Author Topic: The Biggest, Happiest Family Challenge! For Family-Oriented Players ~ Ch.20 3/19  (Read 23460 times)

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
And I'm all caught up again. You definitely take family-style play to the next level! And I agree, it's sad losing the founder, but it's fun to see the next generation take the family in its own direction.
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Mavis has my vote. She's gorgeous!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
@Whirligig So glad you were able to get caught up! What's your play style? I've always been solely family play, but I'd love to branch out sometime!

@Magpie2012 ;) I think we may be in the same boat! (Am I just biased towards females??)

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Chapter 19
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2017, 12:22:31 AM »
Chapter 19: Heir Apparent

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
First, a quick update on the now Child cousins!

Here’s to hoping the founders never get so annoying that I have to get rid of them :P

Kent finished his aspiration! He’s such an adorable dork :)

This sick striped woman just maxed her piano skill!

This man definitely looks way too happy to be playing with knives, buuuut he did just max his Gourmet Cooking skill!

Little Mavis began befriending this little redhead, named Conner Landgraab!

The kids have a nanny for the nights where both parents work. His name is Kayaan Parikh, and the kids absolutely adore him! I hadn’t had a nanny in game yet, and it was cute to see the little comments of encouragement he makes.

One of these things is not like the others :o

Hahahahahaha….. I am a cruel watcher.

Look at this dork and his mini me! Nico is aging up soon… :(

Another adorable pic because I should’ve realized these two were twins sooner!

Beautiful Adeline got an even more beautiful wardrobe change with her latest promotion!

Another cousin aged up! Olivia Caroline Scott, daughter of Hamilton and Tamora, is a toddler!

Little Kent became BFFs with Leah Lothario!

It’s Nico’s birthday! The siblings celebrated with some awesome dancing.

I’m not ready to let my last toddler go D;

<3

Our baby grew up Athletic, with hopes of being a Rambunctious Scamp, just like his big brother.

Unsurprisingly, this beautiful girl is the new heir! I'll try to be more biased towards boys next time, haha. At least she's a blonde!
That's one way to change it up!

Achievements:
Kent maxed the Motor skill!
Kent completed the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration!
Adeline maxed the Piano skill!
Titus maxed the Gourmet Cooking Skill!
Titus got promoted to Pastry Chef(7)!
Nico maxed the Potty skill!
Kent got up to an A!
Adeline got promoted to Instrumental Wonder(9)!
Nico got all his skills to level 3!
Mavis got up to a B!
Mavis maxed the creative skill!
Mavis completed the Artistic Prodigy aspiration!
Nico aged up into a Child!

Overall Progress

Echo: COMPLETE

Adeline:

Kids:

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
As much as I love this family, I'm going to put this story on hold for a bit </3

I really wanna have some more fun with Toddlers and other family play, so yeah...

Posts will be very infrequent.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
@EchoLegacy

Wuaaah :'(

But yeah, these legacy things require a lot of perseverence. I have a few households to switch between for that reason. You've done impressively well with this challenge, however. I could never get this far, I promise. It's a load of Sims to keep track of :o Thanks for posting your awesome story, looking forward to any random updates in the future 8)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Oh, gosh! Just realized I never commented on your last update! Sorry to hear posts will be infrequent, but I definitely understand wanting to have more toddler fun!

So many cute shots of the kids last chapter! And I loved the one of Titus maxing Gourmet Cooking. Those are some serious knife skills! Particularly liked the kiddo singing karaoke in a Yoda mask. :)

I'll be like Nindigo, looking forward to random updates about this great family.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
Sorry I missed the last couple updates, I had exams a couple weeks ago! Mavis is so lovely, I'm happy to see her as the heir! She reminds me a lot of Desdemona, glad to see the Capp genes are strong in her!

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
@EchoLegacy

Awww - just read this story and absolutely love, love, love!! I bet you are happy there weren't toddlers in the game when you had the triplets  :P!

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Oh my goodness, thank you all so much for all your amazingly kind comments! It means so much as a writer/creator (if you can call it that) that you guys are so into the story!

I've got one chapter saved up, and I'll go ahead and put it up.

Hopefully I can play some more and get another one up later this week!

You guys are the best ~

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Chapter 20
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2017, 11:22:09 PM »
Chapter 20: Kent's Time to Shine

Here you see some brothers thoroughly grossed out by me trying to get a picture of their parents kissing.

Shot some family pictures since Kent is aging up tomorrow!

Remember that thing I said about hoping the founders never get annoying? Well, Echo just showed up and broke a sink and shower, basically simultaneously. Look at that cheeseball grin. She's so proud of herself...  >:(

Kent got to befriend his grandparents in order to finish the Social Butterfly aspiration!

And thanks to Leah Lothario aging up, he quickly had to befriend Conner to finish up the aspiration. But, he did it! I love the bitter, dejected Leah in the background.

Simultaneous sibling excitement!!!

Look at this dork! He’s now a Geek as well as being a Bookworm, and dreams of being a Bestselling Author!

Leah was… Surprised to say the least, that their friendship became something more.

Mavis and Conner became besties while the rest of the family bonded over standing video games. Judging by the standing, they must be playing some sort of Wii Sport title.

While the kids were at school, Adeline got to age up undisturbed, surrounded by her female family members(plus Titus) :)

Adeline and Everest were always so close. It’s so nice to see them together again!

Kent got started on his first book right away! It’s called, “Mavis the Heir”, the first in a series all about his awesome sister. A little weird, but that's Kent for you.

Looking pretty ambivalent about getting an A and getting his mom’s aspiration level finished! As a reward, he got to begin his Teen Career.

That’s all for this chapter! Look forward to an aged up Mavis next time :)

Achievements:
Kent aged up into a Teen!
Kent and Leah started dating!
Mavis got up to an A!
Nico got up to a B!
Kent got up to an A!
Nico got up to an A!
Kent joined Retail as a Sales Floor Clerk(2)!

Overall Progress

Echo: COMPLETE

Adeline:

Kids:

Offline vancanuckfan86

• Llama Wrangler
Kent's face after receiving an A - lol

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Kent makes a cute teen. Love the cheeks! Glad things are working out between him and Leah Lothario. :)

The boys grossed out by their parents kissing in the first shot is precious!

And Echo's delight about breaking things! Oh, dear. That's ghosts for you. ;)

Offline EchoLegacy

• Townie
  • TODDLERS <3
Hey all! So, I'm kinda bored with the current phase of the family, so next chapter is going to skip forward in time! I'll still be keeping track of the achievements and making sure everything is properly done, but next chapter will probably be the beginning Mavis's reign!

Thanks to everyone who reads :)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
No problem, @EchoLegacy

I can relate ;)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted