Author Topic: The Mori Legacy: A Frenzy of Forests [Completed 2017/01/20]  (Read 132038 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Karaoke Kitsch (and the Gen09 Vote)
« Reply #525 on: January 13, 2017, 06:23:23 AM »
@NexttoNormal
To be honest, I was pretty sold on the mischief-maker Shota but now I really adore kooky Kyoya as well, despite his adult trait being i*s*n*, hehe.
Taisuke thanks you for sympathizing with his footwear dilemma.

@FrancescaFiori
I have no idea what’s going on with Taisuke’s shoes. Does that happen to everyone? In retrospect, the fuschia come-hither pumps were the best!
The square jaws of Ignis and Shota rather mystify me. Kyoya looks more like his dad.

As for “that outfit,” I wonder if I can pretend that the sim is a ghoul, not a vamp?
I’d like to start a Rival Dynasties Challenge next but will wait for the Challenge Team’s rulings on vampires.

@PeregrineTook
I’ve given Lorena and the fourth child, the boy Zander, closet makeovers but I’ll devote a little more time to Hinata and her family in the next chapter.
I miscalculated what Gen08 and Gen09 need to be doing and suddenly find myself much closer to finishing than I’d realized, haha.
Good thing, too, my file has been lagging even more than usual since I updated today.

8.84 The Mori Legacy: Karaoke Kitsch (and Gen09 Heir Vote)

Week 42/Saturday

Shota: Hey! What am I doing out here in the middle of nowhere in these lame clothes?
W: You don’t like your everyday outfit?
Shota: You’re joking, right? We Gen09 kids are your very last sims to grow up in the Mori Legacy.
Don’t you think you should be pulling out all the stops to make us look fabulous?
W: Okay, let me rethink your birthday makeovers a bit.

Shota: Can you remind me what’s been happening again? All I remember is a blur of adult dating…
W: You remember, of course, that Ignis and you bid adieu to your childhood days this morning. These shots are from last night.

Shota: Isn’t today also Papa’s adult birthday?
W: That’s right. He drank a Potion of Youth to relive his young adult stage.
Shota: Why was he making that weird pose last night?
W: Oh that. You know that new “What kind of vampire are you?” quiz?
He took the quiz and got “Vampire Heartthrob.” He’s been on cloud nine ever since.

Shota: That’s so Papa. Okay, take me home! Ignis and I deserve cooler threads.

Shota: Hey, it isn’t your birthday until Wednesday, Kyoya! What’s your picture doing here?
Kyoya: Oh please, you thought I’d miss last night’s shutter chance? Talk to the hand, bro!

Ignis: I’m a music loving, neat Nerd Brain, not a frat boy. I like this outfit way better.
W: Really?
Ignis: Definitely. It’s all “Outdoor Retreat meets City Living.”

Shota: Now this is what I’m talking about. No striped cardigan for me, thank you very much.
W: You don’t feel your everyday outfit is too dressy?
Shota: Are you kidding me? Someone like me can never look too fly. Hey, can this be my room?
W: Readers, is this blatant favoritism? But Shota just screams stylish, lol.

Rukia: Now that we’ve established how cute my boys are, let’s get down to business.
We Gen08 sims face the last big hurdle of our legacy—finding the Gen09 Primary Spouse.
Conan: For sure! Taisuke’s got the Politician career in the bag. The Gen09 Heir ageing to young adult and the memorial portraits are no biggies, either.
Rukia: Three unique traits are all important—we don’t care about looks or personality.

Rukia: Ashleigh Kern (right), Adult; Non-commital, Glutton, Bro—nope, Glutton’s not unique.
Conan: Ira Chaulhaun (left), Adult; Mean, Vegetarian, Kleptomaniac—nope, only Klepto’s unique.

Taisuke: A pit stop at the Romance Festival—nope on young adult Imane Jaouad’s traits.
Conan: Let’s look around quickly.
Shota: This is so lame, Ignis! Gen09 doesn’t get hawt spouse candidates from the Gallery?
Ignis: Apparently not. The tragic fate of a ninth-generation baby daddy. Alas!

Conan: Young adult Cecilia Thrasher is Non-Commital, Mean, and Cheerful—nope!
Ignis: There’s the Romance Guru! Please tell me my romantic destiny.
Romance Guru: Though temptation abounds, you must wait many moons for your destined love.
Shota: What about me?
Romance Guru: Time has not run out for you…yet.

Ignis: Shota, show the Romance Guru what happens to sims who play us. *smirks
Shota: Don’t you know, dude? Nobody likes a fake!
Conan: Huh, Ignis isn't as innocent as he looks! I sense it’s time we leave the Romance Festival behind us... *coughs

Taisuke: Tonight’s Single’s night, so let’s hit all the hot spots! First, Rattlesnake Juice Bar.
Ignis: Young adult Ira Rameesh is a Cheeful, Unflirty, Glutton. Nope! Ugh, this is sheer torture!

Shota: The bartender is a Jealous, Outdoor Loving Bro. Nope!
Rukia: Young adult Aicha Mansouri also fails the test—Perfectionist, Hates, Children, Goofball.

Taisuke: This is rough! Why doesn’t Watchette download some surprise teen or young adult #legacyloves for us?
Rukia: She considered that but changed her mind. We have a backup plan…maybe.

Shota: Clogging drains like a boss. Spouse hunt with benefits! Bet you didn’t expect the future Chief of Mischief to be doing this already!
When I caked up this morning, I was already Mischief Level 7, hehe.

Week 43/Sunday

Rukia: Are we ready for another night on the town? It’s Guys’ Night but, as we all know, unique traits trump gender.

Taisuke: Sawyer Pereira is a Geek like your Great-Great Grandfather Yuki, so he’s out.

Conan: Our legacy hasn’t used 18 out of the 42 total traits yet! Why is this so impossible?
Hinata: I know! Why can’t we find at least one sim with three unique traits?
Ignis: Still, I’m surprised at the size of the pool of female sims at this late date!
Hinata: True dat. Yesterday alone, we met four young adult and six adult female sims.

Conan: Have the boys met anyone that interests them yet?
Ignis and Shota (in unison): NO!!!

Rukia: Let’s give up for tonight and play Don’t Wake the Llama, guys.
Taisuke: Hey, Adrien, it’s always nice to spend time with my former roomies!
Adrien: Yeah, Drew and Constantine wanted to come, too, but stayed home with the kids. *glares at Hinata
Shota: Don’t distract him, Papa. Uncle Adrien needs to mentally prepare for a humiliating defeat. *smirks
Adrien: No teasing me, brat! I take this game very seriously!

Monday

Kyoya: After maxing Charisma, I’ve been practicing singing, Papa. Let’s do a karaoke duet!
Taisuke: Hold that thought until I go secure one vote. Be right back!

Rukia: Sweet little Kyoya and sultry Taisuke are perfection! *sighs happily
Hinata: How can you stand to listen? They have no rhythm and are utterly off-key!
Rukia: Did you say something, sis? I’m wearing earplugs.

Kyoya: Tonight, I discover singing while playing the piano, which levels both skills! Too bad Mama can’t mentor me in piano, though, if I’m singing.

That’s my cousin and hotheaded homie, Zander Williams. He’s Auntie Hinata’s son. Once I age up, though, he can’t be my wingman no more.

Tuesday

Conan: Good job on becoming the National Leader by maxing the Politician career, Taisuke! You moved in with our our promise that you’d never have to work.
Yet you’ve stepped up to the plate and did what you had to do with style!

Taisuke: Speaking of style, it’s confirmed, you know! The higher a Politician’s level, the uglier the footwear! *phones to quit job
Rukia: Thanks to Taisuke, the Mori Legacy has now completed--by hook or by crook--all 34 careers within the span of eight generations.

