Author Topic: Re: With a Twist-McCloud Kids Gotta Skill, Dec. 16  (Read 134008 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Skillin' and Chillin' July 28
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2016, 03:57:34 PM »
I'm not sure which is worse, a mean Sim or a gloomy one.  It's just such a royal pain but moodlet solvers do the trick when needed, or a bath with soaks.  The thing is when they are sad they can write Sad bestsellers or paint Sad masterpieces but it just isn't worth it.  Somehow lately he has been in a much better mood, maybe because of all the fishing.  I probably should have made him the fisherman/scientist and not Alton.  Alton is so mellow.

Good advice on locking him in his room, although I have noticed there are times they can escape the room!  Very annoying to find that out.  I have recently done a bit of redecorating within the no buy standards so he has a nice room with a stereo, good desk, comfy chairs etc.  He's doing better but no way he'll max writing.  I keep forgetting to have that aspiration up when he actually is writing!  DUH!  Bad Watcher!
He's at level 10 writing but only on the second part of the actual aspiration. 

Enclosing the satellite dish wouldn't work as it is controlled remotely.  You don't even see the Sims using a clicker.  It's like mental telepathy or something.  Lots of updates coming up, (4 or 5 actually).  Just have to get back into write a story mode.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-July 31 They're Still Watching
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2016, 05:22:20 PM »
On a remote section of the Weathertops mountain, three women dressed all in black gather around a blazing campfire.  There is a cauldron full of some unknown, and definitely unsavory, liquid bubbling away.  The air is scented with the tall, dark, evergreen trees, but they do not disguise, instead, enhance the aroma of what could only be Earl Grey tea.

Nanny:  Oy!  Pass me them wossit, bikkies Magrat.

Granny:  Do you never stop eating?  We've things to discuss?

Nanny:  Discuss?  Nought to it me girl.  He's doin' just as good as can be.  Wah do they call it now?  "Awesome".  Tha's it.  Awesome.

Granny:  Who's idea was that guitar?

Magrat:  Ummm,  it was me.  Is it ok?  I do so like music.

Granny:  Aye.  Well done.  Let's give a listen then......

******************************************************************************************

A rocking blues rhythm, filled with a strum only Maybelle Carter used to use, can be heard filling the air with joy.  In far away Willow Brook, our handsome hero practices with intense concentration.

Kieran:  If I could just get this riff perfected I'll be able to teach it to the girls.  Only one level to go before I can monitor them in guitar once they are teens.

A short distance away, with the sound of music ringing in her ears, another resident talks away, waving her arms and making appropriate faces and gestures.  She's not insane, talking to herself that way, merely trying to put the final touches on her charisma level.  After all, bartenders are known for their charisma, are they not?

Meanwhile, lost in his new universe in the book he's currently writing, our local author types away, lost to the sound of music flowing throughout the house.

Venkat:  Bloody locked in my room again.......Wait.  That's good.  I'll add that.  "The green eyed alien found himself locked in a dark and dreary.............."

Later that day.....

Kieran:  Oh yes, she's doing quite well isn't she?  Level 10 in violin already.  Her twin as well.  Are you planning on your nooboo taking up the violin?  They could form a trio and play everywhere.  I can just see them up on the stage in the La Simla Concert Hall.

Eliza:  It's much too soon for that.  I lean more toward athletic qualities rather than the creative ones.  I do like that tune she's playing though.

Having finished playing her concerto, Aislyn wanders off to do some skill reading.  She is totally engrossed in her book on Logic.......

When her Uncle Don comes in.

Don:  Hey, kiddo!  Gratz on reaching level 10 violin!  Heard you aced all your aspirations as well!  Shake on that!

Aislyn:  Thank you, Uncle Don!  It was a lot of work but it was fun too.  Now I pretty much can focus on some fun and my school work of course.  Time is moving on and I'll be a teenager pretty soon!  Gotta play while I can.

Don:  Well, you keep up the good work honey buns.  I'll be ready to mentor you in fitness and art when you age up.  Level 10 in both, you know.  Gotta run.  Want to see how your Auntie is doing.

Don:  Huge!  I never thought someone as small as you could fit something as big as this nooboo in there.  Are you ok?  Does it hurt?

