Author Topic: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]  (Read 132070 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Mori Legacy:Tell Mama All About It
« Reply #360 on: December 01, 2016, 10:46:39 PM »
@PeregrineTook
I’m glad to see that Ze has given you so much food for thought. And no worries about Banana love—she’s been attending all the parties together with Yuki, so everyone’s overjoyed about that! Dulce’s given birth in my game already so we’re waiting until the baby ages up to a child.

@FrancescaFiori
You are, like, the ideal reader! Because, yes, the bandages and scars all contribute to the “wounded, abandoned puppy” effect! I have no idea what was going on with Banana, but I’m glad it’s over!

@LivvieLove
In my games, the new father always looks so unenthusiastic—I’m not sure why. I find it pretty annoying, especially since the mother is always so excited to “share the big news.”
Ze is a highly special sim—I couldn’t just have Tami meet him at a party then move him in. ;-)

5.57 The Mori Legacy: Tell Mama All About It

Week 29/Tuesday

Kenta: Takumi took the three teens to school this morning so he can help Ze enroll there.
As for me, I’m done with grade school! Tomorrow’s my teen birthday so I’m just taking it easy until then.
Right now, I’m learning to play the piano because it gives me a great excuse to invite Mom over.
Looks like I’ll be a big brother soon! I can’t wait!

Tami: I guess I’ll go check with Ze and ask if he needs any help right now.
Whenever I think about Ze lately, that song “Tell Mama” by Etta James comes to mind. Why?
Of course, I also adore Janis Joplin’s 1970 version of “Tell Mama.”

Ze: I can’t believe these heart-motif boxers! Who the heck picked out my sleepwear!?
Tami (to herself): Oops, I should have knocked first. I hadn’t realized the doctors needed to bandage his torso, too. How do I tactfully let him know I’m here?
Ahem! *coughs

Ze: Oh, it’s you, Tami! I was about to take a bath and change my bandages. And no, I don’t need your help. (Sheesh!)
Tami (blushes): Yes, of course. Let me go bring my dad. You’ve injured your left arm so Dad can help you with your hair. He can help change your bandages, too!

Ze: Tami?
Tami: Yes?
Ze: If you have the time, I don’t mind if you change the bandages on my arm and leg.
Tami (internal nosebleed): Okay, send Dad for me when you’re ready.

Ranma: Miko’s home-made ramen was such a big hit with Ze yesterday!
Not only that, we also discovered that Tami and Ze learned to cook ramen by eating it at home.
Miko’s busy skilling up so rather than ask her to make me another serving of ramen, I decide to learn the recipe on my own.

Maya: Where’d that Japanese Food Stall come from, Uncle Ranma?
Ranma: I bought it in Buy Mode then placed it here in front of the house. Next, I clicked on the stall to “Hire a vendor” for $100. Cool, right?
Takumi: That’s brill, Ranma! Who has time to be constantly running around San Myshuno, seeking a particular food stall!

Tami: Whoa, I’m sure glad Ze asked Dad for help!
After Dad helped Ze bathe and re-bandaged his chest, all I did was redo the bandages on his arm and leg.
To be honest, I was really embarrassed to be applying ointment and the bandages. I notice he wouldn’t look me in the eye, either!

Oh well, I don’t mind getting a little break from my Party Animal aspiration to work on Wellness.
Hmmm…I wonder if Ze will feel up to attending Kenta’s birthday party tomorrow evening…

Ranma: Yep, yep, that’s me!  Highest chopstick dexterity in da house!

Ze: Thanks for helping me wash my hair, Mr. Mori. My fingers work just fine, but it’s still a little hard to raise my arm.
Takumi: No worries, Ze. How you doing here? Anything we can do to make you feel more at home?
Ze: Haha, no! I almost feel like I’m on vacation, except that my arm and leg are still a bit sore. Plus I’ve lost my memory.
Takumi: Well, I’m glad you don’t have to wear that head bandage anymore. I phoned Dr. Tanaka after washing your hair.
She said you didn’t need it as long as you keep your hair and scalp clean.
Also, she’s making a house call here tomorrow to check the rest of your injuries.

Ze: Did you already know that I have the Musical Genius aspiration?
Takumi: Yeah, I did, which is why I’m mentoring you. You’re doing great, Ze!
Don’t ever feel like you need to rush and get better, okay? You’re welcome here for as long as you wish to stay.
Ze: I don’t know how to thank you, Mr. Mori. I’m quite speechless.

Wednesday

Maya: Only 6 more days until Tami and I celebrate our young adult birthdays!
I’m on my final milestone of Bestselling Author already!
Once I write three bestsellers and double my publishing income, I can write Books of Life!

Tami: Hey, Ze! Wait up for me! What’s your hurry?
Ze: Come on, slowpoke! Yesterday, your father only enrolled me in high school, but today’s my first day of classes!

Ranma: Hey, Takumi! I think Ze will be all right if he attends Kenta’s birthday party!
I’ve been mentoring him for the past two hours and he seems to be in great spirits.
Takumi: Yeah, he attended his first full day of high school today.
Ze, as long as you don’t do anything strenuous like dance! What do you think? Wanna come with us?
Ze: Definitely!

Ranma: Tami must really be worried about Ze’s well-being.
Somehow, she managed to forget to bring a birthday cake and other party dishes to The Lighthouse.
One chocolate birthday cake for Kenta, coming right up!

Ze: Whoa, The Lighthouse is one nice crib! Everyone seems to be busy trying to complete party goals.
I’ve been told not to over-exert myself today, so I guess I’ll just order my favorite drink—whatever that is.

Tami: For once, the Have an Adult Make a Toast goal completes without requiring everyone to run around with two drinks each!

Dulce: There you are, Kenta darling! Happy birthday!
Kenta (gasps): Oh no! You’ll have to excuse while I look for a closet! My hair is just too horrid for words!

Kenta: Hey, I’m back, Grandpa Yuki! Watchette even gave me the same hairstyle as you!
Yuki: Looking fine, Kenta, like I knew you would!

Tami: Strangely, I earn a gold medal for Kenta’s birthday party, even with three party goals still incomplete!
Nope, I’m not complaining one bit! Before ending the party early, though, I go check up on Ze.

Tami: Ze! Are you flirting with me?
Ze: Um, not unless you don’t want me to?

Tami: Hmmmm, it would seem that I have underestimated Ze.
He’s got that totally angelic face yet he was most def flirting with me a little at the party! That little scoundrel!
To complete the Sir Gala Had milestone of Party Animal (Tier III), I only need to attend two more social events at unique locations.
If he’s feeling better on Thursday, maybe he’d be up to a few harmless dates. Huh, harmless! Who am I kidding!?

Kenta: Due to the late birthday cake and my horrible default hair, I completely forget to tell you.
In addition to being Vegetarian, I am also a Cheerful Freelance Botanist.
I guess I should go ahead and plant my cowplant berry tonight.

Thursday

Ze: You wanted to talk with me, Tami?
Tami: Yeah, Ze. I was wondering if you’d like to hang out with me tonight.
Ze: Hang out with you? Isn’t that what we’re doing right now?
Tami: To be honest, I need to attend a social event in two unique locations. The easiest way to achieve that would be to go on two dates.
My problem is that you’re the only one I enjoy spending time with lately.
Ze: Hey now, I agree that you going on dates with anyone else is NOT a good idea.

Tami: I wanted to wait until you feel better but my young adult birthday is in five days.
Ze: You mean in five days we can’t date because we’ll be in different age groups? Let me get this straight…
You’re asking me, Tami, if I’d like to spend some alone time with you, a-hugging and a-kissing?
Tami: Well, that, too. There might be some messing around involved, but not tonight…
Ze: Take a good look, Tami! This is me waiting for you to ask me on a date! <3

Tami: Well,  here we are at Magnolia Blossom Park in Willow Creek. I hope you don’t think I’m being too forward.
Ze: …

Ze: Where are we now?
Tami: We’ve arrived at Desert Bloom Park in Oasis Springs to enjoy our date and possibly earn another gold medal. *attempts to seduce
Ze: You know, I think I could get used to this!

Ze: Be my girl, Tami?
Tami: I thought you’d never ask!

