Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 226563 times)

Offline NeeNeePearl

• Llama Wrangler
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*
« Reply #885 on: August 01, 2012, 06:41:15 AM »
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* I hereby award the De D'Onlyn Dynasty with the Most Awesome Dynasty Ever award!!! It was such a great read, so well written and laugh out loud funny, and with an awesome ending, too! ;D I can't wait for the De D'Onlyn's next adventures!
“When it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.” - G.K. Chesterton

The Diamond Dynasty - A Girl From Simasi

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #886 on: August 01, 2012, 07:11:26 AM »
Juxt, great job! Well done finishing up and making it into the Hall of Fame. Thank you for sending me all the necessary info — I updated the Hall of Fame just now. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #887 on: August 01, 2012, 07:37:20 AM »
Congratulations Juxt! :)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #888 on: August 01, 2012, 12:44:19 PM »
A humongous congratulations Juxt! Way to go, I'll miss the De D'Onlyn's but can't wait to read the new project. Awesome score on HoF too!

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #889 on: August 01, 2012, 04:00:47 PM »
Massive congratulations Juxt!!

I loved this story from the beginning, the ending was perfect and I can't wait to read the next instalment for the De D'Onlyn's :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

SimBlip

« Reply #890 on: August 03, 2012, 08:47:03 AM »
Hi, Juxt, congratulations to you and De D'Onlyn family! It took several days to read this fantastic story, but it was time well spent. I loved it from beginning to end. Your side-splitting humour and the sheer goodness of your family kept me totally enthralled. Thank you so much for writing.  :)

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #891 on: August 03, 2012, 05:30:49 PM »
Congratulations Juxt! I can't wait to see what happens in the De D'Onlyn's next adventures. I'm in awe of you for finishing in Bridgeport, and writing such a fantastic story, and getting such a good museum value!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #892 on: August 06, 2012, 05:09:55 PM »
Thanks goes out to Joria, Thomas, Audren, Deme, Wednsday21, Cathyknits, Rica, Alex, Ratchie, Tallstar, Gogowars, Sophie98, LenaLJ, Margerita, Neeneepearl (best ever award, wow!) Metropolis Man, amyrose, Esther, SassySimmer, SimBlip, and AriannaJade.  Without support from you guys and all the others who have ever posted I never would have kept with it, you're as much a part of this story as I am, so thanks again!

Audren: De D'Onlyn is pronounced as follows - De is pronounced like day, as in "What day is it?" the D' is pronounced like a short clipped 'd' in a contraction "How'd you do that or what'd you do this weekend?" Onlyn is pronounced like on Lin, "That shirt looks great on Lin!"

Rica: I'm going to remember you mentioned that, there will be celebratory drinks for Velmoor and Artie when he finally wins.

I'm so glad so many of you liked the ending, it seemed so obvious to ME, that I thought it might disappoint you guys, but you're happy so I'm happy *confetti*

I just pre ordered Supernaturals, woo! That looks like it's going to be fun!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
« Reply #893 on: August 07, 2012, 05:16:35 PM »
*cheers* Congratulations!  I've been following this for a while, and it's awesome that you made it into HoF!

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #894 on: August 18, 2012, 03:47:01 PM »
Congratulations! I'm sorry I never read this a LOT sooner! Absolutely fantastic dynasty.  ;D

Offline Lightheart

• Nooboo
« Reply #895 on: September 08, 2012, 02:41:13 PM »
Just registered today so that I could praise the authors of the fabulous stories I've read here this week! Yours is on my top-3 list! It took a while to read the whole D'Onlyn saga, but every word and every picture kept me glued to my monitor. Your style, humor and imagination made Velmoor the most wonderful Sim 3 character I've ever met, and he was surrounded by a fabulous houseful of immortals and immortal wannabees.

So, thank you for giving me such a wonderful ride! After 12 years of Simming, and reading (and writing) thousands of stories, it's not easy to keep me hanging on to the end of the tale. Yours did -- in spades!

--Lightheart
Moderation in all things, including moderation.