Author Topic: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 3 - Ankou (Part 3) - 28 Mar  (Read 45073 times)

Offline audbooh

• she/her
  • Llama Wrangler
  • lurking in the shadows
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Contestant #3 - Double Update.
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2017, 02:46:09 PM »
T33 is a joy! I love his foreign voice! He definitely sounds like an alien. And Emilie is such a beautiful alien. And, with helped from MarianT, I just realised that Ankou and T33 are different versions of Artie! What a blast (pun intended)! Can't wait for the next update!
unapologetic lover of romance, period pieces, and angsty pretty boys

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2017, 02:53:16 PM »

This should help all those that were wondering if they were going nuts.  This is T33's disguise, not his real form!  Though that was made as close as possible. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2017, 04:16:54 PM »

This should help all those that were wondering if they were going nuts.  This is T33's disguise, not his real form!  Though that was made as close as possible. 

I believe that R-T33 and Colt are related!! BAHHHHHHHHH Has Artie and Colt had another nightmare?

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2017, 04:28:44 AM »
Totally saw the death by woohoo coming. But, not the rest I lol. Sorry I've been a bit missing. RL is a female dog right now. I definitely shipped Pingou! So I'm really glad she's the fang-boo mama. Armand made me thing of Anne Rice and the Vampire Chronicles. Maybe use that as your naming theme? I would love to see a Lestat in the future. Although, Armand was more a favourite than Lestat (the movie kinda ruined him for me. Tom Cruise would not have been my first choice!)

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2017, 11:31:24 AM »
R-T being called Artie cracked me up!
A lovely update.  I know you said you're still working on finding his voice, but I think you're doing really well with it.  Looking forward to see all sorts of alien phrasing in the romantic interaction between R-T and Emilie...and the nooboo.  With those combined genes, the baby will have to be stunning!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2017, 04:20:58 PM »
I'm really enjoying how much your new transformations of Original Artie differ not only to the original but to each other.

Love R-T33's pod and its subtly green wall covering! I love all 3 of your builds--each one so suited to its founder!

How shocking that a pink sim with the same name as my Legacy's Gen3 heir ends up living with R-T33!!!
Since "my" Naoki Mori was Buddhist, however, perhaps it's not strange that he's transmigrated bodies as well as save files. Still, what a coincidence!
Do I get one of your sims in my game now?

I know you'd been worried about finding R-T33 a spouse but, dang, was it worth the wait!!!
More updates please!  ;D

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2017, 05:33:43 PM »
R-T! Oh, dear. How did I not see that coming? I just . . . I'm amazed! I love his style. No need to get him that book on speaking like a normal sim. I like him the way he is. :)
I really like his unlikely friendship with Mitch.
Too bad about striking out with Diego, but Naoki seems like a great roommate. The newly-expanded house looks great.
Emilie is a total stunner! Way to go!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2017, 11:30:54 PM »
@MarianT Emilie started green in disguise but taking her out of her disguise reset it so I had to come up with an entirely new one.  Though I didn't change much about the one she ended up with.  It was so cute that I kept it.  You'll see it very soon!

@audbooh I hope the picture helped you see it a little better but yeah when I was working up who to have as the three founders, it suddenly struck me how funny it would be to have 3 Arties.  And that's what I've done.. at least physically.  Like Oshizu mentioned, I've enjoyed making them three different personalities, etc. 

@Magpie2012 I know how life is and you just do what you gotta do.  Arties and I should be around here somewhere when you get back.  I mostly promise ;).  Armand should remind you of Anne Rice it was part of the inspiration for the name.   Not to give away Ankou's backstory  but he was originally named Ankou because Ankou is from Breton, Welsh and Cornish folklore/mythology as the name given to the personification of Death, aka the Grim Reaper.  Ankou is also the name of a Malkavian Vampire from the White Wolf vampire game.  So I wanted something that had vampire ties to something and Armand just happened to be the first. Naming Artie's line has a little inspiration (I was given the inspiration as I stared hard at the name this baby screen.) and T33's line will be the hardest.  While R-T33 is obviously kind of a leet speak type of translation, I'm not sure I'm prepared to name a little one R-T34 unless it was a girl perhaps lol.  Hm.. *strokes non-existent beard-

@PeregrineTook I really am trying hard to keep something for him without just giving in to what's easier for me which sounds similar to Artie's normal dialogue is the problem.  And I can't wait to see how the nooboo looks either to be honest!  I'm only up to the point where I'm in Ankou's house again so I need to catch you guys up anyway!