Tami: Hey, my adorable BFF, are you biting my neck?
Ze: Nah, it only looks that way. Hey, please don’t ask me to exchange promise rings, Tami!
Tami: Why not? You don’t want us to be promised?
Ze: It’s not that. I want to be the one to ask you, okay?
Tami: Awww, you are too sweet! Let’s go home, Ze. You must be exhausted!
Ze: Yeah, I’m very ready to go home and sleep, Tami. You reached the Party Animal’s fourth milestone, right?
Tami: Yep, I'm at the last stage now!

Offline JonMom2009

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Mori Legacy: Tell Mama All About It (new 12/01)
« Reply #361 on: December 01, 2016, 10:56:07 PM »
Oh no, they just got together and they have to put it on hold soon?

Enjoying your story emensly! I check Tapatalk on breaks and sometimes when I'm suppose to be working!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #362 on: December 01, 2016, 11:30:53 PM »
Awww, what a sweet chapter.
First of all, Tami is lovely. I love her hair and her wellness outfit.
She and Ze are pretty cute - and what a memorable love story too!

Congrats on almost nailing that Party Animal aspiration! =D
I hope Ze and Tami will be really happy!

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #363 on: December 01, 2016, 11:37:56 PM »
I saw the last picture first and thought Ze was a Vampire!  I wonder if he is one of those boys from TV that the twins were fangirling over.  Kenta is very handsome...I hope he gets a baby sister.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #364 on: December 02, 2016, 07:44:51 AM »
Awww, what a sweet little update!  Of course, I'm still suspicious of Ze.  Gotta look out for our pink-haired angel, you know?
Tami looks awesome in what I'm assuming is her athletic wear. 
Funny stuff as she walked in on him in his heart-themed boxer.  Was that intentional foreshadowing for the love in the air this update?

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #365 on: December 02, 2016, 12:57:07 PM »
Woo! The romance has started! I was a little worried when I saw the age difference that Tami and Ze wouldn't manage to fall in love before she aged up, and I'm so glad I was wrong. I loved all the date shots, particularly the neck biting. Rrrar!

My favorite shot, though, of course is Ze in his little suit with shorts and tall socks. That kid is too dapper to be believed! It's too bad he's not allowed to dance yet, because I bet he would be amazing and he'd be right at home in a Kpop video in that outfit. :)

I'm also extremely happy that Kenta has aged up to look so much like Yuki. Nice work, genetics!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #366 on: December 02, 2016, 01:06:33 PM »
@JonMom2009
I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying the story! Haha, I'd been trying not to rush their romance then remembered their age difference.

@LivvieLove
I have to agree that Tami and Ze are a really special couple in this legacy. And here I'd been living in fear and trepidation of the Party Animal aspiration, then I checked the requirements and realized that they've been substantially nerfed!

@Caterina
You get the Observant Reader award for remembering the earlier TV episode! That's all I'll say for now.  ;)
I also hope Dulce has a daughter but I got distracted and didn't make time to have her eat strawberries and listen to Pop music. :-(

@PeregrineTook
Thanks for being so protective of Tami! She is very much wearing her heart on her sleeve these days! And yes, that's her athletic outfit. Pretty in pink!
I appreciate your subtly pointing out my mistake and have since replaced "briefs" with "boxers" (neither are words that come up in my daily conversations, lol).
But no, not foreshadowing. There's an anime trope in which a character gets a nosebleed whenever encountering their love interest in a provocative situation. That was Tami's "nosebleed moment," hehe.

@FrancescaFiori
I'm glad you didn't think their relationship was too rushed. I usually get over-excited about the thought of nooboos and end up with sims like this: "Hi, you're hot. Wanna move in and try for baby? We can get married later!"
Another fashion-related incident coming soon, so I might do a lookbook for Ze after that. And yes, extremely happy about Kenta--Dulce really took Mori genetics in a great new direction!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #367 on: December 02, 2016, 11:15:14 PM »
Wow! Just... Wow! I love this family so much! But, then again, I've loved EVERY family you've written about ;-D Is it just me, or do your guys get sexier and sexier with each passing generation? By Gen 10, you're gonna have a sim with the perfect look!

Tami is such a sweetheart. I'm glad her and Ze hit it off and started dating while they can, it would be kinda creepy if the game allowed teens and YA's to date each other (I remember in TS3, someone made a mod for that and it was just wrong!).