Wednesday

Kyoya: This morning I cake up cuz it’s my teen birthday at last! Arrggh, how horrifying to enter CAS to plan outfits but find no CAS options!
For over two RL hours, I wait for Watchette to fix that and worry over spending the rest of the legacy in an unbelievably cruel default wardrobe!

Thank Carl for Origin chat and Ricalynn who helps us out because she encountered the same problem with the same cause!
W: Kyoya looks just like his father except he has full lips like his Grandpa Jin. Is Kyoya adorable or what?

Kyoya: I’m really glad I started singing as a child. As a teen, I’m quite the karaoke diva! Or should that be “divo”?

Kyoya: Heartbreaker on the loose! Yes, I am pointing and winking at you!
What a charmer! By the way, this isn’t a staged pose—it’s part of his karaoke choreography, lol.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Karaoke Kitsch (and Gen09 Heir Vote)
« Reply #526 on: January 13, 2017, 06:23:41 AM »

Please Help Choose the Gen09 Heir  ;D

This vote differs greatly from previous votes because the Gen09 Heir need only fulfill tasks related to bringing in this legacy’s final heir.

The Mori Legacy has already maxed all aspirations, skills, and careers at least once, so the Potential Heirs only seek enough satisfaction points for success in both wooing a spouse and conceiving the Gen10 Heir.
Genes no longer matter. Due to already maxing all careers, this challenge can end with the birth of an eligible heir.
On the plus side, I would be happy with any one of these boys as the next heir.

Kyoya: Why are we fishing when I haven’t even started Freelance Botanist?
Ignis: There’s only so many ways to get a frontal group pic on demand, yo.
Shota: Yeah, let's see...playing video games, watching TV or a movie, sitting together, fishing… *counts fingers

Their CAS portraits...Kyoya looks quite different from the twins.

In the stats below, “Maxed” refers to the skills the sim had maxed as of the day of their respective teen birthdays.

Ignis
Traits: Music Lover, Neat (Bookworm)
Maxed all 4 childhood skills & aspirations? All but Social Butterfly
Aspiration: Nerd Brain
Maxed: Logic, Violin, Charisma, Piano.
Career: Not applicable

Shota
Traits: Loner, Kleptomaniac (Romantic)
Maxed all 4 childhood skills & aspirations? Yes
Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy; Chief of Mischief
Maxed: Charisma and Logic; Mischief L7.

Kyoya
Traits: Vegetarian, Foodie (Insane)
Maxed all 4 childhood skills & aspirations? All but Social Butterfly
Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy; Freelance Botanist
Maxed: Violin, Logic, and Charisma; Piano and Singing L7.

NOTE:
In case you’re wondering the Gen09 spouse will be employing gender-influencing means to produce the required female Gen10 Heir.
Pinstar’s stance on this is as follows:
You are allowed to use fruit and/or music to influence the gender of an unborn child, should you choose to do so.

The above quote is the last sentence under the “Children” heading in the Pinstar Legacy’s Gameplay Rules.

Here’s hoping you can tear yourselves away from toddlers long enough to cast a vote!  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Mori Legacy: Karaoke Kitsch (and Gen09 Heir Vote) (01/13)
« Reply #527 on: January 13, 2017, 08:09:29 AM »
I vote Kyoya for heir and Lorena for cadet.   
Alright, Kyoya for heir and Lorena for far-too-frequent house guest then.    ;=)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #528 on: January 13, 2017, 09:22:01 AM »
I vote for Kyoya. Just because...cute

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #529 on: January 13, 2017, 11:17:30 AM »
Kyoya has my vote, despite him becoming insane. He has a really distinct look to him and is just super animated haha.

And honestly, being insane isn't the worst thing ever :P

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #530 on: January 13, 2017, 05:28:22 PM »
Hehehe, guess who these sims are?
I couldn't wait until I finished the next chapter to post these.  If you haven't already, please vote.  <3

Left to right: Hinata, Rukia, and Taisuke

Left to right: Ignis, Shota, and Kyoya

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #531 on: January 13, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »
Okay, first:  D'aaaaaawwwwww! BABIES! So cute. Just . . . oh, man.

Second:  I vote Shota. He's the most fun and has the best hair. Go, Shota!

Third, Kyoya makes the greatest faces. Now I will stop with my list.

I have to applaud Taisuke for his final professional footwear choice. It matches his buttonhole flower and pocket square perfectly! Vampire heartthrob, indeed!

So sorry about your CAS troubles! Oh, Patch Day, you are the best and worst of days.

I'm very curious about how the spouse hunt will turn out. What does Watchette have up her sleeve?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #532 on: January 13, 2017, 06:25:00 PM »
I know you probably already know that I vote for Shota, but just wanted to make sure.
And oh my gosh, I get confused at EVERYTHING. Are those sims 4 toddlers? or something? (Argh, I have no knowledge of sims 4.)

EDIT: I just found out that toddlers are new in sims 4. What a great time for me to get sims 4!
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #533 on: January 13, 2017, 07:33:30 PM »
My vote is still for Ignis.  I can't wait to read more about the great spouse hunt for Gen09.  I loved Rukia as a toddler, her hair and outfit were perfect, and Ignis of course.  The second thing I did after installing toddlers was to go into my library and make all of my sims into toddlers so that I could see what they would have looked like.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #534 on: January 14, 2017, 02:52:43 PM »
Team Shota all the way! But, Kyoya would have been my choice for cadet (sorry, Ignis)

Would you believe, I haven't updated my game yet? When I heard there were toddlers, my first thought was "Oh for Pete's sake! Give me puppies! Puppies darn it!"

Luckily, @sdhoey managed to talk me off the ledge, so I've now come around to the adorableness of toddlers *sigh

Can't believe this legacy is in its final stages already! Seems like I just started reading it yesterday (runs off to double check... Nope, definitely NOT yesterday!)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
The Mori Legacy: Gah, Lag in My A-Game!
« Reply #535 on: January 14, 2017, 07:52:36 PM »
@PeregrineTook @JudesSims and @NexttoNormal

Kyoya thanks you personally for your votes. Yes, he’s such a character with his faces. I loved his karaoke choreo.
And I agree, NexttoNormal, that Insane makes for a pretty fun sim to play and isn't as negative as, say, Jealous or Squeamish.
Children and toddlers can't have a non-natural hair color without using cc. So we made the toddler Hinata a redhead because...Pippin

@FrancescaFiori
Taisuke wishes to point out that those awful shoes were not fashion choices of his own. And, as you know, it’s impossible to modify career outfits without a time-consuming process that’s beyond the limits of my patience.
The culprit of my CAS blues was the “More Columns for CAS” script mod. It’s been updated already, but it still doesn't play nice so I've taken it out and things are better.
And I have a little surprise in store for you, my fellow kpop aficionada, lol. (Didn't happen, sorry!)

@PJHP1243
Thank you for confirming your vote for Shota, otherwise I wouldn’t have counted your previous comment. :D  Glad you found your toddles!

@Magpie2012
Always love when you stop by, girl! Hope the new year is treating you well so far!

8.85 The Mori Legacy: Gah, Lag in My A-Game!

Week 43/Wednesday

Conan: So why didn’t I get to be in the toddler collages, huh? You were using a separate save file anyway, right?
W: So sorry, sweetheart, but six sims was a perfect number for collages, seven sims not so much.
Conan: Well, you’ve missed your chance, you know, because I’m moving out today. I’ll be an elder in three days, so it’s time to get a move on.
Rukia: You’ll be at The Old Salt House in San Myshuno, right? We’ll go visit, for sure!

Kyoya: Not to disrespect my elders but I’m the only productive sim around the house today. Because I need to evolve five plants for Freelance Botanist, I text Auntie Hinata.
I ask her to fertilize some plants for me, but she never responds.