@oshizu I enjoyed making his house and I'm hoping to have something kind of similar going for the whole bloodline.  And if you get one of my Sims (like Reid) in your game, you'll have to let me know!  I promise to take care of Naoki though all he seems to really want to do anymore is ride the rocket lol.

@FrancescaFiori Thank you!  Hopefully this next chapter isn't too hard on the trying department for R-T33 and you still enjoy him just as much!

Week 1 - R-T33 (Part3)
Larger Text Version

Addy - So we're in agreement about your position within the household and how to proceed?
Emilie - Yes I believe that we are.  I will hold a pivotal role within the dynamic of the house.  Tonight I will start the plan to catch the eye of my new leader so that he will think of me as more than a 'baby mama.'
Addy - Perfect.  And once his heart is won, painting.  Lots of painting.
Emilie - Why would I want his heart?  He requires all three to properly function.
Addy - It's an expression.  I have a book here that I didn't think you would need but just in case.
Emilie - I see. I shall read it after fertilization though I have lived with Sims for quite some time so I know some things but not others.
Addy - Okay then and yeah he knows nothing so you're better than him.

Emilie - Waiting for the others to awaken has given me a chance to try painting.  While I find it mentally and creatively stimulating, it's not very fun.
Addy - Yes something has changed from the old days because my great grandfather always had great time in front of his easels.
Emilie - I'm sure in time I will grow to enjoy it.
Addy - That's the spirit.

Addy - Oh good you changed into your disguise but you look a lot different.
Emilie - Shh  yes my disguise changed after I joined the household.  Do you not like it?
Addy - Actually I think you're lovely. 
Naoki - *takes a deep breath* Hey where'd you get the lumpia?
Emilie - On the table here.
Addy - I am so jealous.  Get some Lumpia for me too.

Bjorn - Weren't brave enough to try the curry challenge hm?
Emilie - *surprised* There's a curry challenge? 
Bjorn - Yes that table with the flaming plates.  You should try it if you like a challenge.
Emilie - Maybe when I'm done gathering all of the produce the festival has to offer.
Addy - Sadly there was nothing 'from out of this world' this time though.
Emilie - We will get it eventually.
Addy - I know but I was hoping for another miracle.

Addy - You're kind of creepy smiling like that.
R-T33 - Am I not supposed to continue my disguise as a happy normal Sim?
Addy - Could you do it in a way that doesn't give children nightmares?
R-T33 - Normal Sim Children are scared by smiling?
Addy - It's more the fact that you seem to be expressing that lumpia has hallucinogenic properties.

Addy - T33.. Please stop with the smile.
R-T33 - I am just waiting for a festival beverage.
Addy - Yes but the ladies seem to be unhappy with you standing there.
R-T33 - But I'm just waiting.
Addy - I think maybe you and Emilie should chat.
R-T33 - Yes I should probably tell her that pollination will begin soon.
Addy - Or you know you could attempt some form of romance.
R-T33 - Romance?
Addy - Get your drink and then let's have a quick chat.

R-T33 - You are looking particularly luminescent this evening.
Emilie - T33 what are you talking about?  You know that it's just the glow of the spice festival light strings.
R-T33 - Yes, I do but what I meant to say is that the particular shading of the light upon your disguise's skin seems to make you glow in a very pleasing manner.

Emilie - Well hello.. T33 are you trying to flirt with me?
R-T33 - I am making the attempt yes.  Do I make you flirty?
Emilie - I could perhaps join you in a flirtatious mood yes if you continue this line of conversation.
R-T33 - You're not currently attached to someone else, correct?

Emilie - So why do you wear the uniform?
R-T33 - It is comfortable in every form.
Emilie - Yes but it has the ability to look like normal Sim clothing.  Don't you want to fit in?
R-T33 - I thought I was fitting in.
Emilie - You are very cute and adorable that you think so.

R-T33 - I find that even in your disguise that you exert a gravitational pull upon me much like the sun with the planets.
Emilie - You really find me attractive?
R-T33 - That's what I just expressed is it not?
Summer - Hey Emilie, this guy bothering you?
Emilie - Does it look like I'm being bothered, Summer?