You know I love your cultural lessons, so (and I notice no one else has asked this), is there a specific meaning to the name Ze, or was it just a name you liked?

Big props for realizing that you could buy the food stalls and place them on your own lot ;-D I've heard that the markets are a hit or miss when it comes to stalls being open. I've bought City Living (thanks to a dear person here on this forum who gifted me with enough $'s to get it. I love you for it, Ms. X!) But, I haven't had the data speed to download it yet (time to fire up the Bat mobile and steal my uncle's wifi lol)

Ok, I went off on a tangent again lol I just adore this story so much! Thanks for writing it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: The Scandinavian Feline
« Reply #368 on: December 03, 2016, 09:35:25 AM »
@Magpie2012
I had difficulty coming up with a name for Ze because he’s modeled after a kpop idol, although I kept his family name of “Kim.”
I’m not familiar enough with the Korean language to substitute a different name, I didn’t want to use his real or stage name, and I didn’t feel right giving him a Japanese first name.
I have a close Brazilian friend whose name is Jose (soft “J” and the “s” is pronounced as “z”). A diminuitive form of Jose is Zezinho, which can be further shortened to “Ze.” There should be an acute accent over the “e,” but I’m lazy. Lol, now you’re sorry you asked, right?

6.58 The Mori Legacy: The Scandinavian Feline

Week 29/Friday

Ze: It’s a little past midnight, Tami, but would you come to my room for a sec?
Tami: Sure, Ze. What’s up?
Ze: Tami, because I’m five days younger than you, I’m really anxious about what could happen between our young adult birthdays.
Would you exchange promise rings with me?
Tami: Oh, baby boy, don’t you know? I’ve had nothing but you on my mind and in my heart ever since the afternoon I found you. So, yes, definitely YES!

Ze: Tami sure isn’t a sim who hides her emotions.
While I do my subdued little squee, Tami leans back then goes all out with a victorious fist pump!
I guess that means she’s happy that we exchanged promise rings?

Takumi: My darling Miko begins working on her Wellness skill as soon as the kids leave for school this morning.
She’s very close to maxing the skill and it really shows!

Ranma: And I’m very, very pleased to report that I achieve my maximum body potential and complete Bodybuilder without transforming into The Hulk!
W: Fantastic news, Ranma! I really want you to have the Long-Lived trait but not if it’d change your build too drastically. Thank heavens for your father Yuki’s slim genes!

Maya: After today, I’m never going back to high school. Tami, we age up next Tuesday, so there’s no point, right?
Tami: Now that you mention it, I regret even attending school today!
Kenta: Well, today was my first day of high school, so I’m glad the four of us could spend at least one day together in high school!

Maya: Right before leaving for school this morning, I completed my third bestseller and finished Bestselling Author.
I plan to seek a career as an Art Critic, so Mom mentors me as I begin the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration.

Takumi: So Dr. Tanaka dropped by today and gave Ze a check-up after he got home from school.
She says Ze no longer needs to wear the bandages but should continue eating a nutritious diet and getting a lot of rest.
Ranma: Oh, so that’s why he’s not wearing the bandages anymore. He looks so much healthier now than when he arrived here four days ago.

Takumi: Dr. Tanaka made the exact same remark about Ze’s health and I couldn’t agree more.
Miko: It looks like all of Tami’s pampering has paid off! She also mentioned something about Ze helping her with her Party Animal aspiration.
Takumi: Oh yeah? I guess Tami and Ze must be planning her future parties together!
W: Uh, yeah. That’s exactly what the two of them have been doing….

Ranma: Dr. Tanaka also remarked that Ze must be keeping up with his physical therapy because he’s a lot stronger now.
Miko: That’s odd. I never seem him exercising. Do you, Takumi dear?

Takumi: By the way, have you two ever taken a close look at Ze’s threads?
The night he arrived, I loaned him my credit card to buy himself a formal outfit and two party outfits.
Ranma: Yeah, so what? Did he order some clothes from UniQlo?
NIGO, who founded Bathing Ape, has been the creative director at UniQlo since 2015, you know.

