Author Topic: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]  (Read 132054 times)

Offline JonMom2009

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Mori Legacy: The Bodacious Gen7 Boyz...Holla! (new 12/06)
« Reply #390 on: December 07, 2016, 11:19:56 AM »
Loved the update!! I am playing Diego and his everyday outfit is that wild suit and his work outfit is very drab! Maya's matching work outfit is very cute!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #391 on: December 07, 2016, 11:22:27 AM »
Yay for the dancers returning! The boys look like perfect little K-Pop singers, just like their father xD I think they definitely resemble Ze a lot more than Tami. I'm curious to see how the new baby looks and who it resembles more.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #392 on: December 07, 2016, 12:28:54 PM »
Oh, my word! The boys are such perfect little cherubs! So adorable! I was about to get all grumpy that the previous post ended before showing them aged up, and then you came through with the reveal and a collage! I am a happy reader.

Congrats to Maya on earning her beret. Now, max your career and get out. You're driving everyone crazy. ;)

Can't wait for the new nooboo!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #393 on: December 07, 2016, 10:26:01 PM »
Awww, Jin is positively adorable with his platinum blond hair with pink in it! I adore him!
Not that I don't love Yuta too, but something about Jin is just so adorable!
They definitely both favor Ze.

<3 What a wonderful long update to get to read! I'm always happy to read more about the Moris!

Offline laurenannie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #394 on: December 08, 2016, 03:30:58 PM »
The twins are so cute. I do hope Yuta is able to work through his trauma...

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: "There's Only One Truth!," Sez Conan
« Reply #395 on: December 08, 2016, 09:02:12 PM »
@PeregrineTook
I must confess that I’m also feeling a little partial to Jin, mostly because he got the cool hair. He came home from school angry two days in a row, though, so he’ll definitely need to buy the Carefree reward trait on this teen birthday.
Yuta has a plainer look but he’s a faster skiller. Sims’ looks can change so much when they age up to teens!
I’d never seen that dangling bundle during a delivery before. I wonder if it’s related to that fact that another son was born in a bassinet behind the doctor. But why would the bundle be dangled over the first-born? Mysteries!

@JonMom2009
Oh, I didn’t realize that Diego’s wild black suit was his everyday outfit. What’s his career level? My sim didn’t earn the colorful work outfits until Art Critic levels 7 and 8.

@NexttoNormal
The twins are little cuties so far! Your curiosity about the third son will be satisfied (or, at least, met) in this update.  XD

@FrancescaFiori
Haha, I know I post a lot of superfluous screenshots, but they all seem so essential to me. I’d been playing at Speed 2 and 3 in order to reach the twins’ ageing out of their bassinets, though, so I definitely wanted to post shots of them. I was worried that they wouldn’t be cute because Ze has such particular features, but so far so good!

@LivvieLove
I agree that Jin’s blond hair with pink tips makes him look especially attractive, while Yuta’s brown hair is rather drab. Of course, I’m hoping that all three sons will age up into fabulous teenagers, but who knows…

@laurenannie
I’m afraid that I agree with you about the twins’ cuteness and ending up spamming this update with their screenshots, lol. Yuta thanks you for his concern—he’s been so busy with his aspirations lately that his hospital experience seems like a faraway nightmare!

6.61 The Mori Legacy: “There’s Only One Truth!," Sez Conan

Week 31/Saturday

Tami: I got a little confused about how to take time off in the Critic career and ended up asking to “Work from Home” on Thursday then taking family leave on Friday. Durrrr.
It’s just as well. I have two Work from Home assignments but have only been able to figure them out today.
•   Review 2 Foods or Drinks at a Restaurant
•   Laud 3 Different Dishes 0/3
I tried to “Laud 3 Different Dishes” for several days but only got the “Belittle” (meal) option.
Finally, I realized that I need to click on an 8-serving meal for the “Laud meal” option to appear. Pfffftt.

Jin: Grandpa Takumi is an awesome mentor!
With his encouragement, I reach Level 6 Creativity after just three drawings!
I notice he continues encouraging me while I play with three toys. Is that why I’m L8 Creativity now?

Yuta: I take a Brisk Shower then ask Grandma Miko to help me learn to swim until I reach Level 3 Motor.
Because I love the outdoors, Watchette moves a computer so I can practice typing in the backyard.
I’m feeling Very Energized, but I wonder—does Motor increase faster if I’m Energized or Focused?

Ranma: I must say, Ze, you look so dashing in your fashionable suits and all, but how can you have Level 8 Fitness and still be so scrawny?
Ze: I know, right? I still lack any muscle definition at all—I’m too embarrassed to work out shirtless!

Ranma: Now that you’re Level 9 Fitness, drink up this Protein Shake. It’s supposed to help build muscle.
Let’s see if an energized epic workout puts some muscle and meat on your bones!
Ze: Remember, Uncle Ranma, I want to look a little more buff, not turn into thick-necked Muscle Machine!

Yuta: Thanks to skilling outdoors, I’ve discovered that Energized boosts Motor faster for me than Focused.
To my surprise, I complete Rambunctious Scamp before Jin completes Artistic Prodigy!

Ranma: No way, Ze! You maximized your body potential at the same time that you maxed Fitness!
Let’s see if your build’s changed. Off to the dresser to change your Athletic outfit.

Ze: Well, I’m disappointed that I don’t have your washboard abs, Uncle Ranma.
But I’m glad to earn the Bodybuilder trait without getting any bulkier than this.
W: *tempted to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat to reduce Ze’s muscle mass…

Takumi: After Maya returns from work, we all go out for a late dinner at the Urban Garden restaurant (a gallery download by steph0Sims).
As soon as we arrive, I go to request a table and everyone else rolls a whim to wash their hands in a sink.
W: In response, I of course do what any sensible watcher would do. I immediately locate the two sinks for customer use and delete them. Nya, nya, nya!

Takumi: Now that we’re here, Tami, you can do two reviews for your “Work from Home” assignment.
Tami: Doing a restaurant review is a little tricky! I initially make the mistake of ordering for everyone.
For a review, though, I have to click “Review” first and order just for myself. Live and learn!
Ranma: Aren’t you going to spout something esoteric and insightful about what you savored?
Tami: Nah, nobody does that better than Morris Spiffendale! I just want to max this career then focus on family!

Week 32/Sunday

Jin: Yuta and I are both doing Whiz Kid now then we’ll do different third aspirations. We’re leaving Social Butterfly for last.
Tami: How great, Jin, that you and Yuta have it all planned out! Sorry about dropping my queue!
Jin: Seriously, Mama! You haven’t even read to me for an hour yet, but Papa and Yuta are already done!

Monday

W: Wow, you come home with a promotion then immediately go into labor, Tami. Looks like Ze got a promotion today, too!
Ze: Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! she’s going to have another baby! Why are we here at this grungy-looking Mustard Clinic? And that doctor looks so dodgy!
Tami: I know, right? Why do I have to have my baby delivered by a doctor wearing a pseudo-Japanese coif with inauthentic hair ornaments?
I mean, her hair is like some racist stereotype of a geisha or something! EA, get it right or go home! It’s offensive!
Ze: Tami, take deep breaths! You need to go check in at the front desk!

Tami: Standing in front of the delivery room, I suddenly feel so afraid! I hope we have a healthy baby!
Ze: Never fear, my dear! I’m right behind you, sending you positive energy and healing vibes!
W: Yeah, right, Ze! Only because I cancelled your whims to play video games on a computer, run on a treadmill, and buy a canned drink from the cafeteria…

Dr. Nayelli Call: Wow, it’s much easier to squirt the fluid into those little holes when I practice with the surgical simulator!
And why is it so hard to grab the baby with the tongs!?
Ze: I knew it! Not only does she have a fake Japanese hairdo, but she’s a surgical poseur as well!
Dr. Call: Hey, cool your jets over there! I mail-ordered this wig from an online cosplay shop, okay?
Now, do you mind? I’d like to get on with this delivery!
Tami: Can both of you shut up so I can have my baby and go home? Sheesh!

Tami: Wow, I hadn’t imagined that you’d be so happy to have a third child, Ze!
Ze: When I woke up in the hospital a few weeks ago, I’d never imagined that I would eventually build such a wonderful life with you.
Also, Watchette’s retested the Detective career and has decided to try it again, so I’ve named our third son Conan.
Not after Conan the Barbarian, but after Detective Conan from the 1990’s anime called “Case Closed.”
Tami: You mean the high-schooler Shinichi Kudo, who’s a genius detective?

Ze: That’s right. He gets poisoned, which physically changes him into a grade-school student with his 17-year-old mind intact. So he hides his identity and takes the name of Conan, after Conan Doyle.
And did you see the “Dope” music video by BTS where V dresses like Detective Conan? What a brilliant touch!
Tami: Ze, you’re such a nerd!
Ze: Hey, I’m just a virtual sim! Blame our watcher, okay?

Tami: By the way, I like your new suit for work.
Ze: Eh! It’s not Tiger of Sweden but it’s better than the other baggy suit with sneakers!

Tami: Oh, Conan, you are going to grow up to be smart, gorgeous, and debonair. I just know it.
Conan: Pffft, I bet you say that to all your sons!

Wednesday

Tami: Around 9 pm, Conan ages up to a child. Unlike Ze or I, Conan has black hair.
Conan: I’m a Vegetarian and a Rambunctious Scamp!

Takumi: What’s the meaning of Conan’s second everyday outfit? He looks awfully nerdy.
Tami: I think that might be our watcher’s attempt to recreate Conan Edogawa.

Ranma: That’s the high-school student Shin’ichi Kudo on the right.
Ze: Exactly! The primary-schooler on the left is Conan Edogawa, the name Shin’ichi assumes after being poisoned.
W: I really wanted a Detective Conan lookalike child, but failed miserably without the right hair and clothing. *sobs

Tami: Finally, here are two collages so you can compare the boys with each other and with their parents.
Ze: Oh, I see that all the boys now have longer eyelashes, like me!

Takumi: Personally, I think Conan looks the most like his father but with his mother’s lips.

Remarks

Yuta, Jin, and Conan represent the seventh generation of this Mori Legacy, and this challenge ends with the birth of the tenth-generation heir.
Besides producing and cultivating heirs, the remaining legacy requirements consist almost entirely of maxing careers. Maya, Tami, and Ze have been progressing quickly through their careers because they work five days a week with easily sustainable Ideal Work Moods (Inspired and Focused).

If including the Detective, Doctor, and both Politics careers, the last three generations (7, 8, and 9) will need to complete a total of eight careers.
Quite honestly, requiring the completion of 29 careers over nine generations seems excessive to me.
We’ll see what we can do. Basically, the rest of this legacy challenge will be mainly a career slog, lol.

Here’s the current status of the Mori household:
•   Ranma Mori (12 days to Elder): Culinary/Chef Level 10; quit. Drank a Potion of Youth.
•   Takumi Mori (12 days to Elder): Social Media/Internet Celebrity L10; quit. Drank a Potion of Youth.

•   Maya Mori (5 days to Adult): Critic/Art Critic Level 9 (Syndicated Superstar).
•   Ze Kim (10 days to Adult): Social Media/Public Relations Level 8 (Director of Communications). Will drink a Potion of Youth.
•   Tami Mori (13 days to Adult): Critic/Food Critic Level 9 (Kitchen’s Worst Nightmare). Will drink a Potion of Youth.

•   Yuta Mori (9 days to Teen): Maxed Rambunctious Scamp, Whiz Kid, and Artistic Prodigy; (Astronaut/Interstellar Smuggler)
•   Jin Mori (9 days to Teen): Maxed Artistic Prodigy and Whiz Kid; (Secret Agent/Double Diamond Agent)
•   Conan Mori (13 days to Teen): (Detective)

Finally, the chapter title—There’s only one truth!—is something that Shin’ichi and Conan often say when they are very close to solving a case.

Thanks for dropping by and reading!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Mori Legacy: "There's Only One Truth!," Sez Conan (new 12/08)
« Reply #396 on: December 08, 2016, 09:37:30 PM »
I love Conan's second look!!  He should be nerdy Conan all the time!  He kind of reminds me of Taeil from Block B (they're my favorite K-Pop group).
I think Ze would look awkward if he became too bluky and muscular.  A slim, sleek look just seems to fit him. 
Poor Jin and his slow skilling!  I'm still voting for him...unless Conan starts going with the nerd look all the time...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #397 on: December 08, 2016, 10:22:59 PM »
@PeregrineTook

I'm glad you like Conan's nerdy look. I prefer it, too, but thought it might be too weird for other simmers. ;-)
Yes, I hated having to make Ze use the weightlifting machine, but he gains the Long-Lived trait from maxing the Bodybuilder aspiration which adds 7-10 days to his lifespan.
I still might cheat his muscle mass down--he fits his clothes differently now and I'm not digging it.

Jin is doing fine with his skilling, actually. It's just that Yuta has been really fast.
And by the way, I've gone back into CAS and made the nerdy versions of Conan's outfits the only option. Hehe.

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #398 on: December 09, 2016, 12:16:42 AM »
All three boys are precious, still all look like little K-Pop stars xD Conan is such a cute little nerd, but I think Yuta is my favorite so far. His introduction to the world was priceless.

And personally I like slightly-buff Ze. I can understand how clothes not fitting right would be an issue though, I'm having that issue with some of my rival dynasty sims thanks to the whole Munch family having awkward body shapes.

Offline laurenannie

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Mori Legacy: &quot;There's Only One Truth!,&quot; Sez Conan (new 12/08)
« Reply #399 on: December 09, 2016, 12:17:09 AM »
Hmmm at this point I'm quite partial to Yuta. We'll see if that changes. I just need to thank you for talking about how your family does it's skilling with the best moods and how Tami was able to complete her tasks. I learn so much from you!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #400 on: December 09, 2016, 03:31:52 AM »
Iam in love with Jin.  So adorable and gotta love the hair.  Your Sims are really moving right along with their careers.  I don't envy you the career slog ahead of you.  Just seems a bit much to me.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #401 on: December 09, 2016, 02:30:48 PM »
Morris tips his hat to Tami, and thanks her for the compliment. He is currently lounging by the fire in his new smoking jacket, sipping a McDillian’s Single Nect poured by his butler. The new pack is his dream come true. He's willing to send Tami pointers on destroying local chefs anytime. ;)

Anyway, back on topic. I love the picture of Ze's happy heel-click as he nerds out on anime-Kpop crossovers. Adorable!

Speaking of adorable, the boys are just insanely cute. I was all ready to make Conan my new favorite due to his interesting backstory and dreamy eyes, but the picture of the three of them side-by-side has me all mixed up again. I'll just have to wait until they're teens. How will you ever find a spouse, primary or secondary, worthy of any of them?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Spooks and Weenies
« Reply #402 on: December 10, 2016, 06:04:50 AM »
@NexttoNormal and @laurenannie
I’m very happy to hear that Yuta has his own fans! He is really quite adorable and the farthest along in terms of skilling.
I’m surprised to hear of the Munch’s “awkward body shapes”; I realize Mila is quite rotund, but Wolfgang and Lucas seem pretty average to me.

@Joria
Ah yes, Jin is also such a heartthrob. Personally, I can’t decide which one I like best, so I’m just waiting until they all age up to teens to see what they look like then, hehe.
Gah, the career slog. I’m just going to do what I can and if I can’t finish them all, then I don’t finish them all.

@FranceescaFiori
I have decided to wait a while before buying the Glamour Vintage Stuff Pack, mostly because I worry about my game becoming even more glitchy than it already is. I’m excited to know that Morris is loving it, however, and look forward to experiencing all that Glamour Vintage has to offer through Morris!

The twins age up to teens in 5 sim-days. I’m surprised how fast it’s coming up then remember that I’ve recently befriended Speedx2 gameplay. I’m so impatient to see who the three boys resemble as teenagers.

6.62  The Mori Legacy: Spooks and Weenies

Week 32/Thursday

Conan: Today is my first day of school! I want to leave home with both Yuta and Jin, but Jin leaves for school without us.

Jin: Thanks for becoming my BFF, Great-Uncle Ranma!

Yuta: Social Butterfly feels like the hardest, or the most time-consuming, aspiration to complete.
I’m trying to kill two birds with one stone: can I befriend two adults by asking them to mentor me?
Dad invites Great-Grandpa Yuki over so I ask him to mentor me in Logic.

Conan: Before our generation, kids used to level up the Motor skill on computers in the Focused room.
But here’s the new super-duper Motor skilling setup: I’m at the back of the house, playing Keyboard Commander and listening to music.
Around me, you see an Environment +10 painting, a Fun +2 wall speaker, and  an Energized +7 MVP trophy..
Instead of a Brisk Shower, I take a Muscle Relaxing Soak with Cinnamon incense this afternoon for an 8-hour Very Energized mood.

Yuta: After I befriend Great-Grandpa Yuki, Uncle Ranma invites his sister over so I can ask her to mentor me in violin.
Thanks for becoming my second adult friend, Auntie Dulce!

Friday

Maya: Mama, when I ask you for an Aromatherapy massage, you follow me to the massage table then leave me lying there in my towel. Not once but twice!
Miko: Look, Maya, you don’t need to take it so personally!
Maya: But Mama, why won’t you give me a pre-work Aromatherapy massage? When you lived here, you always gave me my pre-work Ylang Ylang aromatherapy massages!
Miko: Check me out in your relationship panel, dear. When I lived here, I didn’t work as a Tech Guru. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to be late for work!

Ranma: Hey, do you remember the triplets that Dulce and Danny had after Dulce moved out from here?
Well, after our kids all left for school and work, I ran into each of the boys separately today.
Sorry for recycling a previous photo, but I thought you might enjoy comparing the triplets as kids and as teens.
They’ve all three aged up into handsome teenagers.
W: Yep, the triplets will definitely need a trip to the closet at a later date!

Jin: Now that we’re back from school and done with homework, we can work on Social Butterfly again.
Lucky for us, we’re able to add these two to our club cuz we only need two more child-age friends each!
Yuta: Yeah, it’s perfect! We can each befriend one of them.

Tami: Ze and I both return from work at 4 pm. Ze gets his Level 9 promotion to VP of Public Relations!
Ze: But that’s not all! Today, Tami brings home her final promotion and maxes the Critic/Food Critic career! Way to go, sweetheart!

Tami: I’m going to quit right away so I have more time to spend with our boys.
Can you believe that I haven’t mentored any of them nor helped with homework, not even once?

Jin: And now, it’s time to switch kids to make our third and final child-age friend!
Yuta: Hey, you there! Now is not the time to do your homework, dude!

Conan: I hope your child-age friends don’t age up before I do Social Butterfly!
Takumi: Don’t worry, Conan. Once Maya moves out, we’ll try the adopt-then-cancel ploy for you.

Conan: Today I become a B grade student so I can do extra credit homework for the first time.
I can’t wait until I can Breeze Through homework like my brothers!
Even with Grandpa Takumi helping me, completing both my homework and extra credit takes me 2.5 hours! Ain’t nobody got time for dat!

Ze: I’m already in Tier III of the Bestselling Author aspiration. Every generation should have someone who can write Books of Life, right?
Maya: Speaking of Books of Life, I’ll be maxing my career either Saturday (tomorrow) or Monday.
I’m going to record Conan’s epic saga in a Book of Life right now, so I won’t forget to do it before moving out.
Ze (mutters): And, of course, of all the seats in the house, Maya, you just have to sit in the one next to me…
W: Patience, Ze, patience. She’ll be moving out very soon. Oh, happy day!

Saturday

Tami: Although my darling Ze is the one who suffers from amnesia, I can’t help wonder sometimes about my Dad’s memory as well.
Three or four times a day, Dad rolls a whim to play the gaming console in the downstairs room I share with Ze.
Each time, Dad walks all the way down to our room, realizes that our bedroom door is locked for everyone except Ze and I, then he walks back upstairs.
Unbelievably, Dad does this three or four times every single day.  Obsessively forgetful much?

Conan: I wonder if Grandpa Takuma is getting senile. I want him to read to me for two hours in the Focused Room.
But he wastes over an hour walking all over the house before Watchette can finally corral him back to the Focused Room.
Everyone knows that reading is best done while Focused, not Inspired or Confident. Sheesh!

Maya: I need a pre-work aromatherapy massage but everyone in the household’s too busy, so I hire a massage therapist.
She takes such a long time walking over that Watchette moves the massage table and incense burner to the front yard.
Now I have a great chance of maxing my career today! Cross your fingers for me!

Tami: I learn that another point in the Popularity category can be gained by a single sim earning a gold medal for every party type.
As the resident party animal, I’ve already gold-medaled every party except the Spooky Party and Weenie Roast.
So, first up is a Spooky Party.
I ask Uncle Takumi and dearest Ze to start carving pumpkins before I phone in the party!
Is it just me, or does Ze look oddly sexy as a zombie high-school boy?

Maya: I come home at 5 pm with my final promotion to Grand Steward of the Arts.
Watchette takes my photo right away, which is a good thing because I’m strangely changed into an astronaut!

Jin: Yuta and I are bummed that we show up at the party in our everyday outfits, but we discover the “Change party costume” action!
I’m a Pirate of the High Seas, Conan is Ser Pumpkin, and Yuta is a skeleton. That's Great-Uncle Ranma dressed as Boba Fett. Good times!
Ze: Wow, we earn a gold medal really easily for the Spooky Party!

Tami: Next up is a Weenie Roast. I’m not a big fan of this party type because of the high risk of fires.
Yuta: I’m the first to discover the fire on the log behind Great-Grandpa Yuki.
Tami: Ze as well as half of our party guests run off to safety.
Takumi: But Tami and I extinguish the fire together, using the freeze ray function on our SimRays.
Tami: Thankfully, the fire breaks out and is put out very soon after the weenie roast starts.
Ranma: I’m surprised a fire started even though you placed the seats away from the campfire, Tami!

Ze: Who’s that idiot in the green sweater who keeps throwing logs on the campfire?
Ranma: Uh, Ze, that would be my daughter Audrina. I take it you two have never met?

Tami: Dad and I are trying to figure out why it’s taking so long to complete the party goals.
We realize that Maya, one of three hosts, never came back after the fire. She needs to be socializing with the guests.
Ze: We shouldn’t have made her one of the hosts. She’s been totally useless!

Tami: Among the many party goals, the last one we complete is “Roast 3 hot dogs.” Ugh.
Ze: I can’t believe we even complete “Hang out at the campfire for 3 hours” before that!
Takumi: Nevertheless, congrats on earning a gold medal for every party type, Tami!
Ranma: Yes, congrats, Tami! I’m glad that you’re the one who became the Gen6 heir!
Maya: Hey, people, what is this? Maya bashing?
Takumi: Huh, you’re still here? Aren't you moving out tonight?

Takumi: There go Mom and Dad on their way home after the weenie roast.
Papa Yuki looks really handsome in his Han Solo costume from the Spooky Party. His posture’s still really straight.
Tami: I wonder when Grandma Banana became an elder? I’ve never seen her slouch like that before!
Ranma: Sadly, Tami, I think your Grandma Banana and Grandpa Yuki don’t have much time left…

Ze: All I need are three bestsellers and $20,000 in publishing income to complete Bestselling Author!
Since Maya’s moved out, however, I check Adoptions before resuming writing.
The Adoptions menu shows 3 female infants and 3 female children out of a total 10 adoptees.
When I check Household Management, however, none of these adoptees show up in not-in-the-world single-parent households.
The last time I tried this, it didn’t work either. I think City Living broke this adopt-then-cancel ploy.

I was hoping that we could search among the not-in-the-world townies for the Gen7 spouse.
In the worst-case scenario, however, we can always download a female #LegacyLoves sim from the Gallery.

Remarks

Although this update seemed pretty boring, three really significant things happened.
Not only did Tami and Maya max their careers but Maya also moved out.

As for the boys, Yuta and Jin finished all four aspirations and have started working on adult skills.
Conan, who is four days younger, has started his second aspiration after completing Rambunctious Scamp.

Takumi and Ranma devote all their time to mentoring the boys.
Whenever the boys are at school, they help mentor Tami or Ze so that they can someday assume the current role of Takumi and Ranma as household mentors.

Since Yuta and Jin aren't young adults for 18 more days and Ze will max his career within 4-5 days, I’m very tempted to move in another young adult for the sole purpose of maxing a career.
It could be a non-romantic secondary spouse for Tami.
What about Tami’s doctor? That lady who delivers babies wearing a cosplay Japanese wig. Finishing one of the two remaining active careers would make life easier, and I bet that doctor is already level 8, at least. Food for thought, anyway.

Thank you for reading!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Mori Legacy: Spooks and Weenies (new 12/10)
« Reply #403 on: December 10, 2016, 09:58:14 AM »
Never boring my dearest oshizu! Your Mori household are one of the more interesting ones out there :-)

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Mori Legacy: Spooks and Weenies (new 12/10)
« Reply #404 on: December 10, 2016, 10:53:54 AM »
Another lovely update.  So many things popped to mind to say about it, but I've tried to scale it back so that only the best (and most complete) thoguhts make it into this post  :=)
I had recognized Banana (by the hair) before you'd identified she was there and noticed the posture and thought she was just in some sort of hunchback costume.  Can't believe she's getting elderly and might leave us before too long!
With his nerd look intact, I'm on board with team Conan!
I'm loving some of the costumes that show up at your parties, BTW.  Boba Fett?  Awesome!  And I actually really like that witch costume as well.
I learn so much more about Sims 4 every tie I read one of your updates!
Poor Maya.  Just in general, poor Maya.

anything