Author Topic: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]  (Read 131980 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Mori Legacy: The Scandinavian Feline (new 12/03)
« Reply #375 on: December 04, 2016, 01:13:17 AM »
@FrancescaFiori
In response to your comment, Ze replies that he remains modest, shy, and deeply grateful. However, his sense of style and shopping preferences represent the only links to his past.
And yes, the Mori’s bills total roughly $300,000 a week at this point, so they can certainly afford to bankroll Ze’s wardrobe.
After all my whining about Party Animal, Tami finished it quickly with Ze’s help. I must confess that I fulfilled the last two “Attend social events” by throwing then cancelling two parties.

@PeregrineTook
Have you played a Pinstar legacy before? My legacy earns one point (out of 9 maximum) for every three unique traits possessed by a Primary Spouse. Sadly, spousal candidates with unique traits are almost never the most appealing genetic donors, so I separate legacy requirements and romantic/genetic interests, using secondary spouses.
If Harvey had been more cooperative, I could also have earned my last point for the 12th death type, but no!
My male sims usually wear chic street fashion cc, but Ze can really pull off more fashionable threads. So yes, I’ve enjoyed hunting for new cc for Ze and dressing him up, lol.

@Magpie2012
Tami and Ze both thank you for their support. I’m disappointed that I wasn’t patient enough to pull off the death by pufferfish, but I’m glad to be rid of that ole geezer, lol.

@NexttoNormal
Of course, Ze will remind you of a Kpop idol because his face is modeled after one and then I gave him a wardrobe to match. But noooooo, he cannot remind you of “every Kpop singer ever,” because he’s supposed to resemble a specific one, hehe. (Is my fangirl showing?)
     And now I must wait four sim-days for Ze’s young adult birthday. I will try hard not to rush Tami and Ze into parenthood, but I am incorrigibly impatient when it comes to seeing what nooboos and sims genetics produce.

@Caterina
Before I forget, I want to address your previous comment about Ze looking like a vampire biting Tami’s neck. There seems to be speculation (SimsVip article) about the next game pack including vampires, based on forward-looking coding in the recent patch. Are you clairvoyant?
Speaking of anime, I guess my favorite recently has to be “Food Wars,” though the anime lags behind the manga so I’ve started reading that as well.
An enterprising cc creator actually crafted a set of suits based on the real-life Tiger of Sweden brand. How could I not download it?
As for Ze’s inspiration, here’s a link to the Blood, Sweat, and Tears music video, performed by BTS; it features Ze’s RL model.

And if I haven’t mentioned it already, Ze is a Gallery download by shelostcontrol8. I changed his hair color and completely redid his wardrobe.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #376 on: December 04, 2016, 05:04:22 PM »
So, is the primary/secondary spouse thing an official rule in updating things for Sims 4 or is it your own addition?
Not sure if it would work with the Sims 3 ruleset as the mate doesn't become "part of the household" as in being able to earn points until they give birth to the heir.  Still, it's a neat idea...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #377 on: December 04, 2016, 06:17:10 PM »
@PeregrineTook

The Primary/Secondary Spouse ruling seems to be new to Pinstar's Legacy Challenge for Sims 4. It's an official ruling.
I actually quote the rule in the update I'm writing now, so I won't quote it again here. You'll see it tomorrow. :D

Lol, what about: one child with the ugly spouse in the nice/big house, then the rest of the kids with the real romantic interest?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #378 on: December 04, 2016, 06:27:15 PM »
@PeregrineTook

The Primary/Secondary Spouse ruling seems to be new to Pinstar's Legacy Challenge for Sims 4. It's an official ruling.
I actually quote the rule in the update I'm writing now, so I won't quote it again here. You'll see it tomorrow. :D

Lol, what about: one child with the ugly spouse in the nice/big house, then the rest of the kids with the real romantic interest?
Yeah, I suppose there's some enjoyable narrative available as being the unfortunate heir who had to marry for traits rather than for love.  Of course, I'm the one who let my founder pick based on freewill interactions rather than by my choice for looks or stats  ;=)

Oh, I found rules for the Sims 4 legacy, but I don't really understand the function of secondary spouses (other than to be more attractive).  Do they also add to the household score, or can only the primary do that?  Or is it that only the primary's traits count?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #379 on: December 04, 2016, 07:00:25 PM »
@PeregrineTook

I believe the Secondary Spouse initially functioned to keep a legacy alive in case the first spouse passed away before bearing an heir.
Later, when a cheat emerged that allowed the player to subtract household funds brought in by a move-in, the restriction on the number of Secondary Spouses was lifted.
Around that time, I remember Pinstar mentioning that a founder/heir could have a harem of Secondary Spouses if so desired.

In the Love category, only the unique traits of a Primary Spouse count. However, a Secondary Spouse can contribute to the score in other ways, like maxing an aspiration or a career, hosting social events. I choose Primary Spouses based on traits, but choose Secondary Spouses according to mutual compatibility, genetic potential, or plain ole cuteness. Hehe. 

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: So Hot in Here! Oh!!!
« Reply #380 on: December 05, 2016, 04:23:32 AM »
6.59 The Mori Legacy: So Hot in Here! Oh!!!

Week 30/Wednesday

Maya: Tami and I start our new Critic career this morning.
We’ve both maxed Writing but I’ve maxed Painting while Tami has high cooking skills.
As my Work from Home assignment yesterday, I had to level my Cooking skill. I just cooked two salads.

Tami: For my assignment, on the other hand, I had to watch TV for four hours. Seemed hardly fair!

Takumi: Awww, look at our daughters, Miko! Sitting on the porch, guzzling Essence of Happiness like two old working geezers!
Miko: Speaking of geezers, why did that Harvey guy move in while Tami was still a teen?
Ranma: Yeah, Harvey moved in soon after our sis Dulce moved out.
Takumi: Well, according to Pinstar:
“The first spouse who is brought into the household specifically to partner with the heir is known as the primary spouse. (Partnering may or may not include marriage or reproduction, and depending on your succession laws, can be a same-gendered Sim). You may only have one “Primary Spouse” per generation, but may move in any number of secondary spouses.”

Miko: Oh, I see. Because you let Ze move in and recuperate here, Harvey and his unique traits had to be moved in before Ze.
Takumi: And we kept Harvey on the down low to keep the narrative focus on Tami and Ze.
Ranma: Redheaded Harvey and his receding hairline appeared in almost every party screenshot, though. I wonder how many readers noticed him.

Takumi: Miko darling, we need to talk.
Miko: That doesn’t sound very promising. What’s going on?
Takumi: On Friday, you age up to an elder but Watchette has agreed to let you have a Potion of Youth.
Miko: I remember that. And….?
Takumi: On Sunday, Ze celebrates his young adult birthday which means he and Tami become a couple once more.
The problem is that our household consists of seven sims now.
Miko: Right, and I’d like to see Tami have at least two children, maybe even three.

Takumi: You understand why it’s you and not Ranma, right?
Miko: Yeah. Ranma’s mastered almost every skill and makes a much better mentor than me. Plus, he has the Fresh Chef trait.
I’m willing to move out of this house, but only if Kenta leaves as well.
Takumi: You’re right, of course. Since Tami completed the final aspiration, the only reasons to keep sims in the household would be to produce heirs, complete careers, and/or mentor.

Ranma: Kenta, you’ll be moving out soon to live with your parents in the Munch Haus.
Kenta: Really? But I won’t be a young adult for another six days. What about the family’s plans to have me complete the Interstellar Smuggler career?
Ranma: Frankly, we need more space in the house for the seventh generation. Also, Ze’s well enough that he can join a career eventually.
Ze: By the way, Kenta, I hear your mother had triplets!
Kenta: Yeah, Mom and Dad had wanted a daughter but she gave birth to three boys instead. We should go visit!

Ze: So now that it’s decided that I’ll be the one completing a career instead of Kenta, I need to choose a career.
Takumi: Here are the careers the Mori Legacy plans to complete:
•   Astronaut/Interstellar Smuggler;
•   Business/Tycoon;
•   Secret Agent/Double Diamond Agent;
•   Social Media/Public Relations;
•   and Writer/Journalist.

Ranma: There’s also Detective and Doctor, but they’re too buggy, so we’ll probably skip those two.
Takumi: There’s also the two Politician careers, but it seems unfair to suddenly add six new careers to the legacy requirements over halfway through the challenge, so the jury’s still out on the Politician careers.
Ze: Okay, give me a little more time to think about it, okay?
Takumi: Well, whatever you choose, you’ll need to max Charisma so get started on that!

Tami: Maya and I both earn our Level 4 promotion on our first day of work today.
Maya chooses the Art Critic branch, so she’s become a Snooty Pundit. Since I’m a Foodie, I choose the Food Critic branch which makes me a Chow Taster.
I’m still pretty burned out from completing Party Animal, so sis and I will just be writing columns at home for a while. No running around town, writing reviews!

Thursday

Kenta: We pay a visit to my family and I finally get to meet my brothers.
Oddly, the Munch Haus has no living room so I bring the triplets back to the Mori place to play video games.
From left to right, they’re Humberto (red shirt), Walter (black shirt), and Lamar (turban).

Kenta: It’s probably too early to jump to conclusions, but all three triplets seem to take after our Grandpa Yuki. Only time will tell!

Miko: Maya, it’s good to see you getting started on the Wellness skill. It’s such a useful skill!
Maya: Yes, Mama. I thought Wellness would be a great help for mentoring!
Miko: By the way, I’ve noticed that you’re the only one in our household with the “Complain about love life” social. Is that because of your Jealous trait?
Maya: Yes, I think so. And if I could, like, actually have a boyfriend, my Jealous trait would probably let me do more than just envy other couples and complain about my lack of love life.
W: I think we’ll just pass on that, Maya. Thanks!

Takumi: Hey, Ze! Why aren’t you in high school?
Ze: Did you already forget? My young adult birthday is on Sunday, so I’m skipping school today and tomorrow to level up my Charisma.
I’ve already reached Level 5 Charisma. Fantastic, right?
Takumi: I see your Comedy skill is Level 3. You’re thinking of choosing Social Media/Public Relations?
Ze: Correct. I never completed all the childhood aspirations, so I’m probably going to join the easiest career.

Friday

Miko: You’re looking incredibly smug this evening, Tami.
Tami: Well, yeah! I successfully negotiated a bonus this morning and earned a promotion to Level 5 (Food Stall Frequenter) today!
Miko: So far, so good, eh?

Saturday

Ranma: We all head out to the Skye Fitness Gym in San Myshuno in the evening.
On Sunday, Ze becomes a young adult and Kenta will be moving out so we should all be in top form for the celebrations!
Takumi: I wonder if Ze will still be interested in Tami when he ages up.
Tami: Oh Papa, how could you say such a terrible thing! You almost made me fall off the treadmill!

Kenta: I’m not sure why I need to be mentored in Fitness, since I’m moving out soon.
Miko: Oh, please, Kenta! A handsome boy like you should always strive to look his best! You don’t want to turn into a young adult with a beer belly, do you?
Maya: And I guess I’m being mentored by the gym trainer because….
Miko: Yes, that’s right, Maya. Because fitness is a mentor-able skill. You absolutely must max it, like I have!

Kenta: Oh, Maya, that’s so wrong!
Maya: ?
Kenta: Ever since Tami and Ze hooked up, everyone and their dog knows how desperate you’ve been to have a boyfriend.
But seriously? You just did an Enchanting Introduction on the Grim Reaper?!

Maya: What’s wrong with that? Not only are we both young adults (unlike my sis and her under-age boyfriend), but I just asked Grim if he’s single.
Grim: My work-life balance includes nobody else. No living body, that is.
Kenta: Gah, Maya, you just got shot down by the Grim Reaper! If anyone asks, we are not related!

Tami: Um, Theresa and Madeleine, could I have your attention for a minute?
Theresa (brunette): Yeah, what’s up?
Tami: If you two value your worthless lives, you’ll immediately back off and stop chatting up my boyfriend.
Madeleine (blond): Hey, I’m completely harmless! I was just offering to help him with his homework.
Theresa: Yeah, I’m innocent, too! I was only offering to give him a massage for his, uh, sore muscles.
Tami: *glares fiercely

Tami: Not that I don’t appreciate the importance of fitness, but my muscles are so sore!
Ze, Maya, Kenta, and I were mentored tonight to the point of becoming uncomfortably fatigued!  Ugh!

Week 31/Sunday

W: Aha, Kenta! After all your standing around and staring into space, you have finally completed Freelance Botanist!
As a reward, I give you this Insta-Large potion so we can earn the in-game “Sim Feats/My, You’ve Changed!” achievement.
Don’t worry! I’ll give you an Insta-Lean potion right afterward! *giggles

Ze: I finally get my birthday notification a little past noon. After blowing out the candles, I look pretty much the same but gain the Dance Machine trait.

Ze: I’d hoped Tami and I could pick up where we’d left off, but our relationship seems to be stuck at “Promised,” even though we’re already Best Friends, Lovebirds, and Soulmates.
Before I can ask her to be my girlfriend again, I have to “ask to be just friends” then we rebuild our romance bars from scratch.
Six hours after I become a young adult, I’m finally able to propose to Tami. We’re engaged, at last!

Tami: Ahhh, together again at last! We are just meant to be, my adorable Ze. Hearts burst, sparks fly, and angels sing, though we’re only able to “try for baby” once.

Maya: Why’d you drag us all to Pan Europa Discoteca as soon as I got off work tonight, Dad?
Takumi: My darling daughters, we have prepared a little birthday surprise for you both!
Tami: Tonight? Why? Our birthday was on Tuesday, so why the delay?

Maya: Oh my gosh, why did the temperature get so high!?
Tami: Seriously, it’s so hot in here! Oh!!!

W: Ladies, it is our pleasure to introduce the Windenburg Fire Brigade!
In front center is Ze, with Danny Shino-Miller (left) and Ranma Mori (right) in the middle row.
In the back row, Takumi Mori (left), Yuki Karuiki (center), and Kenta Mori (right).

W: Folks, let’s give it up for Windenburg’s finest! The fire might be out, but they’re still smokin’ hot!
Ze (far left): I think it’s a little early for me to be dancing shirtless!
Kenta (far right): After Watchette made me drink those Insta-Large and Insta-Lean potions, I’m back to my usual irresistible self!

W: I know, right? Just when you were thinking that the Mori Legacy couldn’t get any cheesier!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Mori Legacy: So Hot in Here! Oh!!! (new 12/05)
« Reply #381 on: December 05, 2016, 07:55:13 AM »
Are K-Pop videos part of why you use the dance routines so often?  It's like you manage to use the Sims to create boy bands!  It's also very amusing and enjoyable.
I'd seen the rule about the first spouse in is primary, but I'm still not 100% clear on the whole point thing, but clearer than I was.  It'd probably make more sense if/when I start playing Sims 4.  3's just a different world.
Another lovely update.  I enjoyed Tami being possessive of her Ze when the other girls came around.  Funny stuff!
Poor Miko!  I understand the logic, but it's sad that she has to go  :=(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #382 on: December 05, 2016, 01:56:49 PM »
Wooooo! The Dancers return, with Ze in the lead! I just knew he would be wonderful.
The fireman outfits are to die for! What a hoot!
And a Tami-Ze nooboo on the way? What a day! How strange that you had to start their romance over from scratch. I'm glad you figured out a way to make it happen.
Poor Maya, resorting to the Grim Reaper for some romance. I don't blame you one bit for keeping her single, though. With a partner she'd just be constantly tense, wondering what they were doing. I have to be really, really fond of a sim to make that trait tolerable.
Thanks for making my day! I'm going to really enjoy wondering what outfits the dancers will turn up in next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline laurenannie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #383 on: December 06, 2016, 12:00:18 AM »
Ah poor Maya. But Francesca's right. A partner would just make her tense. Jealousy is IMO one of the worst traits. Sad when you're single, tense when when you're partnered. Just can't win with those sims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #384 on: December 06, 2016, 03:38:00 PM »
Ah, the return of the dancers...
Ze... you're looking a teensy bit... how do I say this... twig-like over there...

Also, I take it you didn't dress the triplets? XD
I was like "Uh... that red shirt and those hot-pink pants are... lovely..."
Definitely lovin' the turban though. Totally matches his outfit...
Well, at least Majnun thinks so.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #385 on: December 06, 2016, 08:59:25 PM »
Catching up again!  First of all I loved the way you did the whole injured Ze and the entire hospital bit including the helicopter. Love the romance between Ze and the gorgeous Tami.  I'm a sucker for pink hair anyway.  I love the way you dress your Sims!  You have a real knack and sense of style that I totally lack. Not into the whole K-pop thing but Ze is sweet and his clothes are perfect.  I'd never have my Sims look quite as wonderful but I never use CC.  The firefighters are faboo of course, although I must say I prefer the bow tie look the best.  Your story is so interesting!  Oh, and Ze's quarters are really smart looking and conveniently laid out as well.  I love black and white with the pop of red from the planter.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #386 on: December 06, 2016, 09:12:58 PM »
Yeah, we can be certain that oshizu did not dress those triplets lol sometimes the game comes up with some really random combinations. Oshizu seems to prefer a more laid back but classic look... With the exception of the dancers outfits lol those are just plain rowr!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Mori Legacy: The Bodacious Gen7 Boyz...Holla!
« Reply #387 on: December 07, 2016, 01:29:19 AM »
@PeregrineTook
“The Dancers” first appeared in spring of this year in my Apocalypse Challenge. As a spoof on male dancers, a father sim gathered his male relatives and friends to dress in black leather pants and shirtless with the bowtie collar as surprise on his daughter’s young adult birthday. They appeared a few more times in that challenge as members changed and new female heirs came of age. The Dancers have and had nothing at all to do with Kpop.
   In this legacy, I brought back The Dancers in the same costumes a few times because they’re funny. The Dancers once all dressed just like the notorious pollinator in @FrancescaFiori ‘s immortal dynasty as a homage after his death (I believe he left behind 40+ offspring). The Dancers are simply a recurring form of silliness in my gameplay.
    I feel like I’m leading you farther astray with the primary/secondary spouse thing. It is only a ruling for Pinstar’s Sims 4 legacy challenge and is inherently unrelated to Sims 4 gameplay or any of this forum’s HoF-eligible multi-generational challenges. Playing Sims 4 wouldn’t help you understand the primary/secondary rule better; only playing a Sims 4 legacy challenge would do that.
     And yeah, poor Miko. But I need to trim the household size to five sims!

@FrancescaFiori
     I’m glad that you were amused by The Dancers dressed as firemen. When I ran across the fireman hat+pants w/suspenders cc online the other day, I knew that The Dancers had to wear it. I’m quite relieved that I’m not the only one to find the sight absurdly funny.
    Yeah, I don’t know why, but Ze and Tami could do all the romantic socials but not “ask to be girlfriend/boyfriend” nor “Propose.” I really panicked! I blame their “Promised” status for my woes!
     Gooper in your story was such a lovable character—a clingy, insecure lovebug who Pernille knew exactly how to handle. As for Maya, I just want her to max her career, so she can move out, lol.

@laurenannie
Thanks for stopping by! Wow, when you put it that way, a Jealous sim just can’t win, can they?

@LivvieLove
Alas, poor Ze. They even postponed The Dancers as Firefighters performance so that Ze could boost his Fitness to Level 6, but he still looks pale and scrawny. *sniffle, sniffle
‘Sokay, he has other virtues! *brightens
Hahaha, thanks for assuming that I didn’t dress the triplets. They live elsewhere and I just can’t be bothered to give them makeovers, though I might be tempted when they become teenagers. Of course, Majnun would like the turban!

@Joria
I’m really happy that you enjoyed the story with Ze. After I got him ready to add to my game file, I was sick in bed for 8-10 days, which gave me lots of time to consider how he would join the family.
Dressing up my sims and giving them different looks help me to stay interested in this legacy, which has otherwise become somewhat repetitive in terms of gameplay.
I also prefer The Dancers in the bowtie collar and leather pants, but they say variation is the spice of life, lol.

@Magpie2012
I’m glad the silliness of The Dancers as firefighters made you smile.

6.60 The Mori Legacy: The Bodacious Gen7 Boyz…Holla!

Week 31/Monday

Miko: Ze leaves for his first day of work this morning, then Tami leaves for work an hour after Ze.
Tami won’t give birth until Thursday evening, so Watchette’s letting me stay here for a few more days.
To make myself useful, I’ve been cloning Essence of Focused and Essence of Happiness for Ze all morning.
I’ll leave him with enough of both essences to last him through his final promotion!

Kenta: I’m still here as well. Tami convinced everyone to let me stay until my young adult birthday, which is tomorrow.
I’ve only maxed Charisma, Gardening, Logic, and Piano, so I won’t be such a useful mentor.
But I’m also Level 9 Violin so Uncle Takumi mentors me to Level 10 this afternoon.

Maya: I’m off today so I complete my daily task for work then begin writing Books of Life for my future nephews.
Yes, the seventh generation will most likely be all boys.
I almost start writing a biography in case one’s needed to memorialize the Gen7 heir’s Primary Spouse.
But then, I’ll no doubt be moved out as soon as I complete my Art Critic career, so I’ll leave that for someone else to do.

Ze: My shift ends at 3 pm but I don’t come home until 4 pm, the same time as Tami.
Tami: I’m so proud of Ze, earning his Level 4 promotion on his first day of work.
Ze: Yep, I choose the Public Relations branch, although it sounds utterly boring.
Tami: I also bring home a promotion. I’m now a Level 6 Restaurant Rater (Food Critic).

Tami: Ze and I had planned on just eloping but Mom has guilted me into throwing a wedding party.
She insists she won’t move out to make room for the Gen7 children unless she gets to be the mother of the bride!
By the way, I’ve been unable to hire any party staff since the recent patch. Luckily, the family just pitches in to help out.

Tami: We hold a small wedding ceremony in the backyard, inviting only extended family. My strapless wedding gown really draws attention to my tattoo!

Ze: This is what it must feel like to die and go to heaven! *smiles blissfully
Tami, I’m never letting you go! I no longer care that I’ve lost my memory—you’re all I need!

W: Awww, I place seating for the guests because the recent patch claims that wedding guests would sit during the ceremony but…lies!

Miko: Look at our two beautiful daughters, Takumi! They’re both so gorgeous!
Takumi: I agree! And if it weren’t for her Jealous trait, Maya would have suitors pounding down our front door.

Tami: So, hey, you’re going to be a father! I got the “Eating for Two” notice around 7 pm tonight!
Ze: Seriously? You’re in your first trimester already? Why don’t you have even a teeny-tiny baby bump?
Tami: Because I’m wearing my wedding gown so I’m sucking in my stomach until I can barely breathe, that’s why!

Takumi: After the guests all leave, my beloved Miko and I renew our marital vows. She looks ravishing in her kimono-inspired gown.
Do Tami and Ze really need to have three children?
Ranma: Takumi, you know as well as I do that an unskilled young adult takes forever to complete a career!

Ze: Maxing the Charisma skill was totally the right move, because it gives me the new “Upload a viral video” action.
By successfully uploading a single viral video, I gain a whopping 1.2 million followers!
Pretty incredible, considering that I only need 10,000 followers for my Level 10 promotion.

Tuesday

Ze: Joining the Public Relations branch has changed my Ideal Mood for work from Playful to Focused.
Focused is one of the easiest moods to sustain, so I expect to move up the ranks of Public Relations rather quickly.

W: And do you understand, Takumi, why you are out here fishing by yourself when you’ve already completed Angling Ace and the fam has no need for fish?
Takumi: Yeah, I had nothing to do, so I was running around chatting with and hugging everyone, making them drop their queues.

Don’t worry, dear Takumi. You’ll get plenty busy once the children are born!

Maya: Today, Ze and I earn promotions while Tami gets really close to her next promotion.

When I get home at 9 pm, we celebrate the adult birthdays of Uncle Ranma and Dad as well as the young adult birthday of Kenta.
Wow, I’m surprised at how much Uncle Ranma and Dad suddenly aged, especially Dad!

Takumi: Once we birthday boys cake up, Miko and Kenta move out. We’re now a household of five sims.  And once again, we lose all of our collections.

Wednesday

Ze: I’m super excited that Tami will give birth to our child tomorrow evening.
On the other hand, I’m not too thrilled about this frumpy suit I wear to work. It’s not even cool baggy; it’s just lame baggy!
It’s also a bit annoying that Maya seems to constantly follow me around.
Yesterday evening, Tami was staring daggers cuz Maya kept coming over to sit and chat with me, no matter how often I changed seats to avoid her.

Takumi: Hey, Maya! I’m glad to see that you finally get to wear a career uniform!
Maya: Yeah, it’s not bad but I think Diego Lobo might have gotten a better deal!

