playing, I deleted the existing house and replaced with the new copy. I did the same thing and found that I still could not use the stairs. I had to use a mod this time to get into the house. The first time, I had the option of "sneak in," but not this time. Ok, after I went into the house, I was able to use the stairs. However, after exploring the small tomb and opening the chest in the locked room, all I got was a useless piece of a sarcophagus. I tried replacing the house once more (this time I went into the house first, but still had to use a mod to get into it because there was no "sneak in") and still only found a useless sarcophagus piece in the chest where the key should have been. What can I do besides canceling the quest and hope that it rerolls and becomes available again?

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Adventure Help With Key to Her Heart in Egypt
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 04:02:13 AM »
You say that you reloaded the game. When you saved it before the crash, was that before or after you got the quest? If you hadn't saved it after getting the quest (but before completing it) then you will just have to wait and hope it re-rolls. If it's not in your quest slot of things to do, then you won't find the quest items there, even though you know where you need to go.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 03:10:30 PM »
Hi Twinmum! Thanks for replying! I saved the game in the middle of the quest. The quest is still in his Opportunities tab as you can see in the pic, but it just isn't working. It looks like I'm going to have to cancel it and then hope that it re-rolls. At least in the future, I'll know what to do and what not to do!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 03:17:45 PM »
Welcome to our Forum, Sonshine.

I removed the download link from your post.  Images on the Forum cannot be attachments.  You have to use an image hosting service and copy/paste the IMG link in your post.  If it doesn't already have the image tags, you can click the image button above the box where you type.  It looks like a picture in a frame.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 11:35:33 PM »
I'm sorry! When I tried the normal attachment from my folder, one of the options was a zip file. Here is the link to the picture:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/35456675@N00/8450564545/sizes/m/in/photostream/

Offline JSBrantner

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 12:27:10 AM »
Slightly off topic but I wanted to mention that the forum has it's very own image host. Up at the top of your page there is a link to "Gallery" . Using this one automatically resizes your image to the proper size for the forum and it's safe and free to use.
Jaymi

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 09:22:15 PM »
Hi again! I just wanted to say that I replaced the house one more time and then had to take my sim home. The next time he went back to Egypt, I checked the board and that was the very first adventure that came up. From a couple of days ago, I found out that this particular adventure rolls up quite often since it is a major part of the exploration and leads to the Queens quarters eventually. I took him to the house and the option to "sneak in" was available so I had him do that, then I took him around to the side and reveal the stairs and then went down and got the key.  ;D   It was nice to know what to do this time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything