Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1252592 times)

Louise56

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4365 on: May 23, 2013, 12:15:20 PM »
Welcome Teck! Enjoy the forum. :)

Offline PurplePopGirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #4366 on: May 23, 2013, 03:28:13 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm a long time sims fan since the sims1 came out and before that with sim city. I've been outa the loop though since the sims 3 came out cuz I didnt have an upgraded computer. But it will all change next week when I get a new laptop (mainly for the sims3 but also for the internet). So I have yet to play the sims3. I already bought the main game though but it's just sitting waiting to be played. I've been reading up on it and i'm super excited about all the wonderful things they did with create a sim. I've been playing the sims2 for a long time and I'm looking forward to an upgrade with the sims3. What I love about the sims is you get to create everything and Maxis/ea just keeps on making it more costumizable. What made me breake down finaly get the sims3 is when I read about the sims4 being released next year and I thought to myself "Man I'm way behind now, it's time to get the sims3". I used to stay up to date with all the games and expansions. I have all the sims1 expansions still and all but the last sims 2 expansions and stuff packs. Also have most of the console games.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4367 on: May 23, 2013, 03:32:50 PM »
Welcome PurplePopGirl! I'm sure that if you enjoyed the original versions you will love The Sims 3 even more! When I get a new expansion pack, I cannot wait to open it up and install, so how you managed to wait for ages with it just sitting there without killing yourself first amazes me. Have fun getting to know the game. Remember, we here on the forum will always be happy to help you settle in. :)
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline PurplePopGirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #4368 on: May 23, 2013, 04:01:23 PM »
Thank you Bubbles. I'm super excited to finaly get to play it. I was reading some stories on here and looking at screenshots and now I'm sitting on the edge of my seat lol. And as far as me waiting all these years I have no clue how that happend. When the sims3 pets came out and I saw it had horses and you could finaly control the animals, it killed me when I saw it in stores lol. So I'm thinking that'll be my first expansion pack then probably seasons. I love having seasons on ts2 so I know that should be alot of fun.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #4369 on: May 24, 2013, 01:49:12 AM »
Welcome everyone!

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4370 on: May 24, 2013, 10:24:38 AM »
Wow, I'd have to agree PurplePopGirl - minus the killing yourself part  ;D. I am amazed at your restraint. Hope you get to install soon! If you have questions or anything, don't hesitate to ask questions in the appropriate thread or drop a message in an inbox.

Welcome to the forum!

Louise56

« Reply #4371 on: May 24, 2013, 11:06:15 AM »
Welcome PurplePopGirl! If you enjoyed sims2 you will have a amazing time playing sims3. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline tazz09

• Nooboo
« Reply #4372 on: May 24, 2013, 12:56:18 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum (well forums in general- writing isn't my strong point so I've avoided them for the most part). I love the Sims series and have been playing since the first one, I have all the expansions up to date although not all the stuff packs. This site has been so helpful - I come looking for one answer and next thing I know 2 hours have gone by and I have more information that I came for. Keep up the good work with the site

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4373 on: May 24, 2013, 02:36:29 PM »
Welcome to the forum Tazz! I'm glad you've found the information you were looking for on this wonderful forum.
Bubbles's Workshop

Jess Horan

« Reply #4374 on: May 24, 2013, 06:46:07 PM »
Hi everyone! I've been reading these forums for a while now but just recently joined. :)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #4375 on: May 24, 2013, 08:21:34 PM »
Welcome!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4376 on: May 25, 2013, 03:05:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum Jess!
Bubbles's Workshop

Louise56

« Reply #4377 on: May 25, 2013, 04:26:01 AM »
Welcome Tazz and Jess! Enjoy the forum. :)

Offline quinti.sims

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4378 on: May 25, 2013, 05:47:56 PM »
Welcome Tazz and Jess! Enjoy the forum. :)

Welcome

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4379 on: May 27, 2013, 01:56:15 AM »
Welcome to the forum Tazz and Jess!

anything