Tami: Tonight I bring home my Level 7 promotion to Local Gourmand.
Here I am in my unattractive career outfit (what were they thinking?!) and my third-trimester baby bump.
I went to work today only because I was so close to a promotion.
Tomorrow, I’m going to work from home while completely pampering myself!

Thursday

Tami: Why are you looking so worried, Dad?
Takumi: Well, it’s almost time for you to go into labor. Are you sure my giving you a third consecutive fertility massage is a good idea?
You know very well that our family only has multiple births when we don’t want them…
Tami: But can you believe the nerve of Dulce having triplet boys? I mean, that’s what Ze and I have been hoping for! Anyway, there’s no harm in trying, right?

Tami: Oh honey, I’m so glad you’ve come with me to the hospital. Now that we’re here, I’m so scared!
But why am I here at the Cut ‘n Gut Medical Clinic instead of that snazzy hospital where you stayed?
Ze: I’m not sure why we ended up here, Tami, but never fear! You don’t need to worry about a thing. Just trust the doctor and know that I’m here, right beside you!

Dr. Ichmawin: Hey, you! Yes, I’m talking to you over there, Mr. McPanic! Stop upsetting your wife! Either calm down or go home, you hear?
Congratulations! Your wife gave birth to twin boys!

Ze: Nooo, doctor! Don’t drop that brown thing on top of our son! What are you doing? What is that?!
W: Seriously, what the heck is that?

Tami: This is our firstborn son, Yuta. Isn’t he handsome?
Yuta: Gah, don’t you “Isn’t he handsome?” me!!! I’m traumatized for life!
Don’t pretend you didn’t just see that huge claw about to drop some brown thing right on top of me!

Ze: I’m holding Yuta’s twin brother. We’ve named him Jin. As you can see, he’s much more laid back than the very excitable Yuta.
Tami: Why are you still standing there, Ze? Let’s hurry home and try for one more baby!

Takumi: Wow, look at these gorgeous little boys!
Ranma: Of course, they’re gorgeous, bro! They share our genes, don’t they?
Takumi: Yes, but all naturally-born Mori babies up to now have been rather dark-skinned at birth.
Ranma: I noticed that, too! I guess Yuta and Jin will share their father Ze’s fair skintone.
Takumi: I can’t wait to see what they look like as young lads!

W: But…but…but, we’ve hit the 25-image limit for this post.  Hmmmm. Hmmmm. Okay, then!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: The Bodacious Gen7 Boyz...Holla!
« Reply #388 on: December 07, 2016, 01:30:32 AM »
Saturday

W: And because I’m too excited to share what the bassinet burritos look like as children, we skip right to the day of their birthdays.
Maya: We still have a couple of sim-hours to wait until they age up, so I want to show you my new career outfit.
With my Level 7 promotion yesterday, I finally earned a jacket to match my slacks! Took long enough!

Tami: And another thing…Ze and I are expecting another child on Monday night!
Mama’s been here all day today, mentoring me so I can max Painting. You’re the best, Mama!
I want another boy! I’m really hoping that one of our three boys will look just like Ze!

Tami: And, finally, it's time for the babies to age up!

Yuta (right): Hi, folks! I’m the firstborn son. I have dark hair like Papa. I’m a Rambunctious Scamp who Loves the Outdoors.
Jin (left): I am an Artistic Prodigy who is Neat. I was born with platinum blonde hair, probably because Mama has pink hair.
That’s why Watchette gave me hair that combines the platinum blonde with Mama’s hair color.

W: And a collage to conclude this update! I’m not sure who the boys will age up to resemble, at this point.
But they sure are cute!

W: One more collage for the sake of comparison. I guess the boys do look rather like Ze (their nose and mouth) but whose eyes did they inherit?

Thanks so much for reading!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Mori Legacy: The Bodacious Gen7 Boyz...Holla! (new 12/06)
« Reply #389 on: December 07, 2016, 08:11:50 AM »
Ah, I had missed that there was a running joke going with the dancers.
Another lovely update and the boys are adorable!  I'm partial to Jin at this point.  We'll see if that changes as they grow.
Loved the humor you brought in with the bundle being dangled above Yuta!  What a great way to show personality even at the baby stage!

anything