Author Topic: Caleb Vatore's background story  (Read 5157 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Caleb Vatore's background story
« on: July 13, 2018, 07:22:15 AM »
Hey guys,

I never got to see this promo video until yesterday when someone on the official forum linked to it. It features how Caleb became a vampire. You also get to see how he looked before becoming a vampire. He dressed the exact same, but had darker skin and light brown eyes. The vampire woman who turns him is made by MaxisCreator_01 and is called Miss Hell. She is part of their Rebellious Vampires household which can be uploaded from the gallery. By the way, the old vampire from the promo videos is not Vladislaus Straud, but Count Redmond who was created by SimCreator050. They have designed other promo video-Sims not covered by MaxisCreator_01. Both have heaps of awesome premade Sims for upload on the community gallery.

Caleb's Story
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Caleb Vatore's background story
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 09:49:29 PM »
Yeah, it's a cool promo trailer. It was this one that made me think at the time that the dlc would be worth buying. I'm thinking that you must quite like this seeing as Caleb's 'your' vamp.  :)

This link will take you to EA's media gallery where if you 'load more' you can see all the game play etc videos they make for TS4 (click)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Caleb Vatore's background story
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 03:58:54 AM »
Awesome, thanks!

And yes, I certainly do like to have the complete picture when it comes to "my" premade Sims 8)

CalebVid1.jpg
From the promo video when he is turned.

This is how he appears to look in the video.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything