Author Topic: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]  (Read 131981 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Mori Legacy: Dulce Sweetens Up & The Gen5 Heir Vote (10/31)
« Reply #285 on: November 01, 2016, 02:05:23 AM »
I would've voted for Dulce... but I'm with @Magpie2012 and saying Takumi for some (hopefully) refreshing new career and the fact that he's already so far ahead of the game!
Plus those glasses are pretty cute too!

My heart is really with Dulce though. <3

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #286 on: November 01, 2016, 03:41:39 AM »
Do you use rally the troops a lot? I use a bit, but I also like my sims to get some sleep. I'm wondering if that's part of why mine aren't quite so accomplished.

Re: Current Chapter

Okay, I see what you mean now about skinny.

The lot traits are pretty cool. I can't wait to experiment more with them.

Oh no, not the queue dropping massages again!

I kinda feel sorry for Rina, but them's the breaks. Dulce is gorgeous!

I feel sorry for Ranma, too, but I really think Takumi is too much of an obvious choice at this point. I vote for Takumi.
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #287 on: November 01, 2016, 08:26:45 AM »
I can't choose between the boys.  I like Ranma's looks but with Takumi so far ahead in aspirations it balances them out.  At the end of the day I'm happy whichever you choose, and very happy that the story is continuing.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #288 on: November 01, 2016, 02:01:44 PM »
^^^^ did I just hear another vote for Takumi?!? Yup, sure sounds like it ;D

*waves the Takumi Fangirl Banner

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Ranma's Stalldar and San Myshuno
« Reply #289 on: November 01, 2016, 04:44:17 PM »
4.45 The Mori Legacy: Ranma’s Stalldar and San Myshuno

Week 24/Tuesday

Banana: Rina has moved to the Landgraab Estate to live with four of my siblings: Arlo, Ethernet, Fola, and Fabio Mori. Arlo and Ethernet are already elders.
Yuki: We should all go somewhere today, people. Paolo has the day off from work and you three kids don’t go to school today either.
Dulce: I have the Angling Ace aspiration, so I vote to go somewhere I can start fishing.
Banana: Let’s go to Granite Falls! I heard about the place from Mom and Gramps, but none of us have ever been there!
Yuki: Papa Nao recommends that we stay at Granite Falls Luxury villa.

Ranma: This isn’t exactly “roughing it,” is it?
Banana: What’s great about this villa, Ranma, is that it gives the family so many options.
If you want to commune with nature, go outside. If you have work or skilling that requires objects, you can do that in the house!
Donato: Banana, let’s upgrade this villa!

Yuki: Uncle Donato, Mom, and cousin Paolo proceed to upgrade the kitchen and plumbing appliances.
Meanwhile, Takumi and I fish alongside Dulce, our resident Angling Ace.

Banana: Everything in our home’s been upgraded already, so this villa with all its bathrooms lets me finally finish Nerd Brain!
I wonder if it’s possible to assign lot traits to a rental?

Banana: I hear that our insect collection consists mostly of bugs that Uncle Sora swiped from the Ranger Station.
I wonder if my generation could complete the collection. Oh, bees!

Paolo: Auntie Banana, are you still preening about catching those bees?
Banana: Yep.

Banana: Okay, folks. We’re off to the National Park. I just rolled a whim to collect a new insect.
Dulce: Whatever, as long as I can fish.
Ranma: Mom ropes me into helping her catch insects, because geeks are supposed to like collecting.
I hear no family under Watchette’s watch has ever completed the insect collection. I’m sure we won’t be the first!

Ranma: Hey, check it out! All the insects that Great-Uncle Sora swiped have been replenished.
Donato: That would be important info, Ranma, except that we have a cloning machine.

Ranma: You know, I really like when Dad, Takumi, and Dulce go fishing.
Paolo: Why? Who cares?
Ranma: Watchette can only show so many fishing shots, so she ends up taking more shots of the rest of us.

Paolo: Speak for yourself, Ranma.
Ranma: Dude, you totally overdid it with the weightlifting! Maybe if you drink an Insta-Lean potion, Watchette would like you more.

