Author Topic: Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uh-uh...ME!) A Fond Farewell  (Read 9335 times)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uhuh...ME!)Starting Over
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 03:11:16 PM »
I too would have a town full of Masterson Mansions, all fit for a king.  Or at least the very wealthy.
Nice.  This means we will be seeing lots and lots of Mansions from you.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uhuh...ME!)New Beginnings, Dec. 15
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 03:13:20 PM »
Or at least, lots of lots.   ;)
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 03:19:37 PM »
I love how different your founders are.
As you know, I've been away so I'm confused whenever anyone mentions "party bush," but I'd like to ask where Luminar got the fairy outfit and wings. Is that from the Spooky Stuff Pack (which I don't own)?
Also, I'm sorry to hear about your first temporal mishap.
Jason and Jade look great together and will have stunning progeny, I'm sure.
Go Joria!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2015, 03:31:57 PM »
I love how different your founders are.
As you know, I've been away so I'm confused whenever anyone mentions "party bush," but I'd like to ask where Luminar got the fairy outfit and wings. Is that from the Spooky Stuff Pack (which I don't own)?
Also, I'm sorry to hear about your first temporal mishap.
Jason and Jade look great together and will have stunning progeny, I'm sure.
Go Joria!

Thank you, Oshizu.  Yes, the fairy outfit is from Spooky Stuff.  Really nice clothes that are supposedly costumes but I've used some of the pieces as regular clothes.  Nice decor stuff as well.  Worth the purchase price.

The "party bush" comes with Get Together.  It is a very attractive large shrub that can be used as a toilet.  There is a toilet bug that came with the last patch but using a bush instead of a toilet helps relieve the issues with the bug.  Just don't have a toilet on your lot.  It gets pretty stinky but that goes away after awhile.  You can also use the bush as a place to nap, whoo hoo or try for baby.  What a hoot!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2015, 03:41:22 PM »
*dashes off to look for Carl's link for Spooky Stuff.

I don't use any cc or even MOO, so I haven't suffered any of the troubles you mention in your post or you PM.
And now I've probably jinxed myself.  I will be enjoying your witty dialogue and narration as well as your lovely builds.
 ;D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2015, 03:48:09 PM »
*dashes off to look for Carl's link for Spooky Stuff.

I don't use any cc or even MOO, so I haven't suffered any of the troubles you mention in your post or you PM.
And now I've probably jinxed myself.  I will be enjoying your witty dialogue and narration as well as your lovely builds.
 ;D

I never use CC or Mods but I do use Moo a lot.  I always mention it in my builds of course.  I also frequently enlarge items.  It can be a cheap way to decorate a house.  A cheap rug can cover an entire floor!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2015, 11:11:11 PM »
Can't wait to see what the little one looks like, and Jada is very attractive.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uhuh...ME!)New Beginnings, Dec. 17
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2015, 10:16:09 PM »
Thank you KTK10.  Coming right up!

*******************************************************************************************************

Day two was spent trying to get something called "Soul Mate" done.  I knew I'd need to accomplish this right away because Lady Nutella said this could be my fast track to "Connections", and therefor my fast track to upper level employment.  So the job hunt has to wait till I do the "Soul Mate" thing.  Sigh.  I don't know how hard or easy it was for others, but it was a nightmare for Jade and I.  It seemed like we never had time alone without someone wanting to come and chat.  We already had silver dates done without too much fuss, (sent the others off to work!), but the Gold Dates were a problem.  I even took Jade to the Pool because it was hardly ever full of people.

Ok, ok.  I should stop complaining because cuddling with my lady was wonderful.  She is quite the armful!  I didn't mind all those 50 romantic actions either.  Who would hate hugging and kissing?  Finally got it done and could just spend some time talking about the future.  I loved how her tummy was popping out with our nooboo.  She even let me touch it and feel it move, which was very exciting to me.

I just had to memorialize it in film.

Of course, I also worked on my skills.  I was the chief cook and bottle washer, or at least bottle opener!  I have such a lot fun doing the mixology stuff.  I can toss a few with the best of them.

Oh, you may have noticed our humble abode has grown some.  First of all there was the cash that came with the helpers and Jade.  Plus one of our housemates is a level 5 artist!  Her paintings were selling to the museums like hotcakes so cash was really rolling in.  I'll take some pictures of it at once it's more together.  It's not a mansion yet, but as a home it's doing pretty good.  At least it's all finished fairly well except for the nursery.  We didn't do that till we knew whether it would be a boy or girl nooboo.

Speaking of our artist friend,  here's her first pose of me for my portrait.  Pretty soon she'll be doing masterpieces but for now, it was a good try.  I hung it up anyway.

Finally the big day came.  Lucky for me I slept through the whole thing.  Jade however, did a great job.  She said it was a pretty easy birth.

And here he is!  Our adorable Jadon Rose Masterson.  I have a son!

I love my son so much I didn't even mind diaper duty, (much).

We didn't have much time to spend with cuddles and coos.  It seemed like the days just flew by.  Within a short time Jadon just leapt out of that bassinet as a real, and very handsome, boy.  We had had to move it into our bedroom for the event since his newly decorated room left us with no room to spare.  It was all hugs and love and then I was off to work.  My first day at a bar!

I drank my potion and left the two of them to get better acquainted.  I know we're going to be best friends, but right now I've got to get to work.  Don't want to be late!

I caught a last glimpse of them cloud gazing as I hurried off.  I've got mansions to build!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2015, 05:26:11 AM »
Lady Nutella, chuckles.  I see that you are using club for painting points, nice job.  By the way, Jadon is a very unique name, love it.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2015, 06:23:24 AM »
Joria, you are too funny!  I love your story...and can't wait to see all your mansions!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2015, 03:02:06 PM »
In my for-fun game, I desperately used soulmates on my 2nd gen spare and his spouse (but didn't have to fully complete it, only needed the 2nd level I think?!?) to be able to buy potions of youth for the founder's spouse, since he only needed about another 2 career levels to complete his 2nd aspiration and he had already got all the warnings and the bubbling life bar!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2015, 10:15:34 PM »
Welcome Jadon, I bet he is going to be a handful!  ;D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2015, 12:18:04 AM »
Strangely enough 2 of my friends from years back each had a son and named him Jadon... Although they each spelt it differently!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uhuh...ME!)Problems, Dec. 20
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2015, 04:45:10 PM »
So I was moving right along with my alien, totally forgetting to save of course, and my pc crashed.  Hard.  All my data was gone up to the point where I ended the Mansion Baron, which fortunately was saved elsewhere.  So I'm back to working on bloodline 2, but I'm going to do Retail.  Alien was just too nerve wracking.

Mansion Baron, end of week one.  He's got a spouse, got a career, got a blossoming house/mini-mansion.  Did his first gold party, wedding, but is struggling to get promoted despite having Connections.  sigh

I'll be posting about the Retail very soon.  At the moment Angelina has a gorgeous house, thanks to moving in the Landgraab family, AND my very own bakery.  There was enough money to do both!  She is married to Don Lothario, (I know almost cheat easy), and is hopefully preggers.  All accomplished in two days!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Wish Me Luck, (No! Me...Uhuh...ME!)Problems, Dec. 20
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2015, 06:09:24 PM »
Better luck this time!

I don't know if Connections does much for you in the way of promotions once you start at level 4. But if you make a club out of your household and rack up 500 club perk points, you can purchase the Networked reward. That does help a lot with getting promoted.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

anything