That’s because the gorgeous Hinata’s been standing like this for the past four hours. I’m ready to throttle her, but get Rukia to fertilize the plants for Kyoya instead.
Okay, Hinata is fine now after several hours of tweaking/fixing my game. *sighs

Shota: Why are we up here fishing?
Ignis: Yeah, this ain't a dynasty, so I thought fishing is for sims Watchette wants to ignore...
Shota: I gotta admit, though, it’s cool to chill with Great-Grandpa Ze—he looks kinda like that guy from BTS.

Ze: You think I look like him, too? Actually, I get that a lot.
Anyway, Kyoya probably needs to earn some satisfaction points, then you’ll all head for a gym, I bet.

Rukia: Why am I mentoring my darling Taisuke on the guitar?
There’s nothing for you two to do tonight, so I’m trying to keep you busy.
Taisuke: I don’t mind at all. In fact, I’m very grateful. Every vampire heartthrob could use mysterious smoke swirling about the ankles.

Thursday

Kyoya: I’m so excited about my first day of high school.
Shota: What are you doing, Ignis?
Ignis: Making a handsome face for my fans. I can be cute, too, you know!

Kyoya: We invite two of our cousins over after school. My cousin Roland Mori looks like his dad, Asa Crabtree, with Auntie Miku’s lips.
His turquoise-green eyes are so intense!

Rukia: Lorena grew up into such a lovely teen! One thing I don’t understand, though.
How did Lorena end up a redhead when Hinata has blue hair and Drew’s a brunette?
She has red hair because, uh…ask Pippin? Lorena is really a knock-out!

Hinata: How time flies! Grandpa Ze passed away last night after fishing with the twins. Grandma Tami must be heartbroken!

And this afternoon, Papa shows up to our club gathering with grey hair. Well, a quick trip to the closet can fix that!

Kyoya: As much as I love being a vegetarian, this grafting is boring and repetitive. Why am I doing this?
Rukia: To earn enough points to buy, let’s see, Steel Bladder, Carefree, Never Weary, Incredibly Friendly, and Beguile.
And sorry about not preparing plants to evolve in advance.

Taisuke: Hurry and finish grafting that second section so we can go to San Myshuno!

Ignis: Just me, working out while adoring fans gaze at my perfection.
Jin: Dream on, you scrawny little beanpole! You got the smug look down, though.

Taisuke: That’s the attitude, son! You gotta love yourself.
Kyoya: *hums Can’t touch this

Grim: I wish someone could mentor me in Fitness, too. *pouts
Rukia: Hey, Papa tried already and you don’t have that option, okay? Sheesh.
Grim: Look at that! Someone forgot their yoga mat out front! Wheeee!

Shota: Aaarrggghh! Where are all the teen girls? All the cute ones are my cousins! And the young adults are all…ugh!
Hey, tomorrow is Ladies’ Night so maybe we’ll meet someone new.
Shota: What do you mean by "we," kemo sabe?

Friday

Hinata: After four kids, I’m still crazy about my dreamboat Drew.

Taisuke: See? This is how you wear a suit! No fuschia pumps, no two-tone sneakers! Straight black leathers, yo!
Rukia: Are you going to eat with those gloves on, dear?

Hinata: It feels so wicked to be going out for lunch while the kids are in school!
Drew: Their grades don’t matter anymore. *shrugs
Rukia: That sounds so nihilistic, but why the heck have we waited so long to do this?
Taisuke: It’s so nice to get out of our athletic wear for a change!

Hinata: Look, Miku and Asa are here, too! Now I feel bad we didn’t invite them in the first place!
Rukia: There’s always next time, sis. Those two are sure looking happy together, eh?

Saturday

Shota: Well, this is a lovely spot. Why am I here?
When I initially found the place, it was so magical with fireflies flitting around in the muted light of dawn. But you took 3 hours to get here, so now they’re gone. *weeps

Kyoya: What’s going on with my plants, Auntie Hinata? Aren’t you helping me?
Hinata: I am, Kyoya. I’ve been spraying bugs both up here and in the sunken garden.
Kyoya: But it’s been three days since my teen birthday, you know. I’m already Level 9 Gardening but I’m stuck at Tier II cuz there aren’t any plants to evolve.

Hey, you’re fishing, Ignis!
Ignis: You know me, I’m the serious and diligent sim, always silently skilling.But what happened last night? Weren't we all going on the prowl for Ladies’ Night!
That was the plan, but you boys took six hours to finish your homework yesterday. By the time you were done at 9 pm, I’d forgotten all about Ladies’ Night.

Ignis: So are we going out tonight for Singles’ Night? We met a lot of ladies last Saturday. None of them were attractive, but still...
Yeah, we’re very definitely going out to meet the local talent tonight. But for now, I need to take a break from your households and all the spike lags.
And I think I hear Noctis calling out to me.

Author’s Notes

Current Status of the Gen09 Heir Vote
Ignis: 2 points (YA in 6 days)
Shota: 6 points (YA in 6 days)
Kyoya: 6 points (YA in 10 days)

Game Lag
My game is incredibly laggy now, but I’m determined to play out this challenge to the end.
I’d planned a “special project” for this legacy but my game files are so glitchy that I’ll be saving it for my next Sims 4 project.

When I think that this legacy challenge will end in four or five more chapters, I’m sorry that the Gen09 and Gen10 progeny will not get their moment in the sun like their predecessors.

The Inimitable Ze

Rest in peace, my very beloved Ze, secondary spouse of the Gen06 Heir, Tami. You’re the sim who convinced me that my male sims needed long eyelashes.

Your discovery at the park, the hospitals, the helicopter, the sexy bandages, those pouty lips--no sim has ever commanded so much of my love and attention!
Also, you were giving vampire kisses before the game pack even hit the rumor mill. (Yes, I'm seriously gushing over a clump of pixels, a very attractive clump!)

My sultry, charming Ze—I will miss the heck out of you. Thank Carl, I have a bandaged, teen version of you in My Library, hehe.

As always, thank you for reading. Less ranting in the remaining chapters, I promise!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Mori Legacy: Gah, Lag in My A-Game! (01/14)
« Reply #536 on: January 14, 2017, 09:02:16 PM »
Thanks for including the lovely Lorena  :=)  Also, I rather enjoy that I am now an official reason for Sims to be redheads  ;=)
Another lovely update.  So sorry to hear that the game is giving you problems now, though I'm so pleased that you're pushing through despite it.  Hinata's frozen pose looked like she was getting ready to execute an Olympic-level dive or something!

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #537 on: January 14, 2017, 10:13:43 PM »
My favorite pics were Shota in the bathroom whining about the lack of girls and of Miku at the restaurant...stunning!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #538 on: January 14, 2017, 11:13:17 PM »
Yikes with the Column mod! It's so weird how the simplest of mods are causing such crazy problems. I use that one, too, so I'm glad I saw you update before I put it back in my game. Turns out my "smaller censor" mod was borked, too, though it didn't do anything crazy, it just made a giant censor over bathing toddlers so I missed cute splashy antics.

Your eulogy to Ze was very sweet and touching. He was something special for sure. I'm very glad you've got a version of him (with bandages, no less!) to go back to when you need him. :) Poor Tami must be beside herself.

I love Ignis mugging for his "fans." I'm sure they're out there, buddy, even if they're not voting right now.

I agree with Caterina that the pouty-faced picture of Shota in the bathroom is amazing.

I'm bummed that the special event isn't happening, but excited that I can look forward to whatever it was in another story. I applaud you for continuing in this buggy file and I am rooting for you all the way!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #539 on: January 15, 2017, 10:33:12 AM »
Ignis on the treadmill reminded me momentarily of Blaine from iZombie (I just discovered that show this week and I'm in love with it!). Can't remember the name of the actor who plays Blaine, but, I've always like how snarky he is in just about every role he has! And that would fit well with Ignis too lol
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

anything