Takumi: Ranma, Ze charged two ensembles from Tiger of Sweden to my credit card for a total of US$3,400.
And that’s not even counting the shorts suit he wore to Kenta’s party. You remember it, right? Black/white striped silk shirt, black blazer with horizontal ribbon trim, black-and-white wing tips?

Ranma: How’d he get his hands on that outfit in time for Kenta’s birthday party?
Takumi: He had all three outfits sent by air-express same-day delivery.
Ranma: Wow, that really makes you wonder what kind of life he led before you found him, eh?
Takumi: Indeed. I also happen to believe that Watchette is spoiling him rotten.

W: Who? Moi? *twiddles thumbs innocently
From left to right: (1) Everyday outfit, (2) Formal: Suit and turtleneck, with separate beret, (3) Party #1: Shorts suit, (4) Party #2: Suit with floral pattern & turtleneck.

Saturday

Tami: For my first of two gold-medal parties, I throw a House Party chez Grandma Banana and Grandpa Yuki at The Old Salt House.
They have no stereo, but Dad brings his portable DJ booth so we dance to his beats behind the house.

Tami: Okay, people! I need four of you to eat a piece of Mom’s scrumptious chocolate cake to achieve the final party goal!
And it’s a gold-medal House Party!

Tami: I hope this House Party at The Lighthouse turns out to be my second gold-medal party.
Ze: I’ve become rather a fan of the House Party. Remind me again how many times I need to kiss you for that party goal?
Tami: Some old guy with a receding hairline keeps staring at us, but never mind!

Tami: And we’re down once again to the last party goal of eating cake.  C’mon party people, you know the drill!
Ranma: “Someone” forgot to bring cake for the two parties (*glares at Tami), so I’m stuck baking a cake.
I’ve been trying to talk with my girlfriend, Adrian Bateman, ever since the first party started!

Ranma: There’s so much going on right now but I don’t want to lose another opportunity to ask you!
Adrian, will you marry me?

Tami: A successful proposal, an empty cake platter, and I’m now done with gold-medal parties for Party Animal!!!
Takumi: So, what’s left, dearest daughter of mine?
Tami: This is where I’m at now.
•   Throw 5/10 social events
•   Attend 5/15 social events.

Tami: Ze and I are going to go on as many dates as we can until my young adult birthday on Tuesday.
After that, I’ll only need to attend several parties, I think.
Ze: I’m down with our dates! Just give me a little time for songwriting before we start, okay?

Miko: All right, people. Let’s clean up this place then head home!

Week 30/Sunday

Takumi: It’s 4 pm and I’m happy to see that Ze has already licensed two songs!
Kenta, on the other hand, is driving us absolutely crazy.
He’s been standing in that same spot for the past four sim-hours, without grafting the two cuttings in his personal inventory. Four hours!!!

W: And of course, immediately after Takumi voices his frustration, Kenta finally starts moving. *sighs
Kenta, you’re still in the doghouse, buddy!

Monday

Ze: Kenta just left for high school, but I’ve decided to take a vacation day with Tami and Maya.
I’m going to work on my fourth song until noon, then it’s date time with Tami!
Tami ages up tomorrow morning, but I don’t become a young adult until Sunday—six more days!

Tuesday

Ze: Seven dates and many moodlet solvers later, Tami has all but completed the Party Animal aspiration!
Tami: True dat. All I need to do now is to “attend 3 social events.”
I have to say, Ze, you’ve made the Party Animal aspiration a real pleasure to complete! *winks

Tami: My darling Ze, we will only be separated by age for five days.
Know that I am forever yours and that you dwell always in my heart.
Also, if I catch you making flirty eyes at anyone else, I’ll tear your eyes out!
Ze: Over 16 hours of consecutive dates and you dare doubt my love for you? Um, you’re joking about my eyes, right? Right!?

