Author Topic: Alien Abduction!  (Read 45737 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Alien Abduction! =D
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 05:42:24 AM »
Woo... I'm right in the middle of my first male pregnancy from alien abduction! Its so strange seeing my male sim doing the pregnant waddle lol. Such a cool game feature. It's got me quite captivated.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 01:45:25 PM »
Post photos! I am so stoked! I little later imma hop on my game, I did a separate saves of Alex right when he went into labor and after he came home. Imma try the "Send to Homeworld" option and take screenshots, but I don't wanna actually give up the alien baby so I will go to my previous save afterward. I also wanna have Alex give birth at home to see if it is any different then when a female Sim delivers at home.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2015, 02:24:49 PM »
Here is the lowdown of what the male pregnancy home birth is like. There is no timer of how many Sim hours it will be until your male Sim will give birth, unlike the female at home labor. You can click the Sim to either "Go to Hospital" or to "Have Baby". You can also click the bassinet, if you already have one purchased inside your home, to receive the "Have Baby" option. I will also inform of what happens if you decide to select the "Send to Homeworld" option when clicking your alien newborn.

The labor is the same as normal for a home birth.

No change.

Alex looking pretty confident and proud of himself once putting his daughter into the bassinet after the birth. Not even in a confident moodlet at all. But heck! I would be pretty proud of myself too if I were a dude that (somehow) pulled a being out of my loins.

This is what occurs when you click your alien baby and choose the "Send to Homeworld" option. Once clicking you will get a popup that says:

Are you sure you want to send ________ back to his/her home planet? Communications between Earth and Splörk are impossible; all relations with this baby will be severed and he/she will be permanently removed from the household.

-Send ________ Back
-Keep ________

If you select the option to send the newborn back a beam of light will come down and slowly raise the alien baby from the bassinet for a moment and then the light and baby will completely disappear. You will still have the two day new baby moodlet, but nothing else. The spawn is not in the Sim relationship panel and completely erased from the family tree, as if nothing ever happened.

Like with normal baby's gender now matter how many times you go to the save of when the birthing process starts the gender will always be the same. This is also true with the alien baby's skin color. No matter how many times you go back to the save the child's skin color will always be the first one you received.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2015, 03:47:07 PM »
ok well, I haven't been that careful about the screenshots I've been taking as I didn't expect to post them.... but here are some of them. Now Angel, my sim, is from my legacy - I've saved him to my library and changed him a little in CAS. Anyway, he's my fav sim to play for fun. In this story he's a single dad with his teen son Jace...

First sign something was wrong... he stopped playing chess, looked up and grimaced. He'd been abducted about 20 hrs earlier than this screenshot and the awesome alien moodlet was gone so I thought nothing more would happen.

He walks inside....and starts groaning.

At work later that day, more groaning and strange alien sounds coming from his stomach.

After work Angel hops out the bath and grabs his stomach again. He look's like he's agony, poor guy. <snicker>

So he walks downstairs, grabs his tablet. Everything's normal and no moodlet then seconds later...

...moodlet appears and a bump. Ahhh, yeah, totally pregnant.

Later his son, Jace, and him are out gardening and he has his first thought that maybe a nooboo might be involved in his strange stomach ache.

So the next day after work, after a lot more groaning and stomach grabbing, he decides that he better have the 'woohoo talk part two' with his son... Jace seems quite happy that dad's having an alien child, no worries there! All normal. lol  :P

Jace's other teen friends don't seem too worried either.

One of Angel's work friends pops around for a visit. I catch Angel doing this. I guess he's feeling that his manhood might be under threat! <snort>

So... might have been implanted while abducted and now be carrying a strange alien creature inside of me.... but I still got it!

That's where I'm up to in my game. I haven't decided if I'll keep the alien nooboo yet or not but it sure has been fun so far!  :D

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2015, 03:51:11 PM »
Ooooh~!! I didn't notice this until just now in my gameplay. While Alexander was at work I opened up his inventory and discovered this new item related to his alien daughter's birth.

The item is called Alien Affirmation.

