Author Topic: Please help me-Stop doing the school cheer every 4 seconds!  (Read 5183 times)

Offline SpiritedTreasure

• Sosi the Raven
  • Llama Wrangler
Please help me-Stop doing the school cheer every 4 seconds!
« on: August 22, 2014, 06:51:33 PM »
I hate this cheer so much!  >:(
It's every four seconds. They are obsessed! They aren't even in school! It's enough to make me delete that save and start over without University!  :-X
Why is this inane cheer autonomous anyway?! I haven't noticed any berating, that's probably because they are doing that stupid cheer 24 hours a day.

Somehow they have gained traits from the groups without even being in University. I had not intended them to go because they are a couple. I made them as a couple.

Please help me! I'm so tired of hearing this stupid cheer every four seconds! I see no way to get rid of the traits either.. I think those are nerd and Jock.. Just from playing  catch and using the computer.   >:(

I like the stuff University adds but not enough to deal with this cheer all day every day!

Thanks for any help
"Courage looks you straight in the eye. She is not impressed with power trippers, and she knows first aid. Courage is not afraid to weep, and she is not afraid to pray, even when she is not sure who she is praying to. When she walks it is clear she has made the journey from loneliness to solitude. The people who told me she was stern were not lying. they just forgot to mention she was kind."
-J. Ruth Gendler

Naria

Re: Please help me-Stop doing the school cheer every 4 seconds!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 07:30:18 PM »
Well, this will help with the never ending Practice School Cheer.

http://modthesims.info/d/502006

I haven't seen a way to turn off social group influence, however.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 07:38:08 PM »
If you can control them enough to make them stop cheering, they'll lose the jock influence after a few days. Turn off free will.

Offline SpiritedTreasure

• Sosi the Raven
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 08:25:19 PM »
I tried that mod and then they were turning the tv on and off every 4 seconds instead..  :o

I will turn off free will.. Thank you.. I wonder if this means  they can never use the computer or play catch ever again? :-[
"Courage looks you straight in the eye. She is not impressed with power trippers, and she knows first aid. Courage is not afraid to weep, and she is not afraid to pray, even when she is not sure who she is praying to. When she walks it is clear she has made the journey from loneliness to solitude. The people who told me she was stern were not lying. they just forgot to mention she was kind."
-J. Ruth Gendler

Offline sawadaWiz

• Llama Wrangler
  • Don't look at me
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 12:04:52 AM »
They won't unless you want them to do so. You can also lower their free will instead