Pink Anvi - Mind if I sit and enjoy some of the bubbles too?
Naoki - Of course not, us pink people have to stick together?.
Addy - You're in different houses.. That might get in the way.
Naoki - It's a festival, I think we'll be okay.

Emilie - Do you find it pleasing when I pose myself like this?
Summer - Why is he glowing?

R-T33 - Affirmative, I find this position to very positively display the curves of your figure in a way that causes all three of my coronary muscles to tumble within my body and it makes another part of my anatomy
Summer -  Ew.  You can't talk to her like that.

(Awesome pausing skills.. Check)
Naoki - Anvi, where did you go?
Bat Form Anvi - *giggles then appears in the seat next to him* Here I am!

(yes this looks painful but it fixed itself a second later lol )
R-T33 - *continues the seduction*
Summer - This guy is really weird, Emilie.  I don't want him to abduct you or something.
Emilie - There is much that I don't think you understand Summer.  He may look strange but this man is mine.  Please go. 
Summer - Fine but if the aliens take you, I won't feel sorry when you come back.
R-T33 - *tries to not laugh*

Emilie - Summer I am tired of you trying to ruin the mood.  Take your nosy little blond head back to the grill where it belongs.
R-T33 - *tries to ignore the confrontation so it doesn't ruin his mood.*

R-T33 - Emilie, I would really like to express to you the way you make me feel by offering you the position of my romantic partner.  I believe the sims call this.. 'boyfriend.'
Emilie - Yes!  I'll be your girlfriend!
R-T33 - That is the one. You agree to this term?
Emilie - Very much so.

Pink Anvi - Look at you trying the curry challenge.  Finally find a woman?
R-T33 - You.. You are the mate of the vampiric one.  Why are you bothering me?
Pink Anvi - Just trying to make conversation.  It's a festival, can't we all get along for the festival?
Addy - Yes.. You can.

R-T33 - I do not appreciate you getting in the way, Watcher.  This is between me and the vampire spawn hatcher.
Addy - That's rude and you should apologize.
R-T33 - I do not think so.
Addy - Do it.  Then we're going home.

Naoki - It burns!
Emilie - My mouth is on fire, Ahh!
Addy - Milk. Find some milk.  But it looks like you both lost.  Too bad.  We shall have to try again another time.

Addy - Hey what happened?
Pink Anvi - I don't know, he just passed out.
Addy - Riight. Uhh.. Guys I don't know what happened but I think you need to take T33 home. He'll need his rest for the last day anyway.
Emilie - That he will.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 1 - R-T33 (Part 3)
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2017, 12:30:12 AM »
Did Pink Anvi compel R-T for a deep drink?  Craziness!
Loved the wonderfully romantic courtship of your alien pair.  They're delightful and absolutely adorable!  Good thing Summer didn't ruin the mood  ;=)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 1 - R-T33 (Part 4)
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2017, 02:50:45 AM »
@PeregrineTook I actually don't know if she drank from him or if he just passed out from being very extremely tired.  I just thought it was really funny.

Week 1 - R-T33 (Part4)
Larger Text Version

R-T33 - Emilie what is it that you wish to tell me that could not wait until I had naturally quit my slumber?
Emilie - Yes I have a formal request with how we're going to spend the rest of the day.

R-T33 - And just how would you like to spend the rest of the day with me exactly?
Emilie - I want you to drop the disguise and spend the day with me completing the mating ritual. I will not allow you to pollinate me to fertilization without a better reason than your need in this competition.
R-T33 - This is a dirty trick.
Emilie - If you can honestly tell me that there is nothing within your three hearts for me then I will change my terms.

R-T33 - Happy?
Emilie - Quite.  You are very attractive in your true form, just as I knew you would be.
R-T33 - Shall we continue?
Emilie - Let's. 

R-T33 - Why did you invite me on a date?
Emilie - We shall do this as a combination of our own ways and the ways of the Sims that we find ourselves surrounded by. This is the most effective way to bond to each other in our environment.  Don't you agree?
R-T33 - I cannot argue the logic, so I agree.

Emilie - *scoots closer*  I knew you would not deny me this request.  Now I plan to make your coronary muscles once more spasm with joy and.. other possible emotions.
R-T33 - *makes a move* I cannot argue with that either.