Eliza:  Silly man!  No, it doesn't hurt.  Not till it's time for it to come out.  Did you feel that?

Don: WHOA!  That's some soccer player you got in there!

Don:  So that thing will magically transport us to another universe? 

Alton:  No, not another universe, just another planet.  I've got to get it completely calibrated first though.  Actually, it might not work for you guys.  I think you have to be a level 10 Scientist before you can upgrade it enough to allow transport.  My life bar is already bubbling so looks like we'll need a family heir to complete it.  That is, if one of them becomes a Scientist.  I'll keep working for as long as "The Three" allow.  I think they already have a call in to Grim.  He's sent me a couple of notices already.

Dina:  So Alton is it supposed to glow all green like that?

Alton:  Only if it's working right.  You keep on trying and see how many of those Moodlet Solvers you can clone.  Might come in handy one day.  You know, if you drop out of the club system.

Dina:  No chance of that!  It comes in way too handy for getting our moods just right.

Alton:  Yeah, but with the potion you have no worries.  You're always in the right mood, or at least a good one.

Later that evening..............

Alton:  So this is fun!  I'm glad you could transform this into being, Kieran.  We needed something else for fun besides books and computer games.  At least we get to socialize this way.

Kieran:  Yeah, it IS fun.  Thanks for making a Simray for me as well, Alton.

Alton:  Actually, my plan is to stock up the family so you all can have and use them.  Might not be a great idea though.  I can just see some mischievous kid finding one and zapping their parents when they're ticked off at them.

Don:  Ok, so what's everybody holdin' ?  I'll raise and call.

The next day............

Kieran: Liz, I know this is tough on you but we can't let you move in right now.  Not that you wouldn't make a great addition to the household but rules are rules and the neighborhood watch, Maxis, says only 8 Sims per household.  With your nooboo it would make it 9.  Maybe after it's born.

Eliza:  Well, that just sucks doesn't it?  I'd either have to give up my nooboo to someone else to care for or have to live in that tiny house forever.  Not that I mind living with my darling Bob.  Just had hoped for a better life.  You know, being Watched.

Kieran:  It ain't all it's cracked up to be.  We'll help all we can and you know we're going to keep on loving you and the nooboo.  Just, sorry, but it's the rules.

Alton:  Sooooo, you girls know I love you to pieces, right?

Aislyn:  Of course!  And we love you Uncle Alton.

Alton:  Right.  I know you do and that has made me a very happy man.  Watching you girls grow up has been a real joy in my life.  But right now, I might have to go away, at least for awhile.

Airynn:  But why?

Alton:  Well, you know your friend, Mr. Grim?  He's asked me to come be with him for a bit.  Not just yet, but soon.  It will be ok.  It might make you sad but I'll be fine and you'll be fine.  Ok?

Aislyn:  Maybe I could talk to him?  Ask him to let you stay here?

Alton:  Not this time, sweetie.  Don't you go askin' him that.  It's against the rules.  Watcher's law.  Now, you two go off and play.  I've got work to do.

************************************************************************************************

As the smoke swirled around them, three ladies surreptitiously wiped away a glimmer of what could have possibly been a tear.

Granny:  Ok.  That's it for now.  We'll all meet again when the time is right.  Githa will send a message with Greebo.  See you all soon.

----------
My No Buy Story

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-July 31 They're Still Watching
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2016, 06:02:17 PM »
Oh nooooo, not Alton!  Can't you shave some days off of Venkat's life and add them to Alton's? Lol (I realize you can't)
That final shot of Alton with the twins is so sad.  *grabs tissue

Alton's so close to completing the wormhole generator's final upgrade!
May I assume that he's still working so that he can continue inventing things for the household?

Awww, Eliza! Shame on you! You can't move into the dynasty house and just leave Bob in the lurch!
On the other hand, I can't wait to see her nooboo with Don!

The twins are too cute! How many days until their teen birthday?

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-July 31 Lady In Waiting
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2016, 08:23:22 PM »
Dina:  I don't care why you do it!!!  I thought you knew better than to knock up a club member and almost member of this family!

Don:  I couldn't help it.  She is so cute and she was so lonely!  Bob hardly ever sees her.  That sauna was just too warm and....and...

Dina:  Shut it!  I don't know if Bob knows or not but whether he does or not you WILL be good to Liz AND that child!  Do you hear me?  Shame on you!

Don:  Hey, I was only doing what I was brought on board for, right?  Lots more kids in town now thanks to my hard work.

Dina:  Shhhh.  I hear her coming.

Eliza:  Oh, my aching back!  I just know I'm already in labor.  No bassinet, no hospital, I can't have this nooboo here.

Venkat:  So what's everybody up to?  Still haven't popped out that kid yet eh, Liz?  What?  What did I say?

Dina:  Oh, nothing.  Sit down Liz, you look exhausted.

Eliza:  Actually, I am.  I've been cleaning and cleaning, like I can't stop even though the house was already spotless.

Dina:  Uh, huh.  I know that symptom!

Eliza:  Oh.  Don's here.  I thought we were going to chat alone.  I mean......you know....

Dina:  No worries, Liz.  Don has been thoroughly sorted out.  Right, Don?

Don:  *mumbles*  *gulps* (continues painting)

Dina:  So have you got names all picked out?

Eliza:  Well, Bob wants it to be Roberta if it's a girl and Robbie if it's a boy.  Original yeah?  Me, I'm leaning more toward Shavon or Charlese, or Julia.  I really want a girl.  I've been listening to pop a lot while I've been here so let's hope that good luck charm works!

Dina:  I ate strawberries.  A TON of strawberries.  Poor Kieran thought he'd never see the end of it.  It worked though.

Eliza:  I never thought of that!  Well I guess I'll wait and see.

Venkat:  I hope you get a healthy little girl, Liz.  She'd be a cutie just like you.

Eliza:  Thanks, Ven.  You all have been so supportive.  I don't know what I would have done without you guys.

Dina:  So, is Bob not happy about this?  I thought he wanted a child around the house?

Eliza:  Yeah.  He did.  He just isn't sure he can raise one.  I'm not too sure either. 

Dina:  I'm sure he'll love it once it's here and he gets to hold it. Men get all sappy at that point.

Eliza:  I hope so.  Well, I'd best get going.  He'll be off to work soon and always wants a good bye kiss.

Dina:  See ya, hon!  You take care and let us know if you need anything.  Ok?

Don:  If he hurts her or doesn't take care of that kid, I'll.......I'll.......

Dina:  You'll mind your own business and let them work things out.  I'm not even sure he knows it's not his.

Don:  Arrrrrr!  That makes it worse!  I love my kids!

To be continued.......

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-July 31 Lady In Waiting
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2016, 09:22:28 PM »
Venkat, what do you think you're doing there?! Back to da room! Back to da room!

Roberta or Robbie?  Hmmm, someone is not being honest with her husband...
Awww, poor Don! If Eliza was hands off, he should have been warned at the start!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-July 31 A Fond Farewell
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2016, 09:34:23 PM »
Nanny:  So this is the day?

Granny:  Yes, Githa.  He's served part of his purpose and is taking up space we'd need. 

Nanny:  Too bad.  He was a good one.

Granny:  Got the scissors, Magrat?  Thank you.......

The bony hand reaches reluctantly for the silver cord.  Taking it gently in her hand, she places it between the blades of the scissors...............................

*************************************************************************************************

Alton:  Venkat!  My old friend!  Well we've had quite a journey so far haven't we?  See you got up to level 10 writing and fishing!  Way to go.  So, how's the gardening coming along?

Venkat:  Oh, it's ok.  I can graft now.  Having the devil's own time finding some needed items though.  Gotta be ready for that ambrosia now, don't I?

Alton:  Yes, you do.  Well, best of luck.  I know you'll do it. No failing this dynasty, right?  Hey, there little bit!  Sorry for the hand through your back.  You can handle it though right?  Heirs are tough!  So this is my way of hugging right now.  I love you so much!

Aislyn:  *giggles*  It tickles!  I love you too, Uncle Alton.

Alton:  Airynn!  How's my girl?  Got that logic maxed yet?  No?  Well, you keep working on it.  Now, how about a hug for your old Uncle Alton?

Airynn:  You give the bestest hugs, Uncle Alton!  I gotta go now though.  Daddy wants Aislyn and me to collect stuff and maybe go work on fishing.  See ya later!