Banana: Heads up, people! We’re traveling back to the villa. I now understand why the insect collection’s never been completed.
Yuki: Because?
Ranma: Because it’s boring, that’s why. To be honest, though, I don't know where the spawners are and lack the patience to look for them.

Donato: Now this is what I call relaxing! Ranma, you make the best Monte Cristo sammies! *sighs happily
Banana: It’s nice to get away from all the legacy work and just enjoy each other’s company!
Yuki (whispers to Dulce): Good thing this villa has no massage table!

Yuki: Did you hear there’s a new subway line to the city of San Myshuno? What say we hop over there right now?
Banana: Oh Yuki, you’re such a city boy!
Dulce: What’s the big rush?
Yuki: City Living is ready for download, but Watchette need us to go home first.
Dulce: Yay! Are we all moving to San Myshuno?
Banana: No.
Dulce: Oh.

Wednesday

W: So, Banana, Fourth-Generation Heir of the Mori Legacy, what’s up?
Banana: I’m just watching a new TV channel called “World Cultural Network.” Wanna chat?
W: Yes, I’d like to discuss spouse candidates. The boys become young adults in eight days.
Seems like a long way off today, but their birthdays will creep up faster than you think.

Banana: At this point, we know three teenage girls with two unique traits each.
The oldest is Madeleine Sweeney. She’s a Goofball and Kleptomaniac. After Donato's wife, we don't want another Goofball…

Yuki: Second, Mikaela Dotson who’s an Art Lover and Snob. With those traits, she might make a good art critic.

The youngest is Takumi’s friend Adrian Bateman. She’s a Clumsy Art Lover. Currently, Yuki and I favor Adrian, but it all comes down to the three girls’ third trait, right?

Yuki: You know, Banana, I’m really impressed with the looks of that Norman Burke.
Banana (to herself): Better not show too much enthusiasm here or I’ll deflate Yuki’s fragile ego.
(to Yuki): Oh yeah, Norman wasn’t bad. He’s not as cute as you, darling.
Yuki: Well, of course not! But what would you think of one of your sons pairing up with Norman?

Banana: Well, that would be…a big change for this legacy. Ultimately, however, it's up to the heir to choose among the candidates with 3 unique traits.
Yuki: You’re always right, dear. We’ll let the heir decide.
Banana (to herself): Yuki just said I’m always right? He must be trying to butter me up to ask for something…

Takumi: How disappointing! Dad says the Social Media career’s optimum mood is Playful, at least at Level 4.
I’m not sure if I still want to become an Internet Personality. Anyway, I go ahead and create a social media profile.
And as soon as I finish Bestselling Author, my next goal will be to start building an online following.

Thursday

Paolo: After my promotion today, I branch to the Master of the Real career. Everyone’s been waiting for me to get home so we can visit San Myshuno for the first time.

Yuki: We start out in the Fashion District where I have some drinks at the karaoke bar.
Takumi: I spy a lovely spouse candidate outside. Her name is Miko Ojo—Neat (like me), Geek (like Dad and Ranma), and Good.
Ranma: Awww, too bad Dad already claimed the Geek trait as the Gen4 primary spouse.
If not for Dad, Miko would be a nice match for either of us!

Ranma: Uncle Donato and Mom run over to join some political demonstration.
Donato: Thanks for joining me in this demo, sis!
Banana: Remind me again what we’re protesting about?
Donato: Huh? I thought you knew…

Dulce: I’m hoping to kick off the Mori Snow Globe Collection, but all I find is a Romance Festival Roman Candle.

Ranma: Seriously? The Fashion District’s only open stall sells hamburgers, hot dogs, and their vegan versions?
This other stall looks like it might sell ramen noodles or pho. I wonder when it opens. Is it a festival-only stall?
Dulce: You think this closed stall might sell sushi, too? I’d only eat sushi from a stall if the fish were super fresh!

Ranma: I drag everyone with me over to the Spice Market district, which apparently has the city’s most affordable housing.
I find one open stall offering deep-fried samosa, the Mumbai snack called Bhel Puri, and curry. Oh yeah, I’ve been hankering for spicy Indian food all day!

Takumi: Hey, I wonder if that stall next door sells chai and lassi. Too bad it’s closed!

Ranma: Let’s go visit the last two districts before returning home! Well, I’m actually only visiting the food stalls.
Dulce: Boo! I liked the Spice Market district—it had a few fishing spots!

Ranma: We next visit the Art Quarters district and the only open food stall sells, to my surprise, Filipino snacks and dishes.
It offers Siopao which is a Chinese-Filipino “steamed buns” snack; Lumpia spring rolls; the sweetbread Ensaymada which originated in Spain; and the ever-popular Pork Adobo.
Dulce: That other closed stall looks like it sells produce. How convenient for city denizens with no room for a home garden!

Ranma: I’ve saved the ritziest quartier for last, the Uptown district. We ignore the Stargazer Lounge with its Romantic aura to visit the rooftop of another skyscraper.
Here, we find the Skye Fitness Gym and a public speaking area. And hello there, it’s a food stall!
Takumi: I do believe that you are cultivating your inner stalldar!

Dulce: I really can’t see us spending much time up here!
Ranma: Me neither. I was expecting more from an Uptown food stall. You can order Fruit & Yoghurt Parfait, Caprese Salad, Spinach Fritatta, and Pasta Primavera. Meh!
Dulce: Still better than burgers and hot dogs! I bet the last stall is at Myshuno Meadows, which we haven’t visited.

Yuki: We end up at the rooftop Stargazer Lounge after all to enjoy its panoramic view of the city.
I can almost see Oakland and Berkeley on the other end of the suspension bridge!
Ranma: Stupid aspiration randomizer! I wish I could have been a Food Critic instead of a Chef!

Banana: This city would make a great venue for a rags-to-riches story, but legacy rules prevent us from relocating and we’re already obscenely rich.
Yuki: I agree. Since we’ll never live here (unless the rules change), we’ll probably only visit during festivals or if one of us joins one of the new careers.

Dulce: You should start a new story set in San Myshuno, starring that heavenly pink-haired Albert Kaneda! I wouldn’t mind at all being a couple with him! *squees

The family’s daily life is very mundane lately. They were running out of things to do in Granite Falls when City Living unlocked.
Not much happens in San Myshuno, though, though, unless you live there or a festival is going on, I imagine. Of course, there are new NPCs to meet.
The lot traits that come with the EP are very cool! I've already assigned "On ley line" to my home lot to boost the chances of multiple births.

Here’s what everyone in the household is up to, from oldest to youngest.

•   Donato (11 days to Elder): Drank a Potion of Youth already; supporting Paolo and the kids. Will move out before the twins’ next birthday.
•   Banana (1 day to Adult): After imbibing a Potion of Youth sim-tomorrow, she’ll continue supporting Paolo and the kids.
•   Paolo (8 days to adult): Needs 3 more promotions to max Master of the Real, then he’ll move out.
•   Yuki (12 days to Adult): Drank a Potion of Youth already. Toying with the idea of play-testing Internet Celebrity for Takumi; supports Paolo and the kids.
•   Ranma (6 days to YA): Dabbles in various skills while waiting to join the Culinary/Chef career
•   Takumi (6 days to YA): Needs 5 excellent books + 3 bestsellers to complete Bestselling Author; wants to join either the Social Media/Internet Celebrity or
     Critic/Food Critic career.
     I guess he better learn to cook first!
•   Dulce (10 days to YA): On Tier III of Angling Ace. Planned to replace Party Animal with the new City Native aspiration, but it requires actually living in an apartment
     in San Myshuno, so no go. Paolo and her brothers will max 3 careers for Gen5, so she doesn’t need to work. Live-in nanny?

Thanks for reading!

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
Re: The Mori Legacy: Ranma's Stalldar and San Myshuno (11/01)
« Reply #290 on: November 01, 2016, 05:52:00 PM »
I'm going to vote for Takumi as well. Would it be possible for Dulce to start a cadet branch, as well? I'd love for her genes stayed in the family.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #291 on: November 01, 2016, 06:14:50 PM »
I'm settled on Takumi.
The new expansion looks interesting!

