Author Topic: What's your favorite part of TS4?  (Read 2841 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
What's your favorite part of TS4?
« on: November 28, 2016, 04:13:33 PM »
With its vibrant colors, meticulously-detailed Sim emotions and seamless room rotation The Sims 4, draws players into various unique worlds, all of which create the exact setting for Sims with varying personalities, careers, lifestyles and goals. 

The Sims 4 celebrates vibrant worlds for an eclectic mix of Sims, ranging from homebodies to party experts to a truly eccentric microcosm of Sims, all of whom populate SimNation.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: What's your favorite part of TS4?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 07:02:30 PM »
My favorite parts of TS4 are probably the multitasking and club features. Multitasking somewhat makes up for the hilarious amount of time sims spend doing even basic things. Clubs allow me to exert control over a group of sims and make them do crazy things for my amusement 8) I'm also fond of some of the game music which I listen to seperately from the game.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 07:45:30 PM »
@Nindigo --- I agree that multi-tasking is a great feature of TS4, and spending so much time eating, etc. is amusing.  My clubs are geared for a bunch of genius Sims, so they're not trying crazy activities.  I have a homework club, 2 programming work homework clubs, as well as skill and game clubs.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 03:28:45 PM »
For me it it the small details like the background sound effects, some of them are very atmospheric but I think my favorite things of all are the DJ mixing skill, guitar skill, the dance skill and now the singing skill. I find myself going back and playing through this series of skills with sims that I have made with a very different goal in mind.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2016, 04:30:07 PM »
For me it it the small details like the background sound effects, some of them are very atmospheric but I think my favorite things of all are the DJ mixing skill, guitar skill, the dance skill and now the singing skill. I find myself going back and playing through this series of skills with sims that I have made with a very different goal in mind.
I agree that TS4 is very detail-oriented.  That's so cool!  Those skills certainly are used differently, now.  It's fun.  I just had two of my child Sims start to sing.  It's really great how they sing a scale 8).

Offline Rangervegas

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 02:06:51 AM »
I can definitely see several ways this game is an improvement over Sims 3, especially graphically. I like being able to take camping vacations, the new way the gardening system works <when it's not bugged...LOL>, the various and slightly expanded emotions. One thing I really like is in the transition from open world to separate neighborhoods the things that COULD work with that system, do work fairly well. There are several things I miss about sims 3 but i'll leave that for the "Things I miss about Sims 3" thread. Do we even have one of those yet?  ;D ;D

In any case the one other thing I really like is the 4 above and 2 below building levels now. It makes smaller lots not feel so cramped when your trying to live on a budget and don't want to spend the time and money to move everything to a new larger lot and either arrange it all in a new house or build one from scratch.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 05:20:36 PM »
@Rangervegas --- I love the emotions in TS4, as well as the graphics :).  It is very helpful to have 6 levels of lots to utilize spaces more efficiently.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lexcee

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 12:51:59 AM »
Very minimal lag if any at all and how easy it is to add CC and mods for the most part into the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 01:27:10 AM »
Very minimal lag if any at all and how easy it is to add CC and mods for the most part into the game.

@Lexcee --- Welcome to the forum :)!  I like the small amount of lag, too --- although, the more content that you add, the more lag you will experience.  However, most of the time, it's not a large amount.  I'm glad that it's easy for you to add mods and CC.

Offline Lexcee

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 03:37:50 PM »

@Lexcee --- Welcome to the forum :)!  I like the small amount of lag, too --- although, the more content that you add, the more lag you will experience.  However, most of the time, it's not a large amount.  I'm glad that it's easy for you to add mods and CC.
Hello,

Thanks yea I figure a nice gaming computer should help. I am getting lag now but honestly Cc and mods are needed to make this game. I need lots of hair, makeup, and clothes, etc.

anything