Alton:  (to self)  No honey, no later for us.  I'll miss you. *sighs*

Dina:  Alton are you sure you want it this way?  We don't have to do this you know.  We are more than happy to be there with you.

Alton:  No, Dina.  It's best this way.  No tears, no mourning and no sad little girls.  I know you'll be with me in spirit.  I'm just gonna lock myself in my room and work on science stuff till "He" gets here.  I'll be fine.  Now, no tears!  Just a big hug, ok?

Dina:  It just doesn't seem right.  You've done so much for us.  Our house would still be really bare if it hadn't been for you working so hard.

Alton:  My pleasure, girl.  Now, about that hug?

Kieran:  Alton.  I'm ........(tears up)......how do I thank you for this?  I don't want you to go, you know.  You have been so important to us, especially the girls.  They were hoping you'd be around to mentor them.

Alton:  It's fine.  I hate to have to leave but the old life line is at 111 and bubbling like a witches cauldron.  Best for me to do this this way.  Private like, and peaceful knowing no one is going to hurt.  I love you man!

Kieran:  I'd better go before.........ok, one last hug.  I love you, dude.  You've been the best.

Eliza:  (Sobbing)  Farewell my friend.  Fare well.

**********************************************************************************************

Snip.

It's done.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-July 31 Lady In Waiting
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2016, 09:38:58 PM »
*sniffle, sniffle

Rest in Peace, Alton. You were a handsome, hard-working, and beloved sim! Awwwww....

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2016, 10:14:47 PM »
(grabs tissue)  I know.  Sad.  I really didn't want to see him go but when I checked his life bar I knew time was short.  He didn't get high enough to make that transporter work either, but oh well.  Someone will for sure.

Teen birthdays are next, and one other.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2016, 01:29:33 AM »
That was a really touching goodbye. He seemed like a wonderful helper! Loving the bookends to the posts with the witches. Very cool, though I hope they give their scissors a rest for a bit. Excited for teen birthdays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Celebrate! August 3
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2016, 02:46:50 PM »
Thank you, oshizu and FrancescaFiori for posting.  Your words encourage me to continue when it sometimes gets tough to do so.  Thanks to all the readers as well.

***********************************************************************************************

It was a lovely, sunny day in Willow Brook.  As lovely as it always is in a perfect, green town with perfect weather.  Grateful for the sun and cool breeze, our intrepid little family found it was time to put sadness aside for now and celebrate the futures to come.  The trip to the Pancake's house was uneventful and the greeting as warm as the spring sunshine....

Eliza:  Hi there, Kieran!  So glad you could come!

Kieran:  Hello, Liz.  Thanks for allowing us to do this at your house. I know it's hard to travel with a new baby.  Speaking of the baby, how is he?

Eliza:  He is beautiful and amazing!  We simply adore him.

Kieran:  What's his name?

Eliza:  We named him Christopher Robert, so Bob did finally get his son and namesake.  Dina is upstairs with him now.

Dina:  *singing*  Hush, little nooboo, don't say a word, Auntie's gonna buy you a mocking bird..........and who's the cutest little nooboo in town?  You are.  Yes, you are.....

Dina:  Such a handsome little boy!  Just as gorgeous as your mommy.  All comfy now?  Auntie has to go downstairs but I'll be up again soon.  Be good now, sweetie.

Aislyn:  I'm so excited!!!  Are we ALL having birthdays?

Dina:.  No, darling, just you two girls and Uncle Venkat.  You'd better get ready now.  Daddy already has one cake baked and ready for the party!

Aislyn:  Ok, Mama!  It looks so yummy!

Kieran:  Well, hurry up, Little Bit!  I've got a second one in the oven right now.  Scoot!

************************************************************************************************

Airynn:  Whooo hoooo!  Happy Birthday, Uncle Ven!  Happy Birthday!

Aislyn:  Blow hard, Uncle Ven!  You can do it!

Venkat:  (whoooosh!)  Uh, oh.

Don:  Wow!  You get sparkles when you age up?  At least he's still got all his hair.  (waves noisemaker) Thank heaven it's not me.

Dina:  You're next, Don.  You'll be ok though.  You've always worked out pretty hard.  Might not hurt as much.

Venkat:  Oh my aching plum bob!  I never thought it would hurt this much!  Those sparkles are blinding!  I definitely deserve cake after this.