I love the "roughing it" phrase you used. Clearly this is roughing it with a nice TV and bug collecting...
After your struggle with the tent LTW that once, I can understand why you'd never want to touch one ever again. XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #292 on: November 01, 2016, 06:24:09 PM »
Voting Results So Far

Ranma         0
Takumi         4
Undecided    1

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #293 on: November 01, 2016, 08:55:50 PM »
Hmm, I wondered about the City Native aspiration. I wonder if Pinstar will adjust the rules accordingly?

I loved your showcase of San Myshuno. From the sounds of it, people are a bit disappointed with this pack. And I get what you mean about the mundanety of daily life for the family. I feel like with a lot of multi-generational challenges, half the challenge is just the slogging through to the end. That's why I've never finished one.

Interesting spouse choices. I had never really considered goofball to be a negative trait. But then again, I've never had a sim die by laughter. :P I get that it all depends on the final trait - here's hoping they get some good ones! And anyways, you still need a candidate for death by electrocution, right? ;)

The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #294 on: November 01, 2016, 09:36:03 PM »
@Whirligig I too have been curious as to how the City Native aspiration will be approached. I suppose we'll just have to wait until Pinstar updates the rules.
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #295 on: November 01, 2016, 11:42:48 PM »
@Whirligig and @Narinn2045

I've posted on Pinstar's Legacy Challege website, asking (1) if the challenge rules will be updated for City Living, (2) if the new aspiration can be ignored for the Athletic category (since it can't be completed without moving to San Myshuno), and (3) and the status of the new careers (may I replace Detective with one of the new careers?).

In reply to our very own @Whirligig, Pinstar once responded back in 2014:
How I handle the expansion packs will depend on what is in each pack. Most likely, what I’ll do is make each pack with its own brand new category of 10 points that will include a plethora of the new things that it introduces.

However, the rules haven't been updated yet to reflect Dine Out (can we run a restaurant instead of a retail store?), so I'm not holding my breath for City Living. May just need to make up my own rules as I go along.

And yes, Narinn, I do plan for Dulce to have at least one child.

As for slogging through to the end of a multi-generational challenge, Whirligig, you've already shown us with Gerald's childhood wishes of domination that our sims' lives are only as interesting as we can make them.  Storytelling makes it somewhat easier, I think, since we're motivated to bestow our dynasty/legacy family's life with events and plot developments worth writing/reading about. Narinn, you are a champ! For me, the 10 kids was a slog not only to play but also to write about, lol.

I can't really dig my hands into San Myshuno with my Legacy family living in Windenberg, but I'm happy to have an alternative to...ugh...the Detective career!

Ahhh, death by electocution! I'm pretty intimidated by this one and have been thinking hard how to make this happen. I've never experienced even an accidental death by electrocution before.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Chopstick Dexterity and More Food Stalls
« Reply #296 on: November 02, 2016, 08:31:35 AM »
4.46 The Mori Legacy: Chopstick Dexterity and More Food Stalls

Week 24/Friday

W: What are you watching, Donato? World Cultural Network?
Donato: No, there are two other new channels: Civic Public Access and PolitiSim. I’m watching Civic Public Access. What's up?
W: I’ve been wanting to talk to you about your life here as Cadet to Banana.
A new heir takes over in 6 days and you’ll be an elder in 11 days. Any thoughts about what you’d like to do?

Donato: I’m so bored lately. Banana and Yuki don’t work and they’re skilled enough to mentor their own kids.
I’d like to move out to The Lighthouse, when Paolo maxes his career or the Gen5 heir takes over, whichever comes first.
W: Any plans for remarrying, Donato? You’re still an adult.
Donato: Nah, Stevie will always be the love of my life. I’m happy to settle into a grandpa role in Paolo’s family now.

Takumi: In her infinite leisure, Mom has taken up singing. She’s presently Level 2. It’s hard to believe she’s a Musical Genius.
Unfortunately for me, Mom practices singing in the room where I’m writing

Dulce: So, how’s the heir vote going, Takumi?
Takumi: Well, so far, I have four votes and Ranma has zero, so I’d say I’ve pretty much clinched this.
Dulce: Have you given any thought to your Primary Spouse?
Takumi (coughs): Now that would be counting my chickens before they hatch, wouldn’t it?
However, I do kind of have my heart set on a certain someone…

Yuki: I know that Paolo plans to move out after he clears his career, but I hear this morning that Donato’s also leaving in less than a week.
That’s why I’ve taken up gardening lately.

Paolo: I have today off, so I’m really happy when Leann comes over to visit. *kisses Leann autonomously
Very, very happy, indeed. Depending on my work schedule, I’m hoping Leann and I can get married this weekend.

Dulce: Fishing alone up the hill from the house is definitely not as fun as fishing with Dad and Takumi.
But I maxed Fishing as a child and our Fish Collection is complete, so I only need one more Great Catch.
Come on, fishies, a little cooperation here, if you please!

Banana: After receiving that “celebrate birthday” notice, I drink a Potion of Youth.
No use waiting too long, since I’d like Yuki and I to remain close in age. And now, back to my singing!

Takumi: Paolo, how can you paint while Mom’s singing?
Paolo: What? I can’t hear you, Takumi. I’m wearing ear plugs.

Dulce: Hey, I’m done with Angling Ace!
Ranma: I’m so jealous, sis!
Dulce: After completing Fab Wealthy and Mansion Baron, I switch to Bodybuilder. I’m surprised to see that I’ve already completed “Work out for 8 total hours.”
As a child, I started out as a Rambunctious Scamp. Did all that swimming count toward Bodybuilder?

Anyway, we’re off to the Skye Fitness Gym, just to see what it’s like inside.
Seriously, how many high school girls can say that a former Mr. Solar System as their private trainer?

Norman: Paolo invited me along to the gym with his family. Wow, his cousin Dulce is a knock-out for a high-schooler!
Ranma: This rooftop basketball court is awesome!

Ranma: I look around the area, feeling a little peckish, and notice a new stall.
Looks like different stalls are open during the day and at night. This one sells Japanese food.
Ramen noodles, dango (a dessert snack of dumplings made of glutinous rice flour), nigiri, and pufferfish nigiri.
I order nigiri to check if it refers to nigiri-zushi (hand-pressed sushi) or o-nigiri (rice balls).

Ranma: Turns out to be nigiri-zushi as I’d expected.
Takumi: Why are we getting a notice that Ranma needs to develop his chopstick dexterity?
Ranma: Eh? I have an Embarrassed +1 Butter Fingers moodlet due to “poor chopstick control.” What about you, sis?
Dulce: Not me! I get a Confident +1 Clever Fingers moodlet due to “successfully eating with chopsticks.” That’s pretty funny!

Saturday

Ranma: The next day, I try making nigiri-zushi at home with fresh fish.
The recipe calls for wasabi, which I don’t have. I wonder if it’s sold at the produce stand in Spice Market?

Ranma: Here’s my first attempt at making nigiri-zushi at home. Go on, admit it! Impressive, right?
I would really love to be able to grow my own wasabi, but it needs to grow in a stream bed.

Takumi: I take a moment to update my social media status: “Only one more Excellent book to go for this milestone!”
When I check my followers, I’m floored to learn that I already have a total of 1,200,045 followers!
Where did they all come from? I must be a natural!

Ranma: After Paolo returns from work, we head back to San Myshuno for the third evening in a row.
We make a quick stop at the Art Quarters on the way to Myshuno Meadows so I can check the produce stand for wasabi.
The food stalls must rotate on a schedule. There’s the produce stand, but the Filpino food stall has been replaced by the burgers & hot dogs stall.

Banana: Arriving at Center Park in the Myshuno Meadows district, we first check out the wedding area. It’s simple but charming.

Banana: Between Center Park’s entrance and the wedding area stands a large two-story building.

