Author Topic: Sims 4 Calories per Food Item - algorithm  (Read 16900 times)

Offline SimKim

• Nooboo
Sims 4 Calories per Food Item - algorithm
« on: March 22, 2016, 09:35:01 AM »
A thread here from a couple of years ago mentions calories & finding the file in the game files which showed you the calorie count for each food item.

Can anyone tell me where to look in the game files to find this? I have searched & searched.

Thank you :)

Here's the start of the thread:

Sims going on a diet?
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=22051.msg392244#msg392244

Post that is referred to:

List of Food items and calories - Sims 4
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=22051.msg392533#msg392533

Offline SimKim

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 4 Calories per Food Item - algorithm
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 09:43:40 AM »
If this  is posted in the wrong section apologies :-\

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 05:03:16 PM »
Hi SimKim, this is totally the right place to post your question. I added a direct link to the actual post you were referring to.. hope you don't mind.
I love that information you have linked to, it changed the way I fed my sims totally. I can't help with your question though... don't really have a clue when it comes to game files and such. Hopefully someone can answer it for you soon.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline SimKim

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 08:45:45 AM »
Hi SimKim, this is totally the right place to post your question. I added a direct link to the actual post you were referring to.. hope you don't mind.
I love that information you have linked to, it changed the way I fed my sims totally. I can't help with your question though... don't really have a clue when it comes to game files and such. Hopefully someone can answer it for you soon.
No problem :) It has changed the way I feed my Sims too. But I think it's cruel just giving them salad, & all the other low cal options seem to be meat or fish based. My Sims are veggie. I want to mess with the code but I can't find it.

Offline StamperCat

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 02:58:03 AM »
This is too funny!!! I didn't know my sims would gain weight. I knew they were looking pudgy and thought it must have been the clothes I picked for them. I even went into Change Sim mode and tried to make them skinnier with not much luck!!! I will pay attention to what I am having my Gourmet Cook cook from now on....have to start taking them to the gym and hopefully I can get them back to their skinny self!!! LOL

anything