CLASSIFIED! TOP SECRET!
This document records the birth of a child, a child of strange origins, maybe not from this world. In a functional frame, the certificate shows the date, place and the doctor that delivered the child.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2015, 03:59:32 PM »
ok well, I haven't been that careful about the screenshots I've been taking as I didn't expect to post them.... but here are some of them. Now Angel, my sim, is from my legacy - I've saved him to my library and changed him a little in CAS. Anyway, he's my fav sim to play for fun. In this story he's a single dad with his teen son Jace...

That's where I'm up to in my game. I haven't decided if I'll keep the alien nooboo yet or not but it sure has been fun so far!  :D

Haha! Love it! So funny seeing a punk-bro dude being with child. Can't wait to see what color alien spawn he'll have.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2015, 04:01:47 PM »
Haha! Love it! So funny seeing a punk-bro dude being with child. Can't wait to see what color alien spawn he'll have.

I know, right! That's what's been cracking me up about this game. Of all my sims! He's such a tough dude...lol Going from 'tough walk' to pregnancy waddle... too funny. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline IronicBeauty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2015, 10:12:34 PM »
Alien abductions might be getting out of hand. I made a bachelor scientist and delved right into the career, leveling quickly. I can't pinpoint exactly when but it wasn't very long at all I was abducted the first time. Reading about the scientist career on The Sims 4 forum it seems that if you're a scientist, and or have a few science-y things on your home lot, you're much more likely to be abducted. I set my bachelor to the long life span in order to get through all the new careers before he dies. He is not half-way through YA and has been abducted 4x. He is currently pregnant along with already having 3 alien children. I know you can set the satellite dish to 'prevent abductions' but I never remember to do it in time.

Minus the disguises... the look on Dad's face is priceless

Donning the 'skin-suits' and Dad with the telltale pregnant sparkles.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2015, 02:12:37 AM »
That's so funny. My scientist sim has just completed his second pregnancy from alien abduction. Funny thing is both the alien kids have the same alien mother in their family tree: Senior Pollination Technician #3. lol So the alien kids are full sisters and the other teen is only a half brother to the alien kids. Maybe my adult sim should change careers!  ;D

Offline IronicBeauty

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2015, 12:55:58 PM »
Funny thing is both the alien kids have the same alien mother in their family tree: Senior Pollination Technician #3.

Same here. I checked family trees of the children and they all have the same mother, Senior Pollination Technician #3. She must really get around  ;D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2015, 05:16:49 PM »
@IronicBeauty , omg that just adds to the hilarity of it all.  ;D Wow, she really is earning her 'senior' rank for sure!

So this is my first alien nooboo just aged up.

Her skin-suit. I thought it was pretty cute so I haven't bothered to change it.

...And her getting to know her alien sister.

Who dad delivered at hospital a little later on. Jace, being a typical teen, got a bit distracted and started playing computer games.

And that'll be the end of my alien abduction spamming... but what a hilarious addition to the game.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2015, 06:00:45 PM »
Same here. I checked family trees of the children and they all have the same mother, Senior Pollination Technician #3. She must really get around  ;D

:D

Offline seakissed

• Townie
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2015, 10:07:19 PM »

So pretty much immediately after my human male sim and my female moved in together Magnus was abducted by another alien. Marceline was totally cool with it because she had already spotted that he was fine alien mating booty.

I love that they can feel the bump/ask the due date even if he claims he doesn't know whats going on

Tada, alien nooboo!

Also I read somewhere that if a female alien mates with a human male that they both have the possibility of getting pregnant. I was worried after I gave it a shot because he didn't realize he was pregnant until the next day and she knew as soon as she did the pee test. But I can confirm that this CAN happen, here they both are knocked up and sulky about it

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2015, 03:00:49 AM »
I've only had one sim abducted, a doctor, and they spat her out of the ufo almost immediately. I don't think she even went right up into it. Then she had the angry moodlet for four hours.
I have an alien who is a scientist, and she hasn't even been abducted yet. She has travelled to Sixam a couple of times in search of a mate, but the only male she has met so far is hot headed and mean. She might have to find herself a human partner.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2015, 03:26:05 PM »
D'aww~!! All the 'lil alien abduction spawns are so cute! =3

I have a question for my fellow Simmers, since it is always the same female parent who impregnates your male Sim's while being abducted do you all always have the same colored alien children with each impregnation or do the colors vary despite the lady technician's skin color according to the family tree?