Airynn:  You ok, Uncle Ven?  You look different.

Aislyn:  Happy Birthday, Uncle Ven.  Maybe you should sit down now.

Venkat:  Ok, who's next?  Aislyn?  You ready?  Ok, make a wish.....

Aislyn:  I wish.........(I had ice cream to go with my cake)........for.....

Everyone singing......  Happy Birthday to youoooooo

Aislyn:  No sparkles?  It didn't work?

Aislyn:  (squeals!)  Yaaaa hooo!

Aislyn:  Oh dear heavens!  Someone PLEASE take me to a dresser!!  This hair has got to go!  And THIS is party outfit?  I don't think so!

Airynn:  Do I have to wait for her to change Uncle Don?  Isn't it my turn?

Don:  Yes, sweetheart, it's your turn and no you don't have to wait.

Aislyn:  C'mon, Air!  You can do it!

Airynn:  Will it hurt?

Dina:  I think she's scared, Don.  Make some noise.  Go for it, Airynn!!!

Airynn:  I'm not scared!  I just want to make a perfect wish.

Kieran:  Happy Birthday, Princess!!!  Here come the sparkles!

Airynn:   I'm ready!

Kieran:  There she goes!  Look how beautiful our girls are!

Airynn:  This is FUN!  Getting dizzy though.

Airynn:  Wow!  What a rush!

Kieran:  We did it honey!  We did it.  Thank you so much for our beautiful girls.  Looks like this dynasty is well on it's way.  I'm so glad you said yes and married me.

Dina:  They are lovely, aren't they?  But of course they are.  Look at who the handsome Dad is.  Thank you for choosing me love. I'm so happy!

And so we leave our happy family to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Re: With a Twist-Celebrate! August 3
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2016, 05:57:06 PM »
Yay teen birthdays! The girls are lovely, and Venkat . . . well, at least Venkat is now on his way out, right? ;)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Re: With a Twist-Celebrate! August 3
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2016, 09:42:59 PM »
I'm cackling over Francesca's remark about Venkat closer to his way out.  No love lost for that dude!

Wow, Aislyn and Airynn are teens already! Very sneaky of you, Joria, to offer us only little teeny glimpses of what they look like!
We'll be looking forward to your next update to get to know them better!  ;D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2016, 04:11:31 AM »
@FrancescaFiori :  Venkat has joined the ranks of useful Sims, now that his time is short!  He's fished up a pomegranate seed and planted it and is working very hard on the garden.  Gotta have those death flowers.  Above and beyond that, he is also mentoring Airynn in writing.  She is only the spare but she will have that as a career and is already at level 8 writing thanks to the mentoring!

@oshizu :  The small glimpse is because I keep forgetting to take screen shots!  An entire day of vacation in the woods and I only had a few shots taken just before they had to come back because of school!  I did better tonight though.  I'm really having fun with them. 

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: With a Twist-Don Ages Up Aug. 4
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2016, 04:46:52 PM »
The surprise had been carefully planned.  There was no way they could sneak in another birthday at the Pancake house, he would have suspected what was going on right from the start.  So what better place to celebrate Don's life and contribution to the family than his second favorite place in the world, the gym!  So much has gone on here, and still goes on, that he would never guess.  Just a few words about how we all should really work on fitness so we can have long and healthy lives and he was rarin' to go.  He walked right into it.

Don:  So who's the party for?  Dina, it's not your time yet is it?

All:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DON!!!!

Aislyn:  Right this way, Uncle Don.  Cake's over here.  Dad did a big one for you, big guy!  Looks yummy!  Got a wish?

Don:  You guys.  I'm really touched.  You didn't have to do all this for me.  Wow, what a cake!  Sooooo many candles.  Didn't realize I was getting so long in the tooth.

Kieran:  You deserve a great cake, Don.  You've done so much for our family.  I mean, just look how healthy and strong we are.  Just wanted to show you we appreciate it.

Don:  Not sure I'm ready for this.  I mean, I really wanted to be able to work out epically some more.  With this, well, I'll have to take it down a notch.

Don:  I guess I can go more for epic yoga or something, right?  And, I've got Aislyn I have to mentor still, and I can still mentor all you guys in your strength training.  Right?

Aislyn:  Right, Uncle Don.  You got a wish?

