Author Topic: Traveling to Bridgeport?  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Shay

• Townie
Traveling to Bridgeport?
« on: January 30, 2014, 06:07:52 PM »
Is there a way to go from Sunset Valley to Bridgeport? My sim wants to go to a lounge and I don't have one in my town. Tried to place one but due to uneven ground, she cannot get in.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: traveling to Bridgeport
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 06:11:31 PM »
You can only travel to the WA worlds, University or the Future. You can however move to Bridgeport if you want to, but that will be a permanent move.

You could also look through the swap shop here and see if there is a lounge you could download that is placed on a smaller lot and therefor could be placed in Sunset Valley. Or you could go into Edit Town and build one yourself.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 06:44:32 PM »
If you don't find one, you could use the one from Union Cove - the Vampire Lounge there is a 30x30 lot.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 07:13:19 PM »
Thanks. I like building so I think I will make one myself. Never thought of that  ;D.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 07:25:36 PM »
Thanks. I like building so I think I will make one myself. Never thought of that  ;D.

Great! There should be some tutorial on how to make one if you need it.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 07:28:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum Shay. :)

If you use Mods, you could use Traveler. :)

Offline Shay

• Townie
Re: Traveling to Bridgeport?
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 09:21:50 PM »
what is a mod?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 09:44:58 PM »
Mod, in this case is short for game modification. It is a file that you can download that someone has created (or make them yourself) that you put in your game that changes the way the game works, or adds new gameplay. You can get mods for all sorts of things in the sims - mods to stop zombies, mods to change the way sims relate to each other, mods to change the way inactive sims are managed (story progession), mods to make more money, or less money, skill faster or slower. It's a huge list. If you google 'mods, the sims 3' you will come up with some of the main sites that provide them.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 10:35:46 PM »
In addition to what Annika said, you can also get more information about mods in the Game Modifications board in this forum.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 09:02:29 PM »
So I built the lounge. I need to fix a few things I missed, like some lighting, lol. I took my sim there today and no one works there. How do I fix this?

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 10:00:11 PM »
It depends on the opening hours. You need a professional bar (3x1 tiles) for a mixologist, and a rope barrier for the bouncers.

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 11:08:51 PM »
I figured out how to get the bouncer and the bartender there. I also set the celebrity level and other levels. I keep my in-game lessons on and sometimes it pays off. It showed me how to fix my problem. Yeah  :D