Yuki: The first floor holds a bar and little seating.
If tables and chairs were added, this spacious room could be used for the wedding reception.

Ranma: There’s also a small kitchen with two fridges. Personally, I’d prefer two stoves over two fridges.
Of course, ideally, there would be two stoves and two fridges!

Dulce: Center Park also boasts two fishing spots, one which has nearby public restrooms.
Now that I’m done with Angling Ace, though, I could care less about access to fishing.
Paolo: I’m still curious which fish we could catch here.

Ranma: Well, you know by now that I’m a hardcore foodie! Myshuno Meadows has not two, but four food stalls!
The one on the right features Chinese food: Egg Rolls, Mapo Tofu with Pork, Sweet and Sour Pork, and Sweet and Sour Eggplant.
I’m not amused that the stall displays an image of a take-out food container to advertise that it sells Chinese food. That’s so tacky!
On the very left with its image of Lumpia spring rolls is the stall that sells Filipino foods.

Ranma: The Tex-Mex food stall on the opposite side (with the cactus image) has the largest menu of all the stalls we’ve seen so far.
Taquitos, Empanadas, Bean & Cheese Burrito, Chicken Burrito, Spinach-Wrapped Veggie Burrito, and Tomato-Wrapped Veggie Burrito.
Behind the stall to the right, you can see another area with a basketball court and a pirate gym. Something for everyone here!

I return to the other stall for spicy Sichuan food: Mapo Tofu with Pork for me! Odd that it costs less than Sweet and Sour Eggplant!

Ranma: This area is like a wannabe food court with its four food stalls and yet there’s only seating for three sims.
Do you know how hard it is to eat with chopsticks while standing!? I wonder why there’s so little seating.

Takumi: Poor Dad! Looks like that spicy Sichuan dish was too much for him!
Dulce: And like everyone else, including Ranma for the second time and me for the first time, Dad gets the “poor chopstick control” moodlet.
Yuki: Talk about adding insult to injury!

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
Re: The Mori Legacy: Chopstick Dexterity and More Food Stalls (11/02)
« Reply #297 on: November 02, 2016, 09:53:31 AM »
The food stalls certainly look like the most interesting part of San Myshuno at the moment. Or, at least, the most interesting part you can access in a legacy challenge.

I can relate to the poor chopstick control moodlet. :P
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #298 on: November 02, 2016, 02:14:39 PM »
Yay! Fun updates! I'm way behind because I've been playing nonstop, but I'm glad I'm caught up and I really appreciate the tour of the food stalls. They are some of my favorite things about the new pack, too. I'm pretty sure you have to wait for the spice festival to buy wasabi at the swag stall. That's where I got mine.

I vote Takumi, too, with a wistful gaze at Dulce. Wow, she's gorgeous. I very much like the hint at another story starring her in San Myshuno. Now there's an exciting idea!

I have to chuckle at your struggles with skinny sims. Thinking back to my time with Dimitri, I'm afraid I have no good advice. Just love yourselves, boys. You are who you are. :)

As for electrocution, in my experience, it's all luck. Save up broken electronics in your family inventory, and then whenever something breaks in the house, send the person with the lowest handiness (and who you like the least) to fix it. Very, very occasionally they will get singed and dazed. However, they will usually still fix whatever they were fixing, so to get the death you need to have them try to fix something else, one of your reserved items. Upon becoming singed a second time, they'll kick the bucket quite dramatically. This was my strategy and it took me until generation seven or so to get it to happen. I suppose you could have someone fix a long line of broken electronics to try and trigger it sooner, but then you run the risk of having them level up in handiness too much because the risk of electrocution goes down at a certain level. Anyway, good luck!

Oh, and I vote Miko for secondary spouse. She's cute as a button and would fit right in with the Mori family.

Offline Narinn2045

• Townie
« Reply #299 on: November 02, 2016, 03:08:48 PM »
I believe after getting to a certain level in the scientist career you are able to have your sim press the red button on the chemistry set to give them the dazed moodlet. Maybe it you pressed the button a second time it will kill the sim?
Current Stories
The Zanre Legacy