Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 2979540 times)

Offline BellaClo

• Immortal
  • Has entered city planning mode
    • Reticulated Plumbobs
Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #3075 on: July 31, 2011, 05:05:57 AM »
It's the name (the title) of the opportunity that matters, so Networking is Key is always the same opp', whoever is the target to befriend.

To check the title of the opp', go to the opportunity panel and hover your move over the little icon of the opp' (in career, skill or special slot).
Follow me @ RETICULATED PLUMBOBS and Happy Simming!

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #3076 on: August 02, 2011, 12:24:02 PM »
Am I allowed to put Town Life and Generations buildings in sunset valley in the challange?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #3077 on: August 02, 2011, 12:56:07 PM »
Am I allowed to put Town Life and Generations buildings in sunset valley in the challange?

As far as I know, the Generations one isn't allowed.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #3078 on: August 02, 2011, 01:02:33 PM »
I put the park on an otherwise empty lot... if anything is wrong with that I'll delete it ;)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3079 on: August 02, 2011, 01:06:29 PM »
I put the park on an otherwise empty lot... if anything is wrong with that I'll delete it ;)

I have no issue with that. It's just playground equipment and bathrooms? That kind of stuff?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #3080 on: August 02, 2011, 01:13:59 PM »
I have no issue with that. It's just playground equipment and bathrooms? That kind of stuff?

It's just Generations stuff for kiddies and (I think) a bathroom. And the Town Life lots are just "modern" versions of the current lots.

EDIT: Metro, actually Pam said this on this issue earlier so I'm a little confused. :-\

There is only one community plot that came with Generations.  It was a big park for the kiddies with all the new stuff in it.  Is it safe to add it ?

This would require using Edit Town, so no.  You can add the new things to properties that your Dynasty family owns, however, because it doesn't require using Edit Town.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3081 on: August 02, 2011, 02:27:30 PM »
It's just Generations stuff for kiddies and (I think) a bathroom. And the Town Life lots are just "modern" versions of the current lots.

EDIT: Metro, actually Pam said this on this issue earlier so I'm a little confused. :-\

This would require using Edit Town, so no.  You can add the new things to properties that your Dynasty family owns, however, because it doesn't require using Edit Town.

Yeah, good point.

@Widonja -- if you want to add those items then just buy the lot.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #3082 on: August 02, 2011, 03:13:51 PM »
Metro just a quick question in case it happens, if you twins or triplets which one of them becomes immortal, do they all become immortal?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3083 on: August 02, 2011, 03:15:25 PM »
The firstborn is the Immortal. So the one you name first.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

VampirePlasma

« Reply #3084 on: August 02, 2011, 03:42:02 PM »
Good to know, thanks!

Karmel4

« Reply #3085 on: August 02, 2011, 04:09:12 PM »
The Blaze Dynasty - update #1. Immortal Dynasty try #6 is going well so far! I have two immortals and am working on #3. Never thought I would actually be able to do this successfully, but thanks to some great tips and intense planning things are going well. I did hit a game glitch when one of my non-immortals sent their kid to boarding school - the kid never actually left the house but the game showed that he was enrolled in boarding school. His lack of progress in school meant that I was unable to choose his traits so he became mean-spirited which made everyone's lives miserable (including mine) and chased away some potential friends.
I think one of the things I like about The Sims is that there seems to always be something new to do or learn - I never knew you could store ambrosia in bowl form and had never tried to do any skill challenges before. I was in a Sims rut!
Thanks for the awesome challenge! Hopefully more success to come!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3086 on: August 02, 2011, 05:08:33 PM »
Well done I am pleased that you are enjoying the immortal dynasty challenge.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #3087 on: August 03, 2011, 05:25:53 AM »
I'm confused. Now that you have free customization of each age how do we set them?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #3088 on: August 03, 2011, 05:33:42 AM »
I'm confused. Now that you have free customization of each age how do we set them?

Besides that, you also have the regular slider that has always been there. You don't touch anything but that slider, and even it should be always set to Normal (90 Sim Days). :)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #3089 on: August 03, 2011, 05:36:38 AM »
what would be some good traits for NON-Immortal kids? I mean some non-career oriented traits.