R-T33 - I was wondering if you would like to take a moment to break for a meal?
Emilie - You are a strange creature but yes we should eat before the day grows too long.  We will be busy.

R-T33 - So I was thinking--
Emilie - *goes in for the first kiss*
R-T33 - I .. That was.. I.. Wow.

Addy - Upgrading in your robe I see.
Naoki - I have no shame.  And it's very manly to wear pink.  Besides who else is going to do these thrusters.
Addy - Exactly.  Thank you.
Naoki - Just enjoying my time in the house.  I have a plan you know.
Addy - Oh?  Do you now.
Naoki - I do!

R-T33 - I enjoy looking into your ocular membranes.  They make me feel as if I am falling into a black hole of warmth and nothingness.
Emilie - I can see that our acquaintance and continued interactions have turned you into something of a romantic.
R-T33 - No, I do believe that is all your fault.

R-T33 - I wish you to take this Simlish token of affection despite us both knowing that it will wilt in a few days.  However, I want you to know that I will still hold that affection many days and weeks beyond the ultimate decay of this flower.
Emilie - Oh T33.  It's lovely, thank you.

Emilie - Mmm.
R-T33 - Not wishing for the kiss to end?
Emilie - Were you?
R-T33 - No but there is something I want to do.

R-T33 - Will be my official mate, my bonded wife and my legal Sim wife?
Emilie - Oh? I hadn't expected you to have the ring.  Of course I will!

R-T33 - Now that we are bonded, there is something I've been wanting to try.
Emilie - Oh.. T33.
Addy - I'm uhh.. I'll be back.

Addy - Oh Look it's Bob Pancakes.  Hi Bob
Bob - Hey Addy.  Miss us?
Addy - Maybe.  That baby better still be there when I get back.
Bob - Armand is very happy, trust me.
Addy - Good.  Well enjoy your walk.
Bob - Will do.

Addy - Oh so I see you two have moved onto other things
Emilie - Oh I'm sorry Adrasteia.
Addy - It's okay.  I see that you have achieved Soulmate status.
R-T33 - Oh yeah.

Naoki - Hey guys did you know it's almost midnight? Where has the time gone?
Emilie - Oh we know exactly where the time has gone.
R-T33 - yes we do.
Naoki - Okay then.. Congratulations I'm just going to go back out to the computer now.
Addy - Haha.  Yeah.  And I'm going to go back to Artie.  Have a good two weeks, guys.

Status Update!
R-T33 Grimtech - Founder of the Grimtech Alien Bloodline
 - Aspiration: Soulmate √ / Computer Whiz (Tier 1 complete)
 - Career: Tech Guru - Level 3
 - Skills: Programming Level 3, Rocket Science Level 4, Video Games Level 6
 - Rocket Ship Upgades: Thrusters, Cargo Bay
 - Alien Spouse: Found √
 - Alien Powers Regained: Antiseptic, Steel Bladder

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Grim Rivalries Tour: Week 1 - R-T33 (Part 3 & 4)
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2017, 08:04:18 AM »
Aww, they're so cute when they glow. I loved them at the Spice Festival, T33 with his grin especially.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2017, 11:59:42 AM »
They're adorable!
Of course, I'm now pondering what Naoki's plan might be...

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2017, 02:26:43 AM »
Alien wooing is the CUTEST! My coronary muscles are totally spasming with joy just reading about it.

Also, Naoki's robe is awesome.

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2017, 06:29:31 AM »
Hello, new reader alert! I'm loving all the fresh attempts at RDCs lately. I'm afraid I don't know much of the background (and I certainly didn't pick up on the similarities between the founders until it was spelled out for me, but that's partly because I was reading on Tapatalk for all but the last three updates), but it's still been a really fun start, and I look forward to seeing where this story leads. :)
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2017, 01:09:54 PM »
Hmmm, "ride the rocket"...."thrusters"...are we looking at this forum's very first...(drumroll)...alien pollinator?
Or is that my unhygenic mind misinterpreting your metaphors? *feels ashamed

And I'm entirely in agreement with Francesca--Naoki looks awesome in his new pink bathrobe.
Is that his everyday outfit?

I'm loving how different R-T33 is from the other two founders. He and Emilie both wear grins a mile wide in this update, lol.
Seriously, I can't wait for the next update! Get off Hulu!

anything