Tami: Our birthday party earns a gold medal when Dad successfully makes a toast. Way to go, Dad!
Maya: My traits are now Neat, Jealous, and Geek.
Tami: I’m now an Art Lover, Foodie, and Dance Machine

Ze: So, hi, my name is Ze. I live here. I see you around a lot. Are you a friend of Takumi Mori?
HM: How do you do. My name’s Harvey Melvin and I was originally Takumi’s co-worker but I’ve been living here for the past nine days.
Ze: You have?!? But I live here, too. Why don’t I ever see you, besides at parties?
HM: Well, I was told to keep a low profile. I was invited to move in to become the Primary Spouse of the Gen6 Heir, Tami Mori.
Ze: Whaaaaa?!? But why you? You’re an elder—you’re too old for Tami!
HM: What I bring to the table, son, are my three unique traits: Music Lover, Loner, and Kleptomaniac.
Ze: I can’t believe this! I need to go talk to Tami’s father!

Ze: Okay, I just need to mentor someone for 3 hours to complete Musical Genius, so I feel ready to talk with Tami’s father.
Sir, I met a man named Harvey Melvin at today’s birthday party. He tells me that he is the Primary Spouse of Tami. Is that the truth?
Takumi: I believe the operative word here is “was.”
Ze: Excuse me?
Takumi: Harvey Melvin was Tami’s Primary Spouse, but now he’s not… Hurry up and have your young adult birthday, kiddo!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Mori Legacy: The Scandinavian Feline (new 12/03)
« Reply #369 on: December 03, 2016, 09:40:11 AM »
Greetings!
My name is Tami Mori and I assumed leadership of the Mori Legacy today, as the sixth-generation heir,  on my young adult birthday.
Nothing can stand in my way.
On this very day, I gained and lost my Primary Spouse and completed the Party Animal aspiration.
And now I await the love of my life, Ze, to become a young adult so that together we might usher in the next generation.

Postscript:
Harvey Melvin failed to die from pufferfish poisoning but I grew impatient and fed him to the cowplants.

Also, my sister Maya has already memorialized Harvey in a biography she titled, “Harvey Melvin and His Receding Hairline.” Uncle Ranma painted the portraits of Ze and me.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #370 on: December 03, 2016, 11:17:41 AM »
Ze lookbook! Yay! Thank you! The boy has unbelievable style. And expensive taste! He seemed so modest and shy and grateful when he moved in, but I guess the Mori's bank account can handle it. :)

I'm so sorry I steered you wrong about dates counting towards Party Animal. I was so sure they didn't, but Tami and Ze proved me wrong very sweetly. That's certainly a pleasant way for two smitten teens to complete requirements!
Goodbye Harvey Melman! Good job keeping a low profile! Except for failing to die via pufferfish, you were an ideal primary spouse.
Now I can hardly wait for Ze and Tami's nooboos!
Oh, and congrats to Ranma on his engagement and also his non-hulk maximum body potential! I guess being a teeny tiny teen paid off in the end. Enjoy that long life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #371 on: December 03, 2016, 11:18:59 AM »
Oh man!  This primary and secondary spouse thing has opened up so much wickedness in this story!  Of course, it makes me ponder if adding that element to my dynasties (without the murders, of course) might be a reasonable touch.  For example, I know that one of my heirs will eventually be stuck with a spouse for convenience rather than love, so shouldn't I be able to give them happiness?  Secondary spouse!  We'll see if I need to go there.
Another lovely update.  I think you enjoy Ze as a dress-up doll as much as you enjoy him as a character.  Of course, I did spend way too much time working on Anastasia's attire, so I'm right there with you  ;=)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #372 on: December 03, 2016, 04:17:20 PM »
Never sorry I asked ;-D even when you're telling me you aren't familiar with Korean names, you're giving me a lesson in other things ;-D like, I knew how to pronounce Jose, but didn't know the diminutive...

I just loved when Ze asked about MH being the primary spouse and the response was that he was lol dontcha just love cowplants XD

Tami is absolutely gorgeous and I'm so glad I voted for her.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #373 on: December 03, 2016, 05:58:29 PM »
This is going to sound bad but Ze reminds me of every K-Pop singer ever xD I think it's the combination of his hair style and the way he dresses.

That being said I'm excited to see him and Tami together!

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #374 on: December 03, 2016, 07:43:46 PM »
I am really enjoying your story and the education I am getting reading it.  My son is an avid anime fan and I like being able to take something I learned from your story and talk to him about it.  I love Ze's formal outfit with the beanie.  I'm guessing the "K" in K-pop is for Korean.  I may have to check out some K-pop videos and see if I can spot Ze's inspiration.

anything