Don:  Yeah........a really big one.  Watcher, you listening?  I wanna thank you while I still can.  You gave me a great family here, a fabulous home, and a lot of wonderful kids to carry on the Lothario genes.  And......well, you know what the wish is.

Dina:  Three cheers for Don Lothario, everybody!  Hip, hip..............

Venkat:  C'mon buddy.  It ain't so bad once you get use to the back twinges.  Blow already.

Aislyn:  Confetti for you, Uncle Don! 

Don:  OH MY PLUMBOB!  This is awful!!

Airynn:  Congratulations, Uncle Don!  At least you kept your hair and good looks!

Venkat:  Ok, I lied.  It IS awful.  The back thing is a killer.

Don:  The girls will never look at me the same again.  Speaking of girls.  Who's that hotty that just came up the stairs?

Dina:  Chill, Don.  You don't have time for that right now.  We're off for a short vacay!  How's that for a birthday gift?

Don:  Fishing?  Will there be fishing?  I'm in!  Let's hit the road!

With Don looking as handsome as ever, the entire family boarded the plane for the short flight to Granite Falls.  Arriving, the family breathed deeply of the pine scented air.  Their camp guide took them to the luxurious cabin they had rented for their short time there.  It would only be for two days and one night; the girls needed to be back for their first day of high school, but at least it was going to be the best money could buy.  Strangely enough, it was Venkat who made a beeline for the fishing spot at the river.  Don headed for the horseshoe set while Dina and Kieran had romantic ideas elsewhere.  Having decided early on that at least one of the girls would learn herbalism, Aislyn hurried off in search of plants and insects she would need.  The very idea of putting bugs in a brew kind of turned her stomach but at least they would be all natural and as organic as nature made them.  Airynn joined Don in a rousing game of horseshoes.

Aislyn:  Dad, you've outdone yourself!  This is really delicious.

Kieran:  Thanks, Ais.  I think it's just that everything tastes so much better when you've been outdoors.  It's just my usual grilled chicken.

Don:  Well, I agree with Ais.  This is terrific!  The whole day has been great.

Dina:  Now honey, you may not be the heir but your role in this dynasty is just as important and you will have all the benefits Aislyn has as well.  A great home and family, learning whatever you want to, whatever job you want to choose, even a bit of romance.

Airynn:  Oh yeah, it's gonna be great.  No future, no husband, no kids of my own, and no eternal life.  It's not fair Mom.  That's all.

Dina:  Honey, I really do understand.  I'm sorry you didn't have the choice I had.  I knew from the get go my darling Kieran would live for ever, while I........would rather not talk about it.  At least we both know we've been important and we are loved.

Airynn:  Yes.  We are loved, Mom.  Look, I'll do my best. I'm running her club for her and we're really good friends so it will work out.  You guys have given me as normal a life a Sim could expect.  I do appreciate it, Mom.  So, no more spoiling the vacay.  Let's just enjoy the time here and the great food.

Aislyn:  Sooooo, I heard you and Mom talking.  I'm sorry Air.  I'd switch places if I could

Airynn:  No, you wouldn't.  It's not allowed and it could just have easily been me.  You were named first and that's how the rules go.  Look, Sis.  It's ok. We've got a lot of life ahead of us for both of us.  Hot boys to chase, skills to max, and each other as best friends.  I love you, you love me, we're fine.  Ok?

Aislyn:  Ok.  (sigh)  Just wish I was as good at math as you are......(giggles)

Airynn:  Sucks to have to do this here but at least we'll have some free time when we get home AND probably an A on our first day in school!  Hey, you wanna have all of Uncle Don's kids in our club?  Talk about hotties!

Unfortunately, the time at camp had to be short.  Someone should tell the Rules Makers that a vacation is a legitimate reason for not going to school!  Families do it all the time in R. L., (whatever that is).  So this forgetful Watcher will leave you all now with this final shot for the day of our happy family once more at home.  (Writes note to self, "take screenshots of activities!")

Aislyn:  We're home!  Let's go have some FUN!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2016, 07:49:58 PM »
Glad Venkat is finally pulling his weight with a bit more good humor. If it's not too much trouble, please add to your watcher note to take a few close-ups of the girls. Oh, and I also add my vote for putting Don's hottie sons in the club! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything