Author Topic: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]  (Read 132052 times)

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
Re: The Mori Legacy: Almost Intolerably Adorable (01/07)
« Reply #510 on: January 07, 2017, 11:54:50 AM »
The boys and all the other children are precious! I think Ingis looks the most like Rukia in the face, Kyoya definitely seems to favor Taisuke more and Shota seems like a more even mix. I think Kyoya is an early favorite for me but we'll see if that changes at all.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #511 on: January 07, 2017, 12:15:05 PM »
Yes!  Definitely move in a Hinataboo!!!  I vote Lorena!  She seems to favor her beautiful mama more.
Team Kyoya for heir!  He has the glasses look like Conan and my daughter rather enjoys Ouran High School Host Club.  Shota for cadet, if there will be one for this generation.  Actually, I want Lorena to be the cadet  ;=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #512 on: January 07, 2017, 06:23:18 PM »
@NexttoNormal
Ignis and Shota are actually pretty identical; it's just the hair. :D  I agree that they both have Taisuke's eyes and lips but Rukia's jawline and cheeks.
Then, Kyoya has Taisuke's eyes and jawline, but Rukia's lips.
Unlike Shota and Kyoya, Ignis hardly makes outrageous faces. I might have cursed him with the name of that serious character from FF XV.

@PeregrineTook
Wait a bit to pick a daughter. There's a third one, Jill, that is still an infant. I hope you watched Ouran High School Host Club with your daughter. Does she have a favorite? Tamaki?
Speaking of host clubs and the new look of Final Fantasy male characters and their "host club" hair, I watched Conan's Clumsy Gamer segment on Youtube the other day.
When the four guys are embarking on their perilous journey, Noctis' father (King Regis) holds back his beloved son with tears in his voice and says....
at this point, Conan quips: "Good luck with your night club!"

No more cadet actually since this challenge ends when the Gen10 heir is born. I need to finish up this challenge before the next Game Pack releases or the game might convert Taisuke into a vampire, hahaha.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #513 on: January 08, 2017, 07:06:03 AM »
Team Shota for the win!!!!!!

I'm not familiar with all the anime but i really like reading your descriptions! I also thought that Shota was a more even mix of simnetics. Taisuke as a vampire? Oh be still my heart!!!! Plus Rukia would make such a kickass vampire

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #514 on: January 08, 2017, 08:50:21 AM »
I like Shota right now, but we'll have to see when they're teens, because it was the same case with gen. 8-I actually liked Miku better as a child but not at all as a teen and YA.

I'm a bit confused about Andrew's pregnancy. Is he an Alien? (Excuse my not knowing much about sims 4 even though I've had it for a while now...)
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #515 on: January 08, 2017, 11:00:32 AM »
@Magpie2012
Do you remember when @Caterina posted that she thought, at first, that one of male sims was biting his girlfriend on the neck? Slightly before that, the devs released a patch which contained vampire-related coding. I'm not sure whether to be excited or not--I remember with Sims 3 that I was not always happy about who the game chose to become a vampire though I loved to choose my own sims' victims, lol.

@PJHP1243
Shota thanks you for his support.  He's such a cutie!

As for Andrew's pregnancy, are you familiar with the gender customization menu in CAS? I set Hinata to "Can get others pregnant." I'd already set Andrew to "Can get pregnant" and one other spouse candidate to "Can get pregnant" before moving the guys into Oasis Springs.
Male sims can get pregnant if (1) they get impregnated by Pollinator Technician #3 during an abduction, or (2) they have the "Can get pregnant" setting.

Changing gender customization is allowed under specific circumstances in the forum's Immortal Dynasty Challenge but isn't discussed in detail in the Legacy Challenge rules.
I guess it could be considered "cheating," except that Andrew's pregnancy has zero effect on my legacy scoring so it's mainly for storytelling purposes, fan service for Hinata fans, and my own curiosity about sims genetics. Hinata is so pretty and Andrew is really such a handsome sim!

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #516 on: January 08, 2017, 03:04:26 PM »
Oh... ok, yes, I've seen that option and have been curious about how it works. Thanks for explaining!
Definitely move in one of Hinata's daughters later, they're very cute. Right now I favor Lorena, but we'll have to see about Jill!
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #517 on: January 09, 2017, 12:05:48 AM »
Yup. I'm sorry. Completely intolerable. Just too cute, all of them. I'm going to say I'm tentatively team Shota, but that may just be because I love his hair, and of course a lot depends on the teen birthday. Whoever inherits Grampa Jin's smolder is totes getting my vote.

Digging Taisuke's pumps. You are pulling that off, my friend, and not a lot of sims could do that.

Lionel is dreamy, even as a kid. Man, you are just rolling in cute little ones right now! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!

Also, collage overkill = no such thing.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Skillin' wit da Chillun
« Reply #518 on: January 09, 2017, 03:08:46 AM »
@FrancescaFiori
I’m glad you’re enjoying all the adorable children. I’m also happy that you’re still a fan of Jin like I am. Hopefully, I’m not the only one in favor of a Jin Appreciation Day.
Thank you for your positive support for collages!

8.82  Skillin’ wit da Chillun

Week 41/Thursday

Kyoya: I’m an Artistic Prodigy, Gramps! Why did I have to drink an Essence of Focused?
Jin: Because your father and the twins had to head out at 8 am, we were rushing to get you aged up and changed without making them too late.
Conan: Sorry, Kyoya! Amidst all the ruckus, we forgot you don’t have school on your birthday.

Rukia: Hmmm…..
Conan: What are you thinking so hard about?
Rukia: I’m thinking we have 476 medal points, so we need 124 more to hit 600 points. That would give us a ninth point in the Popularity category.

Conan: You want us to spend this legacy’s last 3 weeks trying for 42 gold-medal dates?
Rukia: That’s only two dates a day!

Conan (internally): I’ve set myself a personal goal of 10 gold-medal dates from this day on. But honestly, I’d like a “Confront your fiancée about being an alien” social.
Ayaka: I don’t know about you, Conan, but I think we look like a “Dancing with the Stars” promo!
Conan: Eh, our household only watched the episodes featuring Apollo Ohno.
Ayaka: The gold-medalist skater with the soul patch?
Conan: Exactly. He rocked that samba number!

Taisuke: I secure my second vote from my former roomie Constantine. Are my high-heeled boots an asset or a drawback?

Gah, my back’s killing me, though. This is so not how I envisioned my life with Mori’s going down. *rolls eyes

Shota: I’m on the last tier of my fourth aspiration, Social Butterfly. Wanna be my friend, Rainn?
Rainn: Oh, I don’t know. I can see you’re cute but are you fun and smart, too?
Shota: You don’t know the half of it! *smirks secretly

Shota: Oh wait, I’m a Loner! Why bother with Social Butterfly when I’ve already maxed Social? Bwahaha!
Rainn: Huh? Wut?
Shota: *tricks with hand buzzer
Rainn: Why are you doing this to me!?
Shota: Because I can’t touch Lorena or Pippin will strangle me.

Kyoya: As soon as I pick up the violin, I acquire the Violin skill, natch.
Hinata: Grrrr, why couldn’t Shota ever learn the Violin skill? We tried everything. Starting and stopping, even discussing the best violinist. Nothing worked for Shota!
Kyoya: Because I’m an Artistic Prodigy?
Hinata: No, that’s not it. Shota also started with Artistic Prodigy.

Conan: Why am I unable to detect my alien fiancée’s Very Flirty glow? I’m not marrying her until she comes clean!
Oh well, I earned 4 gold medals today, at least. Still, it’s gonna be an uphill climb…

Ignis: Whoa, I acquired the Violin skill as soon as I picked up the violin, just like Kyoya.
Should I go tease Shota now or should I wait and casually mention it in front of the whole family?
Hinata: Oh, I see now, Ignis. You’re the silent but devious type.

Friday

Rukia: There they go! And it’s Kyoya’s first day of school!
Taisuke: Yep, three fine sons right there. So, why’s this chapter title “Skillin’ wit da Chillun”? Our sons will never work. Why do they even need to be skilling?
Rukia: You’re so right! But I think Watchette’s too attached to the title to change it. She fussed over that title for days
Then, she realized that you  need to max Politician instead of the Gen9 Heir.

Jin: Today’s my day to try and achieve four gold-medal dates. My adorable unflirty wife, please stop with your engaging stories, deep conversations, and jokes.
We’ve completed Soulmates together already. Let’s just speed through this.
Yuki: Sorry, I completely forgot that these are only fake dates.

Jin: Darn “Passionate kiss” has a cool-down period! There! That’s four more gold-medal dates down and, uh, “only” 34 left to go…

W: Seriously now, can we officially declare today “Jin Appreciation Day”?
Ignis: Because the hearts on Grandpa’s tattoo and boxers line up?
W: Uh…yeah, that too…

Conan: You should be ashamed of yourself, Andrew!
Andrew: Believe me, I am! I can’t believe little Kyoya beat me in chess.
Kyoya: No worries. Uncle Andrew. People tend to underestimate my brilliance cuz I’m small!
Conan: What’s with the “tend to” bit? Yesterday morning, you were no more than a lowly bassinet burrito!

Shota: Why chat online when I can troll teh forums? I’m already Level 4 Mischief!

Saturday

Hinata: I pull date duty today. I guess we’re serious about reaching 600 medal points. I do agree that dates are a much faster way to earn gold medals than parties.
Andrew: And I can think of worse ways to spend my time than romancing my lovely wife!
Hinata: Are you ready for our back-to-back five-date marathon, honey?
Andrew: Bring it on. Just remember that we can’t try for baby. *gloats

Shota: When I go to send a chain letter, I have over 60 sims to choose from. Is this a bug?
Who is Bella Goth? Why do I see mostly ghosts of sims I’ve never even met?
W: This is partly why I need to finish this legacy. Excessive lagging and glitching. *sighs dramatically

Rukia: Heyo.
Grim: Heyo.
Rukia: W’sup? Fish biting for you?
Grim: Let’s cut the small talk. Where’s your sister?

Week 42/Sunday

Taisuke: Is this just another gratuitous objectification of the male body, mine specifically?
Rukia: No, no, nothing like that. I want to talk about maximizing your body potential.
Taisuke: After drinking Potions of Youth, won’t we still be young adults when the Gen10 Heir is born? Why do I need to acquire the Long-Lived trait?
Rukia: It’s not about that trait, dearest. You should work out just in case The Dancers do one last show.

W: Note that, like Rukia and Hinata, Taisuke ate a Protein Plate on reaching Level 9 Fitness then did a Very Energized Epic Workout with Rukia mentoring.
On reaching Level 10, he concurrently maxed his body potential and Bodybuilder. So, this is how I'll be approaching this aspiration from now on.
*whispers: And Taisuke looks great…toned but not bulky. Not that I actually care. *feigns disinterest

Shota: Papa, may we go visit your friend Jackson Miller in Oasis Springs? I want to get to know him better.
I’ve been chatting online between trolling teh forums, so now I only need one adult friend to finish Social Butterfly.

Hinata: That’s a great idea! I’ve been wanting to meet our third daughter, Jill.
Taisuke: And I can perhaps secure a few more votes from my former roomies!

Hinata: Kyoya and I find Jill in the kitchen with her sisters. That’s Jill in front center, with Lorena on Rukia’s left and Rainn on her right.
Rukia: I learn that Rainn is Evil, Lorena is a Loner, and Jill is Self-Assured.

Hinata: Andrew and I take the kids to Chompy Monsta Ice Cream Parlor. Instead of evil Rainn, however, I invite along Taisuke so he can meet potential supporters.
Taisuke: Yep, it's nuthin' but a P thang.

Hinata: Miku, Asa, and their son Roland are also here, which is not that surprising since they live across the street.
Miku: We’d love to have you and the family visit us again soon, Taisuke. We’d also like to hear more about your policies.

Kyoya: That’s Lorena on the left with Jill on the right.
W: I spoke too soon about moving in one of Hinata’s daughters. Let’s assume that Jin and Conan move out then Lorena or Jill move in. That makes seven sims.
The Gen09 Heir could move in a spouse but would need to move out one of his brothers to make room for the Gen10 heir. 

Taisuke: Kyoya studiously studies the menu while Ignis studiously studies Kyoya.

Andrew: Lorena, why so serious?
Lorena: I’m not sure, but I knit my eyebrows quite often. Did I get it from you, Dad? Or is this shot just another photo opp for Ignis and Kyoya?
W: Busted...

Taisuke: Hinata looks so happy here, with Andrew and her daughters! Not hard to understand.
I should be going around meeting people, but it’s nice to just sit here with family.

Andrew: And thankfully, today we all enjoyed a moratorium on marathon dating. I mean, how many times did I have to listen to Hinata’s risqué questions!?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Mori Legacy: Skillin' wit da Chillun (01/09 update)
« Reply #519 on: January 09, 2017, 07:56:02 AM »
That's right, Shota.  You'd better leave my sweet Lorena alone  ;=)
No moving in a Hinataboo?  So much sadness.  If the household, perhaps, has Lorena over to visit a lot, that would seem largely like the same thing though.  I think you could make that work.  And yes, even with the addition of Jill, Lorena is my unquestioned favorite.
Loved the part where Grim met the wrong sister for fishing time and then insisted on knowing where the lovely Hinata was.  Good stuff!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: The Mori Legacy: Skillin' wit da Chillun (01/09 update)
« Reply #520 on: January 09, 2017, 12:38:35 PM »
Yay! Happy Jin Appreciation Day! How do we celebrate? Dye our hair pink? Stroll around seductively in kissy boxers? Add flames and hearts to all of our clothing? Perhaps we just gaze adoringly at that picture of him looking over his shoulder like the supermodel he is. Love you, Jin! Any time you need some appreciation you know where to look!

This was a very fun chapter full of adorable children. Shota is turning out to be quite the troublemaker, but he does it so cutely that I can't hold it against him. I think he's still my favorite. Kyoya's got a great deal of spunk, though.

Poor Taisuke and his footwear issues! He cracks me up.

Hinata's girls are all lovely. Bummer that you won't be able to move one in, but I thought in legacies you're only allowed to move in spouses, so perhaps it's for the best?

Glad the Moris are sharing the burden (  ;) ) of those 42 dates amongst themselves. Everybody is carrying his or her weight bravely.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Dem Shoes, Though
« Reply #521 on: January 10, 2017, 10:17:17 AM »
@PerregrineTook
Sorry about getting your hopes about moving Lorena in. As FrancescaFiori reminds me, I have no legit reason to move in a pre-YA cousin. What was I thinking?
I’m glad you liked the Grim/Rukia interaction. When Grim showed up, I started making up their convo then I thought, “Wait, Grim has no interest in talking with Rukia!” Lol

@FrancescaFiori
What an imagination you have! I had no idea we had so many ways to celebrate Jin Appreciation Day. I’ve been trying not to take too many date shots (gah, sooo many dates), but Jin just struck that adorable pose.
Poor Taisuke, when I gave him that look, I had never in my wildest dreams imagined that he’d have to join the Politician career and wear a suit, lol.
He’s turned out to be a very sociable creature, though, and fun to play.

8.83 The Mori Legacy: Dem Shoes, Though

Week 42/Sunday

Taisuke: Rukia, sorry you couldn’t join us at the ice cream parlor this evening!
Rukia: No problem. You know geeky me. I just played video games with Papa and Uncle Conan.

Taisuke: Let’s avoid Monday morning’s last-minute rush by renewing our vows tonight.
Rukia: Thanks! This week’s my final lap in the Management career.

Taisuke: Hey, Shota. What are you up to out here by yourself?
Shota: Remember I’m a loner, Papa? I’m trolling teh forums.
Taisuke: What!? Your Mischief is already Level 06!? You should level your Charisma now.

Shota: Why do I even need Charisma? Why can’t I just enjoy my life, Papa?
This will all be over a week after Kyoya’s young adult birthday, at the very latest.
Taisuke: Charisma is good for impressing the girls, son. *winks
Shota: I’m all over it, Papa. *speeds off like a bolt of lightning

Monday

Conan: Hey, I hear that Andrew gave birth to a son this morning. Congrats!
Hinata: I’m so stoked that we finally have a son! I hope he grows up to resemble Andrew!
Conan: Smart idea to take a break from dating today for Andrew’s sake.
Hinata: Well, apparently, the dating burden falls most heavily on you and me.
Conan: Yeah, Rukia & Taisuke did Soulmate separately and have the most gold-medal dates.
Hinata: Let’s call them GMDs, shall we? Papa has 11 GMDs with Mama.

Conan: I’m not even married. It’s so unfair that I’m forced to date like you couples!
Hinata: Oh puhleeze. Your generation only had Jin’s 7 GMDs before this. After Grandma Tami finished Party Animal, your generation didn’t throw a single party!

Taisuke: I got a promotion. You’re looking at a Level 7 Councilman!
I dunno, I kinda miss the heels. I was getting used to being taller than everyone else!

Tetsu Ikeda: Councilman Finch, I really appreciate your thoughtful policymaking.
I’d be honored to give my vo-o-o-- *suddenly ages up to an elder in mid-sentence

Taisuke: Well dang, Mr. Ikeda! That was very poor timing, indeed!

Taisuke: Mr. Ikeda, just because you’re elderly doesn’t mean you can’t vote. You don’t want my brand-new suit and loafers to go to waste, do you?

Jin: Well, aren’t you looking like the cat who ate the canary!
Rukia: You know it! I brought home my last promotion! You are in the presence of a Level 10 Business Tycoon, Papa.
Jin: You rock, dear daughter. Now the only career left is Politician.

Tuesday

Ignis: Remind me again when our teen birthday is?
Shota: Saturday morning. Yeah, as cute as we are, I’m bored with being a kid, too.
Ignis: Watchette promised me better hair after my teen birthday. I can’t wait!

Taisuke: Surprisingly, I’ve got quite a flair for winning sims over and getting their votes.
Even if I’m dressed in this mafioso double-breasted suit and cruddy loafers.

Good afternoon, Nobuya Ikeda. Long time no see! *enthusiastically promotes policies
Nobuya: Oh, Councilman Finch! Of course, you have my full support!
Taisuke: (I could do worse, you know? I could be wearing his lime-green shoes.)

Taisuke: Now that I’ve completed my daily task, would you mind if I change?
Nobuya: No, of course not, Councilman Finch. Whoa, is that look what I think it is?
Taisuke: Very astute, Mr. Ikeda! I’m play-testing this outfit for my watcher’s new sim.
Tetsu: A lookalike sim of the white-haired Ken Kaneki from the manga/anime Tokyo Ghouls?
Taisuke: Mr. Ikeda, I could use a sharp aide like you. What about working for me?

Rukia: Look at my boys so hard at work! What are you doing?
Taisuke: I’m trying to find out how many votes I’ve secured so far. Is there a computer option, like the “Donations Collected” feature for Charity Organizer?
Kyoya: Moi? I’m preparing to mix emo potions for Whiz Kid.

Conan: I’m still unhappy about Ayaka Ikeda concealing the fact that she’s an alien. So I’ve started seeing someone new. Her name’s Ayaka Sakamoto.
Yeah, it’s weird that they have the same first name.
For some reason, our simverse has a surplus of sims with Japanese names but not Japanese looks.
Anyway, Ms. Sakamoto is my best option at this point.

Conan: It’s great to see you again, Ayaka. Thanks for coming over after work.
Ayaka: No worries, cutie. My workload at the Police Station was pretty light today.

Wednesday

Ignis: Watchette, we need to talk with you about something real important!
Kyoya: Yeah, what’s the big deal about old people on dates?
Shota: Seriously, all you do is take kissy pictures these days! We’re the stars here!

W: Sorry, I made a few miscalculations because this is my first (and last) legacy. Your family’s pulling all-nighters to cover for my mistake and finish with the dating.
Don’t you think they deserve a few screenshots for their courageous efforts?

Ignis: Um, yeah, okay.
W: Don’t worry! You three will be back in the spotlight very soon!

Andrew: I feel like I’ve been transformed into Hinata’s love slave. Eh, I could suffer worst fates!
Hinata: You know you love it, Andrew!  And thanks for not distracting me with long stories and dumb jokes while we’re in the zone.
Andrew: Looks like your family’s getting closer and closer to 600 medal points!

Jin: Hinata has the fewest GMDs so while she catches up, Watchette rewards the rest of us.
Conan: Where have you been hiding these again?

Rukia: The geek in me is willing to meet a daily GMD quota to play on a motion gaming rig every day!

Taisuke: Hello, Madame Speaker. This is Taisuke Finch of Windenberg.
I don’t mean to sound ungrateful about today’s promotion to Level 8 Representative.
But would you please confirm that the grey-and-pink sneakers are part of my promotion package?

Thursday

Rukia: Hinata tells me that we only need four more gold-medal dates to reach 602 medal points.
Taisuke: Wow, already?
Rukia: This past week, Papa, Uncle Conan, and Hinata have been dating night and day with Rally the Troops.
Taisuke: Well, you’re the Gen8 Heir. You and I should def do the last four dates, right?
Rukia: Oh, I don’t know, Tai. Are you feeling naughty? (What’s that face he’s making?)

Taisuke: Me? Never!
W: Rukia, how do you keep that little wasp-waist of yours after three kids?

Friday

Ignis: Land ahoy!
Shota: Shiver me timbers!
Kyoya: Um, I don’t know any pirate-speak…
W: Kyoya ages up next Wednesday, so he takes a vacation day along with the twins.

Taisuke: I bring home another promotion, which makes me a Level 9 Elder Statesman.
On the other hand, what has my work wardrobe stylist been smoking?

And by the way, I need six more votes for my final promotion.

Rukia: We did it! With our last gold-medal date, we reached 602 medal points!
Taisuke: We also both finished the Soulmate’s romantic interactions along the way.
Rukia: Thank you, my beloved Romantic husband. With you, the dating was never a grind!
Taisuke: Did you know? You and I hold the Mori Legacy’s record for most gold-medal dates! We’re naturals!

Jin: Who’s the boy, Conan?
Conan: This is my second son child with the closet alien, Ayaka Ikeda.
His name's Kyle, the younger brother of the blonde-haired Lionel. He just aged up today.

W: Yes, I’m being completely irresponsible with all the nooboos being born everywhere.
This legacy challenge is winding down to a close, though, so I’m just enjoying sims genetics. Indulge me!

Week 42/Saturday

Ignis: Early Saturday morning, Shota and I get our “celebrate birthday” notices and cake up right away.
Besides being a Music Lover, I’m also Neat with the Nerd Brain aspiration.
W: Ignis is such a poker face—how long did I wait for a smile?

Shota: I age up immediately after my bro Ignis.
I’m not only a Loner, but also a Kleptomaniac with the Chief of Mischief aspiration.
W: This one’s going to be a blast to play.

Author's Notes

First of all, why did the twins age up with such square jaws?

Secondly, thanks to an almost non-stop dating marathon by Jin, Conan, and Hinata at the last minute (but mostly Jin and Conan), the Mori's reached 602 medal points, achieving 9 out of 10 points in the Popularity category. We will NOT be trying for 1,000 medal points.
Our score is now 96/101.

Thanks for reading!

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
Re: The Mori Legacy: Dem Shoes, Though (01/10 update)
« Reply #522 on: January 10, 2017, 11:54:37 AM »
Those cheekbones tho ;D The boys are both very handsome, why must all the Mori descendants be so cute? I'm sure Kyoya will be a heartbreaker too.

Shota probably has the most fun aspiration of the three, I know you'd have a blast with it.

And don't worry Taisuke, I'd vote for you if I could despite your questionable shoe choices.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #523 on: January 10, 2017, 07:38:12 PM »
I'm dying over your pictures with the shoe insets! I don't know. I think Taisuke might be holding out on us. Perhaps he's a secret collector of interesting and exotic shoes.

Congrats on finishing up all those dates! Whew! What a marathon.

LOVE the Tokyo Ghouls outfit. It's perfect, but now I'm VERY curious about what you're play-testing it for.

Shota aged up every bit as cute as I'd hoped he would, and he got to keep his cool hair. I think my position on Team Shota has been further cemented. Have fun with your new sticky fingers, buddy!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #524 on: January 10, 2017, 08:01:57 PM »
Hinata's love slave.  Andrew has the best job ever!
Amusingly, I was wondering if Hinata's girls (okay, actually just Lorena) would make a cameo right as I hit the part where the boys were complaining about not being in the update.  Great minds think alike, right?   ;=)
Congrats of accomplishing so much already and having the end so close!