Author Topic: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]  (Read 131993 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: The Mori Legacy: Spooks and Weenies (new 12/10)
« Reply #405 on: December 10, 2016, 07:48:14 PM »
Is that doctor a not in the world Sim?  Maybe you could check and find out her level.  I think it could be a good idea to move her in to finish up one more career.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline laurenannie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #406 on: December 11, 2016, 01:54:50 AM »
Oh the Moris are always crazy entertaining and never boring. Bye Maya and take your jealous trait and Ze obsession with you. I've unfortunately never been able to get the adopt then cancel trick to work. I didn't hear about it until after city living though so if that update changed it that would be why. I don't worry so much about spouses in my dynasty but having enough children for social butterfly. Thus why pollinating must be done...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #407 on: December 11, 2016, 02:26:57 AM »
Wow! Nice skilling set-up. *takes notes* Your kids are just flying through the aspirations!

It's shocking to see Yuki and Danny with grey hair, and Banana with the stooped walk. I'm glad you tend to move them out before they hit elder stage. I like to remember them as their young, hip, banana-patterned-shorts-wearing selves.

As much I as I loved the Dulce-Danny pairing, I'm no longer sad she wasn't the heir. The triplets are pretty cute, but they can't hold a candle to your current crop of boys. I think Humberto is my favorite, but he's got a bit of a five-head going on, doesn't he? (I am duly ashamed of my shallowness.) Ze, in his zombie schoolboy outfit on the other hand . . . yum!

I hate weenie roasts because of the "roast 3 hot dogs" goal. I swear at least half the time they get almost all the way done and then drop the action and go off to do something else. Grrr! The fires don't help, either. I'm careful to pull my log seating back, too, but you just never know!

I say go for it with the non-romantic secondary spouse idea! As a bonus, you could change the offensive hair! I'm glad you brought that up, by the way. I hadn't had much occasion to use that hair yet, but now I definitely won't. It's so odd that they made such a big deal about celebrating the cultures of the city, only to make an offensively inaccurate hairstyle. Weird!

Counting the days until teen birthdays!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Mori Legacy: Doctor in Da House
« Reply #408 on: December 11, 2016, 06:41:29 AM »
@Magpie2012
Awww, thanks, Magpie! Get your home in order before your year-end break, so you can share the further adventures of your legacy with us.  We are waiting!  (^_^)/

@PeregrineTook
Banana and Yuki are the great-grandparents of the Gen7 boys, so the two of them have lived long lives. They each consumed a Potion of Youth to redo their young adult stage (20 sim days) and also have the Bodybuilder aspiration’s Long-Lived trait.
I remember that you are a Star Wars buff; TS4 has a whole line of Star Wars costumes.
Regarding Taleil, I watched several Block B videos but could only catch glimpses of him—Zico and B-Bomb seem to hog the spotlight, lol. Could you PM to recommend a music video or two besides Very Good, Toy, and Her?

@Joria
Thanks for your feedback on the doctor strategy. The Gen4 heir’s primary spouse was a Level 9 doctor and she would have needed to correctly diagnose and treat 5 patients for her Level 10 promotion but the household was full, so I couldn’t be bothered. This time around, Tami is acquainted with two doctors from her two hospital deliveries.
You’ll see how it plays out in this chapter.  ;-)

@laurenannie
I appreciate your kind words about the Mori’s. Some days I feel like I’m just killing time between birthdays, lol. But then, I’ll catch my sims making a certain facial expression or pose and I find it so endearing, while wondering if I’m just excessively besotted with my sims, haha.

@FrancescaFiori
I move family members out partly so they can enjoy some time just doing their own thing, instead of constantly mentoring the younger generations (like Takumi and Ranma are doing).
Lol, I had to google the word “five-head.” The jury’s still out on whether Dulce/Danny’s teens are less attractive than Tami/Ze’s boys.
I only did the Weenie Roast this time (with Spooky Party) for the extra Popularity point. Actually, I really enjoyed the Spooky Party—costumes without the pain of the “compliment costume” goal.
About that hair, I haven’t seen it in CAS yet and it might be fine with the right gown (like the one Yuki wears). But it seemed ridiculous for a doctor to be wearing the hairstyle of a geisha from the Tokugawa era (1603-1868 C.E.) to deliver a baby.

6.63  The Mori Legacy: Doctor in Da House

Week 33/Sunday

Tami: It’s Sunday morning and our boys are all hard at work!

Yuta: I’ve maxed Logic and aim to reach Level 10 Charisma next, but I’m only Level 3 now.

Jin: I want to take advantage of being mentored today, so I switch from skilling Charisma to Logic.
I’m now Level 6 in both Charisma and Logic.

Conan: I’ve reached Level 9 Mental for the Whiz Kid aspiration, though I’m only a B student.
Once I’ve maxed Mental, I’m switching to Social Butterfly. I should befriend three children before they age up to teens.
Ranma: You know, Conan, my wife recently had twin girls but they’re still infants.

Ze: As for Tami and I, we’re devoting today to the Soulmate aspiration. What a hardship, eh?
Truthfully, though, we’d both like to buy several more reward traits.
Tami: And if we earn gold medals for all seven dates required by Soulmate, we’ll earn the ninth point in our legacy’s Popularity category.

Ze: A passionate kiss, Tami, so you’ll never forget that we’re destined to be together.
Tami: Gosh, Ze. You seem to have completely recovered your health and strength!
Ze: All that messing around as teens and leveling my Fitness helped a lot!

Conan: Instead of Social Butterfly, I’ve moved on to Artistic Prodigy with Great-Uncle Ranma’s encouragement.
There aren’t enough people walking around this neighborhood in the evening to start Social Butterfly.
But If Mama and Papa finish their dates soon, maybe they’ll take us out and I can start meeting new sims.

Ze: Well, that’s our seventh gold-medal date!
Tami: Yep, we’re both done with Soulmate, except for the 50 romantic interactions.
Ze: By the way, including our dates today, how many social events has this legacy hosted so far?
Tami: Let’s see…78 gold-medal dates, 2 silver-medal dates, 53 gold-medal parties, and two-silver medal parties.
Ze: So, how many more social events would we need to earn the 10th point in the Popularity category?
Tami: The legacy household would need to host 67 more gold-medal social events.
Ze: Whoa, 67!?!? *kisses the 10th Popularity point good-bye…

Ze: By the time we finish our dates, it’s 10 pm but we all head out to South Square Coffee anyway.
We hope Conan can meet five sims there for his Social Butterfly aspiration.
Takumi: For some reason, there’s no barista at the counter to take our orders. What’s going on here?

Conan: I’ve been introducing myself to new sims, including the barista of this café.
I wonder if it’s okay for him to stand around in the hallway like this instead of serving his customers…

Tami: As for me, I’ve invited a certain doctor to meet me at the café.
Not Dr. Nayelli Call from Mustard Clinic, that doctor with the pseudo-Japanese wig who delivered Conan.
No, I’m talking about Dr. Salma Ichmawin, the doctor at Cut n’ Gut Clinic who delivered Yuta and Jin.

W: You, Masato Watanabe, have to be the worst barista ever!
Use the men’s room while the café is empty, not after it’s filled with customers, you dolt!

Tami: I only learn that Salma is a Bro, so I summon Dad to see if he can learn her other traits.
Takumi: I only learn that she’s Self-Assured, but take a good look at her work schedule, Tami.
She works 9 am to 7 pm shifts on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Tami: Oooh, you mean that her level as a doctor might be…?
Takumi: There’s only one way to find out, dearest daughter…

Ranma: We’re finally able to order food and drinks after waiting around for 90 sim-minutes.
That Masato seems to have been hiding in the back during the end of his shift.
Ze: Why does he even bother standing around the counter now that his replacement’s arrived?
I think we need to report South Square Coffee to that eminent food critic, Morris Spiffendale! Such poor quality of service is really intolerable!

Ranma: Uh, why not simply tell your wife, Ze?
Ze: Because Tami quit her job as food critic already, hehe.

W: The three little boys are so adorable. It’s all I can do to resist spamming the entire chapter with screenshots of Yuta, Jin, and Conan making cute faces.

Monday

Takumi: Meet the new addition to our household and Tami’s second secondary spouse, Dr. Salma Ichmawin.
She’s a Bro, Self-Assured, and Unflirty with the Leader of the Pack aspiration.
Moreover, she was a not-in-the-world adult townie who ages up to an Elder in 16 days.

Tami: The most important thing you need to know about her, however, is that she’s a Level 10 Doctor.
Salma: Don’t you think you’re cheesing the legacy rules a bit?
Tami: Nope. The rules say that a moved-in spouse does not need to quit their job.
Anyway, there’s that tried and true saying: Desperate times call for desperate measures…

W: And, Miko, did you have to come out at the exact same time as Salma?
I don’t appreciate you photobombing one of the few shots of Salma, no matter how cute you are with your baby bump.

Conan: I’m speeding in the evening to achieve the “Make friends with 3 other children” goal.
Suddenly, I notice Grandpa Takumi run out of the house and get unwillingly beamed up to a spaceship.
Ze: Luckily, we just added the doctor to our household or your grandpa might have come back, uh, ahem, different. *coughs

Conan: I need two adult friends to complete Social Butterfly so I try to combine that goal with mentoring, just like Yuta and Jin did.
When Grandma Miko arrives, I notice that she has a big tummy now.
Great-Uncle Ranma says Grandpa Takumi “got lucky” after the Weenie Roast, whatever that means.

Tuesday

W: There you are! I finally catch all three of you adorable fellas leaving for school at the same time!
Yuta: Don’t forget to help Mama and Papa to throw us a big party on our birthday!
Jin: Yeah! Yuta and I become teenagers in just three days on Friday!

Tami: My beloved Ze maxes the Social Media/Public Relations career today.
Now, the Mori legacy will only need to complete seven careers over three generations.
W: Ze, you are one gorgeous sim, if I do say so myself. *squees silently
*whispers: And yes, I’m guilty of using the cas.fulleditmode cheat to slim Ze down again

Ze: By the way, what are we going to do with the doctor?
Tami: Let’s just move her out after she gets home from work tonight. Death by pufferfish is too much trouble.
Ze: Then, what next?
Tami: What else? We’ll try going full speed ahead to the twins’ teen birthday…

Wednesday

Takumi: Who’s that lady upstairs next to the Seduction Suite?
Ranma: Oh, the massage therapist who Maya hired on Saturday is still here and I can’t ask her to leave.
Takumi: What? Why’s she fixating on the massage tables in the roof’s inaccessible area? Gimme a break!

Ranma: Speaking of leaving, the doctor moved out last night, huh?
Takumi: Yeah, she didn’t bring any career rewards, either. We just moved her in briefly to tick off the Doctor career.
Ranma: Oh yeah, not having to do the Doctor career is such a tremendous time-saver!

Friday

Tami: We rally the troops to stay up until 4:30 am and receive the birthday notices for Yuta and Jin.
I decide to throw an Incognito Party, which turns out to be a huge mistake!
Except for Ze who’s a pizza delivery guy, all the guys in our house turn into hot dogs!

W: After giving the birthday boys their make-overs, I return from CAS to the party to find…
Yuta: Mom is dressed as a maid, and I’m dressed as a pizza delivery guy like Dad.
Jin: I’ve become a charred hot dog. I thought this was my costume but later need to shower to get rid of the singeing.
W: I have no idea how Jin got burned but I’m very grateful that he survived.

Yuta (left): I not only Love the Outdoors, but am also a Perfectionist with the Bestselling Author aspiration.
Jin (right): In addition to being Neat, I’m a Music Lover with the Soulmate aspiration.

W: Yuta and Jin remain identical twins, with Ze's full lips.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Mori Legacy: Doctor in Da House (new 12/11)
« Reply #409 on: December 11, 2016, 09:52:15 AM »
Such handsome young gentlemen!
I'll admit, I thought the charred hot dog was just the costume and thought it was really clever.
I see the mysterious secondary spouse rule appears again.  So, if I'm understanding correctly, any spouse can add points, but only the primary spouse can add points for traits.  Is that right?

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #410 on: December 11, 2016, 11:10:05 AM »

I had a singed twin on their birthday too.  She was the second one to cake up.  I wonder if it was a delayed reaction.  I think I am favoring Yuta at the moment for heir but Conan is a close second.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #411 on: December 11, 2016, 11:35:03 AM »
I'm totally Team Conan now. Nothing against the twins, he's just so... Delightful. And the twins are a bit tooo pretty lol
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #412 on: December 11, 2016, 11:52:57 AM »
Oh, they're gorgeous! And both with great traits! I still can't pick. Bless you, Ze, for bringing those lips into the family.
Nice work on the doctor! Not cheesing the rules at all. That's just solid strategy!
Yay for another Miko and Takumi baby!
Morris will definitely be investigating that coffee shop. You're going down, South Shore!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #413 on: December 11, 2016, 03:20:17 PM »
Way to go with the revolving door Doc!  You are too clever by far.  I still favor Jin but have to admit Conan is a very close maybe.  He is just too adorable.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Mori Legacy: Nerdy Conan Grows Up & The Gen7 Heir Vote
« Reply #414 on: December 12, 2016, 09:23:27 AM »
@PeregrineTook
Haha, I also initially thought the charred hot dog was the actual costume. And yes, that’s exactly how the spouses work: all primary/secondary/cadet spouses can contribute points to the legacy score, but only the primary spouse’s unique traits contribute to the Love category.

@Caterina
Oh, you had a singed twin, too? I don’t know how it happened as he was already charred when I came out of CAS. Did your twin burn right in front of you? Or did she just age up into a singed sim? So bizarre!

@Magpie2012
Conan’s pretty special. He makes the best facial expressions! The twins ended up resembling their mother Tami a lot but with Ze’s lips.

@FrancescaFiori
We were so lucky that Tami ended up going to the hospital twice and that the first doctor was already Level 10. I must confess, I briefly considered having Ranma or Takumi join the Detective career so they could meet the Chief of Police and invite them into the household for another easily maxed career. But Conan has his heart set on playing detective!

@Joria
Since my immortal dynasty, I’ve relied heavily on Carl’s Career guides for identifying the career levels of non-household sims. Once you know their career, their work hours appear in the relationship panel. In Salma’s case, only the Level 10 Doctor had the same workdays as Salma. This doesn’t work, of course, with the Detective career because all levels work the same days/hours.
Conan seems to be rising in popularity lately.  ;-)

6.64  The Mori Legacy: Nerdy Conan Grows Up & The Gen7 Heir Vote

Week 33/Friday

Yuta: That was such a pathetic birthday party, Jin! What was Mom thinking?
Jin: I know, right? The Spooky Party has way better costumes and we can even choose to “Change party costume.”

Yuta: Anyway, we both have today off from high school and then it’s the weekend. Woooo!

Conan: My teen birthday is in four days, next Tuesday. So I’m phoning in to take a vacation day from school.
In fact, I’ve decided not to go back to grade school, ever!

Ranma: Ze has done really fantastic, considering he didn’t complete any childhood aspirations.
With Takumi mentoring, Ze completed the Bestselling Author aspiration.
And now, with my mentoring, he’s completed Painter Extraordinaire as well.

Jin: Dang, I end up with the Soulmate aspiration!
Once I get a girlfriend and go on two dates, I can’t make any progress with Soulmate until I’m a young adult.

Yuta: Since I’ll eventually join the Astronaut career, I want to get started on Fitness.
Takumi: Yes, that’s a good idea for later. But first, you need to finish Bestselling Author. I’ll mentor you.
Yuta: Thanks, Grandpa. Um, could you at least try not to look so bored?

Jin: Because Uncle Ranma’s wife recently became an elder, Uncle Ranma turns over his “Love Club” to me.
I set the admission rule to “Age/Teen,” and find three female teenage sims who aren’t my relatives:
Mariko Murakami, Kyra Trivedi, and Imane Al Fassi. Kyra and Imane arrive first.
I learn that Kyra (orange shorts) is an Unflirty Goofball, Imane (white top) is Neat and Childish, and Mariko (yellow top) is an Unflirty Geek.
Since Kyra is the only one with two unique traits at this point, I’m avoiding her until the Gen7 heir is chosen.

Jin: Imane and I already have itty-bitty Romance bars, so I kick Kyra and Mariko out of my Love club.
Kyra leaves but the Unflirty Mariko keeps getting up into my convo with Imane.

Jin: After Mariko finally leaves, Imane and I share a first kiss. Why am I rushing this, you ask?
Pure peer pressure! Yuta is already making progress with his aspiration, so I want to at least do my first milestone!

Jin: After Imane gets a makeover in the closet, I invite her on two home dates.
With a little make-up and her hair in long braids, she’s looking very cute!
We end our second date by messing around, Jin style.

Saturday

Conan: I continue to level up Charisma in front of a mirror. I’m Level 8 now and it’s so very boring!
Maybe I can persuade Papa to take us all somewhere in the afternoon.
W: Oh Conan, I’m really going to miss your cute little self when you become a teenager!

Ze: While I’m practicing bar tricks, Conan tells me he wants us all to go out somewhere this afternoon.
He’s right, you know. Tami and I don’t want our kids to spend all their lives at home, just grinding away.
But where’s a fun place for the whole family? Which place allows everyone to meet someone their own age?

Ze: We take a break to visit Center Park in San Myshuno, hiring a service NPC to staff the Japanese Food Stall.
Salma: Thanks for inviting me along on your family outing, Ze.
Tami: It was actually my idea, Salma. I didn’t get the chance to properly express my gratitude to you.
Thank you so much for helping out our legacy.
Salma: Awww, it was nothing. I just moved in and left for work twice from your house.

Ze: Conan, why are you using a fork to eat dango? They’re served on skewers.
So you should just pick up a skewer and eat the dango from the skewer.
Conan: I’m really confused, too. Why did I get a message about poor chopstick control when I’m using a fork?

Takumi: On the way home, we briefly visit the Fashion District to check out the Romance Festival.
Yuta: Sadly, everyone else at the festival is either an adult or an elder!
Tami: I spot Auntie Dulce and Uncle Danny there, too. They still make such an attractive couple!

Yuta: What can you tell me about my romantic destiny, Romance Guru?
Romance Guru: Vibrations show a tall dark stranger in your near future.”
Yuta: That’s no good! I’m old school, so I prefer to be taller than my love interest…

Jin: What about my current relationship, Romance Guru?
RG: A match made to last the ages.

Week 34/Sunday

Takumi: Although Jin can’t move forward with Soulmate, he is learning all the mentor-able skills.
While I continue helping Yuta with his Bestselling Author aspiration, Ranma mentors Jin in painting.
Ranma: Where’s Tami? She could be mentoring Jin instead of me.
With my Fresh Chef trait, I should be cooking up a reserve of never-spoiling meals and desserts.
I don’t intend to live here forever!

Ranma: Why is that massage therapist still here?
Takumi: You mean the one that Maya hired 8 days ago? She’s still here?
Ranma: Yeah. Watchette even moved one of the massage tables to the front yard, hoping the massage therapist would see it and go home.
Takumi: What would happen if we go to Household Management and delete her?
W: Deleting her resulted in the autonomous spawning of a new massage therapist NPC on the Mori lot.
Tami traveled with the NPC to an empty lot in Newcrest and left him there, but he’s back at the house.

Monday

Tami: You’re looking fiiiine this morning, darling. Where are you off to?
Ze: I’ve decided not to quit my job yet after all.
Once the boys start working, I want to check how much of a job performance boost my “Represent…” social gives.
W: What a gorgeous couple! *sighs happily

Tuesday

Takumi: So many family members passed away in the last two days.
Our father Yuki is no longer with us, although Mama Banana lives on.
Ranma: Our cousin Paolo (son of Banana’s older brother Donato) and Dulce’s husband Danny Shino-Miller have also crossed to the far shore.
Also, you and I aged up to elders yesterday.

Takumi: Whoa, it’s a little past 8 pm. Time for Conan’s birthday party! Blow out your candles, pumpkin head!

Conan: I’m walking behind Mama dressed as a fairy. She’s acting all lovey-dovey with Papa as usual.
That witch kissing Uncle Ranma must be his wife! I wonder who that redheaded cheerleader is?

Conan: I can’t believe we’ve never met before, Great-Grandma Banana!
Banana:  I remember your mother Tami inviting me over several times when you were younger, but the timing was always inconvenient.
Conan: Look here! Check out these photos of me when I was in grade school!

Please Vote for the Gen7 Heir!

Here’s a collage of CAS portraits of the three potential heirs and their father.
Ze has a longer face than his sons—he absolutely smolders!!!
I must confess that I’m a little disappointed that his sons don’t look more like him.
All the boys inherited their mother’s nose and cheeks, yet Conan looks so different from the twins.
Conan, why do you have such a thick neck?! His eyes are most like Ze’s.

I hope the very feminine look of the three sons will be an advantage for the next generation of girls.
Anyway, now that I’ve sped up to reach the boys’ teen birthdays, I’ll slow down a bit in the next update so you can get to know them a little better.

Stats of the Potential Heirs

Yuta

Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Perfectionist (Bro)
Maxed aspirations: All childhood aspirations
Maxed skills (by teen birthday): 7 (Mental, Creativity, Social, Logic, Charisma, and Piano; Violin L6)
Adult aspiration: Bestselling Author
Adult career: (Astronaut/Interstellar Smuggler)

Jin

Traits: Neat, Music Lover (Outgoing)
Maxed aspirations: All childhood aspirations
Maxed skills (by teen birthday): 7 (Creativity, Mental, Motor, Social, Logic, Charisma, and Violin; Fishing L5)
Adult aspiration: Soulmate
Adult career: (Secret Agent/Double Diamond Agent)

Conan

Traits: Vegetarian, Cheerful (Good)
Maxed aspirations: all childhood aspirations
Maxed skills (by teen birthday): 8 (Motor, Mental, Creativity, Social, Logic, Charisma, Violin, and Piano; Fishing L2)
Adult aspiration: Nerd Brain
Adult career: (Detective)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: The Mori Legacy: Nerdy Conan Grows Up & The Gen7 Heir Vote (12/12)
« Reply #415 on: December 12, 2016, 10:19:13 AM »
Jin! I vote Jin!

*ahem* I mean, after careful consideration and weighing of options and pros and cons, my unbiased and totally-not-based-on-coolness-of-hair choice is Jin. :)
I know soulmate is a bit of a disadvantage in that his teen years will be a little stagnant in terms of aspirations but I love his traits (I always feel like neat sims are doing me a favor just by existing) and soulmates can be completed super quick when he ages up and he can accumulate skills in the meantime tailored to whatever aspirations he wants to complete after that. Also, . . . hair. :)

Conan is still adorably dorky. I know he will make an amazing detective.

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #416 on: December 12, 2016, 11:00:10 AM »
Yuta will always be my boy, so I have to go with him for heir.

Conan is a cutie though, you're right about him looking very different from his brothers. I'd say he's the most classically "Mori" of the three.

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #417 on: December 12, 2016, 01:46:51 PM »
Oh, choices, choices.  So hard to choose between these 3.  Just to throw a spanner in the works, I think I will vote Conan.  I think it's cool that he's named after a character who based his name on Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle.

Also loving the latest evolution of the Dancers.  @oshizu you are such a whizz at finding cc.

Offline JonMom2009

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #418 on: December 12, 2016, 05:18:39 PM »
I vote Jin. All three are cute.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #419 on: December 12, 2016, 07:00:05 PM »
OMG you just HAD to make three perfect candidates, didn't you?  Sigh.  Ok, Conan looks very Harry Potterish and has really good traits.  Jin has faboo hair, an aspiration that will have to wait but can quickly be achieved as a YA, and Yuta is just too cute.  Hmmmmm, ok it really is a toss up for me between Jin and Conan.  Hair vs goodness.  Ok, I'm going to go shallow and choose hair.  Conan's traits are great.  His aspiration w job would be a good match.  But Soul  Mate is so easy to complete quickly and might actually work with his career.  Plus I think he would be a much better match in the dancers.  Soooooo, Jin it is.

----------
My No Buy Story

anything