Author Topic: Creative Story: Larry and Miraj ("Complete")  (Read 6304 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Creative Story: Larry and Miraj
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2019, 08:17:50 AM »
I think all the bad traits among the children are influencing them :-\

oos1.jpg oos2.jpg
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 01:21:34 PM »
April 28 - Second Update

Things got a little dramatic between Larry and Miraj...

Screenshot-12.jpg
Miraj: I can't take anymore, Larry. As much as I love you, I have to stand my ground this time. Until you've changed your abusive ways, we are no longer married.

Screenshot-2.jpg
Miraj: ...

Screenshot-3.jpg
Miraj: No-no, Watcher. I'm serious. He needs to change. His ways are toxic.

Screenshot-4.jpg
So, Larry went on a soul searching journey abroad to try and become a better man. To China, more specifically. He learned some new things.

Screenshot-5.jpg
And found some inner peace as he studied new life philosphies. It didn't hurt that Shang Simla was breathtaking to behold.

Screenshot-6.jpg
Larry came home a changed man. First order of business was to re-capture the love of his life, of course. It went smoothly, as Miraj wanted to be reeled back in.

Screenshot-7.jpg
Some flirting and reassurance ensued, and Larry was ready to pop the big Q. Miraj said 'yes'.

Screenshot-8.jpg
Miraj: One for you...

Screenshot-9.jpg
Larry: And one for you...

Screenshot-10.jpg
Miraj is thinking. Has Larry really changed? As in really changed?

Screenshot-11.jpg
He has, and he is happier than ever before.

The new Larry

Traits:
Absent-Minded
Family-Oriented* (is plausible if one has 7 kids and wish to have more...)
Daredevil
Gatherer
Heavy Sleeper* (can happen after having been a restless werewolf)

*Larry wanted more kids with Miraj before he got his new family-oriented trait. Just saying ::)

Oops, I forgot:

Screenshot-1.jpg
Meet Jamir as a child. *snuggles*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2019, 05:54:18 AM »
This is where the story ends regrettably, although completely unintentional.

I wanted to start a new game and had heard that having other game saves in the Save folder might impact how the game runs negatively. So, I took my Larry & Miraj saves and stuck them into a backup archive that I have. Or so, I thought. I admit I was sleep deprived and tired, so I'm not sure how things went wrong. But I clearly remember (I feel I do) putting my saves into my archive - in a folder I specifically made for said saves.

I fired up the game and noticed that the Larry & Miraj saves were still displayed. Greyed out, as I had disabled Supernatural, but there nonetheless. I got a bit annoyed, as I thought I'd already moved them, so I hit the trashcan icon in the main menu. Only to come back later to my aforementioned archive to find the saves backup folder empty. Somehow, I must not have pasted the Larry & Miraj saves (as I thought I had) and exited the archive. And the saves in my actual game folder was also emtpty. So, I've been shedding tears and having further sleep problems. Both my computer tech hubby and I have been trying file restoration this morning, alas to no avail.

It's so frustrating, trying to be cautious as well as make the game run its best, and yet still manage to mess up :'(

R.I.P Larry and Miraj's kids. Really looked forward to see them grow up...