Author Topic: Edit in CAS Not Working  (Read 4943 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Edit in CAS Not Working
« on: April 19, 2015, 02:02:14 AM »
Hi, I'm not sure if I should post this here or in technical help, but whenever I enter testingcheats on and then cas.fulleditmode, and then shift click on a sim to edit them, it will never bring up that sim that I'm clicking on! I make sure that the sim I want is highlighted,but I can't access that one. I'm not sure what to do. Here is one example:

It doesn't matter who I click on, the game just chooses whichever other sim that is related to that sim and brings that one up! Click on mom and it brings up daughter, click on father, it brings up daughter, and daughter brings up daughter, It's like it's locked into one sim. On a visiting sim for the little girl, it brought up his mother instead of the boy. Should I just try to restart the game or what? Thanks!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Edit in CAS Not Working
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 02:07:20 AM »
Do you see Sim icons of all members of the family at the bottom left? If so, select the Sim you want and go from there. If not, I'm not sure how to help. Hopefully someone does.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Steellace

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 12:43:25 PM »
Yes, Sonshine, it seems to randomly pick a family member when I do this as well.  However, full edit mode actually brings up CAS to edit the whole family, not just one.  Pick the sim you really want to modify in the lower left where the icons are, and you shouldn't have any problems changing things.  I wish it would pick the one I've clicked on, too, but if it did, I probably wouldn't have realized that you can edit everyone at once.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 02:03:07 PM »
Hi and thanks Nettlejuice! Right after I posted this, another friend of mine who plays TS4 helped me out by point out that it shows the whole family in the lower left corner. I'm still learning this game as I just started. Thanks again!